It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke - 9/11 - The Trigger

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Decoy

So then, how do you think about his Reptile stuff? If that is as he says it is, how in hell do we even stand a chance?

If these aliens are so well hidden and have such power in our world, all behind our backs, what is there that can be done about it?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I chancged my mind and feel Icke knows his stuff.

This is how Icke makes his money.
You have to keep slinging BS to keep people coming back.
A comedian keep writing jokes.
Icke keeps making up BS.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
The same David Icke that believes in lizard people.

Let that sink in before you use him as a source.

People through the whole of history believed in lizard people (reptilians).

Around 4% of Americans believe their are reptilian intelligence.
Today we know there could be other dimensions other ways of travel, nearly everyone has seen UFOs why would anyone be sure there are no reptile creatures?

Matthew 23:33-25:46
33-34 “Snakes! Reptilian sneaks! Do you think you can worm your way out of this? Never have to pay the piper?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

911 After 10 years all they have are Youtube videos and speculation.

You keep making dupers delight.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

So then, how do you think about his Reptile stuff? If that is as he says it is, how in hell do we even stand a chance?

If these aliens are so well hidden and have such power in our world, all behind our backs, what is there that can be done about it?

Not our fight.

Ephesians 6:12
For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

This is our only part in it

James 1:14
But each person is tempted when he is lured and enticed by his own desire.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthyIs it ok here for me to suppose that you are equating Icke's reptiles with the snake in the Garden of Eden? If so then to the devil himself? Are Icke's reptiles the devil or his spawn? Or a race of beings that have taken over our earthly sphere and limit our contact with God?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Are Icke's reptiles the devil or his spawn?

In my opinion likely both.The world is ruled by Satan the bible says, its leaders are placed by him as we can see he offered the position to Jesus.
He is at this point probably gathering his armies as it says of the last days. At some point I doubt they will hide anymore at all but be worshiped in the open.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

This is certainly possible Sea, though for me at least this whole question of the devil is a story that seems to limit the goodness of God to being presented to people by a very limited digest.

My first thoughts of this came one Sunday in church where as a child we sang the ''Jesus loves me this I know, for the Bible tells me so'' song. It was a favorite of the congregation. I sat there and thought about it. We believed in the Bible because it was the Word of God, yet, basically, all we had to rely upon to even know about God, was that very Bible. Without it, who would any of us even know about God.

So we were were told the Bible was from God yet it was the Bible itself that told us is was from God. The circular reasoning of the equation seemed to me at that time to be rather weak. IT still does.

But even as I thought these thoughts the fear that it was true continued to plague me so I read the Bible through and found all the dire warnings. If things are going to come to that then I guess that it will make itself known enough that my doubts to it's truth can be overcome and I will be able to make those ''right decisions'' but until I can see clearly that that is real, then I will continue to study other ways that I can relate to God.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

all we had to rely upon to even know about God, was that very Bible. Without it, who would any of us even know about God.

Well for some, who have asked and not stopped asking they get the message not from any writings but where it is "2 Corinthians 3:2
You yourselves are our letter of recommendation, written on our hearts, to be known and read by all."

Matthew 7:7 Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

We are told not to ask once but to continue because if it matters to us we will and we are not disappointed.

I look at it this way, if I created and intelligent ant species I don't want to make them love me, I don't want to force their friendship or care but give them choice.

Now I create a luxury home perfect for the way I made them and they are cared for by me, I love them as my children as they are indeed my Children.They never get sick, old or die in my garden.

Now along comes one of my first born of another created species of my Family, he is more like me and he has many fellow siblings and he decides to mislead my creation. He makes a choice which starts a whole movement, he is followed by others of his kind and he tells the humans they can be like gods if they listen to him. He promises what we have, science, weapons our own choices and no need for God to care for us we will become again immortal.

Some of us know that the one who created the things we know is the only one who knows how it should work. We cannot be what we have been mislead to think, we cannot rule over ourselves because without god we have digressed in body and spirit.

