It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 377
<< 374  375  376    378  379 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MaplePatriot

There's this new thing they're talking about between the US and australia and etc that is giving me the creeps.

You're not alone, MP.

ETA:

Scott Morrison is set to announce Australia’s submarine program will “go nuclear” under a new defence pact with the US and the UK that has been described as “China’s worst nightmare.”

The new grouping to be known as AUUKUS will advise Australia on how to identify the best way to acquire nuclear-powered submarine capability and share advanced technologies involving artificial intelligence.

The US-based Politico website reports that President Joe Biden will announce a new working group with Britain and Australia to share advanced technologies to counter China at 7am AEST.

Cheers
edit on 15-9-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman
IMO, either Bob Woodward is being USED...or Bob Woodward is part of the plan.

I didn't buy President Trump saying (in 2020) he didn't know Bob Woodward was famous journalist who made his name by uncovering dirt on politicians.

Your Watching a Movie

How Bob Does IT

Woodward, since he made the pivot decades ago to emphasize book writing over daily newspaper work, is a master of a different genre: The narrative reconstruction of how a decision gets made.

Reporters call these “tick tocks” because they rely on the perception that readers are getting a moment-by-moment account of what really happened.

Woodward used to tell young reporters at the Post that as a writer he sometimes thought of himself like a movie director, “building scenes” that would capture character and unfolding events in vivid ways...,,,,

edit on 9152021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: MaplePatriot

Australia, US and UK to form AUUKUS under a new nuclear defence pact

Scott Morrison will announce Australia’s submarine program will “go nuclear” under a new defence pact that could spell bad news for China.

....“The trio, which will be known by the acronym AUUKUS, will make it easier for the nations to share information and know-how in key technological areas like artificial intelligence, cyber, underwater systems and long-range strike capabilities,’’ the report states.......

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
All one needs to know about the fraud is in these two images.

The press decides who wins, which is okay.

66-33 symbols, this was shown on the press just before it changed to reduce the "Yes" numbers.

Print your own ballot.
Anyone can vote.
Mail in ballots to all.
Mail in ballot reveals vote without opening.
Electronic voting.

Pelosi+Gav+CCP = your vote does not count. For now.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
Thanks. I wonder how much of Woodward's most reason "movies" (books) are factual? Time will tell I suppose.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

"Tick-Tock"

PERCEPTION .....
Masks off ... Masks On .... The Traitors

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Glad Gavin stays. Keeps all the liberals in CA, and lights a homing beacon that attracts more of them to move there. (Hopefully from borderline states like GA, FL, Tx.)

edit on 9/15/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I watched the video. For some reason it went from 52% that voted, to 49% that voted. That is why the yes votes went down. Mistake? Or is somebody "on our side" trying to stir things up?

Edited to add the link to the video.

link

edit on 9/15/2021 by Blueracer because: Added link

edit on 9/15/2021 by Blueracer because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/15/2021 by Blueracer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaplePatriot
There was another website though, not the britbong one but another of similar strangeness with a countdown on it as well. Can't seem to find it.

Perhaps this one?:
www.ingersolllockwood.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Per my above post. The headline to the link mentions the yes votes. I had my eyes on the yes votes and the % voted. As was pointed out elsewhere, the No votes stayed the same. I did not catch that. I have no explanation for that and it makes no sense for the vote total and the Yes votes to change, but for the No votes to stay the same.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer
Per my above post. The headline to the link mentions the yes votes. I had my eyes on the yes votes and the % voted. As was pointed out elsewhere, the No votes stayed the same. I did not catch that. I have no explanation for that and it makes no sense for the vote total and the Yes votes to change, but for the No votes to stay the same.

The controllers would like everyone to believe the most despised governor in California history is actually the most beloved in California history.

Inversion is a helluva drug.

You'll note the most telltale sign is the whole thing was "called" too fast. This was done to set the Original Narrative. So now, if anyone "questions" the outcome they are going against what was established as the truth. The Original Narrative must always be a lie and it must get out fast. Remember 911 narrative was set in hours.

Part of the Original Narrative is the mythology of CA being the fruits and nuts liberal commune. It isn't, SF and PARTS of LA are, but over all California is conservative. BUT.... CA has a lot of electoral votes and congress members, sooooooo, establish the narrative of commieCA, marginalize the truth and whatever vote total happens it is accepted. Wilson, Dukmejian, Reagan, Arnold all conservative. The only liberal was Brown, 2x, decades apart.

Fact. Gav lost, not even close. DJT won CA, not even close. But the collective thinks CA is commieCA so the results are accepted truth.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: srb2001

originally posted by: MaplePatriot
There was another website though, not the britbong one but another of similar strangeness with a countdown on it as well. Can't seem to find it.

Perhaps this one?:
www.ingersolllockwood.com...

This is it!!

You're a gentleman and a scholar

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
My good friend CWM has a great thread HERE on his visit to his doctor. It is a remarkable exchange, Care using logic and reason, the doctor using mafia techniques and fear regarding the jab. What's crazy is Care has had the gd flu, he's good to go.

Anyway. There are a great many videos and accounts now of doctors now simply becoming overt murderers with this jab.

Doctors saying "deny the unjabbed care, let them die" etc. On the record no less. Hardly doctor like, frankly very draco like, as they get so pissy when someone doesn't do as they say. And oddly regular folks parroting this talking point as if it isn't horrific. Witch burning is in vogue because something something Covid.

So how did we get here? I have some thoughts on this. Grim as they are, I think it illustrates the long term plans, the conspiracies, are well crafted.

