It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Coronavirus: 7 types of human coronavirus

Coronavirus first emerged in the mid-1960s and there are Seven different versions of the virus broken into four groups: alpha, beta, gamma, and delta.

Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta

See GE
t.me...

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 06:31 AM
link   

17 militaries
4 Beasts

What does the number 17 represent?

In the Bible the number 17 symbolizes "overcoming the enemy" and "complete victory."

God overcame the sins of rebellious humans when he began to flood the earth through rain on the 17th of the second Hebrew month.

Noah's ark and its eight passengers rested on the mountains of Ararat on the 17th of the seventh month (right in the middle of God's annual Holy period known as the Feast of Tabernacles).

Jesus Christ gained a complete victory over death and the grave when God resurrected him near sunset on Nisan 17 (Saturday, April 8, 30 A.D.).

In the book of 1Corinthians the thirteenth chapter, the seventeenth mention of the word 'love' comes when the apostle Paul states that it is the greatest gift of all (1Corinthians 13:13). God's unending love (John 3:16) is truly victorious over all things. Those who stay faithful to God to the end of their lives will gain the victory over the grave when they are miraculously brought back to life (see 1Corinthians 15).

Daniel,s beasts have seven heads and ten horns, for a total number of 17. They represent world-ruling powers from Daniel's time to the Second Coming of Jesus.

The devil's end-time system (Revelation 13) will have seven heads and ten horns, which totals 17.

17 Militaries (Elite Forces)
Australia , France, Germany , Poland, Romania, Spain, Holland, Switzerland, Norway, Finland, Sweden, Russia, Denmark, Croatia, Canada, N. Korea, and USA

Daniel 7:17 (4 Beasts)

• USA, Can, Aus. Combo of Lion and Eagle.

• Russia - Bear.

• Leopard with 4 heads and wings.
Germany and other Euro nations.

• Beast with Iron teeth and 10 horns - North Korea

17 is the letter Q in the alphabet.

Q is the plan to save the world.

youtu.be...

t.me...

I heard about the 7 dwarfs somewhere on t.me a few weeks ago.. Reminded me of this. Can't find 7 dwarfs corporation scene.

Scenes from Vanilla Sky, Sophia main character.. ( Think Gnostic ) the fall.

Not Real

Everything Is Connected

edit on 12-4-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Gaetz’s pro q and pro #savethechildren stance is obviously just a front. “Felt they were above the law” stands out for me. Build up a strong following from weak minded individuals by parroting their talking points, all the while doing all the things they abhor. And if he gets caught, he’s got a ready made online defence team, who will defend him because he’s one of their own.

I’ll give this q fella credit, he’s given the real snakes and swamp creatures a lot of breathing room, got people off chasing red herrings whilst the real scum are (almost) getting away with it

Hmm, sound very similar to how Cuomo operated. Except the gullible party was spoon-fed their information by the news media and CNN specifically! The media ignored his BS all because he was on the same page as them in bashing Trump. So please take you're attitude elsewhere, as we at least aren't believing the media at evry turn.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   
EXCELSIOR DASHEN !

How did we get here .... its a long story but lets make sure we all understand this....

anyone buying anything MSM is selling - are wallowing in their blissful ignorance -

Y'all Need to learn your history..

How Journalists Covered the Rise of Mussolini and Hitler
Reports on the rise of fascism in Europe were not the American media’s finest hour

How to cover the rise of a political leader who’s left a paper trail of anti-constitutionalism, racism and the encouragement of violence? Does the press take the position that its subject acts outside the norms of society? Or does it take the position that someone who wins a fair election is by definition “normal,” because his leadership reflects the will of the people?

These are the questions that confronted the U.S. press after the ascendance of fascist leaders in Italy and Germany in the 1920s and 1930s.

Nothing to see here ...

“Operation Century Week” was conducted by the San Diego Human Trafficking Task Force between April 5 and April 8.

Human Trafficking Task Force Undercover Sting Operation Nets 144 Arrests

195 arrested in vast international human trafficking sweep

Interpol says police in Africa and Europe arrested 195 people and rescued nearly 500 victims of human trafficking in a vast crackdown on criminal networks led by the France-based international law enforcement agency.

