It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke - 9/11 - The Trigger

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

At East I can can my hands up and say I made a mistake regarding how long he worked at grandstand. You on the other hand, refuse to admit when you are wrong! At East I can can my hands up and say I made a mistake regarding how long he worked at grandstand. You on the other hand, refuse to admit when you are wrong!

I don't have to admit to being wrong if my opinion about Icke doesn't match yours, all you have done is try to tell me my opinion about Icke is wrong, and whether the video I posted was classed as a "football show".

ou said he was a crap footballer. You, or me cannot say if he was crap or not because 1- you or me never saw him play, and 2- he retired at 21. Do, you have called him crap because you fo not like him!

He was a crap footballer, thats my opinion and I'm intituled to it and just because you don't agree doesn't mean I'm wrong and have to agree with your opinion. he played lower league football, he wasn't chosen or recruited to play in league one before his retirement. Maybe if he had played longer then maybe he would have gotten better and played higher league football but I didn't have a crystal ball back then or able to tell the future. What, you where?

You said grandstand was a football programe, I proved it was not, and then you changed it by saying, it also done other sports. Again, you were wrong!

You really are just pushing your own opinion about what a TV show is. I linked to the show I was talking about which was a FOOTBALL show, that came under Grandstand. Just because you don't want to recognise that doesn't make it wrong. I've gone over the thread a few times and I mentioned that Grandstand covered other sports but I was talking about when David Icke started out as a football presenter on Grandstand, it doesn't matter that it was the scores, IT WAS STILL A FOOTBALL SHOW. I even say he went on later to present other sports, but that doesn't meet you imagined requirements about what Grandstand was.

You really can't comment on his crazy purple shell suit days and how his conspiracies changed to match what was popular can you, you'd rather rant about Grandstand. It's not my fault that I don't appreciate your love for David Icke and disagree with you opinion of him, because thats all it is, YOUR opinion. Your just not happy that I don't agree with it.

edit on 17-10-2019 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

He was a crap footballer, thats my opinion

And how should thst opinion count if you never saw him play, or know what his potential was before he retired? Are you saying players are crap If they do not play in the top league?

Saying he is crap, considering you never saw him play, and do not know how good he was for his age, or what his ability was, basically says you are saying he was crap, just for the sack of it.

You could not turn around and say "I do not know how good he was, as I never saw him play" because that means you are not talking negative about him, and you just cannot do thst! In your eyes he had to be # at everything, if you really know it or not.

So of course you will turn around and say he was a crap presenter! Surprised you have not said he was crap at reading the final scores!

Anyways, you have lied, and gone over the top about him. Thst much people will see when they read this.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Saying he is crap, considering you never saw him play, and do not know how good he was for his age, or what his ability was, basically says you are saying he was crap, just for the sack of it. Saying he is crap, considering you never saw him play, and do not know how good he was for his age, or what his ability was, basically says you are saying he was crap, just for the sack of it. Saying he is crap, considering you never saw him play, and do not know how good he was for his age, or what his ability was, basically says you are saying he was crap, just for the sack of it.

So again, you seem to be implying that you're psychic and that you know whether I've seen him play or not?
Also I'm entitled to an opinion, I don't remember seeing any laws that state that my opinion must meet your requirements.

Anyways, you have lied, and gone over the top about him. Thst much people will see when they read this.

The only thing people will see is your undying love for David Icke.
And again you make absolutely no effort to take about his purple shell suit, end of the world, son of God madness! Funny that?

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I ordered this book yesterday, should be here tomorrow.

I look forward to posting my thoughts.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Icke is bat crap barking at the moon nuts

Reptilians Shape shifter ?????

Has no credibility

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue
a reply to: kwakakev

Icke is bat crap barking at the moon nuts

Reptilians Shape shifter ?????

Has no credibility

Sadly he's also still coining it in from credulous people who make the mistake of buying his 'books'. He has all the credibility of Morrisey, the 80's singer who has gone so far round the twist that he's met himself the other side.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Icke had some sort of mental health issues way back in the 80s and was quite viciously treated and ridiculed by the whole of the country's media.
I honestly don't know how he managed to get through it but he did - and he prospered.
If you took the time to watch his 10-11 hour presentation, 90% of it is well researched and backed up and there is 10% which is not and drifts into the spiritual with content far more speculative and 'out there'. It kind of ruins a lot of his other stuff as it leaves him open to further ridicule.

The saddest thing is that some real scumbags - and I mean real scumbags, the type of people who are a stain on society - still try to ridicule him every chance they get.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The man thinks that the Protocols of the Elders of Zion is genuine and has flirted with Holocaust Denial. He sees reptilians everywhere and thinks that the Moon is being used to broadcast some kind of hologram onto Earth.
C'mon, the man's nuttier than a tree full of squirrels.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Icke had some sort of mental health issues way back in the 80s and was quite viciously treated and ridiculed by the whole of the country's media.
I honestly don't know how he managed to get through it but he did - and he prospered.
If you took the time to watch his 10-11 hour presentation, 90% of it is well researched and backed up and there is 10% which is not and drifts into the spiritual with content far more speculative and 'out there'. It kind of ruins a lot of his other stuff as it leaves him open to further ridicule.

The saddest thing is that some real scumbags - and I mean real scumbags, the type of people who are a stain on society - still try to ridicule him every chance they get.

Yeah, like every single human, he doesnt get everything right, but his insight is amazing and I am fully prepared to cut him some slack.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
a reply to: UKTruth

The man thinks that the Protocols of the Elders of Zion is genuine and has flirted with Holocaust Denial. He sees reptilians everywhere and thinks that the Moon is being used to broadcast some kind of hologram onto Earth.
C'mon, the man's nuttier than a tree full of squirrels.

Shrugs.

Or knows how to sale to a target audience the will literally by into anything.

There seems two kinds of people. People that investigate “reality”. And people that don’t like “reality” so create their own adventure story.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Sorry for the belated reply.
a reply to: opethPA

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Ding ding ding. Now they are trying to replace the lord's word with bluetooth powered by; graphene, nano, particles that cause blood blots and may cause internal combustion when exposed to 5g.
The voice of God is strong though and can be seen daily.
The fake reality the lizards have enslaved us in is falling apart, day by day, piece by piece.
Imploding actually.

a reply to: TerryMcGuire

edit on 9/7/2021 by CrazyFox because: I mean not a thing could possibly stop what is yet to come

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Do you think it's worth to buy David's book "The Trigger"?

I still haven't looked into the 9-11 conspiracy in depth all I know is that it was an inside job and it wasn't the terrorists but that is about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join