It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Official Covid Vaccine Report More Vaxxed Dying of Delta Than Unvaxxed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Oh, like with the covid deaths? Like how when someone had ever tested positive for covid-19, or had simply been exposed and it was assumed they had covid even though no test was done, but died of something else like a car accident or cancer or a lighting strike, the cause of death was pronounced as from covid-19?

What you suggest above is what is called Confounding variables that will destroy the integrity of any data collected. So on one side we don't really know how many people actually got COVID and on the other we really do not know how many people actually died from COVID induced conditions. We also have suspicions that hospitals were very free with calling something COVID since they got fed money from it, so on and so forth.

The initial comment was made by Minnesota State Sen. Scott Jensen, a family physician, who spoke with Fox News host Laura Ingraham on April 8 about the idea that the number of COVID-19 deaths may be inflated.

Now later he did say he didn't believe hospitals were fudging the data. When it was pointed out that the money they got was for medicare. The average Medicare payment for respiratory infections and inflammations with major comorbidities or complications in 2017 … was $13,297. For more severe hospitalizations, we use the average Medicare payment for a respiratory system diagnosis with ventilator support for greater than 96 hours, which was $40,218. With the onset of Covid they raised these payments by 20 percent.

But hospitals are still taking a huge hit due to having to treat the uninsured so they are not making money.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

You do realize I laid out the argument that clearly shows vaccination offers substantial protection against the delta variant.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

My hospital for a long time was losing almost $1million a day, yes, each day.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: Realtruth
a reply to: ScepticScot

so quick math:

27.192 delta cases with vax, 68 deaths, 0.25% death rate

53.822 delta cases non vaxed, 38 deaths, 0.07% death rate

so vaxed people have a 4 times higher chance to die if they get delta

As 80%+ adults have had at least 1 shot your numbers would suggest that non vaccinated are getting covid at about 8x the rate of vaccinated and therefore more likely to die.

Or vaccinated are far less likely to even get symptoms so don't get tested.

That doesn't take into account the relative demographic of who has been vaccinated which would suggest the vaccine is even more effective.

Oh look, it's the village idiot/ troll.

Anyway...

www.thelancet.com...

Pfizer Relative Risk Reduction is 95%.

But that doesn't take into account the overall background risks as the RRR only reports those who benefit from the vaccine.

Unlike the Absoloute Risk Reduction, which considers ALL background risks and gives a real world picture of effectiveness.

The Pfizer Absoloute Risk Reduction is 0.84%.

Essentially, the vaccines do FU#K ALL to protect anyone from anything. Same as masks. Same as 2m distancing. ALL BULLSH!T.

But hey, if you want to line up and be part of the experiment...have at it! I wouldn't even consider stopping you from getting a jab or wearing a mask or being isolated. You do you. But like any religion...don't push your belief system on myself or anyone else.

If this was truly a deadly pandemic then we wouldn't need the governments PR campaigns to convince us...it would be obvious. But that's just not the reality, is it.

Instead, it's a very contagious, hardly lethal virus which is endemic and super destructive to the global economy due to moron politicians.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

BA had 4 pilots die in the space of a week. They were all completely healthy. Pilots are some of the most medically monitored people on the planet. All four had recently been “fully vaccinated.” It is absolutely idiotic to say it’s hard to figure out what caused their deaths.

I am so sick of you and others like you and your idiotic brainwashed comments. Why in the world are you shilling for the drug companies and corrupt government? Seriously- why??

Looking forward to your answers, because I truly don’t understand. You are either brainwashed, or stupid. To keep making comments like yours in the face of all of the evidence implies brainwashing or retardation.

Well first my reply was to the person whose conclusion was that people vacced are 4x more likely to die than not vacced. I could have used your words of "stupid, brainwashing, retardation", but I was being nice to suggest Correlation does not also mean Causation.

Its people like you who do not look past a title and assume all kinds of things, and when you do look a little more its only to feed your confirmation bias and not actually learn, so who is ignorant here? Maybe its a Generation thing...

So your 4 pilots...will you freak'en research past some stupid unknown person saying the 4 died to the vaccine? But no, you read it and its now fact in your reaility.

Snopes:

Snopes has been able to verify the identities of three British Airways pilots who died in May and June 2021: Capt. Nicholas Synnott; Senior First Officer Edward Brice-Bennett; and Senior First Officer Grant Mercer. A fourth name was also included in social media posts related to the conspiracy theory, but we were unable to verify any details about the death of that person during the summer of 2021.

Synnott died in June 2021, and his passing was noted in a June 10 article by the Daily Mail, as well as a memorial page created by his loved ones. The claim that he was killed by a COVID-19 vaccination is especially outrageous, given that he contracted the virus in March 2020, while working in Texas.

He was profoundly ill with COVID-19, and experienced respiratory failure, with one doctor saying, “Every organ in his body was affected.” After receiving care for eight months at UT Health and Memorial Hermann Hospital in Houston, Synnott finally returned home to England in December 2020.

