It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Official Covid Vaccine Report More Vaxxed Dying of Delta Than Unvaxxed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sparkymedic

If this was truly a deadly pandemic then we wouldn't need the governments PR campaigns to convince us...it would be obvious. But that's just not the reality, is it.

Its pretty deadly for older people so what you say about that?

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: flice

You do realize I laid out the argument that clearly shows vaccination offers substantial protection against the delta variant.

Then why do the companies who make them say that they do NOT offer protection?

They say their vax offers no protection? Please show me that. Love to see that source.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

I gotta say, you are one hell of a warrior putting up with idiots like the trolls in this thread.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

You do realize I laid out the argument that clearly shows vaccination offers substantial protection against the delta variant.

They say their vax offers no protection? Please show me that. Love to see that source.

www.thelancet.com...

You consider 0.84% effectiveness as protection?

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I gotta say, you are one hell of a warrior putting up with idiots like the trolls in this thread.

We have 2 groups of people.

There are 800 people in group A, 50 die from a disease.
There are 100 people in Group B, 40 die from the same disease.

Which group has higher risk?

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Holy ssh!t, did you SERIOUSLY just use SNOPES as a fact-check? Anything you have ever said or will say is now null and void. Not a single person who can think critically uses SNOPES. Have you zero self-respect? I can’t believe you actually used Snopes. 😂

Seriously. Look into Snopes, man.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

www.thelancet.com...

The . wasn't searchable, looking now.
edit on 25-6-2021 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Did you fail math?
80% >50 are fully vaccinated people, 50 deaths
20% >50 have had 0 or 1 jab only, 56 deaths (38 of which are unvax, 0 jabs)

Get it now?

Need simpler numbers

Lets say the whole group is 1000 people >50

800 are vacced and had 50 deaths = so 6% of this high risk group died

200 are not vacced or just one shot and had 56 deaths = so 26% of this high risk group died.

You are all welcome...lol

Edit: Damn Occams you beat me too it...lol
edit on 25-6-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Ask me if I care what you think or say.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Holy ssh!t, did you SERIOUSLY just use SNOPES as a fact-check? Anything you have ever said or will say is now null and void. Not a single person who can think critically uses SNOPES. Have you zero self-respect? I can’t believe you actually used Snopes. 😂

Ya can't fix stupid.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   

So, anyone who does not agree with you and your little friends is a "troll"?

How tedious.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Ya can't fix stupid.

Indeed.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

So, anyone who does not agree with you and your little friends is a "troll"?

How tedious.

Nope, just facts.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   

It’s in their application for approval.

You can listen to a recording as well, if a Moderna spokesperson telling a customer that the “vaccine” offers no protection against covid-19 and only may lessen the severity of symptoms if one get covid-19. He also admits they have seen many cases of paralysis due to Guillian-Barre and other syndromes, and many other injuries. The recording is contained in a podcast that you likely won’t accept, though the recording can’t be denied as it’s a recorded call to Moderna’s covid-19 “vaccine” help line.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
"Uncoordinated phase 3 trials do not satisfy public health requirements; platform trials designed to address public health relevant questions with a common protocol will allow decisions to be made, informed by common criteria and uniform assessment. These considerations on efficacy and effectiveness are based on studies measuring prevention of mild to moderate COVID-19 infection; they were not designed to conclude on prevention of hospitalisation, severe disease, or death, or on prevention of infection and transmission potential. Assessing the suitability of vaccines must consider all indicators, and involve safety, deployability, availability, and costs."

www.thelancet.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: Realtruth
a reply to: ScepticScot

so quick math:

27.192 delta cases with vax, 68 deaths, 0.25% death rate

53.822 delta cases non vaxed, 38 deaths, 0.07% death rate

so vaxed people have a 4 times higher chance to die if they get delta

As 80%+ adults have had at least 1 shot your numbers would suggest that non vaccinated are getting covid at about 8x the rate of vaccinated and therefore more likely to die.

Or vaccinated are far less likely to even get symptoms so don't get tested.

That doesn't take into account the relative demographic of who has been vaccinated which would suggest the vaccine is even more effective.

Oh look, it's the village idiot/ troll.

Anyway...

www.thelancet.com...

Pfizer Relative Risk Reduction is 95%.

But that doesn't take into account the overall background risks as the RRR only reports those who benefit from the vaccine.

Unlike the Absoloute Risk Reduction, which considers ALL background risks and gives a real world picture of effectiveness.

The Pfizer Absoloute Risk Reduction is 0.84%.

Essentially, the vaccines do FU#K ALL to protect anyone from anything. Same as masks. Same as 2m distancing. ALL BULLSH!T.

But hey, if you want to line up and be part of the experiment...have at it! I wouldn't even consider stopping you from getting a jab or wearing a mask or being isolated. You do you. But like any religion...don't push your belief system on myself or anyone else.

If this was truly a deadly pandemic then we wouldn't need the governments PR campaigns to convince us...it would be obvious. But that's just not the reality, is it.

Instead, it's a very contagious, hardly lethal virus which is endemic and super destructive to the global economy due to moron politicians.

You call me the Village idiot while demonstrating you don't understand the numbers you are quoting .

www.reuters.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

They claim that the drugs simply MIGHT lessen the severity of symptoms.

Their claim is meaningless..

Of course it is meaningless...to you. You’re unable to think critically or recognize evidence when it is kicking you in the ass.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth
a reply to: ScepticScot

so quick math:

27.192 delta cases with vax, 68 deaths, 0.25% death rate

53.822 delta cases non vaxed, 38 deaths, 0.07% death rate

so vaxed people have a 4 times higher chance to die if they get delta

As 80%+ adults have had at least 1 shot your numbers would suggest that non vaccinated are getting covid at about 8x the rate of vaccinated and therefore more likely to die.

Or vaccinated are far less likely to even get symptoms so don't get tested.

That doesn't take into account the relative demographic of who has been vaccinated which would suggest the vaccine is even more effective.

Oh look, it's the village idiot/ troll.

Anyway...

www.thelancet.com...

Pfizer Relative Risk Reduction is 95%.

But that doesn't take into account the overall background risks as the RRR only reports those who benefit from the vaccine.

Unlike the Absoloute Risk Reduction, which considers ALL background risks and gives a real world picture of effectiveness.

The Pfizer Absoloute Risk Reduction is 0.84%.

Essentially, the vaccines do FU#K ALL to protect anyone from anything. Same as masks. Same as 2m distancing. ALL BULLSH!T.

But hey, if you want to line up and be part of the experiment...have at it! I wouldn't even consider stopping you from getting a jab or wearing a mask or being isolated. You do you. But like any religion...don't push your belief system on myself or anyone else.

Instead, it's a very contagious, hardly lethal virus which is endemic and super destructive to the global economy due to moron politicians.

You call me the Village idiot while demonstrating you don't understand the numbers you are quoting .

www.reuters.com...

Care to cite a peer reviewed article and not the mainstream media?

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

www.thelancet.com...

It's misread. The ARR should be read the other way around... so it signifies the risk of getting infected.
To explain ARR:
If you have 10.000 vaccinated people and 100 get sick, that yields an ARR of 1%.

But that was with the Alpha strain right? So that ARR is useless now for both sides of the table.
Delta has clearly shown this.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Right?? Thank you, darlin. Someone has got to stand up to these people every once in a while.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join