New Report on Human Trafficking Statistics and Laws By State

Around the world, there are an estimated 40.3 million victims trapped in modern-day slavery. One in 4 victims of modern slavery are children. What’s more, victims’ rights groups say that human trafficking across the country rose during the COVID-19 pandemic. These findings and more are highlighted in a new detailed report on human trafficking statistics and laws.

edit on 4122021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I love everything about you mad lads/ladettes!

I do not get to post as often as I do, but I will throw my 2 cents in.

In no way shape or form has my belief in the plan been shaken.

In truth I admit my wrong and even hubris as to how the 2020 election was going to shake out. I had limited scope of understanding a larger part of the 4D chess. All of the following is waking people faster than over 20 of me trying to ask the simple question...

How does one believe in corruption, without believing in conspiracies?

A. All systems of the election process have been proven to be fraudulent. (Amplified by the lies of the MSM mockingbird media, which simply continues to wake up normies) never trust the echo chamber created that makes it appear that most people agree with the lies. Most people hid their true feelings due to the ever so WOKE mob.

B. Biden winning immediately reduced the ability of the Elite to successfully spark off a race war. It may not seem like it, especially as we approach the next round of riots, but this is now ALL on Biden. More people came to the MAGA side during the 9 months of violence than ever before and the exodus is going to be massive in the coming days.

C. The border crisis is absolutely staggering. Human trafficking has never so blunt and in your face and everyone knows this is because of Biden. Sad reality is their will be increased crimes. This will occur and the real world ramifications of the criminals who do make it through many of which are connected to various cartels involved. It is tragic how they weaponize migration, ingenious method to hide human trafficking cartels.

D. The blatant corruption surrounding good old Hunter, the parmesan smoking champion of the world! Isn't it fascinating that they thought this propaganda stunt would be able to hide latest release of the Hunter pics. Wait until they can no longer deny the darker perversion of the young girls in the photo, but even better the fact that the EMAILS contain pure and unadulterated corruption!!! SHOCKING!!

E. I will end with the joy I am finding in watching people revolt against the masks, lockdowns, and vaccines. The true voice is naturally silenced by the media while, the insane Krispy Kreme fans of the world are amplified, selfies, songs and all! In reality the global public is over the lies.

We truly are being brought to the precipice, perhaps we Anons should have truly understood the importance of that simple line. For now, more than ever I do believe it is our collective belief and faith that brings about the most vital change in this battle for the mind.

Naturally enough I will end with memes to go with the above points

Much love to all you bosses!

edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago04America/Chicago430amMonday8 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: crankyoldman
You know that whole insurrection thing?

You mean the one where there were a grand total of ZERO guns confiscated, and the only one actually murdered by unnatural causes was a Trump supporter?

Where you lot deny Trump told you to go and storm the capitol?

You mean, when he said to go and make your voices heard peacefully? And then later when the insanity was in full swing, told everyone they should go home in peace?

Yeah see, you guys see what you want to see.

Pot... meet kettle...

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   
don't mind me... i'm just here to observe the limits of belief, ponder the tendencies of the human condition, and eat popcorn

and i brought a LOT of popcorn

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

A Not-So-Gentle Reminder....

Please read This:

Opposing views are allowed and welcome in the "Q" threads. Without them there would be no real discussion...who wants an echo chamber?

THIS IN NOT A CHIT CHAT THREAD!!!!!!!!!
Use the Private Message system for private chatting.
Quit Bickering!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do NOT feed the trolls!
Is it TROLLING, or just a difference of opinion????

You are responsible for your own posts.
Ignoring this responsibility could include temporary POSTING BANS.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

edit on Mon Apr 12 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Cheers M8, Have yu noticed the gradual shaping of slow Global Meetings ?? Gradually Leading up to WEF meeting in June with August being a possible Conclusion.

(post by Athetos removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
It seems to be the children's hour.

I'll be back when the adults return.

After all this time, to see the same people on both sides doing the same thing, is, well, mind boggling.

Enjoy the "yes it is, not it isn't" but remember for those of you who aren't penny a post provocateurs, there are a bunch of lurkers, those lurkers matter to ATS's bottom line. Chasing them away is not fair to anyone.

Will return.

For those interested in Q, the topic of the thread, Mike's tweet yesterday yielded a lot of connects, too many to be an accident.

Carry on with "yes it is,,, no it isn't."

@DW

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Laboratories in US can’t find Covid-19 in one of 1,500 positive tests
greatreject.org...

CDC sued for massive fraud: Tests at 7 universities of ALL people examined showed that they did not have Covid, but just Influenza A or B – EU statistics: ‘Corona’ virtually disappeared, even under mortality.