Brice-Bennett died on June 2, 2021. The New Valley News, a local newspaper based in South Wiltshire and North Dorset in England, reported that he had been found unconscious in a mountain biking park in Tidworth, Wiltshire, and was later pronounced dead by paramedics. A coroner’s inquest was told that a postmortem examination had found Brice-Bennett had suffered from “abdominal trauma and haemoperitoneum,” which is a kind of internal abdominal bleeding.

Mercer died on May 4, 2021. His loved ones have set up a memorial page to help defray funeral costs. A person with direct knowledge of the circumstances surrounding Mercer’s death told Snopes unequivocally that it had no connection whatsoever with COVID-19 vaccination.

Many adults in the U.K. have been partially or fully vaccinated against COVID-19, as of the summer of 2021. Therefore, a reasonable likelihood exists that some or all of the British Airways pilots who died in May and June 2021 had been vaccinated.

As it happens, though, we found no specific evidence that that was the case, and no one claiming the pilots were “killed by the COVID vaccines” has presented any such evidence, except for the anonymous, second- or third-hand account contained in the voicemail message promulgated online in June 2021. Neither has anyone presented any scientific explanation as to how, precisely, COVID-19 vaccination supposedly killed the pilots.

As we have shown, we know that in at least three cases, clear alternative explanations existed for the deaths, and British Airways has unequivocally stated that the four deaths were not linked, a clarification the airline provided in the knowledge that, if it was inaccurate, it could be readily contradicted by friends and loved ones of the pilots, to the significant public shame and embarrassment of the company. Taking all these factors into account, the claim that four British Airways pilots were killed by COVID-19 vaccination, in May and June 2021, is false.

Who is stupid now....

The reality is I'm closer to you on the vaccine then what you might think. I have said many times I do not think anyone under the age of 40 should get it and just let COVID run its course, do you disagree with that?

You on the other hand go off your rocker without even a nugget of information making wide claims on pretty much nothing.

edit on 25-6-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

You do realize I laid out the argument that clearly shows vaccination offers substantial protection against the delta variant.

Reduces the chance of death by a factor of well over 4000 by my back of a fag packet maths (roughly 80% of the population have had at least one vax. Vaccinations have been rolled out to the most vulnerable first who faced well over 1000x the mortality risk of the unvaxxed (0 - 20) group.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic

Did you fail math?
80% >50 are fully vaccinated people, 50 deaths
20% >50 have had 0 or 1 jab only, 56 deaths (38 of which are unvax, 0 jabs)

Get it now?

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

It would be easier if we had better ages than simply >50. They have 90%+ vaccination in the most at risk groups in the UK. I bet a more complete break down of the numbers would yield eye opening levels of protection for at risk groups.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

The reality is I'm closer to you on the vaccine then what you might think. I have said many times I do not think anyone under the age of 40 should get it and just let COVID run its course, do you disagree with that?

Why should anyone get the vaccine? Seems like it does absolutely nothing other than cause issues.

Also, why get an experimental gene therapy if there are viable therapeutics like ivermectin?

ivmmeta.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   

BA had 4 pilots die in the space of a week. They were all completely healthy. Pilots are some of the most medically monitored people on the planet. All four had recently been “fully vaccinated.” It is absolutely idiotic to say it’s hard to figure out what caused their deaths.

I am so sick of you and others like you and your idiotic brainwashed comments. Why in the world are you shilling for the drug companies and corrupt government? Seriously- why??

Looking forward to your answers, because I truly don’t understand. You are either brainwashed, or stupid. To keep making comments like yours in the face of all of the evidence implies brainwashing or retardation.

Well first my reply was to the person whose conclusion was that people vacced are 4x more likely to die than not vacced. I could have used your words of "stupid, brainwashing, retardation", but I was being nice to suggest Correlation does not also mean Causation.

Its people like you who do not look past a title and assume all kinds of things, and when you do look a little more its only to feed your confirmation bias and not actually learn, so who is ignorant here? Maybe its a Generation thing...

So your 4 pilots...will you freak'en research past some stupid unknown person saying the 4 died to the vaccine? But no, you read it and its now fact in your reaility.

Snopes:

Snopes has been able to verify the identities of three British Airways pilots who died in May and June 2021: Capt. Nicholas Synnott; Senior First Officer Edward Brice-Bennett; and Senior First Officer Grant Mercer. A fourth name was also included in social media posts related to the conspiracy theory, but we were unable to verify any details about the death of that person during the summer of 2021.

Synnott died in June 2021, and his passing was noted in a June 10 article by the Daily Mail, as well as a memorial page created by his loved ones. The claim that he was killed by a COVID-19 vaccination is especially outrageous, given that he contracted the virus in March 2020, while working in Texas.

He was profoundly ill with COVID-19, and experienced respiratory failure, with one doctor saying, “Every organ in his body was affected.” After receiving care for eight months at UT Health and Memorial Hermann Hospital in Houston, Synnott finally returned home to England in December 2020.

