It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch meet on her airplane in Phoenix this week?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
All I can add is the truly profound quote from Mr. Henry found in my signature.

The quote is well over 200 years old, but it's more relevant today than ever.
It seems Henry knew it would happen and tried to warn us to what our government
would become without limits and oversight.

The Clinton's personify Henry's quote. Those two are what junior league corrupt politicians hope to become.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

My thinking exactly NEO. I think that is what ticked me off the most to post this on ATS. In no way whatsoever is that statement true.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Great find. Wonder if the media will bring that up. LOL

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Such blatant disregard for public appearances would indicate to me a critical situation, discretion be damned. The entire Democratic party hangs in the balance while Hillary's future is up in the air. Rather symbolic to be meeting on an airplane then.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
If the GOP lets the media bury this, shame on them.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: bbarkow

All kidding aside, this has the potential to be very serious. I believe that the GOP has a very good case to be stated that the Justice Dept cannot be impartial in this matter, and that Congress should be appointing a special prosecutor to handle the Clinton case. Both the GOP and Trump should be hammering this point nonstop in the media.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

I can't wait to see The Donald get his teeth sunk into this. I'm not his biggest fan by any stretch, but this should be entertaining.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: bbarkow

I just hope this catches steam. With our liberal media ( not holding a press conference with Hillary for over 200 days) having the strong tendency to be nice to the Clintons, I doubt we will hear about it on prime time.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
a reply to: kellynap43

They shouldn't be meeting up at all until this Benghazi and email scandal are over, since Lynch is the AG. Bill could just be getting some Monica Lewinski from Lynch. Call it LoMonica Lynchski.

This is what I think. Bill was doing what Bill does....

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Bill is getting old but he still needs it now and then...well he hasn't gotten anything from Hilary since the conception of Chelsi, poor guy...

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I am quite sure the founding fathers weren't fond of corruption, but I can't prove that none existed among them.

The constitution is a living, breathing document. They wrote it that way on purpose with the built in mechanism to be able to amend it.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbarkow
If the GOP lets the media bury this, shame on them.

Lets the media bury it? The links in the OP are FROM the MEDIA.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: angeldoll

What the Hell is that even supposed to mean? A woman under federal investigation and her husband meets privately with the person who will decide their fate. Do you think McVeigh's lawyers sat down with the Judge in that case for a friendly lunch?
Think maybe the UnaBombers lawyers had a night out with the Judge in that case?
No. Then why is it ok for Bill to have a meeting with the AG? The very person who will decide whether or not to seek charges in any case against Hillary?
Or was that a comment in desperation, because you couldn't find a way to defend this sh**?

Bil is not under investigation, nor is he anyone's lawyer. These comparisons are meaningless.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
So the husband of a potential POTUS under federal investigation meets with the head of the DEPARTMENT of Justice, and only talked about grand kids and golf!

WHO is dumb enough to believe that ?

I didn't think Loretta Lynch had kids, nor grandkids. She may have been talking about her step daughter by Stephen Hargrove whom she married in 2007, 21-yr. old Kia Absalom. (Why does she have a different name from her father?)

Or, Loretta may feel like she owes Bill one. He did boost her career when he nominated her to head the office of the US Attorney for the Eastern District of NY, which includes Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, and some of Long Island.

Or, they could have been talking in code. Maybe "kids" and "grandkids" are code for something else. Like..."when does little Kia graduate" could be code for "how close to an indictment are we?"

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
wait.. no bj? I only came here for the 'sexual relations' what a downer

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

I agree with the majority here that her meeting with Clinton is beyond inappropriate but not really knowing what was talked about, I'm just wondering it she met with him out of gratitude for past opportunities but, maybe, Clinton offered her a bribe, or more likely a warning to derail a case that is almost ready to explode. If this is the case, and I hope it is, we may see some action very soon.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Alex Delarge would have a good guess

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
The more I think of it, this is a fart in the face to US citizens. It's unbelievable, you know it happened and STILL you cannot resist not taking a whiff of the turmoil in front of you.

I also think she is more apt to want to hang out for a bit with Hillary, Huma and Valerie than ball having Bill...she has no kids with her husband/ Just step...who like to not pay Uber bills...

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Why is this even a question?

I thought there tended to be ONE "REASON"

that slick Willy met with women.

/sarc

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
in my best bill clinton voice,

you know loretta, you and yours wouldn't want to catch the clinton flu.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join