It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Traveler to the Interior of the Hollow Earth

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Great thread Simon. I can't find the way to thank you for posting a story so interesting. Is a topic that I love and I've been reading for a long time. Is sad though when you read the comments in this thread and I beat my account in this forum that 90% of them have never read more then one page about the subject.
There are countles of testimonials that confirm the existence of the Inner Earth Civilisation. Those testimonials have been published from Fate Magazine since early 40's and through the years have grown to a considerable number.
Right now I'm reading The Incredible Cities of the Inner Earth By David H. Lewis which is a non fiction book.

Many Scientific theories that were once based on ancient legends and folklore, concerning a hollowed earth, are rapidly fading from this mythical view point as new evidence now proves those same legends have always been the hardened facts of reality we dared not explore.

The same autor wrote "Mysteries of the Pyramid" which dissapeared from the stores in a very weird way and talk about a group of scientist who after years of study and trials found the way to enter in Giza and discovered the huge underground chamber at the base of the pyramid full of the records from the previous civilisation who once were in the surface of this planet... etc

Preface: the author here claims that a unknown, secret entrance to the great pyramid was at last found on the basis of instructions and "intricate codes" - found in a type of underearth tomb in 1936. These code-findings were east of Athena but the "statements" was not correct decoded until many years later he claims. Yes - it was not before june-76 that a small group was able to enter these enormous underground chambers lying deep under the pyramids on Giza. They claim to have taken thousands of microfilms of what they found - things that proves far distant ET-visitations, underground civilizations and far developed societies on earth. It may seem as a fantastic claim or a big bluff - but remember that if this should be true - the conservative scientific society and the might-powers in position - would do all to hide or stop these things. This is not groundless claims - because the now released reports from "the disclosure project" - shows very clear what the men in power has so well covered and denyed ET-visitations and similar the last 60 years or more. Another might that try to prevent these discoveries to come forth, is the mighty churches and the western religions - and the author was also strong influenced of this - as most of the Americans seems to be in many ways. He was a son of a priest (Rev..) Their might would weaken a lot - if proven discoveries would show that "god" did not make/create earth - and human as said literally in the bible, some few millenniums ago. Another thing to remark as some spiritual sources says - is that so-called evidence - that is too convincing - is not allowed to come forth from the spiritual "controlplane" - BECAUSE EVIDENCE IS SOMETHING THE RIPE SEEKER MUST AND WILL RECOGNIZE INSIDE HIM/HERSELF. Therfore it may be so that it was not yet intended that this things should come forth - until time was right.

In another book written by Branton Secret of the Mojave the're alot of accounts that talks about this subject and countles of records that confirm the existence of Inner World.

Yet again thank you very much for bringing to ATS this nice subject

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
As far as I'm concern Al Bielek also in one of his lectures talks about a discovery in Giza Pyramid done in late 70's and all the findings (thousands of discs with recordings of very ancient history) have been taken from there and stored somewhere at Kirkland AFB (if I'm not mistaken). Dig guys and look for this material coz is very interesting.

DENY IGNORANCE !

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Here is the link where you can read about the discovery in the Giza Pyramid

DEEP - HIDDEN - ENORMOUS CHAMBERS DEEP UNDER GIZA?

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
:@@
k this aint a bad story but it sounds like bulltish to me but i could be wrong

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer
Sounds like his story is "hollow" in more than one way...

LOL....I give this story
thumbs down..... Fun read though. I like Admiral Byrds account better though.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I have studied this subject extensively over the years, and I can with confidence and certainty state that such a place does not exist. Here.

But it is real in a different sense, rest assured. When broken down onto its individual story elements a common theme emerges shared by all cultures. It is the home of the gods. It is Olympus, that elusive part of us and our perception of the world that stays perpetually just out of reach like the end of the rainbow. That there is an end there is no doubt, but our legs cannot take us there.

Like a mirage, a trick of the Earth's dynamics and our minds.

The Moon on the other hand is hollow, but I am not going there right now. Enuf for another thread.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I found few pic that can prove the theory for the existence of the opening in North Pole.
Take a look and judge your self:

