It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Health Secretary Matt Hancock Resigns , Sajid Javid is his Replacement

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 02:07 AM
link   
The whole system is corrupt to its very core.

I've repeatedly stated my belief that we need urgent and radical reform of our parliamentary and electoral processes and procedures.

Parliament also needs a thorough deep clean and rinsing out.

What we have at present is just a free for all for people connected to the old boy network.
They are blatantly milking this country for everything they can possibly get their hands on.

I'd personally bar anyone currently serving there, or who has in the last 30 or 40 years, from holding public office.
I'd include every single Civil Servant, secretary, private secretary, personal private secretary, chief of staff, office manager, aide, adviser, typist, arse wiper, policy consultant and any other person even remotely connected to and/or tainted with the set of nefarious, self-promoting, self-aggrandising, pompous, arrogant, smug bastards that infect the place at present.

Lobbyists need to be barred from anywhere near or connected to parliamentary business with open and transparent communication channels set up for anyone trying to influence policy.

Anyone with even the slightest connection to government business or policy should not be allowed to even tender for government related contracts.

A whole industry has grown up around advising government, politicians and the traditional political parties and this has to be quashed.
The people involved in this industry seem to be friends of friends, ex politicians and their advisers, wannabe politicians and their advisers, family of those connected to Westminster, school and student buddies of those in both Westminster and Whitehall.
It really is a merry-go-round with the same old people feeding their faces at the trough....all at our expense and beyond our control.

These people genuinely believe they are above the rules that govern the rest of us.
Their arrogance is unbounded.

The party political system is rancid and no longer fit-for-purpose.

The system that produces a non-stop stream of amoral, supercilious hypocrites, a hugely disproportionate number of whom seem to come from the same elitist background, needs smashing to bits.

A wise man used to tell me that there's nothing like a public hanging to focus attention.
Personally I'd suggest nothing like a few heads on spikes on Westminster Bridge to get the message across......

Hyperbole?
Possibly.
But that's the level of disgust I have for those who seek to govern me and the system that seeks to control me.
edit on 27/6/21 by Freeborn because: grammar and clarity

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Where was the footage taken?
Who 'gave' it to The Sun?

Why did The Sun publish it when they've been passionately pro-Boris Johnson, pro-Tory and incredibly supportive of the policies introduced by them and Hancock?

I can't believe for one minute they chose to publish this due to the belief in it being in the publics best interests or some sort of moral and principled based decision.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Javid - in favour of privatising the NHS

Dido Harding, possible new head of the NHS - in favour of privatising the NHS, married to a senior Tory in favour of privatising the NHS.

After the dust starts to settle a bit, the Tories and their pals in the media will start telling us how the NHS struggled. Instead of properly discussing how eleven years of "reforms" left it struggling even before the pandemic, they will suggest even more "reforms".

We already have Personal Health Budgets which are dressed up as "choice", a choice we have always had. When the government starts to monetise more and more health services, we will be invited to top up our PHBs. Then financial services companies will start to sell insurance and investment products linked to our PHBs. Then one day our kids will wake up and wonder why they can't afford cancer treatment.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 03:04 AM
link   

It's ironic that he's resigned for a bit of the other at work. He and Todger Johnson were fine with incompetence and corruption.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

Dido Harding.
Friend of David Cameron.
Went to university with David Cameron and Boris Johnson.
Made a peer by David Cameron.
Appointed to various roles within the NHS under Boris Johnson's tenure as PM including Test and Trace of which one right-wing columnist wrote;

"Test and Trace has cost the taxpayer £22bn. It has repeatedly failed to achieve targets it has been set. It was once heralded as The Thing That Would Defeat Covid, but nobody talks about it much any more."

Married to John Penrose, Conservative MP.

She is widely expected to be appointed Chief Executive of NHS England soon.

As one eminent observer noted;

"For ministers or special advisers to choose their friends or close associates for these key roles is to exclude those who are more able, or better value. And ultimately it is the public interest that suffers."

