It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trump dossier author was hired to help Hillary challenge 2016 election results

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

ya, ya, the whole danged gov't was against trump and all for hillary...
the obama administration, the fbi, the nsa, the media, all of them got together and concocted this this giant fiasco to influence the election....
but then.... PRETTY MUCH FORGOT TO TELL US ABOUT IT!!! I mean, come on!!! the main part of the dossier that was being aired constantly was the part about the sordid pee pee tape, obama pretty much kept his mouth shut, hillary said very little, and the flipping fbi didn't say anything about them investigating him as they came out close to the time to vote and announced that they were reopening the stupid email investigation!!! meanwhile, congress was having, and still are investigation after investigation on everything hillary....
get real!!!
if anyone was trying to influence the election with invsetigations it was the republicans in congress!!

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Carcharadon

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: chr0naut

So it's obvious that you only care about money spent to influence an election when it was spent by someone you dislike, rather than when that election influencing was intended to help your gal... we see how the game is played, do you?

The election was over at that stage. The result done.

And I didn't like Hillary either.

The electoral choice was like forcing you to eat either cold poo or warm poo. And now you are being rhapsodical about the smell and taste.

Another leftist that does nothing but attack Trump and his supporters, flood every thread with anti-right nonsense but like totally didn't like Hillary.

Let me guess...you didn't vote for her either.

With all the leftists that proudly proclaim they didn't vote for her there almost certainly had to be voter fraud for her to get as many votes as she did.

I'm not an American. I didn't, couldn't and wouldn't vote for Hillary.

My bad. I didn't realize that. But you most certainly would have voted for Hillary in 2016. 100% you would have.

There's no way your hatred for Trump and his supporters would have allowed you to do anything else.

Throw your vote away on an Independent? Lol no way in hell.

Don't even bother disputing my point because absolutely no one will buy it.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

ya, ya, the whole danged gov't was against trump and all for hillary...
the obama administration, the fbi, the nsa, the media, all of them got together and concocted this this giant fiasco to influence the election....
but then.... PRETTY MUCH FORGOT TO TELL US ABOUT IT!!! I mean, come on!!! the main part of the dossier that was being aired constantly was the part about the sordid pee pee tape, obama pretty much kept his mouth shut, hillary said very little, and the flipping fbi didn't say anything about them investigating him as they came out close to the time to vote and announced that they were reopening the stupid email investigation!!! meanwhile, congress was having, and still are investigation after investigation on everything hillary....
get real!!!
if anyone was trying to influence the election with invsetigations it was the republicans in congress!!

Dang that is a really messed up reality you live jn

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: Aallanon

one, he was hired by the republicans before he was hired by the dems while the election was in the primary stage.
two... the dems picked him up right after the primary when they knew that trump was gonna be their opponent. ya know, long ago, when everyone thought trump didn't have a chance of winning???

could he have been hired after the election to keep looking and seeing what they can dig up? maybe. but by then, any crimes that theer might be had already been committed and I am pretty sure that the investigators aren't relying solely on the work of one man.

Christopher Steel was hired by FusionGPS after the Washington Free Beacon stopped research.

“All of the work that Fusion GPS provided to the Free Beacon was based on public sources, and none of the work product that the Free Beacon received appears in the Steele dossier. The Free Beacon had no knowledge of or connection to the Steele dossier, did not pay for the dossier, and never had contact with, knowledge of, or provided payment for any work performed by Christopher Steele.”
edit on 17-12-2018 by Propagandalf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Dbl
edit on 17-12-2018 by Propagandalf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

It's difficult to have rational conversations on topics when hyperbolic irrationality enters the room.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

well, sorry but if the only reason was to influence the election, like some want us to think....
well... the fbi would have announced they were investigating trump before the election as loudly as they announced reopening hillary's, obama wouldn't have refused to say anything unless it was in the form of a bipartisan statement, and we would have had much more than just a few leaks to go with the few journalists that were digging through the archives trying to put the pieces together!!!

and, don't get me started about the two realities we are living in and how they are clashing with each other unless you are willing to consider my theory of why it is happening!!!
both realities are messed up because they shouldn't exist!!!

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

So it's obvious that you only care about money spent to influence an election when it was spent by someone you dislike, rather than when that election influencing was intended to help your gal... we see how the game is played, do you?

The electoral choice was like forcing you to eat either cold poo or warm poo. And now you are being rhapsodical about the smell and taste.

Another leftist that does nothing but attack Trump and his supporters, flood every thread with anti-right nonsense but like totally didn't like Hillary.

With all the leftists that proudly proclaim they didn't vote for her there almost certainly had to be voter fraud for her to get as many votes as she did.

Trump won on a technicality?....hilarious.
Not an American?....not surprising.
We are winning so much, Trump triggers deranged Leftists across the globe.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Trump won on a technicality?....

The technicality of winning the most states and, thus, the most electoral votes. This only seems to be a problem when folks hate the individual who won.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

My bad. I didn't realize that. But you most certainly would have voted for Hillary in 2016. 100% you would have.

