It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   
DARPA Is Working On An Implantable Microchip To Detect Virus

The Pentagon’s Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) is working on a COVID vaccine that will work on all variants and has developed an implantable microchip that it says will continuously monitor the human body for signs of the virus.

“It’s like a ‘check engine’ light,” Hepburn added, noting that those with the chip “would get the signal, then self-administer a blood draw and test themselves on site.”

“We can have that information in three to five minutes,” Hepburn continued, adding “As you truncate that time, as you diagnose and treat, what you do is you stop the infection in its tracks.”

Hepburn also declared that DARPA has developed a filter to remove the virus from the blood via a dialysis machine, and that the FDA has approved it, and it has already been used on 300 patients.

We have the tools, we have the technology, to do this all right now,” he said explaining that the goal is to inoculate people against potentially deadly viruses that have not even appeared yet.

“Killer viruses that we haven’t seen or even imagined, we’ll be protected against,” Modjarrad declared.

source

This article 👇 offers mor info about Epstein and his ties to deep state funded genetic scientists I.e. Lieber and others

Deep State Coronavirus from Wuhan, Jeffrey Epstein, and Harvard University

Based on evidence advanced by Johns Hopkins University’s related investments in “growing” brain nerve cells to advance higher forms of human consciousness, genetically, evolutionarily, and pharmaceutically, is detailed in The Ayahuasca Death Cult:  The Psycho-Spiritual Delusion (subtitled “Drug ‘Therapy’ for Depression or Mind Control for Profitable Transhumanism”).

The main objective is to evolve the human race to interface with the Deep State’s advancing information technologies (IT) utilizing 5G and the Cloud, and the Silicon Valley’s most promising “PROMIS”-like software, for optimal permanent control over civilization.

Epstein gave exorbitant amounts of money, at least $9 million (pledged $30 million) to researchers funded by DoD, DARPA, IARPA, and NIH at Harvard University with the expertise and technology to genetically engineer and improve bacteria and viruses.

source
edit on 12-4-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Hunter Biden is a red herring?

Actually, no, but that post was a deflection in red herring style.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Was Charles Lieber assisting China with the weaponizing of, perhaps not the virus, but of the “vaccine” that will be used to treat it?

Looking at the indictment, we learn something key about Harvard. They have a Joint Nano Key Lab with the Wuhan University of Technology or WUT:

source

Looking for info on the WUT Nano Laboratory -- this comes up in the search:

The WUT-Harvard Joint Nano Key Laboratory Officially Founded . On November 12, the opening ceremony of the WUT-Harvard Nano Joint Key Laboratory was held in the Building 33 of the West Campus of WUT. The ceremony was hosted by Professor Zhang Lianmeng, Vice President of WUT. Professor Charles M. Lieber, member of …

But the actual webpage is empty
link

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I haven't yet watched it but, was there any further insight regarding when Jim was subpoenaed by Congress back in Sept 2019?

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

i can't imagine WHY but thanks... i've been lurking though, always curious what's going on in the world of Q

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Here's the archived link...

The WUT-Harvard Joint Nano Key Laboratory Officially Founded

Photo: After the ceremony, accompanied by Professor Mai Liqiang, the Executive Director of the Joint Nano Key Lab, Professor Charles M. Lieber visited the joint lab and held talks with students.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

onehuman, I meant to post about this Storm Rider tweet hours ago but got sidetracked... or maybe it was synchronistic to wait til after your post? The tweet was at Apr 12 2021 09:06:32, delta = 00 14:17:27 and is their only tweet so far today:

@QBilb 2021

What's is important
Is after....
It's beyond 97% of human conception/VISITORS/
IT'S ALL PLANNED
THE GREAT AWAKENING.

1) VISITORS = ALIENS?
=> GREAT AWAKENING = to the realisation that they do exist?

2) TYPO
a) "What's is" should be "What is" giving 'S = bait on a hook

3) MULTIPLE MEANINGS:
It's beyond 97% of human conception/VISITORS/

Can mean:
a) 97% of humans can't even conceive of aliens being real, (very unlikely!)

b) Over 97% of human births are conceptions of aliens into human bodies (think Immaculate Conception)

c) Only 3% of humans are capable of conceiving alien souls into human pregancies - it's beyond the capability of 97%.

4) Chaldean gematria:
CAPS = 142... equivalents: god Ra, Drago, El Shaddai, Behold Lamb, Ogre, Fifth Age

ALL = 339... equivalents: Entering Hell, Asteroid, Union, Repentance, Ark Angel Raphael, Open Door, Defender of Mankind, Mix, Nicola Tesla, Titor, Scot Free, Blue Book

5) Usual decodes link to posts: 95, 129, 142, 339, 499, 632, 906, 1417, 1727

#95 What happened in SA will happen here, Asia, and EU. Keep digging and keep organizing the info into graphics (critical). God bless. Hillary & Saudi Arabia Snow White Godfather III

#129 [C]los[ I]ng [A]ct: Dismantled. Impossible to clean. Operations --> [N]o [S]uch [A]gency

#142 How did Soros replace family ‘y’? Who is family ‘y’? Trace the bloodlines of these (3) families. What happened during WWII?
(Consider that 'y' could mean Y CHROMOSOME)

#339 CONFIRMATION of #330: "We have a special place picked out for GS. Really special."

#499 Re "conseQuential → consensual" typo: Do you believe in coincidences? [2] Q Chapters.

#632 Who controls HW? Who really controls HW? Why are movies made to glorify past 'true' events? What is a PSYOP? Conspiracy PUSH/LABEL [awake]? Spider web. YOU ARE BEING CONTROLLED. SHEEP. UP IS DOWN. LEFT IS RIGHT. REVOLUTION. TRUTH. TRUST THE MISSION.