How did it happen? When did doctors turned into overt murderers?

From my POV it evolved about 25 years ago, through the process of standardization.

Healing people, not doctoring them, is more Art than Science. Each human being is different, unique, and that is the point. Let's look at a traditional medicine man in a Native American Clan. He watches all the community from birth to adulthood, day to day. When X comes to him and says he has back pain, the healer says "ah, I see you long for Y, but she shuns you, here is a suggestion..." He knows the pain is associated with the relationship. Doctors today spend 5 minutes with the new patient, don't know their family, their history, their lives: modern patient is a number.

The problem is uniqueness is not efficient. The other problem is uniqueness in both patient and healer is not centralized enough. 25 years ago one would go to to a doctor with the sniffles. Doc says "I have 25 patients with it, it's the flu, soup, extra water, rest." Now, same symptoms, doc says "I don't know what your problem is, we'll have to send a full workup (600 dollars) and find out."

So the tests come back and doc says "well don't know what your problem is, but you've got high cholesterol and you are pre pre pre diabetes, also I think we'll schedule you for a few more tests along with prescribing you these lifetime drugs, and BTW, have you had a colonoscopy, it is recommended for folks your age (14k)." This all occurs after having spent 5 minutes together but because tests dictate process now.

The later all arrives on the scene because the true power lies with the testing, not the doctor. Once the testing is done, the doctor has one choice: Check the spreadsheet and use the corresponding "solution." All done by a place other then the doctor, and as we see with PCR tests, all manipulated at some level. If said doctor doesn't play, the pay is less and of course the algos keep track of the doctor's actions which are counter to the centralization. Frankly, doctors are just as sheep like as any group, they are hardly a group of individualized caring beings with only love and life in their hearts.

So who and what is making the overt murdering possible? Testing. Pass the test and graduate school, fail the test and go into the the Covid tent for your final hours, because the algos say that is what is done. Doctors are just soulless vending machines now dispensing medical junk food sent down from above. The system is being exposed now, the monster created 100 years ago by Rock/Carnag etc. who also created the education system which educated doctor and patient.

When I was young there was no such need thing as a Patient Advocate, the doctor was the Patient Advocate. See the problem?

Did I see this coming? Yes, most did not. Though, I assumed the human nature in most in the health field would prevail, after all, it is the most basic form of connection = to heal and to be healed with another.

But it seems the Murdering Medical Mafia was birthed over 25 years (100 years) because killing millions (Georgia Guide-stones) with bombs was not going to be practical in 2021 and a more viable way to transcend Freewill was needed.

Everything is a workaround to freewill. Get folks to take the cheese in the trap by offering the cheese as a safety feature. That is all life on earth is. The sooner folks get this the sooner they will understand the playbook: One must agree.

We have classic Problem Reaction Solution to transcend Freewill. Fake Rona, Fake Stats, Fake Media > Fear is triggered > real Solution is administered to folks using their Freewill to stop the fear: Jab, The Final Solution.

So now folks have no where to turn, as there are simply not enough true healers on the planet to address the issues happening in these hospitals as told by the Articulate Nurse in Stew Peters' interview.

So what to do. Well, I have a lot of experience in this area. All exchanges with people MUST be above board. The healer and the healed are mirror images of each other, so healer is healed and healed is healed through the effort.

As such, the exchange cannot be a dictatorship.

No doctor is better then the person they are assisting = none. Not one. They are equal, without the sick, the doctor does not exist. So seek out folks who meet you at the same level and want to ASSIST you in healing yourself. NEVER, use terms like "they want me to" or "the doctor wants me to" or "they have me on" because that is victim language. The terms are "I want to try x and the doctor his assisting me."

Never argue, arguing indicates mismatch. Healers assist others to heal themselves (can be doctors, or healers, or even a dog) but draco killers demand one cede control to them while the dispense from their vending machine of horrors. Again, if one is arguing or begging their "healer" to hear their voice it is the sign to run out the door.

It seems trite, especially coming from me. But. Every single effort regarding a healing should be as if one is with Jesus. The What Would Jesus Say meme fits here. Would Jesus spend 1/2 hour challenging our friend Care's expertise on The Rona, or would Jesus say something like "Care, I'm here to assist you in any way I can?"

We said it here last year, the Medical Mafia would be exposed. It has been, the problem with people is the Medical Establishment is the biggest system on the planet, it is everywhere, as such it is hard to believe the really do kill 250k a year (+ abortions) in the US alone by their admission and no one bats and eye.

edit on 15-9-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Here is why this is even more insane. That "ruling" didn't make abortion legal or constitutional (in the pre-2021 world) but was instead a ruling on that one. singular. case.

Wrong. The Supreme Court doesn't work that way.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Several Intersting Clips compare and contrast to Joe's tenure so far.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Do we have people set to download any and all info presented from the mcafee dump? I assume Rel is, but are we sure we have enough people to grab it all? Assuming it’s real of course.

And if real, do we have a way to share what has been dumped with the rest of the class?

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Gotta hand it to ya Rel, you have one heck of an eye for detail!!

If I come across any further Grimes/esoteric/sword/key details I'll let you know.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I joined telegram, didn’t like putting in my phone number but I guess with all of the sneaky sneaks in the world, they probably already know my phone number. If anyone wants updates on mcafee I will post here once the private status is enacted, IF I can see the info. I hate to get excited again but damn I need this over. The demoralizing of America has gone far enough.

new topics

top topics

<< 374  375  376    378  379 >>

join