It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Govt HHS Whistleblower Goes Public With Secret Recordings

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
329,897 views already, and deleted on Instagram and Facebook.

1.72 MILLION as of just now...

Unbelievable that it has 1.3k DISlikes... who in their right mind would dislike a video like this?

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
The government is not going to stop the government or arrest themselves. So what is this going to do or anything else? The people are going to have to do something and if you are betting on fixed elections you are a fool.

I agree.

Time to dig in our heels, tighten our belts, start buying only what is needed, shop at local small businesses, vacation at home, build strong communities.

Time to starve the beast.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
Hmm..Jodi is not a doctor but a part time nurse who already has a go fund me type of thing going on.

I'm sorry but after the big whistle blower postal worker who retracted his voting fraud claim, that they claimed was bombshell truth, and a few others who had to retract claims of fraud because they just signed affidavits that Project Veritas wrote for them which were lies, not sure you can buy this one as truth.

Hey that's cool! Let's devalue and deride this woman's message for being a "lowly nurse".

You do realize nurses have to go to school to ply their trade?

You do realize that as nurses advance in their career, many transition to "per diem" work (LOL you threw out "part time" as if that equates them to a part time line cook or fast food worker), because they can make major coin with the shortage of qualified nurses in the field? "Full time" nurses can often end up on mandatory double shifts if staffing is short, and they will have to work nights/weekends (if you can believe it, hospitals don't operate Monday-Friday 9-5). Many nurses are very happy to shift to "per diem" work to have a better work-life balance.

You do realize that the pinnacle of the trade (nurse practitioners) can, e.g. prescribe medications?? My PCP s actually (shocker!) a N.P.

Boy MSM and lackeys have some of you trained as crack "debunking" troops, and ad hominem/"attack the messenger" is one of the first arrows out of the quiver.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

The government is not going to stop the government or arrest themselves. So what is this going to do or anything else? The people are going to have to do something and if you are betting on fixed elections you are a fool.

I agree.

Time to dig in our heels, tighten our belts, start buying only what is needed, shop at local small businesses, vacation at home, build strong communities.

Quite your job, find a new one that pays less than 10K a year, enough to live on if wise and frugal, and guess what? If you earn this amount, no taxes! Starving the beast indeed!!

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Hmm..Jodi is not a doctor but a part time nurse who already has a go fund me type of thing going on.

Yeah, whistleblowers suck when they don't fit your narrative... am-i-rite?

I'm sorry but after the big whistle blower postal worker who retracted his voting fraud claim,

He didn't. That was a lie, just like all their other lies, designed for the gullibles - ie, people like you.

Maybe you should read up on what Hitler did to his brown shirt brigade (SA) when the hammer came down? It was known as the 'Night of the long knives'...

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TTU77

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I agree.

Quite your job, find a new one that pays less than 10K a year, enough to live on if wise and frugal, and guess what? If you earn this amount, no taxes! Starving the beast indeed!!

I did that back in 2014.

I am learning everyday that I don't need as much as I thought I did.

The one thing I was not prepared for, and it was a pleasant surprise, is that the more I give, the more I receive.

Even with things being real tight around here with prices going through the roof, neighbors are still sharing generously, their harvest.

It was a scary move. But I was forced into it because my job wanted to make an example out me for not being able to take the flu vaccine, and I was interfering with their 100% employees vaccinated motto.

So I quit. I didn't know what lay ahead, God did provide.

I am living within my means. I am busy with giving back to my community by working as needed in serving those that have been victimized and or traumatized. I serve three days a week with feeding the community.

I am doing what I can when I can. Still fighting a battle though with taxes. That pesky devil is not that easy to escape.

edit on 21-9-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TTU77
Quite your job, find a new one that pays less than 10K a year,

Better yet, learn about how you can simply decide to live by the religious mandates in the Bible against having 'diverse weights and measures' (they are an abomination), which is what the Federal Reserve system is.

Simply choose to use a different unit of measurement - like the dollar defined by 31 USC 5112 (e) for measuring your 'income, and you can dramatically reduce your taxable income to below the reporting requirement.

C urrently selling for about $67 FRNs, $800,000 FRNs comes out to less than the $12,000 31 USC 5112(e) dollars).

Not saying you won't be attacked for it, but with the right prep (writing letters to Congresspeople and the Treasury for the Reliance Defense), and a working knowledge of the RFRA and how it can be used very effectively, you can reduce your

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: XXXN3O

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Dang....this is going to be bad. 32 min online and 36K views already....

Interesting it is now sitting at 45k views with 68k likes?

How can a video have more likes than views on YouTube?

Must be the views catching up. Never seen a video liked faster than the views before.

