It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke - 9/11 - The Trigger

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Explains WTC7 -

Explains Operations North Woods Relation to 9/11-

Very Interesting; targets the groups that controls things, much discussion here on ATS on these groups
Compartmentalization contributed the total event, explains how only a few people pulled this off, using people that are ignorant of the total plan.

Explains the confusion and control of the air defense on 9/11.

Talks about the phone calls from the planes and other interesting stuff.

Talks about the Hijackers

Conclusion - The dangers of political divisions to distract people.

Anyways many questions are raised for people to ponder in these videos's.
I posted it in sections instead the whole video so you can look at what interests you the most.

edit on Sat Sep 14 2019 by Jbird because: converted all caps title

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I liked Icke for a moment or two, then I got to the Reptilian part. From that point on his credibility came into serious question.

As for 9-11 well certainly it was a trigger, a big one. When those planes hit the towers my friends at work asked me who I thought had done it. I answered it didn't matter who did it, the only thing that matters is who will take advantage of it.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

S&F
Thank you very much for posting the videos but I know some members on ATS don't know how to watch videos and always ask for you to describe them from the beginning to end. Oh well, too bad so sad for them.
David Icke is probably closer to the truth about 9/11 than anyone else.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: openedeyesandears

The only time Icke and truth go hand in hand would be due to sheer luck.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

It just might be his lucky day.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
The same David Icke that believes in lizard people.

Let that sink in before you use him as a source.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
thanks david for adding to the 9'11 truther dialogue but i don't need your explanations to know that the 9/11 OS was a heap of baloney. nor should anyone with any common sense.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
with his some 30 years of research deep into the rabbit hole of the global Orwellian elite,

its no wonder ppl don't want to face the harsh reality of these satanic reptilian blood sacrifices.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
The same David Icke that believes in lizard people.

Let that sink in before you use him as a source.

I do not think you tube has scrubbed them yet, search reptilian shape shifters and watch. Should take aprox 2 weeks to view them all. Look forward to hearing back after you have done the research suggested. The choice is yours you can remain ignorant or open up to truth.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Cold blood and forked tongue, hmm? Does kinda fit the profile of the mass deception put on the population. Well done Icke.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Okay guys, how 'bout a little love for the dinosaur descendants?

Cheers

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

That is correct and the term is Dinovian….not reptilian.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
David Icke is only out for one thing, the money. When he first started his "revealing the truth" to us, he was a dreadful goal keeper with no more future in football.
He was then "told" by a spiritualist medium that he was the son of God reborn and was here to save us all and the world was going to end, then every few years his story changes to keep up with what ever is popular with the conspiracy crowd and he releases a new book. He dropped the "Son of God".
I had a friend who was on a Icke website for a while and was banned because he questioned Ickes ideas about how the rich elites are lizards (a blatant disguise of his anti-Semitism), and how they were making their money off the back of us lower humans. He questioned the luxury that Icke lives in, and the prices he charges off the back of people who buy into his tripe and how is that any different.
Icke is just a clever snake oil salesman.
edit on 15-9-2019 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

God head
the light
turquoise the colour is same energy as love and wisdom
son of god

Most of the topics he 'believed' in that interview, not so relevant now to his current beliefs, maybe he was just wrong back in 1992 but he is right now
, but your point about money seems the most accurate, he has made plenty from stories that entertain, not factual.
edit on 15-9-2019 by UpIsNowDown because: link

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown
I just about remember that interview, he made the front pages of a lot of the newspapers for all the wrong reasons. His first "beliefs" were partly from spiritualism and from that shell suit, Liverpudlians!!
He now just likes to follow the money and popular conspiracy theories. Thats all. It keeps the clothes on his back and his pockets full.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

David Icke is only out for one thing, the money.

Maybe you should run for the democratic party if capitalism is a crime? So you have nothing to counter what he says, just character assignation? Grab a number and get in line.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I slow clock is still correct twice a day every day, so I will run with what is correct from what we know, much of this is a review summary of what has already been established for over 10 years, there are always little tidbits that get added in.
For example operation Northwoods was a proposed false flag that Kennedy refused to sign off on, that isn't a conspiracy, this is a fact of reality, now how many went forward that we just don't know about.
edit on 15-9-2019 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

So it's ok to make money from selling bull crap and ripping people off rehashing old conspiracy stories.
Capitalism isn't a crime but ripping gullible people off should be, he's a snake oil salesman pure and simple.
In my opinion he's a criminal. Just watch his talks over the years, his story changes with "what's cool with the conspiracy kids" purely to sell his goods.
But if you think it's all ok, I've got this magic invisible set of clothes that can protect you from bad ju-ju, I can sell it you for only £10,000, honestly only one former lizard owner!!!

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
come to think of it, can't think of anyone else exposing globalists any earlier than Icke!

anybody?

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
David Icke is only out for one thing, the money. When he first started his "revealing the truth" to us, he was a dreadful goal keeper with no more future in football.

You might want to get your facts right before moving on to build your analysis.
David Icke was not a goal keeper, whether dreadful or not, when he first started what he calls his journey.
He was a television presenter and actually a very successful one on national television.
He actually sank his lucrative career with his change of direction.

edit on 15/9/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join