A clinical scientist and immunologist-virologist at a southern California laboratory says he and colleagues from 7 universities are suing the CDC for massive fraud. The reason: not one of 1500 samples of people tested “positive” could find Covid-19. ALL people were simply found to have Influenza A, and to a lesser extent Influenza B. This is consistent with the previous findings of other scientists, which we have reported on several times.

Dr. Derek Knauss: “When my lab team and I subjected the 1500 supposedly positive Covid-19 samples to Koch’s postulates and put them under an SEM (electron microscope), we found NO Covid in all 1500 samples. We found that all 1500 samples were primarily Influenza A, and some Influenza B, but no cases of Covid. We did not use the bulls*** PCR test.’

CDC itself admits to having no identifiable virus

Deeply hidden in an official document on Covid-19, the CDC ruefully admitted as early as summer 2020 that it does not have a measurable virus: ‘As no quantified (= measured) isolated virus objects of 2019-nCoV are available at this time…’ (page 39 of the ‘CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel’ (July 13) In other words, the CDC, as one of THE leading medical authorities in the world, could not, and still cannot, demonstrate a virus.

About the for this purpose scientifically totally debunked, but still shamelessly abused PCR test, the CDC wrote under the heading ‘limitations’: ‘The detection of viral RNA cannot demonstrate the presence of an infectious virus, or that 2019-nCoV is the causative agent of clinical symptoms.’ And in addition: ‘This test cannot exclude other diseases caused by other bacterial or viral pathogens.’

Combined PCR test for corona and influenza ‘because there’s hardly any difference’

Not surprisingly, the world’s largest biotech company, China’s BGI, recently launched a new PCR test that can simultaneously test for influenza A, B and corona. Apart from the proven fact, acknowledged trough various lawsuits, that a PCR test cannot prove infection with any virus whatsoever, BGI’s explanation that both diseases are so difficult to distinguish from each other and that they have therefore made only one test, says more than enough. Maybe there IS no difference at all, ‘Covid’ is just another name for ‘old familiar’ flu viruses, and this is just another clever marketing trick?

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
It's almost like Epstein's "death" stuck a fork in The Plan.

youtu.be...

While I can see the video you linked to has good info in it, I just can't seem to ever forget that Jesse Ventura sued "American Sniper" Chris Kyle's widow basically because Chris Kyle hurt his feelings while alive.

And I know, none of the settlement actually came from the widow or Kyle's estate, but the fact that he would pursue the lawsuit after Kyle died says all I need to know about Ventura.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Well look what the cat dragged in.

I actually missed you.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Two things happened yesterday very much markers. The Stallone one is curious as it trends in "politics" and he is not a political person and the story connected has nothing to do with politics, which points us to...

501 days between Rocky pic and marker.

Interesting the NPC class thinks Skyfloating's fav - LDR, is on the side of "voting rights." That isn't even irony, it some 5d level humor.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I Love the color you picked out for our fresh coat of paint dashen! This color must be what attracted the, well you know who, its just so bright!

To save space:
I feel there is now becoming a certain irony between Q Believers and those that are 100% invested in the vax. Now granted there are varying degrees on vested belief on both sides, but the all in folks are all in. Yet the Q folks are a cult no matter the degree of vested interest, and the vaxers are just normal people trying to look out for one another. Doing their duties for the greater good.

No matter how much proof the Q folks have put out over the last few years of all the crime going on around them, legal documents and all, we are a cult of crazy Q people. Funny the one thing we got a handle on real quick was the virus and the vax and we have shown those proofs also. Yet the vaxers are sooo dug into the thought of they are doing the right thing, the one thing we have dug into that could help save their lives may very well be the thing that kills them. Thats a pretty crazy loyalty, almost cult like one could say.

Does anyone else see this irony?

Now on to Q and SR. Thankfully Im posting this here! Since Q has shown up with the drops, there has been numerous times my thoughts have gone to line of thinking we may be getting visitors soon. Yes, a real life visit from some off planet Enity, Entities. There has just been too many things pointing at that. For me it has pretty much reached the point of being the Elephant in the room that nobody wants to talk about, much less notice.

Even Cranky kind of hit it from a side view on the front page of this new thread with this paragraph.

