It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Traveler to the Interior of the Hollow Earth

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by zimmy
HMM.... I HEARD A STORY ABOUT A GUY THE DUG A HOLE WITH A PICK AXE AND A SHOVLE LIKE 700 FEET ACROSS AND 2000 FEET DEEP........ ALL BY HIMSELF... I READ IT IN A BOOK ONCE WHEN I WAS YOUNG.. ANYONE HEAR ABOUT THIS??

Lets see, using piR2Xdepth, that comes out to be around 28 million cubic yards of material.... using 26 cubic yard 18 wheeler trucks to remove it, that would be around 1 million, one hundred thousand truck loads.... so I kinda doubt it.

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Well, as a geologist, I have to say this is an interesting story.... WRONG, but interesting...

Unfortunately, there is NO evidence to support the hollow earth theory, and a LOAD of evidence to support the solid earth theory.

Thank you, please drive through.

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 02:43 PM
link   
POpular opinion here seems to go for it being a book, nut, or joke

This quote got me ...

Remember there was a time when we used to see troop movements from point A to B on the Earth�s surface, continually. It was not that long ago.

Now, you rarely see this. Now they use tunnels to move all these troops at long distances

No of course you don't see them on trucks, they are all in planes.

Also if they all went via tunnels then 1000's of people would have travelled in them.. it would be a very common story...

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Actually, the whole thing is true. Plus, there are big red and white dodo-unicorns that control the government using their magic bums. Or maybe not

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by WRabbit
There are holes in the first part of his story, concerning Area 51. For starters, Area 51 (the actual Groom Lake facility itself) has never been referred to as S-4. S-4 is about the Papoose Lake area to the south of the base.

I have never heard of S4 being refurred as that either. S4 is Battalion Supply Officer. So unless these facilities are major supply points(which may just be) S4 must be for something else.

Perhaps somebody heard someone in the military refure to S4 in one of those areas and thats how it got started.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I just want to say that it is possible! What like 500, 600 years ago people thought the world was flat, and anyone who said other wise, was laughed at and was thought of as a joke, it was impossible they said. So we know the earth is round now, couldn't it be hollow too?

look up Richard Shaver, and other info on the subject. To me it's very possible. He writes about things I've heard before. Relating to aliens and the coming of the dimension shift. It all seems to tie togather some how.

I've searched the web for photo's or sat. images taken of the north pole.
All I could find were composites of multiple photos taken over a period of time. because at any moment the entire north pole is never in full sun light, so in order for the whole pole to be illuminated, was to take multiple pics and put them togather. And aparently it's covered in clouds almost all the time. So the ones they have you can't see ground!

Wether this is fact or fiction, it's always good to keep a open mind.
Remember only somthing like 5 or 6 hundred years ago the earth was known to be flat!

Good luck on the search for trueth

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I kinda stopped reading when he referred to the Sun as a planet...

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I have an unknown blood type. I have never had a disease of any kind. My blood has been medically examined and destroys all viral infection when combined with other blood samples in a lab setting.

If I had that capability, I would do what ever it takes to take away a lot of peoples pains! Share my blood type to cure other diseases, it would be the right thing to do. Too bad he doesn't feel that way!

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   
the part that got me was when he said that the sun is hollow and people are living there

who knowes though...

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Yeah...that story seems extremely unlikely, but I heard much about the Holow-Earth Theory, I do believe it's very possible that races could be living under the ground, it's also quite possible that the earth in SOME extend is hollow, but I HIGHLY doubt there is a sun inside our planet...and do people live in there as well?

Yeah, I doubt people live in the Sun, that's probably the most absurd thing I ever heard...That is a big fusion reactor that creates heat that melts EVERYTHING...unless the Aliens have some sort of protection that will leave them unharmed in some strange dwelling...but I doubt that...good protection though...

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   
this guy is the funniest!!!
If this person is real then the government has easliy found him and made him disapear because they do not want him spreading his words.

But still we need pics, official records, etc.. to start to believe any of this.

So Are u for real???

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Hmm, maybe it's time to take a trip to Mt Shasta.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
Yeah...that story seems extremely unlikely, but I heard much about the Holow-Earth Theory, I do believe it's very possible that races could be living under the ground, it's also quite possible that the earth in SOME extend is hollow, but I HIGHLY doubt there is a sun inside our planet...and do people live in there as well?

Yeah, I doubt people live in the Sun, that's probably the most absurd thing I ever heard...That is a big fusion reactor that creates heat that melts EVERYTHING...unless the Aliens have some sort of protection that will leave them unharmed in some strange dwelling...but I doubt that...good protection though...

good point...why live in the sun when you can live on mars or the moon?

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
This is the kind of thing that gets people who really find things laughed at. This is just rediculous.

Ok if the Earth is hollow then what makes the Earth rotate? The Earth rotates because the core flows with the magma flow, which is a circular flow around the core. Thats where gravity comes from.

Aside from the fact that with out a core there could be no rotation, which would mean no gravity, and no atmosphere, why would there be a sun inside our planet? If there was a sun there whats stopping it from incinerating the Earth?

Now for his claim of virus destorying blood. If his blood was of that miraculous stature why wouldnt he be more well known, not only in the public community but in scientific and medical communities?