These Images Now Show a Circular Opening at the North Pole!. Something that all Hollow Earth Theorists have been
waiting for! How long these photos will remain on the web is anyone's guess. Apparently for some mysterious reasons they
have been getting deleted from other people's sites. I recommend that you right click images and save them in a file...just in
case the worst scenerio happens. Apollo 8 photos have been out since 1967 but up until now we haven't had any colored
photos for the public to view.
From looking at these colored photos some questions can finally be answered. Off the black and whites you can not see it,
but the blackness was merely an effect. The inside of the hole seems white. More important is this: BOTH photos show the
ICE CAP clearly. The ICE CAP can been seen to be SMOOTH & SOLID. In EACH CASE, the hole lies on the EDGE of
the ICE CAP. This strongly hints at NORTH MAGNETIC POLE!!!
In spite of the totally different angles, each image seems to contain EXACTLY the same features inside the polar entrance.
That's fascinating for me. I'd sort of expected the hole to be round - but it seems to deviate a little from that - not that I see it
as a problem. I'm just curious as to WHY. The first thing is the "V" shape on the northern edge of the hole, where it meets
with the Arctic ice pack. It's as if there's a huge accumulation of ice covering the northern rim and jutting inwards.
The next thing is the somewhat irregular shape on the "eastern side" of the rim. The South and Western edges seem
PERFECTLY CIRCULAR. Then there's the issue of the strange "whiteness" lying on the inside in the South-Western
corner. Is it cloud? This whiteness, seems to be the only thing that varies between the two pictures - again, seeming to
suggest cloud.
Looking at these pictures it seems as if the centre of the hole actually contains atmosphere? Or are we seeing light reflecting
off of clouds inside the hole/tunnel? - perhaps that's more of a possibility.
It seems as though the hole is pretty well hidden by way of this whiteness inside it.

The Disappearance of a Viking Greenland Colony.
(World Top Secret...Our Earth is Hollow .source material)
In 985 A.D., Eric the Red discovered Greenland and subsequently settled it with Viking residents of Iceland. The Greenland colony thrived for several centuries, but then as Europe became embroiled in war and the disease of the plague,
the Norwegians lost contact with their Arctic colonies in Iceland and Greenland. The last ship known to have returned from their Arctic colonies to Norway was in 1410. When the Dark Ages had past and Greenland was once again rediscovered
with Hans Egede establishing the first modern settlement there in 1721, all that could be found of the original Viking settlers was their ruins and some of their animals. Even the Arctic author Vilhajalmur Stefansson in his book, UNSOLVED
MYSTERIES OF THE ARCTIC, concluded that the disappearance of the lost Viking colony in Greenland was a mystery.
The Viking colonists had apparently migrated further and further north where they found wild life and fish more plentiful, until they disappeared. In an attempt at determining where the lost Viking Greenland colony went, Lt. Green , U.S. Navy (early 1900's) says he reviewed the Eskimo traditions. The Eskimos say the Vikings had migrated further and further north, then one day their men found a paradise in the north -- a place the Eskimo had always known about but stayed away from because they believed it to be inhabited by evil spirits. The Viking explorer parties had came back and had told the rest of their Greenland colony of their wonderful discovery. All promptly packed their bags, and singing songs, departed suddenly northward and never returned. The eskimo tradition is that over the ice towards the northwest, in the direction Admiral Peary sighted Crocker land and Cook sighted Bradley land, is a ..."land that is warm; is clothed in summer verdure the year around; is populated by fat caribou and musk-ox. It lies," they say even to this day, "in the direction of the coastal trail-route north." Lt. Green shows that trail on his map. It is located on west side of Greenland, and goes up around Ellesmere Island, and out over the pack ice in a northwest direction towards the land he claimed exists in the "Unexplored Area." That is the same area I have estimate the North Polar Opening is located.
Jan Lamprecht has a map on page 193 of his book, HOLLOW PLANETS, showing the location and directions of sightings of mirages of anomalous lands in the arctic, which are not found on any current day maps. Taking these sightings and triangulating them towards the points towards which they were observed and from the locations in which they were sighted, gives us another indication where the center of the North Polar Opening most likely is located. North from the New Siberian Islands the Russians sighted the mirage of Sannikov land. Northwest of Ellesmere Island was the sighting of Crocker land by Admiral Peary, Lt. Green and MacMillan. Bradley land was also sighted in that same general direction by Polar explorer Dr. Cook on his way to discover the pole. From Alaska, from Harrison Bay, was sighted land also towards
the north west by Captain Keenan. If we draw a line from each of these locations towards their respective directions in which anomalous land was sighted, we arrive
once again at the location I have determined must be the location of the North Polar Opening centered on 141 E Longitude, 84.4 deg N Latitude.

This was an excerpt from a material that I have in pdf entitled Apollo 8 and Apollo 16 Photos of Earth, validates Hollow Earth Theories.

[edit on 11-6-2006 by Telos]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Telos, this is not the evidence I seek. A hole could be a high pressure zone, and Eskimo tales are already tall. Mars has hurricanes, did you know this?

It is more likely that the Germans had a base in Antarctica which was subsequently destroyed in 1947.

It is more likely that the Moon is an engineered satellite, along with Phobos and Deimos of Mars.

It is more likely that Man designed and engineered the entire Solar System before falling to the Ice Ages.

By proof I mean a flesh and blood inhabitant of this fabled land to visit me for a good while. I'll even put him on ATS while I go to work
A little gizmo might help too as testimony of their so believed superior science. I need tangibility and experiencial, not stories and reinterpreted data.

But thanks for trying, I would give you an A for effort. BTW, your handle is not lost on me either.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
while I think this is all a bunch of malarky, there are some who firmly believe in the hollow earth.

here's an expedition to journey to the land of the hollow earth folk:

www.ourhollowearth.com...

apparently, the trip is booked and there are no longer spots available. I'm sure they won't find anything and it will turn out to be an expensive cruise to the North Pole.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I am very surprised that Simon posted this obvious fairytale...

