It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Military Has a Warning for Anyone Interested In Raiding Area 51

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Even when we had guns we were not obsessed by them and certainly didn't need kill zones to make us feel all 'bad ass'.

I'd rather shout a bloke a beer than have to strap on my guns to go buy milk, too.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Well, lets hear from AOC, then well know what to do

I dunno....

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Well I guess there would be less casualties, but it would probably be pretty disgusting. lol

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   
there like, "oh no don't raid us"...

secretly hoping for a raid to test their top secret "non-lethal" weapons.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   
just heard Chuck Norris signed the petition.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 01:54 AM
link   

“If we naruto run, we can move faster than their bullets.

So the only people who mean this seriously will be those who genuinely believe they can naruto run. I take it that a few people are really that much detached from reality. Their mysterious disappearance (the Air Force will say that no incursions were detected) will only add to the legend.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
The term " fish in a barrel " comes to mind.

Some guy : hey, let's invade a top secret, highly protected military facility where the use of deadly force is authorized to stop intruders.

The internet : Cool !

Morons.

Pfft, when they all get by doing the Naruto run, you will feel quite silly.

Y'all realize its a meme...a joke...its not going to actually happen, so stop being a bunch of killjoys

What will happen is about say, 50 people camping out near the parameter for a night and smoking some weed while instagramming and tweeting.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Bob Lazar says not good idea nothing is at area 51 it's is or was at site s4. I would think that's better choice or that place Ohio is wright Patterson? multiple bases all at one across the country.it is for real are tax dollers at work we do have the right!

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: slayerfan

Yeah, there hasn't been any mega-top-secret stuff at Area 51 for a few years now. All the good stuff was moved to other bases around the country. The only thing left is the weapons test facility.

Good luck playing Three-card Monte.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I wish someone gather 100-200 children and rush in. The soldiers can't kill the children.

I am serious. The citisens have the right to know. The Millitary has the right to shoot themselves in the head.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I hear that a lot, but the exact opposite of what's going on there. They're busier than ever, with several new very large aircraft hangars being built in recent years.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 03:04 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ZeroFurrbone

They're not going to kill anyone, even if this happens. Shooting people is an absolute last resort. They won't even get near the base, between the desert and all rhs non-lethal options available.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

What about everyone saying "They are soldiers, this is military base, they have to shoot on sight, its the law."

They would be pretty disapointed in your comment xD

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 03:10 AM
link   

And? The rules of engagement are clear and always have been. Shooting is for a clear threat and is a last resort only. Otherwise there are many incidents where people would have been shot and the situation resolved much faster and with less damage.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Oh, the site is still very much "live." It's the research that's been moved... the underground stuff. It's just another top-secret military testing base now. I'd assume they have some new aircraft they're putting the final touches on that need to be under roof (hide from satellite surveillance).

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 03:14 AM
link   

The guy from the first posts that said that he had a job where he could shoot whoever he wants as long as he says he didnt recognise it would have to disagree with it.

Laws are constantly ignored and especially the military ignores them too.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 03:18 AM
link   

They'll shoot if they have to. No one is getting inside without authorization.

They'll probably use that new ultrasonic weapon first though. The invaders won't even get to the edge of the grounds. It's a big desert.

I don't see them using things like rubber bullets or traditional tear gas unless only a handful of people actually show up. Not secure enough. No one is even getting close enough to take pictures of anything except cacti.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Military installations have always had a lethal force authorized rule, and yet, the only time it's been used is when there's a clear threat to personnel or the base. Even then it's used as a last resort. A few years ago an SUV running from local law enforcement got onto one of the Navy bases. Instead of shooting them they tried to stop them, and they drove into an aircraft.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join