It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Govt HHS Whistleblower Goes Public With Secret Recordings

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVG1980

Well you have hurt the feelings of my penis

Well take care of that...lol
edit on 24-9-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty

On the other hand, at just this moment of jeopardy, there's a pandemic escaped from a lab that threatens to cull the population. Now there're vaccines with growing rumours that they kill a higher proportion than is claimed.

It may be that history will look back on this episodes and think 'how could they not see the connection, it was obvious?'

Let's hope not and that it's just coincidence.

I really think it is all just the crappy state that social media has evolved too. There is no more critical thinking, no more research at the personal level, people's attention span is 16 seconds or reading just the title of something now. No investigations into what someone says or shows, so on and so forth.

People also totally dismiss what doesn't fit their narratives while grabbing at anything that does without a thought or care to how accurate or true it is.

Case and point:

1. American Medical Association did a sampling of doctors around the country and 96% said they were vaccinated and 48% of the 4% remaining said they would be vaccine soon, this was back in June. This is totally dismissed instantly as fake while I have seen the same BitChute videos over and over of the same disinformation as the god's honest truth.

2. I did some research into some of these videos and it turned up in about every case that the people with self proclaimed high credentials are not really who they say they are. Their data is misconstrued from some study or just outright lying. One study showed that spike protein can get past the brain barrier, and this was used as proof that the vaccine is killing us... The reality was the study was based on injecting rats with 1000 times the dose of the vaccine directly into their blood to see what would happen, that part was never mentioned. The human brain barrier is also much different than mice, much harder to pass with anything and any amount of the protein from the vaccine that may get into the blood is extremely small, but that wasn't a good narrative for the crap they were pushing.

When you dissect the facts used it just doesn't pan out...

Then we have all these I know a guy who knows a guy story...OK And people eat them up like a bowl of their favorite cereal as confirmation what they think is 100% correct with once again zero checking on anything. I would bet that a person could put out a title that says "10 million dead in one month from the vaccine" and the actual article talks about the mating cycle of the African Dung Beatle and it would still be posted over and over as proof positive the vaccine is killing people.

edit on 24-9-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Couldn't agree more, sadly. Western societies have been dumbed down; by design or by the natural entropy of our cultures is probably a question worth considering, but i doubt an answer would ever be forthcoming.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Couldn't agree more, sadly. Western societies have been dumbed down; by design or by the natural entropy of our cultures is probably a question worth considering, but i doubt an answer would ever be forthcoming.

I see all of it in a cycle and the cycle has peaked out on all the crap that been going on. Even Bill Maher is calling it out now and looks more conservative 70% of the time now, and that really shows how things have gone and how the curve is starting back down. Just wait until 2022 and 2024 and I'm sure a lot of voters will want something different than they have now with all the draconian BS.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Very nice!

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I see all of it in a cycle and the cycle has peaked out on all the crap that been going on. Even Bill Maher is calling it out now and looks more conservative 70% of the time now, and that really shows how things have gone and how the curve is starting back down. Just wait until 2022 and 2024 and I'm sure a lot of voters will want something different than they have now with all the draconian BS.

I pray that the people wake up and realize there is no rescue or savior that will be found in a voting booth.

There is no leader, if there are no followers.

Time to look inward. Time to work together starting in our local communities. Time to be independant of those bonds that enslave us.

Time to acknowledge our weakness, so we can use the power in that weakness to break free. When you have already lost everything, the tiniest gain, is a step forward, and a chance at a new begining.

Our government is corrupt and has failed us. Elections of the same puppet, dressed in a different suit, is no solution.

If we want something different, we have to do something different. Most important, we can't keep following the same path and expect a different outcome.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Exactly.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 05:33 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Fri Oct 29 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 04:33 AM
link   

edit on 11/17/2021 by TheRedneck because: REMOVED FOR SPAM

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join