It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 378
<< 375  376  377    379 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Just adding to the long Woodward trail...
Link (08 September 2018) from Q2136...

Explosive reports from inside the White House have recently arrived in the form of an anonymous New York Times op-ed penned by a senior administration official, as well as a 448-page book by Bob Woodward, one of the journalists famous for exposing critical information in the Watergate scandal.

In a scene from Mr Woodward’s Fear: Trump in the White House, the president’s former attorney John Dowd told Mr Mueller he worried the president would perjure himself after conducting a mock cross-examination.

The White House has denied the practice examination took place while pushing back on Mr Woodward’s new book. However, if it did in fact take place, it may very well have been the smartest decision the president’s attorneys made, according to Mr Hall.

Mr Woodward, who exposed major gaps in Ehrlichman’s story and other crucial information in the Watergate scandal, can certainly be expected to deliver more bombshells when his book hits shelves next week.

Woodward always struck me as a DS Yes man swamp minion.
Sept 18, 2020:

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScreaminSquirrel
I joined telegram, didn’t like putting in my phone number but I guess with all of the sneaky sneaks in the world, they probably already know my phone number. If anyone wants updates on mcafee I will post here once the private status is enacted, IF I can see the info. I hate to get excited again but damn I need this over. The demoralizing of America has gone far enough.

Amen to that.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Interesting timing... UK Government started an unexpected re-shuffle this afternoon... BBC link, which is being updated live so still Work In Progress

Boris Johnson undertakes a major reshuffle of his government ministers
Liz Truss is the new foreign secretary, replacing Dominic Raab
Raab is confirmed in three roles - justice secretary, Lord Chancellor and deputy prime minister
Former vaccines minister Nadhim Zahawi is the new education secretary
He replaces Gavin Williamson - who was the first to be sacked from his post in these moves
Nadine Dorries is secretary of state for culture, media and sport
She replaces Oliver Dowden, who moves to the Cabinet Office
Michael Gove is the new minister for housing, communities and local government and has responsibility for the UK's union
Steve Barclay replaces Gove as Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster and Cabinet Office minister
Anne-Marie Trevelyan is international trade secretary
Robert Buckland is sacked as justice secretary; Robert Jenrick as communities secretary
Amanda Milling is no longer Conservative Party co-chair

Dominic Grieve commenting in same link, on Dominic Raab promotion to both Justice Secretary AND Deputy PM:

He also says Dominic Raab going to justice is a "significant" move - also because it means the removal of Robert Buckland who was "doing a very good job in the circumstances".

It is "intriguing", says Grieve, as to why Mr Buckland was regarded "as dispensable" in this way.

"Only time will tell" if this indicates a policy shift from the PM, he adds, noting that Raab has a long history of hostility to the operation of the Human Rights Act.

Did Boris Johnson tell his old Justice Minister to allow implementation of vaccine mandate restrictions that are against our Human Rights Act?

Did Dominc Raab say "I'll help you abuse citizens human rights and force vaccinate them - but I want Deputy PM role!"?

Worth noting that the Chancellor (Treasury), Health Secretary and Home Office Secretary stay in place! So this does NOT look like a white hat clean up operation.

Also recall that Boris Johnson's mother has died in the last few days - so very odd to be making such a major change rather than taking a week out to grieve?
edit on 15-9-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MrEnergy
I'll be grabbing everything I can. I use Sendspace to share files if necessary. The ghost of McAfee's account gets on average 150k views per post. I'm sure a good portion of those are anons who will be saving and sharing.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrEnergy
And if real, do we have a way to share what has been dumped with the rest of the class?

Guessing the subject matter, ATS may force explicitly revealed dump content into RATS only, or off-site.
edit on 15-9-2021 by srb2001 because: N/a

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: srb2001

I'm hoping ATS Mods will allow me to post Archive links for McAfee dump in this thread - if the post is only the archive links and not discussion on them?

(DTOM let me know if this is likely?
)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I'm hoping ATS Mods will allow me to post Archive links for McAfee dump in this thread - if the post is only the archive links and not discussion on them?

(DTOM let me know if this is likely?
)

It would be a shame if such a purportedly huge reveal could not be commented on here.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ScreaminSquirrel

Im on there as well. Does anybody have any idea when hes going to make it Private? Also, do you simply need to be in the Channel to not be blocked when it goes Private? The previous directive was not very clear to me.

Actually now that I read it again, it seems it will go Private at 5:30 AM tomorrow? Do I have that correct?
edit on 15-9-2021 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: ScreaminSquirrel

Im on there as well. Does anybody have any idea when hes going to make it Private? Also, do you simply need to be in the Channel to not be blocked when it goes Private? The previous directive was not very clear to me.

By my guesstimate, it'll go private 17 minutes before the countdown expires. That may be around 2am Thursday, Eastern Daylight. I'm not sure how one subscribes to a Telegram channel.
edit on 15-9-2021 by srb2001 because: N/a

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I'm not sure how one subscribes to a Telegram channel.

I think that you have to click on the button under the pinned page that says 'Join'. It will say 'Mute', after you click it.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
In exclusive interview with The Defender, 16-year-old Sarah Green + her mother describe Sarah’s neurological symptoms following vaccination with Pfizer + how docs wouldn’t acknowledge vaccine might be to blame.

16-Year-Old Who Developed Neurological Symptoms After Pfizer Vaccine

In the wake of three rare cardiac complications in young athletes who had recently been vaccinated against the coronavirus, doctors have strongly advised against intensive physical activity soon after receiving a vaccine dose.