Yet it seems almost every single appointment or role filled by the current administration - I have no reason to suspect previous administrations have been any different - are friends or friends of friends etc.
It just reinforces what I posted earlier about the almost incestuous and amoral nature of our politicians and the system they infest.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Disclaimer.
View at your own discretion , I will not be held responsible for psychiatric problems , vomiting or loss of libido caused by viewing the video.

Interesting body language going on there!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Clearly a hidden camera probably owned my the secret service and released to the press to force him to resign. But why now? What’s the bigger story?

It can’t be to have Javid take his role as they are all taking orders from a hidden hand anyway. What’s the real story, maybe they just had enough of his bumbling ineptitude?

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

It does save Boris having to sack him for being 'totally #ing hopeless'.
But then again, if that was reason for sacking government ministers I think that would rule out the vast majority, if not all, of those incompetents who are in Westminster at present.

Boris couldn't really sack him for shagging about as he himself started an affair with Carrie Symonds when he was married to someone else.

Its all just food for the masses.
Nothing will change.
The people who are really in control are still there behind the scenes dictating policy and pulling strings.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Todger Johnson deliberately chose a bunch of hopeless political D listers for his government.

They won't present any significant threat to him, leaving Michael Gove steaming on the sidelines and the 1922 Committee as the only serious check.

However, all these hopeless losers have a couple of things in common: ruthless ambition and an obsession with breaking up the public sector.

Populist leader, radical agenda under all the bluster, a pack of wolves behind him and not one but two opportunities for disaster capitalism.

Unless the opposition party find a pair of balls between them, we're screwed.

(which is why I'm sorting out residencia in Spain in a few months. This is not the country I was born and grew up in and I don't want to retire here any more)

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

It would save BoJo a bit of face true, especially after Cummings revelations of what BJ said about him. I think they get the most incompetent and blackmail-able people they can so that the utter corruption looks like someones bumbling mistake, if anyone has an issue they are shown the secret footage...I mean how can it cost 22b for an app?

We were told austerity this, austerity that for years since they bailed out their buddy’s in 08. Then suddenly it’s free monies for everyone and everything while we our told to hide from a virus that according to their own stats 99.8% will recover from, and many will asymtomatic not even knowing they’ve had it!

I know your daughter works in an icu and you see things differently but I can see how that has been role played up to the extreme just like with military ops where information is compartmentalised and the average soldier believes there is a genuine threat. Anyway why I’m ranting I don’t know, words just don’t cut it at this point.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

Unless the opposition party find a pair of balls between them, we're screwed.

The opposition party if there ever was one disappeared under Blair. They are just their for appearances sake.

which is why I'm sorting out residencia in Spain in a few months. This is not the country I was born and grew up in and I don't want to retire here any more)

I hear that in Spain they have to wear masks outside, and the police are tougher on dissenters. This is a global issue being pushed by the globalists, I don’t think it will be so easy to escape it.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Imo this footage is 100% set up - faked by Hancock, the woman, Boris et al in order to give Hancock a way out that doesn’t involve his utter mismanagement of Covid.

Look at the way the camera moves! It’s not CCTV, it’s handheld. I had wondered if the reason for the movement is because this is someone filming a screen that has the footage playing on it. But there’s no reflection at all that I can see and at no point do we see the edge of the screen (with all this movement you’d surely see an edge pop in and out of view at some point!)

This is someone stood on a chair filming Hancock on their phone with the naughty couples knowledge.

Why?

Hancock is attracting bad headlines daily. He’s damaging the Tory brand every day he remains in office. Boris has no doubt kept him there to soak up all the bad press that Boris’ prioritising of the economy over lives has created.

In general over this past year whenever there’s been bad news it’s Hancock who’s shoved out to face the press over it. Only when there’s good news does Boris crawl out of his bunker to steal the positive headlines. Hancock’s been very useful to Boris in this role; a less venal, more astute operator would not have played Boris’ lapdog to that extent.

