It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   
It's happening lads

Cicada invasion: After 17 years underground, billions to emerge this spring

edit on 4 12 2021 by dashen because: Q

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I see what you've done there. Now write your name on a card and make sure you go turn off the cooker for the third time tonight.

edit on 12/4/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Yes Grenade, it's true. Brain shrinkage lol

When you think about the difference between two contrasting viewpoints---one offering proofs and validation that supports and affirms a new belief (i.e. there is much more to this universe/planetary system than what we've been told) vs. the skeptical viewpoint of attempting to debunk this belief as conspiracy theory and a lie... one pov works to expand conscious awareness by growing beyond the limits of systemic indoctrination and the other pov refuses to accept new information outside the scope of its own limitations of belief. Expansion vs contraction. An open mind vs. a closed mind... two very different vibrational thought patterns that lead down very different paths...

edit on 12-4-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

I see what you've done there. Now write your name on a card and make sure you go turn off the cooker for the third time tonight.

I knew you would see it. But if I may...."Irony....not everyone get it" Ray Wily Hubbard.

"Irony is just honesty with the volume cranked up." George Saunders

edit on 12-4-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I don't like it. I think this is way overdue. Even before Trump way over due for karma to fall on these comical commie bastards.

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I can think of one really big reason we haven't seen the hammer drop yet, and it's scary.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   
The comments.

One. After. Another.

Free Beer

SAM = Society of American Magicians (S.A.M.) the oldest fraternal magic organization in the world.

Maybe if they throw in a free donut w/sprinkles I might go for it.😂

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   
When people swim in their own negativity they need something to wake them up/knock them around or they will never get out of that rut.
Conversely, when you are looking for positive outcomes and have expectations of hope, something physiological happens to improve the function of other parts of our bodies. My father has been as a disciple of Christ and one of positive thinking. Apparently, for us it works. We have had our up and downs and that probably helped us understand life better in the end. You can't win every time but you can improve your odds with your attitude.

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: daskakik

www.sciencedaily.com...

Appears she's correct in that some studies have found a link between cynicism and dementia.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   

How very dare you, this site is filled with nothing but conscientious, lateral thinking, behemoths of intelligence.

Oscar Wilde - "Irony is wasted on the stupid"

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I saw somewhere today that there could be a BILLION cicadas per square mile in the US this summer.

Wtf.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Quite a storm a brewin'

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Lol who gives a #? I can buy my own piss beer and donuts thanks though.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

It's happening lads

Daily lads

Sticks and stones won't break their bones... but 'lads' could leave them shell-shocked.

(post by Justoneman removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

When China B-F’s the West in the upcoming Great War everyone’s gonna be wondering why…# like this is why.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
That is not actually what is happening.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   
That sounds like BS. But I will say new homes in new subdivisions will have them hatch in the crawl spaces. I had that happen one time already. Old property in the family and we divided the land then built a new house. It wasn't real bad but seeing all the dead ones who didn't make it to the tree was a bit creepy when we opened up the crawl space for winter to put things away.

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

I saw somewhere today that there could be a BILLION cicadas per square mile in the US this summer.

Wtf.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Judging by comments there is already a line.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Did President Trump know what we knew from 2015 thru Jan 19, 2021?

I'm sure he was in sync with us before 1.20.2017. Afterwards...maybe not.

Similarly to how I hope God is not all-knowing and all-powerful, part of me hopes President Trump was kept in the dark, or lied to, by his advisors.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Wtf.

The STORM is imminent.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join