I'll leave out all the esoteric aspects from the debunking points as those still flogging these 2.5 year old debunking points wouldn't understand it anyway. But I will say, the multilayered + Symbolic + Math + Imagery + Code nature of the Qdrops has exposed tens of millions to non linear thinking/communication as the original communication system. Most connected to Q were starting from scratch on that but are forming new ways of thinking which is really Q-uantum Learning. Q intended all of that to be in the drops and far MORE and the debunking points failed to see that coming.

Quantum thought. Have we been given our training wheels? It's not like there havent been reports all down through history of visitors. ITs not like people havent seen things and reported things in these very times. Hell we even had a President disappear for a bit and the thoughts then were that he was making a deal with some said visitors. (Eisenhower)

One of our heroes that had it right with electricity and so much more, Tesla, was believed to be from Venus in some circles.
Nothing can stop whats coming. It wont be for everyone. What if our visitors are benevolent and want only the best for us, but they jst happen to be 12 foot tall Preying Mantis? Funny thing about that? I actually did do an article about that on here back in 2010. It even got a way more expected response than I ever thought it would. 9 pages on a bug! You can read it HERE if you wish.

The Great Awakening, The Event, Watchers, Visitors, are not really a new term. SR even used them just in the last day or so. We that have been here or have been followers of Q know their drops are littered with the signs pointing to it. The odd of the precision of everything is just beyond astronomical. We all know that.

I'll leave it at that for now. Im sure you guys know what Im talking about. How much would the Q drops change in perspective if you looked at them from a alien point of view?

ETA: Well dang guys I was on the 1st page when I made this post and even did a couple other things and Im already caught up. There was a lot of wasted space to skim by. Some of it not even there. Yes, children's hour. You hit that right on the head Mr. Crank. Few more pages and this to shall pass if history repeats itself anyway.

edit on 4/12/21 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Has anyone watched the Q documentary on HBO Max (I think?) link

PSA: I have not watched it, and probably won't. Just curious what others think.

ETA description:

Q: Into The Storm, a six-part documentary series from director Cullen Hoback (Terms and Conditions May Apply) and executive producer Adam McKay (HBO’s Succession), charts a labyrinthine journey to uncover the forces behind QAnon.

Spanning three years in the making and traversing the globe, the series follows filmmaker Hoback as he investigates the movement fueled by conspiracy theories that has grown in scope and political significance, chronicling its evolution in real time, and revealing how “Q” uses information warfare to game the internet, hijack politics, and manipulate people’s thinking.

Hoback gains unprecedented access to key players including Jim and Ron Watkins, the father/son team behind the 8chan website which “Q” calls home, explores their rivalry with Fredrick Brennan, the original creator of the platform, and interviews “Q-tubers,” Q debunkers, political operatives, and journalists who have been closely following the movement since it began in 2017.

edit on 4/12/2021 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
So you obv believe Gaetz is guilty. What's your stance on Hunter

You might want to stop proving his point?

...got people off chasing red herrings whilst the real scum are (almost) getting away with it

Hunter Biden is a red herring?

LOL.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Yes - I watched it. Personally I thought it was great. Does a REALLY good job of outlining why Ron and Jim Watkins are actually controlling the current iteration of Q on 8kun. I believe CodeMonkey and the Pig Farmer (great band name, BTW) took Q over when they made the switch originally to 8chan and had all those tripcode/password difficulties.

Also, I think Ron/Jim had help from people like Steve Bannon, Roger Stone and Mike Flynn. Anyways, CodeMonkey all but admits that he and Jim post as Q now (or at least DID until Q stopped posting). And from all the in-depth interviews in the HBO show, you see that Ron and Jim are just autistic and megalomaniacal enough to pull it off.

I truly think that ANYBODY with any interest in the whole Q phenomena should make this series required watching. It may just open your eyes to some things you did not know. And yeah, yeah, yeah I know - HBO/MSM bad. Just suspend that for a little while and watch it with an open mind is all Im saying.
edit on 12-4-2021 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

I have.

Its intresting seeing what kind of charachters are behind 8chan.

Its more of an in depth interview with 8chan crew codemonkey hot weels and Jim waktins than an Q documentary.

None the less the director seems genuinely intrested in the topic. Less of a hit piece than expected. Imo

The most intresting thing to me is how evasive both ron and jim are regarding Q. Multiple times they act like they know nothing of it yet other times they're experts.

I got the feeling they're much more involved than they let on.

Better than expected but not much new regarding Q.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join