The riders, all from the Acrog-Tormans Balen cycling club, were aged between 15 and 17 years old and developed chest pain during competitions or training a few days after being vaccinated.
Brussels Times

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

ORRED, do you have any advice on optimising download speeds for the McAfee dump - as I suspect with 150k followers, we will get delays just transferring the download files from McAfees end due to his servers' bandwidth (though he's increasing them at the moment).

1) If we have 31 Terrabytes to download, then even at a "good" download bandwidth of 150MB/sec, working perfectly, it would take hours!

2) The dump seems to be pre-sectioned into 5 folders - so may be we should use multiple devices at the same time; one to download each folder? I've only got a couple of devices that I could use simultaneously and that have substantial hard drives.

3) Would it be quicker to trigger the downloads online FROM websites such as dropbox/sendspace - as that would mean the files are transferred server to server, which would be faster than direct to our devices thru WIFI? Then we could rely on auto-sync in drop box/sendspace to update our home devices' local drives in optimum method?

Any ideas for preparation would be appreciated!

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Not seen this mentioned yet?

StormRider: Biden major announcement at 5pm?

⚡️“MAJOR INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT” expected, Biden to explain at 5pm ET (The Sydney Morning Herald)

U.S. President Joe Biden is set to deliver brief remarks about a “national security initiative” reportedly involving Australia, the UK and potentially more at 5pm ET - The Sydney Morning Herald reported.

Australian MPs were given emergency exemption to cross state lines after being urgently summoned, without even being told what for, to attend a secret meeting that reports indicate will have “international significance”.

What's that? 45 mins or 1:45 mins from now... losing track!

This could be a White Hat announcement such as DECLAS? Or reducing FVEY etc. to just 3 countries?

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   
News coming in thick and fast now... again via SR

EPOCH TIMES

Three Former US Officials Admit to Providing Hacking Technology to UAE
September 14, 2021 Updated: September 14, 2021

Three former U.S. intelligence and military officials have agreed to pay $1.7 million to the U.S. government and admitted to providing hacking technology to the United Arab Emirates, the Department of Justice announced on Tuesday.

I wonder if the "hacking technology" was related to hacking US elections?

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I do hope folks are seeing the playbook play out.

Replace Milley with Vindman. Replace China with Ukraine. DJT is unpredictable. Can't be trusted.

The world is inversions. If the Controllers say jabs are safe, then they are not. If the Controllers say this music is a must have, it is a must avoid. If the Controllers say anything the opposite is true 99% of the time. The podium stooges are never talking about the goods and bads for the human population, they are talking about it for themselves. They, aside from DJT and a handful, NEVER talk to the cattle they hate and are surely never honest with them. They HATE the population at levels folks cannot grasp. To be clear, Pelosi et al hate the human population at large more then anything and are fine with most or all dying tomorrow. Fact.

So right now the gist of the story most are digesting is Milley called China before the election, and before the inauguration because DJT was so unpredictable he might bomb them. Hmmm, where have I seen this language before. Oh yes. Right.

How Trump’s unpredictability changes the game on North Korea

So we get the story when DJT arrives, and when DJT leaves. Remarkable bookends.

Yet, we have my favorite photo op of the last 5 years right here.

So what's going on, doesn't the press want peace with NK? No, all signals on the topic are inversion. All press is inversion, it is how the entire population has been entrained.

This is the main reason this whole thing is taking so long. The entire population has been entrained on addictive inversion media junk food. So the ONLY way the spell can be broken is by using the same sick system because people won't accept things any other way, they cannot.

Reason, logic, love, compassion falls on deaf ears. But scandal, outrage, betrayal has them all retweeting and inflicting their own moral outrage on the news. If I know this, have known this, have said this for ages, then those creating the plan know this. It is hardly a secret just look at the eneMedia system, it is there for all to see.

It is our own collective addiction to the inversion system of control that is the problem, not the podium stooges themselves. Us, we are the problem.

The entire inversion system is being inverted to bring the dark to light, which, at face value, is both shameful and insane.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Fox News just said it's possible Bob Woodward was lying in that part of his book... Or rather altering truth to make Trump looking bad at Milleys expense.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Wray Today
Remember Horowitz ?

: FBI employees betrayed their duty in Nassar case, director Wray testifies

James Corney was too busy with a planned coup
Another FBI failure...

Seems FBI is behind the scenes of all the msm fodder... Sooner or later

dark to LIGHT

edit on 9152021 by MetalThunder because: WE HAVE IT ALL

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Watch Australia.

mobile.twitter.com...

“POTUS flanked virtually by UK and Australian PMs announcing AUUKUS, a new trilateral partnership. Linchpin: US and UK will deliver nuclear powered submarine fleet to Australia.”

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Had a couple posts and links to this a few pages back. Goes into detail on the hacking software. Doesn’t appear election related

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Doctors saying "deny the unjabbed care, let them die" etc. On the record no less. Hardly doctor like, frankly very draco like, as they get so pissy when someone doesn't do as they say. And oddly regular folks parroting this talking point as if it isn't horrific. Witch burning is in vogue because something something Covid.

I must disagree with you about it just being Covid. When else in history did we see doctors and scientist sell out their principles? Nazi Germany during WWII. Both groups love their money and parroting a party line is a small price to pay for way too many people. MJ12 I feel really screwed us in the long term.

new topics

top topics

<< 375  376  377    379 >>

join