#906 Re_read re: Australia. AUS donations to CF? Why is this relevant? More than you know. This is BIG.

#1417 Updated.

#1727 CONFIRMATION of Gina Haspel's London station posting

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
chapter 11

The following passage from the Book of Enoch definitely sums up how the upright and righteous are to separate themselves from the ways of this evil, condemned and utterly fallen and forsaken world (order); "And fear not, ye righteous, when you see the sinners growing strong and prospering in their ways: be not companions with them, but keep far from their violence; for ye shall become companions of the hosts of heaven".

Just stumbled upon above site looking for advanced terrestrial on duckduck..

Can ya believe I haven't finished reading Enoch, like I claimed I was gonna a long time ago?

Many thanks to Dashen, and frenz!

"Existence is so hard to place a finger on where it came from, even harder to remove our hand from"

"Science is built upon belief"

Prayers of loving kindness to all infidels🙏

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Here is our Distraction for the day I guess.
There is a video at link. From my local news

Police: 'Multiple gunshot victims' at Tennessee high school shooting

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

They show/talk about all of that. They talk about why Jim chose to wear a "Q" lapel pin that day. They also follow Jim around on Jan 6th as he is front and center at the Capitol protest/riot/what have you.

Personally I think Jim and Ron loved being internet celebrities and it went to their heads.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

What if we are going to have those visitors and the vax is to help balance the genetic code for this possibility you mentioned. Make us more compatible

c) Only 3% of humans are capable of conceiving alien souls into human pregancies - it's beyond the capability of 97%.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Remember that little talk we had? Why did we ever start or continue giving this guy legitimacy or promotion?

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   
“ Still can't believe changing a picture on a box of pancake mix didn't cause world peace.”

Catturd Twitter
mobile.twitter.com...
12:49PM today

“ Still can't believe changing a picture on a box of pancake mix didn't cause world peace.”

JFK Jr Telegram
t.me...
4:25 PM today

Just an interesting connection...

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
MK-NAOMI (1949–1969) tested lethal biochemical agents

MK-NAIMI was a joint project of the CIA and the Special Operations (SO) Division at Fort Detrick. Hank Albarelli quotes an early memorandum in which a bacteriologist articulates MK-NAOMI’s mission: “Our mission was pretty simple and to the point: to provide the CIA with every means possible to maim or kill targeted groups or individuals through the use of toxic and lethal biochemical agents. We worked hard at it and delivered.” And he lists its key objectives: “How to knock off key people . . . knock off key guys . . . make death look as if from natural causes. . . [such as] method to produce cancer . . . and to make appear as heart attack.” The same memorandum cited the case of an imprisoned “Russian . . . who had been subjected to the routine administration of intimidation, bright lights and more severe roughing, followed by insulin shock.”

source

MKUltra's subproject MKNaomi

MKUl tra Mind Control and MKNaomi Population Control

Vacc ine Debate and MKUltra Programming

MKNaomi and Cattle Mutilation

I haven't had time to read through all these links, I've just scanned them so far but I thought some of you might be interested in the info

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
After Dashen who deserves kudo's, I would say this poster is the number one motivation for us all because he keeps us up on possibilities. We can only imagine some of these before we obtained some clues. Thanks Rel Also!

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
ARCHIVE PAGES FOR PART 35 OF THREAD - grouped in 20 page zipfiles and held on Dropbox

ATS Thread pt35 P1 to 20
ATS Thread pt35 P21 to 40
ATS Thread pt35 P41 to 60
ATS Thread pt35 P61 to 80
ATS Thread pt35 P81 to 100
ATS Thread pt35 P101 to 120
ATS Thread pt35 P121 to 140
ATS Thread pt35 P141 to 160
ATS Thread pt35 P161 to 180
ATS Thread pt35 P181 to 200
ATS Thread pt35 P201 to 220
ATS Thread pt35 P221 to 240
ATS Thread pt35 P241 to 260
ATS Thread pt35 P261 to 280
ATS Thread pt35 P281 to 300
ATS Thread pt35 P301 to 320
ATS Thread pt35 P321 to 340
ATS Thread pt35 P341 to 362End

Master Thread Archives list

Thanks Dashen!

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I don't term Storm Rider as being given "legitimacy or promotion" - I see it more as pinning the frog to the table for dissection so that all is laid bare for analysis:

Conclusions so far:
1) Their tweets have some kind of preprocess that accurately generates the same decodes that work with Q Posts and Pres.Trump/Dan Scavino tweets,

2) This means an equal level of sophistication/A.I. in generating them,

3) Some tweets have given foreknowledge of events; e.g. Antarctic earthquake the other day,

4) The contents are almost exclusively standalone input rather than regurgitation of other anons' findings,

4) By analysing their posts, in my opinion, we have shown them to be a significant player in the Information Warfare going on! More so than the Whiplash347, John F Kennedy Jr telegram accounts.
Therefore the exercise is worthwhile!

5) White Hat or Black Hat? Who knows... but, in my opinion, further analysis is warranted in order to reach a conclusion and document it.

Summary:
Isn't it as important to understand what is disinformation as it is to understand what is valid information?

Happy to discuss in PMs if you wish bro.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Maybe you should should've test this out with some controls

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Pm'd you to save time.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   

The reason I am keeping tabs on SR is as you mentioned— unique info

Certainly skeptical as to why Twitter allows it to stay active, so I take it with a grain of salt, but... I think worth monitoring.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join