Anyway there is much more but this is how I see it after having read many texts the bible through to many times to count and mainly asking for understanding and meaning it.

The good thing is we will know all when it is revealed in full at revelations.

edit on 8-10-2019 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Now I create a luxury home perfect for the way I made them and they are cared for by me, I love them as my children as they are indeed my Children.They never get sick, old or die in my garden.

Now along comes one of my first born of another created species of my Family, he is more like me and he has many fellow siblings and he decides to mislead my creation. He makes a choice which starts a whole movement, he is followed by others of his kind and he tells the humans they can be like gods if they listen to him. He promises what we have, science, weapons our own choices and no need for God to care for us we will become again immortal.

This is the crux. The perfect home. A place where they can grow and develop their own love for God. I like it.

But is it really the perfect home? Not by a long shot. A perfect home in the middle of a gang infested neighborhood there the bad guys can just swoop in an corrupt their lives? And a wide open door with on lock on it other than one commandment?

See, for some this God is the God they want to believe in but for me this is not a God for me. A God for me is a God where there is no Devil, no reptiles, no open doors for my great great ancestors to make one mistake and have it fall down the ages to me and my children.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Hate to be that guy but what he's saying here is true about religious cultism

edit on 9-10-2019 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

This is the crux. The perfect home. A place where they can grow and develop their own love for God. I like it.

But is it really the perfect home? Not by a long shot. A perfect home in the middle of a gang infested neighborhood there the bad guys can just swoop in an corrupt their lives? And a wide open door with on lock on it other than one commandment?

See, for some this God is the God they want to believe in but for me this is not a God for me. A God for me is a God where there is no Devil, no reptiles, no open doors for my great great ancestors to make one mistake and have it fall down the ages to me and my children.

The thing is there is a purpose to everything and there is nothing left to chance so we are lacking understanding.

I understand what you are saying but I think we are both speculating without full knowledge, what did the tree really stand for clearly there is a ton of missing information. Would we want to live with no choice but obey?
The bible constantly talks of tempering as steel. What will we be when complete and having gone through life or lives?

“Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.” - James 1:2-4

So here is where we decide with the evidence do we trust that there is bad and there is someone watching who cares and says there is a right path and a wrong path.
Judge what doing the biblical "bad things" does for people. I choose to stand where I feel in my heart is a good path and not worry about details that are promised before the end. Things have clearly been hidden and the bible even tells us that. Not even Satan is allowed to tell.

Daniel 12:9
Verse Concepts
He said, "Go your way, Daniel, for these words are concealed and sealed up until the end time.

Mark 13:32
Verse Concepts
"But of that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12
Hate to be that guy but what he's saying here is true about religious cultism

I agree and it was known it would happen. In the last days it will become dominant and open I think we will see just how following evil works for the human race.

1 John 4:1
Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.

1 Timothy 4.1
Now the Spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith by devoting themselves to deceitful spirits and teachings of demons,

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Thank you for your continued reach out Sea.

You suggest

So here is where we decide with the evidence do we trust that there is bad and there is someone watching who cares and says there is a right path and a wrong path.

I have decided, or at least for now arrived at a working supposition that yes, there is someone watching who cares about our right paths and wrong paths. This does not mean that I have decided that there are bad things,rather, unaccomplished things.

My supposition leaves the devil and any minions out of my considerations. Others, like yourself I guess have that notion fully covered and needs no further investigation from me as for myself at least I have studied that thoroughly . And what about the bad? Well, thems just the hurdles of this life, the boulders for pushing up hill that this life offers. Kind of like a natural obstacle course for spiritual progression, just without the bad guys tossing banana peels at our feet from invisible bleachers.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

My supposition leaves the devil and any minions out of my considerations.

I am sure you have read of the watchers and their deeds, but what do you think of the many very intellegent people like John Dee and who or what they interacted with?

The same always seems to occur as some truth, some amazing information, then misguidance emotions, lies. They seem to clearly have something they want with us and they seem to be working on a plan.

