It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Health Secretary Matt Hancock Resigns , Sajid Javid is his Replacement

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The former chancellor Sajid Javid has until recently been working as both an MP and for JP Morgan in an advisory position but has now been named as Hancock's successor leading the Health department .... Johnson's clique must be small if that's the only option he had.

Hancock has finally resigned after being photographed snogging his assistant in breach of his COVID rules (and marriage vows) , his assistant Gina Coladangelo has a brother who runs a company that just happens to have been awarded health contracts during that pandemic which are of course nothing to do with Hancock.

Must say I'm less than thrilled to see Javid back and starting to think that what Cummings has been saying is the truth ... this government is a shambles and Johnson hasn't got a clue.

I'm convinced there's dodgy **** going on at Westminster.

Health Secretary Matt Hancock has resigned after he admitted breaching social distancing guidance, saying "those of us who make these rules have got to stick by them".

His resignation and apology followed photos published by the Sun newspaper showing him in an embrace with a colleague, Gina Coladangelo.

The paper says the photos of the pair - both of whom are married - were taken inside the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) on 6 May 2021.

Labour and the Liberal Democrats had called for the health secretary to be sacked before he quit.
www.bbc.co.uk...

Former chancellor Sajid Javid has been appointed health secretary following the resignation of Matt Hancock, Downing Street has said.

The Bromsgrove MP previously served as home secretary from 2018 to 2019 - and then as chancellor until February last year, when he was replaced by Rishi Sunak.

He quit after refusing to sack his aides in a row with the prime minister.
news.sky.com...

Tory Sleaze is back in full force.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I'm glad the little soulless creep is gone, makes no difference who replaces them, just another mouthpiece with strings.

Nice timestamp on the BBC video.
edit on 26/6/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Couldn't agree more.
Rules for thee and not for me.

My suspicious nature leads me to think they played a blinder with Cummings, though.
He seems to be universally hated.
Getting him to be the one to lead the criticism of their policies and handling thereof, meant that his haters automatically wanted to doubt him and defend them.
I could be wrong, of course, but that's the way I saw a lot of what went on there.

Says a lot about Hancock that he can cheat and lie to his family so easily.
Wherever you sit in the current mire we are in, he is not nor ever was a person we should trust.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Getting him to be the one to lead the criticism of their policies and handling thereof, meant that his haters automatically wanted to doubt him and defend them.

I think you have a valid point there , hadn't occurred to me but it's the kind of thing they'd do.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

As sleazy as they are, they are not stupid.
I've no evidence for my assumptions but for all I know they put Cummings up to it. He doesn't strike me as one to care about what the press or anyone else thinks of him so nothing would be off the table if the price was right.

Good riddance to Hancock.
Feel sorry for his family but glad to see the back of him.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   
A puppet is out, another puppet comes in. It's the same every time. All puppets follow the same agendas.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

The former chancellor Sajid Javid has until recently been working as both an MP and for JP Morgan..

J.P. Morgan (with the Rockefellers) own 'the largest drug manufacturing combine in the world'.. so I'm sure there's no conflict of interest there.

The Rockefeller empire, in tandem with Chase Manhattan Bank (now JP Morgan Chase), owns over half of the pharmaceutical interests in the United States. It is the largest drug manufacturing combine in the world.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cheers.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

None at all mate , I'm sure.

Shameless bunch that they are.
edit on 26-6-2021 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Just done a podcast on Twat Hancok this morning before he quit. Here is the link if anyone wants to hear me moan lol
open.spotify.com...
edit on 26-6-2021 by rikgrimsby because: adding and spelling

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Shameless bunch that they are.

Indeed they are mate and you can almost see the strings attached.

Wonder why a globalist banker with close ties to Big Pharma is being put in charge of the nation's health?

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Disclaimer.
View at your own discretion , I will not be held responsible for psychiatric problems , vomiting or loss of libido caused by viewing the video.

edit on 26-6-2021 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Theres no "dodgy ****" going on it Westminster.

Whats dodgy is your thinking it would be anything else.

All rule makers are pimps and whores and usually both.

What interests me isn't where the photograph came from, but why it was released now.

What bigger story has been buried?

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Looks like we have gone from village idiot to creepy gollum impersonator.

But hey-hes essentially a bank manager so no doubt he will be in his element when it comes to putting an end to the huge public health issues surrounding the pandemic,right?

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Lmao...so in clown world people resign over a hug?

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Tory Sleaze is back in full force.

Did it ever go away?

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   

View at your own discretion

That put me off my dinner mate but it also might be a case of 'view at your own distraction'.

Turns out Sajid was actually Senior Managing Director of Deutsche Bank and there's an interesting vid here about their history (famous clients include Hitler and Epstein).

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doxanoxa

Theres no "dodgy ****" going on it Westminster.

Whats dodgy is your thinking it would be anything else.

All rule makers are pimps and whores and usually both.

What interests me isn't where the photograph came from, but why it was released now.

Exactly my first thought!

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doxanoxa

There's been a big protest march in London about the continued restrictions.
Obviously not an "approved" protest but from the little I saw on YouTube it was an impressive sized crowd.
The mainstream have no trouble overlooking these things or they're written off as "far right" or "a few anti vax types" but maybe this resignation is a handy distraction.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   

The whole government and the opposition are jokes, we need some real upstanding people in those roles not idiots and political cronyism.

But you would probably have to go back maybe more than 40 years or so before you could find honest, decent people in parliament and even then half of them were kiddie fiddlers and sexual perverts, power they say corrupts and absolute power absolutely but I have always believed the other angle that power attracts the corrupt.

Idiocracy and at the end of the day we are the fool's for letting this happen to us, the wise man on a sinking ship populated by morons must lament his lot as we do.

edit on 26-6-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Anybody else find it a little amusing that the obsession with tracking, tracing and filming our every move was the reason this dirt bag got caught?
Cameras everywhere snooping on us and Hancock probably assumed that they were just for us little people.

Glass houses and throwing stones, eh?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join