Plus, when the Covid enquiry happens next year Boris no doubt hoped to put Hancock in the hot seat to take all the blame. Did you notice how, after Cummings testimony the press focused on the passing aside about Hancock being useless. I watched it and Cummings had relentlessly stated Boris was unfit for the role, but on being prompted by the Tory chair about Hancock, Cummings said that, ‘yes of course Hancock was useless and could’ve been fired many times’, before reasserting that the big problem was Not Hancock, but Boris...

…However, the MSM then swapped that emphases and reported this ad nauseam: Hancock = BAD! Boris = NOT SO BAD! Boris/The Tory party have the MSM in their pockets and this kind of reporting would been repeated at the enquiry, telling us to blame Hancock, not Boris.

However, imo The Tory grandees have said enough is enough - Hancock has become far too damaging to the brand and have probably given Boris an ultimatum to get rid of the prick right now or face their wrath and have a vote of no confidence tabled. Boris has been dodging this kind of revolt thanks to his ongoing inexplicable popularity in the polls. However, the recent shock local election defeats in Tory heartlands has removed this ace from Boris’ game, so new threats to unthrone him will seem far less like a bluff.

Boris has been forced to get rid of Hancock, but if he fires him for his countless failures, mass care home deaths and the lies Hancock told to cover this, as well as profiteering with dodgy family Covid contracts, the blow back for Boris may make his position untenable: The question everyone would ask is, If this has been going on for a year - all highly publicised and in the public realm, then why did Boris not act sooner, but instead constantly defended Hancock’s mistakes?

Boris would inevitably be tarred with the same brush and stink as Hancock and face the chop. This is why that even now, with Hancock gone, Boris is saying that Hancock ‘should be proud’ of his work as Health Secretary’. Everyone knows that’s a ludicrous statement, but what Boris is really saying is that Boris did the right thing by not sacking Hancock sooner.

I digress… So, trapped between his parties imminent wrath and being blamed for allowing Hancock to continue in office, Boris would be desperate fo find another way to get rid of him that didn’t amount to Boris admitting that Hancock had indeed been sh1te at his job…

Whadoyaknow, as if by magic some dodgy phone-recorded video pretending to be CCTV appears that gives Hancock a reason to go which doesn’t involve all the things he’s done so badly through Covid. Sure, he’s breaking his own social distancing rules by snogging, but it’s someone he was already working closely with and the sex/adulatory aspect puts in a different category in the MSM and collective consciousness than being sacked/quitting for the job he did as health secretary.

Why would Hancock play along?

He’d have been told that he has to go one way or another. This is the least damaging and demonstrates loyalty to his masters and therefore the promise of being looked after henceforth.

Also by quitting instead of being pushed, gets to keep a little face and Boris gets to maintain the look of being loyal to his people, which I’m sure many a Tory voting zombie falls for hook, line and sinker.

But, wow, you’d think they’d do a more convincing job of faking the CCTV! Then again, a staple of Boris’ leadership has been doing everything in a half arsed fashion, no doubt because he’s more concerned with the book he’s writing and keeping his much younger wife happy and assuming he can always blag his way out of anything when the time comes. Indeed it’d be odd if this spin-job had been done properly.

The strangest thing is that everything I read is so distracted by the video’s hilarious content that no one is questioning the video itself. It’s obviously not CCTV, but even if it was CCTV, why would there be CCTV in this room, looking at the door? What is this place - a diamond shop - a crack house? Only once have I heard this questioned - by a caller into a radio show and a Tory on the show piped up to say they weren’t sure exactly where this was in Westminster - they thought it was probably a hallway..!

…It’s obviously not a hallway; there’s a coat stand with coats on it and a large screen on the wall. It’s a meeting room! Yet this Tory asserted it was probably a hallway. Why would they say that? And why would a meeting room be CCTV’d? It all stinks of an absolutely fabricated inside job. BS to invent a narrative that gives Hancock and Boris an easy way out of the fiasco they’d created.