I think d-wave figures into that plan. I have read a lot so I don't know if you have researched in this direction.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   

D wave is new to me, but from a quick reference see it has to do with quantum computers. What have you come to understand about it. ?

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Here is s very shortened version to give you an idea of the near future. You will very likle not see any of this as I see it but here it is.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I read some Lovecraft back in the day. Scared the crap out of me, the notion that we could be living in a cosmos were we had to stay hidden from all the ''monsters'' that were around us. Not necessarily bad or good entities but as the video describes indifferent to us.

Yet I do not want to live an existence of fear, fearing the invisible all the time. I once had a friend back in my fundy days who loved to sing and one of the songs he sang for a while had the lyrics '' say no to the devil,,say no''. Another friend at that time said that even as those were kind of wise words, what would be wiser to do would be to just ignore the devil, that by saying ''no'' one even in that commemts to an exchange with the devil. But back to my earlier thought.

If we do indeed live in an existence surrounded by all of that crap then what are we to do. Many say that what we have to rely upon is one single book, a book that has been handed down to us from God's own authorship and that for some is enought, but not for me.

That book has been translated and interpreted and from it we find scores of belief systems that are at war with one another. Revolutions have been waged over just how to interpret which ever one that is followed. Me? I just skip the whole squabble of which book or interpretation to follow and follow a much more simple thought.

I don't live in that world of fear and I don't follow Jesus. I hold with a God who care for me, and us, and that that is my focus. I live in His reality, not a devils. I pay little attention to any man who judges me saved or not saved, this is between me and God entirely.

So this concern that our quantum computers or even what comes along after that could unleashed an Lovecraftian Apocalypse is fear based and I just do not have the time left in this life to consciously do anything from fear.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I don't live in any fear either. We are told to fear god only he is the only one who has power over what matters.
But I don't dismiss the realities of this world and the corruption it shows but hides even more.

I have to acknowledge that very ancient times we already had someone with enough information to understand what was going on.

We are not supposed to do anything but be aware, we are not going to be a part of the final showdown but we do have to choose sides.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

David Icke is only out for one thing, the money.

Absolute rubbish! So, he gave up a well paid, and respectable job as a sports presenter, on the off chance that he would make millions of money lol

When he first started his "revealing the truth" to us, he was a dreadful goal keeper with no more future in football.

Why are you making stuff up? He came out with this stuff years after he retired as a goal keeper! How do you know he was dreadful? He retired at 21 due to Rheumatoid arthritis! He only made 37 appearences before he was forced to retire at the age of 21!

The for years he was a sports tv presenter, and a very well known one at the, so why are you lying?

He was then "told" by a spiritualist medium that he was the son of God reborn and was here to save us all and the world was going to end, then every few years his story changes to keep up with what ever is popular with the conspiracy crowd and he releases a new book. He dropped the "Son of God".

It does not matter what he says, or said in the past, it's obvious that he believes everything he says, like him or not. What I cannot stand is people like you saying he done all this for money, which is a load of rubbish, like I explained above.

I had a friend who was on a Icke website for a while and was banned because he questioned Ickes ideas about how the rich elites are lizards (a blatant disguise of his anti-Semitism), and how they were making their money off the back of us lower humans

Oh the anti- semitism thing again! Every time I ask people to provide proof that he is anti Semitic, they never can, they just like throwing those words around because it's a trendy thing to say at the moment.

How can he be anti-semitic when the people he talks about, a lot of them are not Jews, so please explain that to me? If you actually read what he says, it's obvious that he is not anti-semitic, but uneducated people like you, just want to lie to make him look bad! At least use facts!

He questioned the luxury that Icke lives in, and the prices he charges off the back of people who buy into his tripe and how is that any different.

Again! More BS! He lives on the Isle of white in a small place. Can you provide evidence he lives in a big mansion and lives in luxury?

Icke is just a clever snake oil salesman.

You are talking rubbish! You have lied about him, or simply do not know the facts! I am going with lying!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join