I wont even lower myself to the point of debunking this...
I would rather prove the moon was made of cheese...

I am sensing... a test perhaps...
a test to see just how gulliable ATSers are?

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
What I don't understand is this habit of judging each other. Why did you post this, why bother reading, why..why..why...
Why don't you bother reading more, maybe you gonna have clearer ideas and start seeing few thing from a different point of view.
I respect your opinion even when I don't agree with it, but I don't bash you by saying; Oh pulllizzz, give me a break, how can you believe this, how did you even post this etc.
Be more open minded guys, what you know not necessarily is what is true and real. Is a theory and like many more theories is worth to take a look. If not, fine by me, is a free choice. Don't judge if you don't wanna be judged !

p.s. I'm refering to the inner earth civilisation possibility and not to hollow earth theory.

[edit on 12-6-2006 by Telos]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Lazarus, there are a frighteningly large number of people who believe in this. The fact the expedition I linked is sold out tells you that it isn't a complete ruse to mess with ATS. Besides, if Simon posted an obvious and known hoax, he would be banned, no?

That said, I'm curious, what kind of cheese is the moon made of?

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
"Remember there was a time when we used to see troop movements from point A to B on the Earth���surface, continually. It was not that long ago.

Now, you rarely see this. Now they use tunnels to move all these troops at long distances"

there is no need to read beyond this. anyone who accepts this as fact wants to believe, and has suspended their reasoning ability in favor of reading something kewl

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cammo Dude

Nut Job? Oh,yeah. Two words: CAT SCAN

Alright. Here's something to think about) If the Earth is hollow, where does our gravity come from? Also, where does our lava supply come from?

To me this is just an empty claim. Still funny though.

Hush, Cammo Dude, can't you see that this must me taken very seriously? After all, this person seems to be... oh, wait a second, I just disengaged my irony and reread it all. Yeah, it sounds like a large quantity of honk.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
First let me say that I do not believe the story...

That being said...

The trip to the North Pole that was mentioned earlier in this thread, apparently has been moved to 2007...

www.voyagehollowearth.com...

Voyage to Hollow Earth Itinerary

Trip date: June 26, 2007 - July 19, 2007
Day 1 Depart for Moscow, Russia. You will need to arrange your own airfare to Moscow.

Day 2 Arrive in Moscow. You will be staying at the Hotel Rossiya (Russia) located by St. Basil's Cathedral. Spend the rest of the day sightseeing Moscow.

Day 3 Finish your sightseeing of Moscow in morning. You will take an afternoon flight to Murmansk, Russia where we will board the Russian Icebreaker YAMAL.

Days 4-7 Enjoy yourself en route to North Pole on the YAMAL.

Day 8 Spend the day at the North Pole and even call home to talk to family or friends!
Days 9-11 Start the search for the North Polar Opening to the Inner Continent.

Days 12-14 Once found, travel up Hiddekel River to City of Jehu. *

Days 15-16 Take a monorail trip to City of Eden to visit Palace of the King of the Inner World.

Days 17-18 Return trip back to City of Jehu on the monorail. We will then continue our journey through the North Polar Opening, on board the Yamal, for the return trip home.

Days 19-23 Enjoy the trip back to Murmansk.

Day 24 Catch a flight from Murmansk to Moscow. You can then catch your connecting flight back to your hometown.

* Please note that if we are unable to find the Polar opening, we will be returning via the New Siberian Islands to visit skeleton remains of exotic animals thought to originate from Inner Earth.

Anyone willing to spend $25k to take this "trip"

I'll go if anyone is paying....

[edit on 12-6-2006 by elevatedone]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

Days 4-7 Enjoy yourself en route to North Pole on the YAMAL.

[edit on 12-6-2006 by elevatedone]

Ok, I'll ask. How the hell can you enjoy a trip on a Russian ice breaker going to the North Pole?

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
this story is the same as this one ---as seen here --i do believe they speek of the same giant's---

www.ourhollowearth.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
And there are many other stories that share the same elements. Take for instance:

www.thesolomongiants.com...

Therein the same pattern exists. My point is that a combination of these archetypes with natural phenomena creates our perception of the reality of these places. Again, take a look here:

en.chinabroadcast.cn...@85556.htm

So I don't feel it necessary to belittle or ridicule people who believe this, because I see them as addressing a different perspective of our world, one where the planet Earth and Man's psyche is intricately intertwined.

Of courious note Lord Telos, my second encounter with UFOs were very near Mt. Shasta. As far as I could deduct, the craft were not meant for interstellar travel. Nevertheless, it was there I saw them.

[edit on 6/12/2006 by Matyas]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
One question does it make any difference that this was posted in 2002 was stuff like this posted back then to get people talking

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Hollow Earth...Got me thinking about a light bulb and a BB gun.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join