It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch meet on her airplane in Phoenix this week?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
It goes back to what I said before regarding Hillary and her supporters.

All they care about (and minimally now it would seem) is how what they do is viewed rather than what they actually do that matters and takes up most of the discussion.

Never mind that we see the man behind the curtain pulling the levers and twisting the knobs, pay attention to that 'gun violence' over there or argue over who can use which bathroom, or any of a thousand other capes waved before the bull that is the general population.

As long as they keep us chasing the cape, the matador is free to stick sharp pokers in our backs while we pay attention to the distractions rather than the distractors.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Exactly... Not only Skype, but telephones as well. You can talk about grand kids and golf over text or telephone. This is beyond blatant and unprofessional for a person in Lynch's position.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Last Tuesday, Clinton met for half an hour on Lynch’s government air plane in Phoenix.

‘Morning Joe’ Panel Rails Against Clinton, Lynch For Their Private Meeting [VIDEO]

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Why did Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch meet on her airplane in Phoenix this week?

Considering its Bill Clinton, one thing comes to mind "mile high club".😉

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Here's a question:

Clinton is heading to the airport to leave when he finds out Lynch is flying in. He delays his flight to meet with her about the grandkids.

Why was he informed she was flying in and who informed him?

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I take @LorettaLynch & @billclinton at their word that their convo in Phoenix didn't touch on probe. But foolish to create such optics.
— David Axelrod (@davidaxelrod) June 30, 2016

WeIl I for one, do not take BC or LL at their word!

"I don't think it sends the right signal. I think she should have steered clear even of a brief, casual, social meeting with the former president," Sen. Chris Coons (D-Del.) said on CNN's "New Day" on Thursday morning, saying Lynch has "generally shown excellent judgment" in her position.

Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas), the Senate majority whip, also noted the potential conflict of interest, tweeting that Lynch "must avoid even the appearance of conflict."

source

This type of behavoir is foolish, if not scandalous!

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
She'll need to recuse herself.
This meeting was obviously wrong...was not supposed to be seen...and, fortunately, WAS observed by an unexpected local news reporter.
Were it not for that lone reporter who just happened to be at the right place at the right time...nobody would've known this secretive meeting took place.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Was Bill carrying a box of cigars? Lol
It might be they are just friends and catching up. Not everything is a conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
When asked...Lynch said their meeting was "PRIMARILY" social...THAT is cagey legalese political speak for: 'NON-Social discussions ALSO took place'.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: kellynap43

Corruption is what built everything. Its the very backbone of all countries and how they are built. Those in power do not deserve what they have, they have it by stealing from those they send out to gather treasures. Stealing, to corruption, to lies.

I would say their meeting was taken to defend Hilary and help decide how to best roll out specific information, it like many meetings that happen behind closed doors are not just meetings. Its the whisperers that are liars.
edit on 30-6-2016 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
a reply to: bbarkow

All kidding aside, this has the potential to be very serious. I believe that the GOP has a very good case to be stated that the Justice Dept cannot be impartial in this matter, and that Congress should be appointing a special prosecutor to handle the Clinton case. Both the GOP and Trump should be hammering this point nonstop in the media.

Agreed. The issue I have is that the case may already be irreparably tainted. If Loretta Lynch already told Bill their strategy, who the witnesses are, what evidence they plan on using, etc. then Hillary is WAY ahead of the game. She should be fired and disbarred.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

Did she use tax payer money or assets? Did the delay cost anything additional?

Someone tweet Ken Starr, we need another Special Investigator for the Clintons.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
abcnews.go.com...

I'm in shock. This article is actually neglecting the fact that it was a private meeting. They act like they passed each other in the lobby of the airport.

The meeting was a chance encounter as the two crossed paths at Sky Harbor International Airport in Phoenix, according to Lynch. “As I was landing, he was headed out,” Lynch said at a press conference Wednesday. “He did come over and say hello and speak to my husband and myself.”

Keep an eye on this.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
So the husband of a potential POTUS under federal investigation meets with the head of the DEPARTMENT of Justice, and only talked about grand kids and golf!

WHO is dumb enough to believe that ?

Most americans are dumb enough to believe that, but that is because they have been conditioned to believe whatever the government tells them, no questions asked. Very sad.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DinobotIV

Only he didn't "come over" to her in the VIP lounge or at a gate, like she makes it sound. He came over to her government plane, sitting on the tarmac. That doesn't just happen, it's not a coincidence, it takes planning and forethought. Coordination and accommodation. Other planes are waiting, etc.

You might even say it takes a conspiracy.
edit on 6/30/2016 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

From what I have read, watched and heared the US government is invested with corruption. It is evident that there is something going on when the Clintons can murder and get away with it....all those instances. This goes back to when bill was governor of arkansas... I think bill was somehow groomed to become president just like obama and that he knew it. With this knowledge he had a freepass for all kinds of crime..being protected upto the supreme court of the US of A. I am afraid that the coruption doesn't stop there but goes to the top of many states.

Who has the authority to Judge the judges..? If no one has, only the people can bring change.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Foolish’: Democrats Question Timing Of Bill Clinton’s Private Meeting With Loretta Lynch

An unannounced meeting held between Bill Clinton and Attorney General Loretta Lynch on an airplane earlier this week is being called “foolish” and tone-deaf by several Democrats.

Lynch meeting with Bill Clinton creates firestorm for email case

The private meeting between Attorney General Loretta Lynch and former President Bill Clinton has created a political firestorm, fueling criticism of the Justice Department’s investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private email server.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

So the husband of a potential POTUS under federal investigation meets with the head of the DEPARTMENT of Justice, and only talked about grand kids and golf!

WHO is dumb enough to believe that ?

I didn't think Loretta Lynch had kids, nor grandkids. She may have been talking about her step daughter by Stephen Hargrove whom she married in 2007, 21-yr. old Kia Absalom. (Why does she have a different name from her father?)

Or, Loretta may feel like she owes Bill one. He did boost her career when he nominated her to head the office of the US Attorney for the Eastern District of NY, which includes Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, and some of Long Island.

Or, they could have been talking in code. Maybe "kids" and "grandkids" are code for something else. Like..."when does little Kia graduate" could be code for "how close to an indictment are we?"

She is 21, maybe she's married?

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Thsnk you military and oath keepers for keeping our nation free from its enemies and tyranny.

Wait, what?

Wait, you military and oath keepers have actually not done a single thing, besides talk, to protect the American people from its enemies in decades?

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Foolish’: Democrats Question Timing Of Bill Clinton’s Private Meeting With Loretta Lynch

An unannounced meeting held between Bill Clinton and Attorney General Loretta Lynch on an airplane earlier this week is being called “foolish” and tone-deaf by several Democrats.

Lynch meeting with Bill Clinton creates firestorm for email case

The private meeting between Attorney General Loretta Lynch and former President Bill Clinton has created a political firestorm, fueling criticism of the Justice Department’s investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private email server.

Great find! So its starting to pick up speed!!! Lets cross our fingers everyone.

But I'm not going to hold my breath.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join