It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI ‘Failed To Preserve’ Five Months Of Text Messages Between Anti-Trump FBI Agents

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

These agents are laughing at the crowd trying to make a conspiracy out of a bunch of sarcastic texts.

uh no they really are not
do you like apples?

The most underrated fact about the drama surrounding the FBI agents' text messages is that they were discovered in an inspector general investigation launched at the behest of *Democrats* in Congress who thought the FBI was biased against Clinton.........Peter J. Hasson

how about those apples?

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Trumps own department of justice said they didn't find any evidence of wiretapping.

and yet we have a FISA warrant that has been verified to exist.

I'd ignore what people say in lieu of actual facts, honestly.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I think i may be wrong about that. I thought i read that the DOJ lost them but that could have been someone on here making the claim.
I'll check it further but till then... in the words of the late great Gilda Radner AKA Emily Litella...
Never mind...

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

So if I have a person who hates me and happens to be a cop if that guy arrests me for anything I can tell the judge to search the cops text messages? Maybe use that to get the whole thing thrown out? Groovy.

The kicker is that this was all found while they tried to investigate Trump. Trump didn't demand to see text messages, nor did Manafort or Flynn.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

You just equated the two again, in your explanation of how you didn't... You changing tablets, is nothing like what the FBI uses or does. It's easy for YOU to lose data, YOU are not using a back-up & retrival system anything like the FBI.

How about you deal with that huh?

I really doubt I am the one who will be upset by them.

But you never know !

edit on 25-1-2018 by CrawlingChaos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

What part of hardware change are you not getting?
Everybody is desperately trying to build a conspiracy here and the pieces not only don't fit but they're from different puzzles all mixed into one box.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

edit on 1252018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I didn't say there weren't any.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

You said there were "very, very few", which is a quantification I was left guessing on. Since I assumed it meant what I would consider to be "very, very few", I wanted to point out to you that "very, very few" would not be a descriptor that I would use. Since his team has leaked enough to spur lawsuits over, as well as retribution from legislators.

If you talk about the pending charges on Flynn and Manafort, and their cooperation, you are reiterating leaks from Mueller.

Maybe im just struggling to relate to your use of scale when you said "very, very few".

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

If you talk about the pending charges on Flynn and Manafort, and their cooperation, you are reiterating leaks from Mueller

No those were obtained from the dc courts by investigative journalists not a leak from Mueller. Public documents.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

This isnt looking good as far as options.

Fair is fair. This isnt.

The FBI is a criminal and politically motivated entity.

A private powerhouse too dangerous to do us anymore good.

Disband it.

edit on 1 25 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

This isnt looking good as far as options.

Fair is fair. This isnt.

The FBI is a criminal and politically motivated entity.

A private powerhouse too dangerous to do us anymore good.

Disband it.

There are actually talks, unofficial, to re-make the FBI. Essentially one idea being discussed is to break the FBI up like a pie. As an example FBI counter terrorism would be transferred to DHS, drug investigation would go to the DEA etc etc.

Apparently the FBI has moved itself into a countdown with possible destruction and all because several agents and elected buffoons thought they knew better than the people who elected Trump.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   

NSA is also interested in marginalizing FBI to their own benefit. QAnon releases will accomplish this.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

He leaked yesterday the list of people he has interviewed. He is very selective about his leaks and since collusion is not a crime, I suspect he is attempting to build an obstruction case.

We do know members of his own team who have now been fired and demoted didn't believe there was anything to investigate before it even started. Today we learned that the investigators after 10 months have found nothing to suggest collusion or obstruction so those who are paying attention do know what he has, so far he just rather keep the 6 million dollar money train running full speed ahead.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

We do know members of his own team who have now been fired and demoted didn't believe there was anything to investigate before it even started

Before they even started. A little premature to make that kind of decision. Really poor logic to use it as proof of what Mueller has. Sorry. What were they psychics?
edit on 1262018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
You're aware that Strozk was key in the FBI's "Russia collusion" investigation for months prior to the text and accepting the invitation to join Mueller's team, aren't you?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

That's not all they were involved in...

www.foxnews.com...

Read.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

We do know members of his own team who have now been fired and demoted didn't believe there was anything to investigate before it even started

Before they even started. A little premature to make that kind of decision. Really poor logic to use it as proof of what Mueller has. Sorry. What were they psychics?

Oh I dont know... Comey and cronies decided Clinton was innocent before starting their investigation.

Democrats decided Trump and associates were guilty before starting an investigation.
edit on 26-1-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   

He leaked yesterday the list of people he has interviewed. He is very selective about his leaks and since collusion is not a crime, I suspect he is attempting to build an obstruction case

Sorry meant to post this first.
The news about Sessions interview was released by the justice department not Muellers team.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join