It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trump dossier author was hired to help Hillary challenge 2016 election results

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Meanwhile, as we reported earlier Monday, FBI and CIA sources told a Pulitzer Prize-winning Washington Post reporter that they didn't believe a key claim contained in the "Steele Dossier," the document the Obama FBI relied on to obtain a surveillance warrant on a member of the Trump campaign.

www.zerohedge.com...
edit on 17-12-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

So What? you are not addressing the point.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: Aallanon

lol... maybe I am wrong, was that story about the computer server, trump tower, and the russian bank in the original steele document?
I can find stories about it as far back as the end of oct. 2016... before the election.
again, you don't hire someone to dig up evidence for you to use to contest an election BEFORE you lose an election!!!

You do if you know your gonna lose!

In fact the article states that's why he was hired.
edit on 17-12-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

Trump won the election (on a technicality).

Your ignorance is showing. This is not a technicality .

That is the preference of the electoral college, not the vote of the people.

How stupid is it to have a country of 326 million people and then decide their leader based only 270 voters? So much NOT democracy (which is one person, one vote).

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Feel free to leave anytime

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

How stupid is it to have a country of 326 million people and then decide their leader based only 270 voters? So much NOT democracy (which is one person, one vote).

Good thing we have a representative republic form of Govt and not a democracy then huh?

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

you are insinuating that because hillary hired a law firm to explore the possibility of challenging the election AFTER SHE LOST THE ELECTION, and they consulted steele, then that is proof that the whole investigations, along with any evidence that they've collected, is just bogus, made up by this massive group of conspirators out to get trump!!!
never mind that hllary never did legally challenge it...
never mind that the indictment against the russians mentions evidence that was gathered not only by our own intelligence but also intelligence from our allies and gives many details that wasn't included in the steele dossier.
even if steele was wrong about the computer pings... (if that part of the story even came from steele) and he won this civil case regarding defamation, it wouldn't automatically wipe out the criminal case.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
Of course the FBI knew. They probably helped set it up.

You'd have to be trying pretty hard at this point to not see everything the FBI has done to prevent the Clintons and their Ilk from getting charged.
They've misplaced entire servers, deleted evidence, repeatedly "mishandled" devices... They even went so far as to wipe out a text message chain recently from some of their insider employees, didn't they?

They're on video, on live TV, removing the black box from a crashed plane containing members of the clinton death list back in the 90's.

Not sure how the FBI is still around, to be honest. The whole agency should have had a clean slate wipe a long time ago. One of the bigger sticks holding the dam to the swamp up, IMO.

They knew. They knew the whole time, and spent your tax dollars covering it up.

How the hell could you even know this? You are clearly being fed propoganda. There is no way that you could know if the FBI were actually 'dirty' and you haven't even figured that out.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

So it's obvious that you only care about money spent to influence an election when it was spent by someone you dislike, rather than when that election influencing was intended to help your gal... we see how the game is played, do you?

The election was over at that stage. The result done.

And I didn't like Hillary either.

The electoral choice was like forcing you to eat either cold poo or warm poo. And now you are being rhapsodical about the smell and taste.

Another leftist that does nothing but attack Trump and his supporters, flood every thread with anti-right nonsense but like totally didn't like Hillary.

Let me guess...you didn't vote for her either.

With all the leftists that proudly proclaim they didn't vote for her there almost certainly had to be voter fraud for her to get as many votes as she did.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Good thing we have a representative republic form of Govt and not a democracy then huh?

Representative of what? The swamp?

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Does the stupidity of leftists ever get you down? Having to repeatedly educate these morons about this point and many others is exhausting.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon

So it's obvious that you only care about money spent to influence an election when it was spent by someone you dislike, rather than when that election influencing was intended to help your gal... we see how the game is played, do you?

And I didn't like Hillary either.

The electoral choice was like forcing you to eat either cold poo or warm poo. And now you are being rhapsodical about the smell and taste.

Another leftist that does nothing but attack Trump and his supporters, flood every thread with anti-right nonsense but like totally didn't like Hillary.

Let me guess...you didn't vote for her either.

With all the leftists that proudly proclaim they didn't vote for her there almost certainly had to be voter fraud for her to get as many votes as she did.

I'm not an American. I didn't, couldn't and wouldn't vote for Hillary.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

The fake Russian dossier he was paid by the Clinton campaign and DNC to compose was imagined and provided to the FBI to obtain wiretapping warrants months prior to the election. It was intended to influence the election.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

you are insinuating that because hillary hired a law firm to explore the possibility of challenging the election AFTER SHE LOST THE ELECTION, and they consulted steele, then that is proof that the whole investigations, along with any evidence that they've collected, is just bogus, made up by this massive group of conspirators out to get trump!!!
never mind that hllary never did legally challenge it...
never mind that the indictment against the russians mentions evidence that was gathered not only by our own intelligence but also intelligence from our allies and gives many details that wasn't included in the steele dossier.
even if steele was wrong about the computer pings... (if that part of the story even came from steele) and he won this civil case regarding defamation, it wouldn't automatically wipe out the criminal case.

Oh but Hillary and co did attempt to dispute the election. Dont you remember Democrat operatives funneling money to what's her face (one of the other candidates) to instigate vote recounts in some key states?

I sure do. And I remember them dropping it like a hot potato when the results actually started coming back with higher numbers for Trump.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
Of course the FBI knew. They probably helped set it up.

You'd have to be trying pretty hard at this point to not see everything the FBI has done to prevent the Clintons and their Ilk from getting charged.
They've misplaced entire servers, deleted evidence, repeatedly "mishandled" devices... They even went so far as to wipe out a text message chain recently from some of their insider employees, didn't they?

They're on video, on live TV, removing the black box from a crashed plane containing members of the clinton death list back in the 90's.

Not sure how the FBI is still around, to be honest. The whole agency should have had a clean slate wipe a long time ago. One of the bigger sticks holding the dam to the swamp up, IMO.

They knew. They knew the whole time, and spent your tax dollars covering it up.

How the hell could you even know this? You are clearly being fed propoganda. There is no way that you could know if the FBI were actually 'dirty' and you haven't even figured that out.

If you cant see how corrupt the FBI has been for decades there is no point in explaining it to you.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

The fake Russian dossier he was paid by the Clinton campaign and DNC to compose was imagined and provided to the FBI to obtain wiretapping warrants months prior to the election. It was intended to influence the election.

If I was the FISA judge that had this BS dossier misrepresented in front of my court, I would be furious right now.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

well, for one thing I can't actually go read the article, it won't let me unless I either subscribe or turn off my adblocker. and well, something about the way my son set up the security on it, we can't find a way to turn off the adblocker for just this one time and it's a hassle to turn on and off...so, well, I am out of luck there.

don't suppose you have another source??

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
That is a very interesting update on things. Seems that some Russian bankers want things set straight that they were never involved and are suing the hell out of all parties. They will win. I wonder if they will then sue the Clintons. Opps, maybe that might not be wise, they might find they have committed suicide by shooting themselves three times in the head.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

The dossier itself isn't a fake, it physically exists.

As to its content, that could be faked but all the arrests and the fact that they are still investigating its allegations leads me to believe that there is some substance to the allegations.

The dossier was paid for by Fusion GPS who were, in turn, hired by The Washington Free Beacon, a Republican supporting website. When it became clear that the dossier did not support Trump, who became the Republican candidate, they withdrew their support.

Yes, the dossier was intended to influence the election.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

The U.S. Constitution has the Electoral College System to prevent mob rule.

i.e. like New York and California running the whole Country.

⚔🐴⚔

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join