Ya it's exactly what is happening. The views are coming in so fast that youtube stops displaying the count until the algorithm can verify they are legit views but that usually freezes at 311 views.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I'm sorry but after the big whistle blower postal worker who retracted his voting fraud claim, that they claimed was bombshell truth, and a few others who had to retract claims of fraud because they just signed affidavits that Project Veritas wrote for them which were lies, not sure you can buy this one as truth.

so her part time status invalidates everything? I work for the government and we have contractors who are part time, are you saying you wouldn't trust a word from someone on the inside just because they're a part timer? They get the same access as full time non contracted employees and sometimes even more access depending on their role. Stop trying to find ways to discredit people and actually look at the information given.

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks
Oh yay. Another finely chopped, cherry picked video from the scammers and consistently fraudulent actors.

LOL. Obvious NPC talking point bot is obvious and needs to be more careful about using the same phrase across multiple platforms.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subsonic

Oh yay. Another finely chopped, cherry picked video from the scammers and consistently fraudulent actors.

LOL. Obvious NPC talking point bot is obvious and needs to be more careful about using the same phrase across multiple platforms.

LMFAO nice catch dude. EXPOSED!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I just watched this, saw it on liberty daily, it pisses me off. Nothing else to say.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I knew the US would ban this type of stuff, they don't want people to get better, they want people to die. This is insane, my husband wnated me to see if I could get Ivermectim and i doubt they will give it to me. It's supposed to help with arthritis symtoms, which I have. I can't believe people would lose thier jobs. Also I don't know if anyone has heard that the military is going to be losing a ton of service members due to this mandate, we won't have a military. If we get invaded our military will either be sick, or dead, and then we are screwed. All I have to say is # Biden, not my president, and he is truly a POS!

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Ever stop to think that the shot is simply population control on a world wide scale? It's starting to look that way..IMHO

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaaflwho in their right mind would dislike a video like this?

hitting the 'dislike' button is probably akin to putting their fingers in their ears and saying 'la la la i'm not listening'.

a combination of fear, regret and feeling extremely gullible as realisation dawns on them. so sad

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Actually not. Lawsuits had to drop affidavits as they were incorrect and written by Project Veritas. In the case of the postal worker he himself stated he signed an affidavit written by Project Veritas that was incorrect.

The whistle-blower RN has an interesting Facebook profile. Anti Vax anti mask, Frontline Stella Emmanuel supporter, claims of busses of illegal immigrants being dropped off by her house, God is good enough protection against the virus, anti CDC. And now grifting money.

This would be more amazing if you had someone who supported the Vax all the way through until they found overwhelming evidence that there were deaths everywhere.

After reading a year's worth of social media of this woman, she clearly had an agenda and found a way to retire from donations.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Baaahahahaha!

Who would have ever thunk GS would be a bot?

Lollipop Gang!

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Actually not. Lawsuits had to drop affidavits as they were incorrect and written by Project Veritas. In the case of the postal worker he himself stated he signed an affidavit written by Project Veritas that was incorrect.

The whistle-blower RN has an interesting Facebook profile. Anti Vax anti mask, Frontline Stella Emmanuel supporter, claims of busses of illegal immigrants being dropped off by her house, God is good enough protection against the virus, anti CDC. And now grifting money.

This would be more amazing if you had someone who supported the Vax all the way through until they found overwhelming evidence that there were deaths everywhere.

After reading a year's worth of social media of this woman, she clearly had an agenda and found a way to retire from donations.

You should know by now anyone coming forward with truth is silenced. Thought that was common knowledge by now. Not sure what would convince you but the writing is all over every single wall in the world that something ain't right about this whole situation. they seem pretty adamant about making sure that every single death is covid related and has zero to do with the vax. They won't admit the vax is harming people and thats a HUGE red flag. not sure why that doesn't even phase you one bit. to each their own i guess.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Actually not. Lawsuits had to drop affidavits as they were incorrect and written by Project Veritas.

No linkey, no dopey...

In the case of the postal worker he himself stated he signed an affidavit written by Project Veritas that was incorrect.

Nopey dopey.

Ofr course, you never said which whistleblower you were referring to. Hint: there are many more than just one.

The whistle-blower RN has an interesting Facebook profile. Anti Vax anti mask, Frontline Stella Emmanuel supporter, claims of busses of illegal immigrants being dropped off by her house, God is good enough protection against the virus, anti CDC.

Good for her, sounds like she is one of the sane ones.

And now grifting money.

Funny how it is only grifting when someone you don't like does it.

You mean like one of the major contributors to the creation of the mRNA tech?

Or, she just has a set of firmly held beliefs and acts on them.

You might find it interesting to do the same amount of research on some of your idols (you know, AntiFA/BLM hooligans, etc)...

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Baaahahahaha!

Who would have ever thunk GS would be a bot?

Lollipop Gang!

Either that or he is Dean Gullberry in the flesh.

Either way, he is a believer of a fake vaccine.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join