Brice-Bennett died on June 2, 2021. The New Valley News, a local newspaper based in South Wiltshire and North Dorset in England, reported that he had been found unconscious in a mountain biking park in Tidworth, Wiltshire, and was later pronounced dead by paramedics. A coroner’s inquest was told that a postmortem examination had found Brice-Bennett had suffered from “abdominal trauma and haemoperitoneum,” which is a kind of internal abdominal bleeding.

Mercer died on May 4, 2021. His loved ones have set up a memorial page to help defray funeral costs. A person with direct knowledge of the circumstances surrounding Mercer’s death told Snopes unequivocally that it had no connection whatsoever with COVID-19 vaccination.

Many adults in the U.K. have been partially or fully vaccinated against COVID-19, as of the summer of 2021. Therefore, a reasonable likelihood exists that some or all of the British Airways pilots who died in May and June 2021 had been vaccinated.

As it happens, though, we found no specific evidence that that was the case, and no one claiming the pilots were “killed by the COVID vaccines” has presented any such evidence, except for the anonymous, second- or third-hand account contained in the voicemail message promulgated online in June 2021. Neither has anyone presented any scientific explanation as to how, precisely, COVID-19 vaccination supposedly killed the pilots.

As we have shown, we know that in at least three cases, clear alternative explanations existed for the deaths, and British Airways has unequivocally stated that the four deaths were not linked, a clarification the airline provided in the knowledge that, if it was inaccurate, it could be readily contradicted by friends and loved ones of the pilots, to the significant public shame and embarrassment of the company. Taking all these factors into account, the claim that four British Airways pilots were killed by COVID-19 vaccination, in May and June 2021, is false.

Who is stupid now....

You on the other hand go off your rocker without even a nugget of information making wide claims on pretty much nothing.

Ah Snolpes,the bastion of truth in enlightened times.
Excuse me while I clean up the mess I've made from pissing my pants!

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Did you fail math?

Get it now?

I have no clue what you are referring to...thanks for quoting me.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

But hospitals are still taking a huge hit due to having to treat the uninsured so they are not making money.

My original post basically said that deaths and hospital beds used is about as close we can assume are good numbers, but we have little control in assuring they are 100% correct so it is an assumption they are close. Now how many people got COVID is not even close, so that variable is useless.

Even with the normal flu season they come up with their 60 million buy monitoring just 100 hospitals for like 4 or 5 months and using them as their sample to get the big number, This is a totally different method than what we see with COVID, so no real way for comparison their either, but we do it all the time...lol

edit on 25-6-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sparkymedic

Why should anyone get the vaccine? Seems like it does absolutely nothing other than cause issues.

Also, why get an experimental gene therapy if there are viable therapeutics like ivermectin?

ivmmeta.com...

I don't know, maybe because it appears you are hundreds of times more likely to die if you are at risk if you don't take it ... maybe thousands of times more likely.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Realtruth

Like UK, 90% of new China Virus cases in Israel are Delta variant...so this is germane:

Half of Adults Infected in Latest COVID-19 Outbreak Were Fully Vaccinated: Israeli Official

About 90 percent of new COVID-19 infections in Israel were caused by the CCP virus’s Delta variant, officials said, while adding that about half of the adults infected in the recent outbreak were fully vaccinated.

truthbasedmedia.com...

If accurate...being "vaccinated" does absolutely nothing to protect one from being infected.

There is no “if” about it. THE DRUG COMPANIES WHO MAKE THESE DRUGS SAY THAT THESE DRUGS DO NOT PREVENT A PERSON FROM GETTING COVID-19. They claim that the drugs simply MIGHT lessen the severity of symptoms.

They didn’t call them “vaccines” nor did they say in their official filings and applications that these drugs prevent one from getting the virus.

So, no, these shots are not effective. Not at protecting against covid-19 anyway.

I don’t know why people trust the drug companies to protect them, when the drug companies themselves say that their experimental gene therapy does not protect them.

Only a severely non-thinking or brainwashed person, or someone with mental disabilities, would be shilling for the drug companies and the governmental agencies run by people who stand to profit from the drugs, and claim the drugs prevent covid-19, when the drug companies who make the drugs say they do not prevent against covid-19.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Did you fail math?

Get it now?

I have no clue what you are referring to...thanks for quoting me.

I guess we will go with yep, you failed math.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

ivmmeta.com...

I don't know, maybe because it appears you are hundreds of times more likely to die if you are at risk if you don't take it ... maybe thousands of times more likely.

Oooookaaaay...you need to get outside more.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

The information is out there, but Snopes was just an easy/quick way. As you get done changing your underwear are you suggesting they are incorrect?

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Then why do the companies who make them say that they do NOT offer protection?

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

The information is out there, but Snopes was just an easy/quick way. As you get done changing your underwear are you suggesting they are incorrect?

How CONVENIENT and lazy of you.

Haha...the information sure is out there. LoL

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

They claim that the drugs simply MIGHT lessen the severity of symptoms.

Their claim is meaningless. What matters is the data. The data the OP linked shows extremely high levels of protection against the delta variant. So high that you are a moron if you are an at risk individual and don't get the vax.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join