There's no way your hatred for Trump and his supporters would have allowed you to do anything else.

Throw your vote away on an Independent? Lol no way in hell.

Don't even bother disputing my point because absolutely no one will buy it.

I don't hate Trump but I don't like him. I think he is a game show host pretending to be president and will wreck the country for personal approval. On the other hand, he's probably an OK guy to share a beer with.

I would not have voted for Hillary, either. When she recently came to New Zealand, my impression of her is that she was an old nanna type with mild onset dementia.

And I'm slightly right-leaning in some things (capitalist incentivation, application of the law, adherence to legal process and a conservative religious view), left leaning in others (need for humanitarian support from good government, limitations on wealth and distribution of access to common resources, human rights and fair treatment).

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

its weird how the only person who seems unable to use all these 'boobshells' to his advantage is trump himself... the one ironically in the middle of this entire fraudulent investigation.

trump must have some really bad legal teams, given the amount of 'boobshells' dropped on public forums and YouTube and reddit etc. and he and hisfamily are still making themselves scarce

trump needs a better 'boarder' defense team.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I am glad you noticed we do not have a democracy and never did. It is a constitutional republic, and the electoral college serves a very important function. It ensures that all the states have a proportional voice.

There were 50 popular votes that night. Every red state you see is the outcome of one popular vote Trump won. He won far more of them than Hillary did. However, because it is recognized by the system that that isn't always enough, simple majority, there is a proportional system designed to give weight to the greater populations of some of those states meaning that it is possible for more states to be one color of the other and for that candidates to still win less electoral delegates because overall more people will be represented in the electoral system.

It is an elegant system that worked the same back when there were 13 colonies, and it's by design back then, too.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

The technicality of winning the most states and, thus, the most electoral votes. This only seems to be a problem when folks hate the individual who won.

States don't vote.

You are being conned and owned by corporate entities. Your individualism is being invalidated and you call me a leftist!

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

its weird how the only person who seems unable to use all these 'boobshells' to his advantage is trump himself... the one ironically in the middle of this entire fraudulent investigation.

trump must have some really bad legal teams, given the amount of 'boobshells' dropped on public forums and YouTube and reddit etc. and he and hisfamily are still making themselves scarce

trump needs a better 'boarder' defense team.

Or Trump is in a legal position where he can't really do too much because of the different ongoing investigations into the Clinton Foundation.

After all, don't want the left screaming "obstruction!!!" if he leaked something that is under investigation, no?

Think harder.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

States don't vote.

You are being conned and owned by corporate entities. Your individualism is being invalidated and you call me a leftist!

But you are a leftist, if you believe that a Democracy actually works.

We went with a Republic instead.

Corporate entities have nothing to do with the Electoral College and everything to do with the fact that our Founders knew, through observing history, that a Democracy just doesn't work.

Because in the end, it doesn't represent all the States.

Otherwise, California and New York would just pick our President.

A point lost on someone who can't tell the difference between a Republic and a Democracy.

Read my footer.

edit on 17-12-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

The FBI did know this. The FBI was in on this. What do you think the insurance policy was??? Trump came out and even said that's what it was. He has all of the intel. It's over for the deep state. The light of day will shine and they will be going to prison.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

You have to remember the context. Hillary was going to win big. Sure her poll numbers would dip a little with the reopening of the email investigation but when they wrapped it up a few days later that was the "ALL CLEAR" for people to vote for her. It was meant to help hillary. The truth is, hillary lost because she didn't campaign in wisconsin and didn't appeal to blue collar voters when she kept telling them she'd take their jobs away and they'd have to just deal with it. It had little to do with the reopening and subsequent reclosing of the email investigation.
edit on 17-12-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

States don't vote.

Oh sweet Georgia Brown, not this crap again....

Of course residents of states vote and those votes are tallied and then the delegates sent to the Electoral College vote as their state's citizens have instructed them to vote. I have no idea what nonsense you're on about here, but it is nonsense. If corporate America had chosen a president, we'd be talking about President Clinton right now. She's the corporatist same as her husband, same as George W, same as Obama.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

The idea that anyone can say trump is the corporatist president, when compared with hillary is just hilarious. Really highlights their ignorance.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

but there's a dependency between the states with the highest populations that have for the most part been mainly industrial, banking, and financial powerhouses and those less populated states that have for the most part been the food producers. each carry their own values, each have a different set of priorities. and, it's really not to anyone's benefit for one to overpower the other within our gov't. the electoral college along with our two branches of the legislation, one of which gives each state two representatives regardless of population, the other that gives representation according to population attempts to ensure the interests of both are considered when creating laws. otherwise, if they give those industrial, banking, financial powerhouses all the benefit while neglecting the food producers, well, we all starve. and if they give all the benefit to the rural, farming communities, well, those communities might find they don't have credit to obtain the seed and such they need for planting or find that they can't find the basic goods they need. and to be honest, considering just how many family farms have gone under and such, I really think that it's been those powerhouses that have been getting most of the benefit from our government over the years...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join