It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch meet on her airplane in Phoenix this week?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
in my best bill clinton voice,

you know loretta, you and yours wouldn't want to catch the clinton flu.

Or, "Hey, Loretta. Did you hear what happened to John Ashe? What a shame! And he was about to testify in just five days in that silly ole bribery and corruption case....Yep! What a shame! The dumbbell had a throat accident! Guess he won't be talking anytime soon...hahahah!"

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
in my best bill clinton voice,

you know loretta, you and yours wouldn't want to catch the clinton flu.

Or, "Hey, Loretta. Did you hear what happened to John Ashe? What a shame! And he was about to testify in just five days in that silly ole bribery and corruption case....Yep! What a shame! The dumbbell had a throat accident! Guess he won't be talking anytime soon...hahahah!"

They made her an offer she not only couldn't refuse, but also wouldn't refuse.
Certain death or live under our umbrella.
Id choose life too probably.
edit on 29-6-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: kellynap43

That's a very expensive and resource-heavy way to go about discussing grandchildren and golf - haven't they heard of Skype?

Unless grandchildren is code of Hillary and Golf is code for FBI investigation, then they would be best protected from communication eavesdropping if mobile in the air.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
So the husband of a potential POTUS under federal investigation meets with the head of the DEPARTMENT of Justice, and only talked about grand kids and golf!

WHO is dumb enough to believe that ?

Hillary supporters.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Maybe golf vernacular is the code. Like,

Man! Green fees are getting expensive these days, even for someone like me, an ex-prez.

Let me ask you something, Lo-retta. When you're on an executive course, do you yell "fore"? I mean, in my personal opinion, if a ball is heading toward a person, it is the right thing to do....yell, "fore". Don't you agree?

And, another thing, Lo-retta. When I'm playing for high stakes, I refuse to allow any mulligans....You know what I mean? No mulligans.

You know. I'm left-handed. I don't slice nor hook. I like the sweet spot. That's where you get the longest shot from any given club. 'Ya know what I mean, Lo-retta?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
This "meeting" should be decried far and wide. This act underscores the very nature of the cronyism that is so reviled by the electorate this season. It represents the very worst suspicions of thinking people everywhere and exposes the shocking arrogance and disdain with which the PTB operate.

Even if they did talk about golf and grand kids, it shows an appalling lack of judgment and decorum. They should be avoiding all appearance of impropriety.

But let's get real here, if they really wanted to talk about grand kids and golf, you can do that over the phone. No, the only reason people meet in such a clandestine way is to exchange something. Money, information or both.

edit on 6/29/2016 by HoldMyBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: kellynap43
a reply to: StoutBroux

Great find. Wonder if the media will bring that up. LOL

Oh yeah, "they were just old friends catching up in a chance meeting on a private plane, just the 2 of them with no one around".

Perfectly explainable.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

If, in your mind, you can justify this as anything other than Bill trying to get favors for Hillary, I can't help you.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Is this for real? How is this even possible?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
It was a private plane.

Whose plane was it? Hers or his, third party?

Let's just say, Lynch doesn't have the free time or to just drop everything and divert to the airport for someone, like bill does.

So, she knew about the meeting well before hand as did her staff.

None of the DOJ geniuses thought it was a bad idea to meet bill?!

Greta almost had a meltdown over this. lol.

I can't believe everyone in the obama admin is really stupid so I'll go with really crooked.

eta; ok, she was at the airport in her plane.

bill waited for her. lol.

edit on 6 29 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Gin

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
"As I was leaving and he spoke to myself and my husband on the plane. Our conversation was a great deal about his grandchildren. It was primarily social and about our travels. He mentioned the golf he played in Phoenix.” -Lynch

Somehow I don't buy this. Bill playing golf in the 40°C heat in Arizona if it's recent tale. Since a while poor man has looked so fragile, like something or someone has sucked the life out of him.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gin
"As I was leaving and he spoke to myself and my husband on the plane. Our conversation was a great deal about his grandchildren. It was primarily social and about our travels. He mentioned the golf he played in Phoenix.” -Lynch

Somehow I don't buy this. Bill playing golf in the 40°C heat in Arizona if it's recent tale. Since a while poor man has looked so fragile, like something or someone has sucked the life out of him.

From the pictures I saw, I thought they were going to say,

She ate him...

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Yea.... sure grandkids and golf... for 30 mins...

Cant believe anyone can buy that line of malaraky... if you do stop drinking the koolaid..

Gin

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Maybe she will eat him. Gave some food for thought now. Imagine if he'll die in time to give Hillary a possible sympathy boost for the coming election. Like years ago how Ted Kennedy's passing might have influenced Obamacare. Hope Bill won't get in deadly golf accident.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I bet Hillary will be out shrieking that it never happened, that it was just some crazy conspiracy nut theory...

Meanwhile, in the real world, people suffer and do without so our American royalty can continue their luxurious lifestyle at our expense. I thought we had some kind of document or something that said no one was above the law and stuff like that. I guess that was some kind of conspiracy nut theory too...

Yet even as this debacle unfolds throngs of hillary fans sing her praises. I have suspected that democrats didn't have a firm grasp of reality in the past, being willfully ignorant of the actions of the chosen few. This cant possibly escape their attention, narrow and limited as it may be. Even the most die hard party line democrat has to know this is a slap in the face of America and our constitution.

Post script - I will say this though. Their arrogance is truly impressive. Shameful, but impressive.
edit on 29-6-2016 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gin
a reply to: whyamIhere

Maybe she will eat him. Gave some food for thought now. Imagine if he'll die in time to give Hillary a possible sympathy boost for the coming election. Like years ago how Ted Kennedy's passing might have influenced Obamacare. Hope Bill won't get in deadly golf accident.

That's a good point. Sympathy is Hillary's only real card.

I wouldn't rule out the heart attack thing.

I have learned to admire Bill Clinton. He is "Slick".

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I'm making it a point to listen to Mark Levin tomorrow.

He is going to absolutely blow a gasket.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: kellynap43
Why did Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch meet on her airplane in Phoenix this week?

Maybe Loretta wanted to get into the Mile High Club with a pro.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
The more I think about this "accidental" meeting, the more disgusted I get. What are the chances that they would both have events (rather minor ones at that) scheduled on the same day? What are the chances they would "accidently" run into each other on the tarmac?

These people just spit in our faces knowing there is not a damn thing anybody can do about it. A "chance" meeting, my a**, and nobody can prove they talked about anything other than golf and grandkids. They laugh knowing they are untouchable.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join