It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI ‘Failed To Preserve’ Five Months Of Text Messages Between Anti-Trump FBI Agents

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

And nothing found by the justice departments investigation indicated any misdeeds in obtaining or implementing the warrants. I thought this was already a dead issue.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Funny nobody thought of the FBI as a political entity until trump took office. Rolls eyes.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

No they didnt. That's idiotic. Just stop. You're just pissed because they couldn't lock her up. Admit it. You just hate Hillary and no matter what you'll continue to think she's guilty of something even though dozens of investigations have TOTALLY FAILED to find anything.
Just get over it already. She's never going to jail and trump most likely is. That's really what has you so pissed. Trump is a failed president and will be the first to be removed from office for his sleazy dea!ings. Then it will take years to fumigate the stench out of politics.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: UKTruth

So if I have a person who hates me and happens to be a cop if that guy arrests me for anything I can tell the judge to search the cops text messages? Maybe use that to get the whole thing thrown out? Groovy.

The kicker is that this was all found while they tried to investigate Trump. Trump didn't demand to see text messages, nor did Manafort or Flynn.

They all cheered so ardently when the OIG was appointed , too.

www.salon.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

He was counterintelligence expert yes. He was also GONE within weeks of the start of the investigation.
The GOP is using him as a smoke screen and diversion.
Unless you're accusing him of fabricating evidence or hiding exculpatory material.
Are you?

Unless they are going to start actually accusing these two of something instead of just talking about "the lovers" and dangling innuendos before our eyes. So far they are not. Wonder why?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You're such fake news. He was gone from the Mueller investigation, but before the Mueller investigation he was key in the FBI's investigation. For months, not weeks.
BTW, you never provided a source for your explanation of why one of the tweets has Mueller (retired) pressuring McCabe (active AD) about dropping an ongoing investigation. You said it was already answered, but I never saw it.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Hillary lied to the FBI. What was Manafort charged with again?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

We have the exoneration draft which is dated before the interview. Try harder next time.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

When you rejoin reality read the exoneration memo Comey drafted and note the date it was done. The exoneration letter was drafted before anyone was even questioned over it.

Ignorance is a choice.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I was dumbfounded by their post.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

No, just unbalanced and partisan FBI agents and an FBI lawyer. One agent only the top counter intell agent in the FBI, of course he now works in human resources until they fire him.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

When you rejoin reality you let me know. I am not going to confirm to your convoluted way of thinking. You have everything wrong and misinterpret everything with a bend towards making it good for trump. Your reasoning is faulty because you're emotionally involved instead of backing off and getting a clear view of what is really happening.
I'll read that document and I'm sure I will come away with an opposite view of what you believe it says.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Oh well guess we will see . I'll talk to you in June. I'm thinking that's when this infection comes to a head.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

What date was the exoneration first drafted?
What date was Hillary questioned?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

What? You think they didn't already do the bulk of their investigation by then?
Give me a break people. It was obvious from the outset that Clinton did not set up this server to commit crimes or to divulge states secrets to our enemies. She did not set it up to circumvent governmental protocols. It was a MATTER of convenience that she only wanted one device. She herself admits itwould have been better if she just had two but still she's not a criminal. Get over it already!
edit on 1272018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

and yet the fact remains Comey drafted his Clinton exoneration letter before people were even interviewed.

I am guessing you are refusing to educate yourself on this because you spent all your time defending her and cant accept the reality of her crimes, let alone the fact the Obama admin covered up her crimes.
edit on 27-1-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

That really bothers you that everyone could see there was no crime doesn't it?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

When you don't even look its easy to not see something.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

That's not me. I just don't view it with blinders on. I'm a very good student. I read. A lot. I keep informed. I'm just not coming to the same conclusions as this crowd. But my view point is embraced by most people while these views here are the fringe. That's the plain unvarnished truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join