It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 379
<< 376  377  378   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell

Cheers PeteMitchell, I must have missed your posts.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I have been on the fence from the beginning about the Ingersoll Lockwood being legit or not so I am going to tell this because I think everyone has the right to know but I am NOT saying the website has any validity. At work today around 2:30 p.m. Central time I checked the Il site for hidden messages and saw this among other thing and I'm not saying it is verbatim "PATRIOTS ARE NOT IN CONTROL. If Q told you this you misunderstood or misinterpreted what he said". By the time I got home there was a link to some damn giveaway to Disney World in it's place......
edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago9 by RookQueen because: spelling change

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   
From my previous post; that Q box was there in the picture when Bidan visited Shanksville in 2020. So the box was barely visible in a picture the day after that message was posted, and now exactly a year later the same box was still there and clearly visible. That's a really big coincidence.

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Waste not, want not. Especially when you just grounded a B-2.

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Two F-117 Stealth Jets Have Just Deployed To Fresno Airport, California

“We don’t know the reason why the F-117s moved from their usual homebase at Tonopah Test Range, Nevada, to Miramar, even though they are probably going to be involved in some exercise in SOCAL playing the aggressor role, to develop anti-stealth technologies and tactics. Indeed, as explained in various articles, while some of the F-117s retired in 2008 and kept in a “Type 1000” storage at Tonopah Test Range have been disassembled before being transferred to museums around the U.S., sightings of F-117s flying over Nevada and California have continued. We have reported them in 2018, in 2019 and also 2020. After all, the F-117s are not completely retired, quite the contrary; they are increasinly becoming less “shy” appearing over the skies of LA area in plain daylight, taking part in Red Flag missions or operating for some reason from the base outside San Diego.”

edit on 9/15/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

It’s not a ton, but it might at least help guide u on where u might dig next haha. Some of you are very thorough!

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   
New thread is up....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 376  377  378   >>

join