I wouldn’t be surprised if in short order - maybe a month or so - we see a byline in the papers about disgraced ex-health secretary Matt Hancock patching things up with his wife and moving back in. Of course his wife would’ve known all along that the affair was faked, but she had no choice but to go along with the act.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Doxanoxa

Whatever this was designed to bury, we will never know.
But if it wakes just one more person up to the farce that this is it will be worth it.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

It's a nice theory but Gina Coladangelo was confronted about the alleged affair back in 2019 according to reports , she of course denied there was anything going on.

As for the origin of the video one possible source springs to mind .... D . Cummings perhaps , Cummings has already branded Javid an awful choice to replace Hancock an opinion I am fully on board with.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Great detective work on the camera movement there, I didn’t notice it the first time round. But yes it could well be someone stood on a chair filming with their phone.

The reasons you suggest are plausible too, and match up with the current political concerns of PR and branding. Even though it’s all theatre. What a sad state of affairs we are in.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   
An investigation into how the footage came to be released is being started according to Northern Ireland Secretary Brandon Lewis.

An investigation into how footage from Matt Hancock's office came to be recorded and leaked is due to take place, a minister has told Sky News.

The Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) will be looking into how the former health secretary came to be videoed kissing one of his aides, Northern Ireland Secretary Brandon Lewis said.
news.sky.com...

Personally I'd be more interested in an investigation into lucrative health contracts awarded to Tory donors and friends without tender during the COVID crisis.

There are rumours Johnson will step down this year , I do hope they're true.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   

A great read and certainly a hypothesis worth serious consideration.

One thing that has sprung immediately to mind; wouldn't some tech savvy person be able to determine on what sort of device the footage was taken and how?

Of course I could be just revealing my ignorance for all to see!

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Personally I'd be more interested in an investigation into lucrative health contracts awarded to Tory donors and friends without tender during the COVID crisis.

Something that should be instigated immediately and with full transparency and public scrutiny.

There are rumours Johnson will step down this year , I do hope they're true.

And no doubt straight into consultancy's and directorship's with the self same companies that benefited from the above mentioned racketeering.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Thanks for pointing out the affair being historical - didn’t know that! But the footage being staged doesn’t necessitate the affair being fake. Due to the convenient timing and non-CCTV nature of the footage I stand by it being staged as the most plausible truth here. Far more so than this footage just happening to turn up in time to save Boris from undermining his own leadership for firing Hancock due to incompetence and corruption. That story would start with Hancock and end with Boris and god knows who else.

After watching the Cummings testimony and witnessing his complete (and more or less unreported) contempt for Boris, I don’t see Cummings leaking this footage, since it makes Boris’ life easier. Sure, the footage raises awkward comparisons to Boris’ philandering, but that’s past tense, pre-Covid and a circumvented by Hancock resigning instead of being hypocritically fired.

Imo this didn’t come from Cummings, but from Boris’ own people with his blessing.

None of this addresses the elephant in the room - this doesn’t look remotely like CCTV. So who filmed it, why did they film it and when did they film it. My answer to these questions are as above.

ETA,

An investigation into how the footage came to be released is being started according to Northern Ireland Secretary Brandon Lewis.

An investigation into how footage from Matt Hancock's office came to be recorded and leaked is due to take place, a minister has told Sky News.

The Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) will be looking into how the former health secretary came to be videoed kissing one of his aides, Northern Ireland Secretary Brandon Lewis said.
news.sky.com...

That’s good to hear! Don’t know anything about Lewis - more importantly his allegiances and trustworthiness. On one hand you’d think the Tories would’ve foreseen the footage being questioned and had so they’d have a rigged enquiry ready to go before anyone else could set one up. On the other hand if they were that smart they’d have made their little movie look more like CCTV. Be interesting to see where, if anywhere, this enquiry goes.

edit on 27-6-2021 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

A great read and certainly a hypothesis worth serious consideration.

One thing that has sprung immediately to mind; wouldn't some tech savvy person be able to determine on what sort of device the footage was taken and how?

Of course I could be just revealing my ignorance for all to see!

Thanks! And I join you in that ignorance - haven’t faintest myself! That’s what’s got me suspicious - all those tech savvy people out there, yet no one is talking about that side of the story!

edit on 27-6-2021 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join