Now for a "nation" being inside the earth. If there was another "world" inside the Earth how could it be stable? It couldnt sit at either pole as gravity would draw it in. It couldnt float because if there was magma in the Earth it would FILL it. If there is no core, then there would be no magma.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I watched a piece on the discovery channel about deep mines and how many mines (particularly salt mines) have had to be abandoned after going just so deep because the normal temperature is too intolerable. Something like after a mile or two down the average earth temp is 155 deg Fahrenheit. Makes the hallow earth thing seem unreal.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by trezpiterian
I just want to say that it is possible! What like 500, 600 years ago people thought the world was flat, and anyone who said other wise, was laughed at and was thought of as a joke, it was impossible they said. So we know the earth is round now, couldn't it be hollow too?

This is a popular MYTH. No one has thought that the world was flat since at LEAST 3000 B.C. and maybe NEVER. I posted about this in much depth on ATS before, please look it up and stop spreading myths.

Zip

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
My question to all is........ What is the deepest hole ever dug into the ground and at what depth does it become intolerable for a human being to be able to withstand the climate diffrence as well as the air pressure?

Im looking for fact here...not fiction..

If anyone is intrested lets pull together some serious diggers and fund our own program to see what is actually under our feet.

Just a thought.... I have a shovel, can anyone provide a drilling rig and someone to run it... This would be an awesome project and would cause alot of intrest so Im sure funding would come from all areas for this study.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Here is a link:
The deepest mine 3580 meters (2.2245088682096554 miles)

below surface at the East Rand mine
technology is constantly improving and the South mine is currently being deepened to 4.1km. The Western Ultra Deep Levels, affectionately known as 'Wuddles', is planned to go down 5km in the next few years.
The Radius of the Earth is approximately 6371 km or 3956 miles so our 2.5 mile deep mine is 0.063% (about 1/200th) of the way.
the miners have to work in high temperatures , more than 50C or 122F
The temperature of the earth's crust increases downward at about 30�C for every kilometer of increased depth
That means a 3 kilometer deep mine might reach temnperatures of nearly 100 C (nearly the boiling point of water. Human body temperature is 37�C and so once you are deeper than a kilometer or so, the air in the tunnels must be cooled.
The pressures created by the weight of overlying rocks also increase significantly with increasing depth. The pressure in the rocks goes up by 300 bars for every kilometer increase in depth (atmospheric pressure at sea level is 1 bar). A person in a tunnel would not experience this pressure directly, as the pressure in the air in the tunnel is only affected by the weight of the air above the person, not the rock. Air pressure would go up with depth, but much more slowly. However, as the rock pressure goes up, the walls of a tunnel begin to experience very large forces, which can lead to partial collapse of tunnel walls or ceilings (called rock bursts). Rock bursts and tunnel stability become important problems at depths of several kilometers and are well known in deep mines.

If the engineering problems are overcome, a more fundamental lower limit of tunnel depth is imposed by a change in the physical properties of rocks, which occurs from about 10 to 20 km depth, depending on local conditions and rock type. At those depths, rocks begin to flow plastically, like taffy, and any opening would slowly squeeze shut. The flow is temperature-sensitive very slow at the top of the plastic zone (about 350 C), but would become faster as temperature increased (toward 500-600 C).

www.madsci.org...

David Smith, Geology and Environmental Science La Salle University, Philadelphia, PA

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   
The greatest exponent of the subterranean kingdom of Agharti was Dr Ferdinand Ossendowski (1876-1945), a Polish academic, explorer and writer. In 1922 Ossendowski published his best selling work Beasts, Men and Gods, a chronicle of his adventures in Central Asia.

As Ossendowski tells it, during his adventures in Asia he encountered the tradition of ?Agharti?, a subterranean realm with millions of inhabitants ruled over by the mysterious ?King of the World. Ossendowski says in his book:

?All the people there are protected against Evil and crimes do not exist within its bournes. Science has there developed calmly and nothing is threatened with destruction. The subterranean people have reached the highest knowledge. Now it is a large kingdom, millions of men, with ?The King of the World? as their ruler. He knows all the forces of the world and reads all the souls of humankind and the great book of their destiny.?
A Prophecy for this Century?

The final chapter of Beasts, Men and Gods contains a quite remarkable prophecy given by the King of the World. Ossendowski claimed that it was conveyed to him by the Hutuktu of Narabanchi in 1921. According to the Lama the King of the World made the following pronouncement ?thirty years ago?, which corresponds to 1890:

More and more the people will forget their souls and care about their bodies. The greatest sin and corruption will reign on this earth. People will become as ferocious animals, thirsting for the blood and death of their brothers. The ?Crescent? will grow dim and its followers will descend into beggary and ceaseless war. Its conquerors will be stricken by the sun but will not progress upward and twice they will be visited with the heaviest misfortune, which will end in insult before the eye of the other peoples. The crowns of kings, great and small, will fall...one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight....There will be a terrible battle among all the peoples. The seas will become red...the earth and the bottom of the seas will be strewn with bones...kingdoms will be scattered...whole peoples will die...hunger, disease, crimes unknown to the law, never before seen in the world.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   
its just another nutcase movealong...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join