It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Military Has a Warning for Anyone Interested In Raiding Area 51

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Badams

No, it's pretty much become the standard sign everywhere. That way they don't have to pay for area specific signs that don't have that included on them.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
KTNV TV13 Early reports from Area 51 show multiple casualties, some say as high as 200, and injuries in the thousands. Many brush fires have been started by angry civilians and one helicopter has been shot down with no survivors. Despite live fire from the military, waves of civilians storm the site, many with weapons and in some places full scale assault with automatic weapons on both sides. Early reports confirm that..... .... .. ..

This would be a GREAT viral video mockumentary project to stage (a modern day War of the Worlds) and post on YouTube.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The policy hasn't changed, it's just cheaper to buy all the signs without that on them, instead of buying some for one area, some for another, etc. If you're considered a threat you're still going to get shot. The signs just don't cost as much.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

A gun is just an object.

But it seems that taking the guns, also took the fight out of them.

So they got that going for them...

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Bigburgh

By far my favorite!

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Badams

A lot of the signs around bases have had "Use Of Deadly Force Authorized" removed from them.

why? it's a simple process. Guys with guns are there to protect the assets of the military. By deadly force if needed.

If a citizen is stupid enough to breach the barrier, be prepared to be ventilated. Even if you really didn't mean it.

These people are really not thinking things through.

So would it be OK if a few families in the neighborhood thought it would be OK to take over one family's home, would that be fine with them?

Or if a few hundred citizens decided that it would be cool to take over their police station, is that fine?

Maybe they could have a million person march and just take over the pentagon?

No idea what these people are thinking.

Maybe the military should all just go home and let the citizenry take over.

Heh.

edit on 17-7-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: caterpillage

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: Frocharocha

Great, now the American people are the enemy of the US military. Great. This is not going to end well for the people!!

I guess it does answer that age old question, " Would the US military fire on US citizens?"

Yup.

Or more importantly why are we spending so much money on the military when it did absolutely NOTHING to protect us on 9/11 ????????

The military did protect us from whatever the plane that went down in pennsylvania was headed for.

So theres that at least

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Well, there we go, surprising, bit of an anachronism if you ask me. I'm not sure the metric on a country's worth is how hard-core and gun-toting they are, but whatever floats your boat I guess...opinions are like arse's. Neutered or not, I have a honours degree and make enough money to easily sustain my life and hobbies; Aus is pretty "free" and not neutered if you ask me.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Badams

Well, there we go, surprising, bit of an anachronism if you ask me. I'm not sure the metric on a country's worth is how hard-core and gun-toting they are, but whatever floats your boat I guess...opinions are like arse's. Neutered or not, I have a honours degree and make enough money to easily sustain my life and hobbies; Aus is pretty "free" and not neutered if you ask me.

So you're neutered and make money.

Erm... yay!!!

What does that have to do with the topic?

You know.. stupid people wanting to commit suicide?

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
I can't believe this hasn't been shut down yet.
Social media sites have rules against encouraging a crime.

Wellllll, only if the left decides. We do have speaker of the House telling people how to evade authorities. So if she is searching for disclosure, they may have an ally of the highest ranks.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Well, you brought up the country bashing, I'm simply refuting your wildly incorrect opinions. I'm still hopelessly unsure how having strict firearms laws means we're neutered...

It all comes back to being killed for walking past a no trespassing sign though, doesn't it?

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Bigburgh

By far my favorite!

GAU 8 Avenger
Delivering peace at 3900rpm

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Well, lets hear from AOC, then well know what to do

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I had one encounter with the military back when I was young.

I was driving through Huntsville Alabama one day looking for something (don't remember what) and somehow I made a wrong turn. I drove down the road, trying to figure out why there weren't any businesses all of a sudden. I was so bent on finding the place I was looking for that I didn't notice the guard shack, or the sign that said "Entering Redstone Arsenal. Authorized personnel only." The gate was open and damn if I didn't blow right through it.

As soon as I realized what I had done, I hit the brake thinking "Crap, I'm gonna get in trouble now." Little did I know. I stopped less than 100 feet from the gate, and by that time I was surrounded by what appeared to be a bunch of M-16s aimed at me.

I immediately threw my hands up and one soldier opened the door. I didn't wait for him to ask. "I'm sorry! I didn't see the gate in time! I'm looking for _________! I'm lost!" He stared at me for what seemed like ages, then said something to the effect of "Get this truck out of here... NOW!"

"Yes sir!" I turned that truck around and headed back out the other gate as fast as I could and never looked back. Lord only knows what would have happened had I not stopped as fast as I did... I'd have likely been driving a piece of swiss cheese. It looked like an entire platoon of soldiers, all armed, all locked and loaded.

These guys are serious. Anyone crazy enough to think about invading a US military installation is insane and suicidal. If anyone actually shows up, they should receive an automatic Darwin Award.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I think we should all go. They can't kill us all!

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
The term " fish in a barrel " comes to mind.

Some guy : hey, let's invade a top secret, highly protected military facility where the use of deadly force is authorized to stop intruders.

The internet : Cool !

Morons.

Please don't bring that friggen meme here.. Please...

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I heard the darwin award joke from a coworker. It almost makes me want to go more. I doubt we would see much of anything, but I would do it anyway. It just sounds like fun!

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   
They got a doodoo lazer? !???????????

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
They got a doodoo lazer? !???????????
yes...

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: trustmeimdoctor

This should be first strike in any war lol