It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect Can No Longer Be Denied: Berenstein Was The Tip of The Iceberg

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Mr Headshot

What if 9/11 was a massive ritual that altered our time line and took us into looneyville?

I've been saying that for a while - just not the "looneyville part.
Perhaps such a sudden jolt to the collective consciousness was required to get us off of a timeline that had an irreconcilable, unavoidable catastrophe waiting for us.

911 could have been intentional. You know the saying, "the good of the many outweigh the good of the few."

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
As I've said before

Its because of CERN, they mess with the timelines.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinker9917

originally posted by: hidingthistime

As a 16 year old Prince fan, I knew every word.... and it's "celebrate" and "afterlife". I could still sing the song today, at age 47.

The following is something similar that has always bothered me!
In a popular Nirvana song, Kurt Cobain sings " Give me a Leonard Cohen afterworld, so I can sigh eternally."

Why would a poet decline to use an obvious partial rhyme in "afterlife" and "sigh", when " Cohen" and "world" bear no rhyme at all?

This always felt intuitively dead wrong to me, as if I KNEW the original line was "Give me a Leonard Cohen afterLIFE, so I can SIGH eternally."

Ya picking up what I'm putting down?
I first noticed this in the early 2000s, and still maintain that it has changed.
In any case, it seems a little suspect that a lyricist known for writing catchy pop hooks would forego an obvious rhyme, doesn't it?
edit on 27-4-2016 by LAkadian because: Refined Phrasing.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Oh and I've witnessed some of these changes in my town.

A house which Im sure was not there.

A company who suddenly have a whole new name, looked it up and they always had that name, wth?

The thread about the swedish "super girls", I remember clearly that when I read about it many years ago, I read they were dead.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TombEscaper

Billy graham still alive.. Yup watched his funeral and his sons ambitions to take over the ministry...

And tank man in tienemen square.. Not ran over...

Something may be afoot.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Billy graham still alive.. Yup watched his funeral and his sons ambitions to take over the ministry...

And tank man in tienemen square.. Not ran over...

Something may be afoot.
Don't want to say too much.
Billy got some pastures.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic
I suppose in the future people will be claiming "your" always meant "you are"...

originally posted by: incoserv
Start with small, insignificant things like there name of a popular children's book or the name of a moderately successful singer. As the masses become accustomed to allowing their collective memory to be altered, it becomes ever easier to dump bigger and bigger pieces of the collective history down the memory hole.

I would far sooner believe it to be a CIA psychological experiment than any parallel universe theory.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
Wow the Depends one really has my head spinning...

I'm going mad! Depends were invented in 1988, but there's not a single image of them on Google image search prior to 2000. Maybe our Matrix world is fracturing before it collapses? Bible says the world will end, but the process won't be comprehended by MOST humans, until it's too late. GULP!

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

None of this is proof, whatsoever, of anything but people making mistakes. MANY people make the same grammar mistakes ("for all intensive purposes", "perrogative" instead of prerogative and so on...)

Why don't people explain these massive misunderstandings and mistakes as the "Mandela effect"?

The Mandela Effect can be denied. It's simply some percentage of people making the same, common, mistake.

Then deny the Billy Graham one. That doesn't fit with your excuse of spelling errors. He's alive, and yet many people remember him dying, even having a big funeral on tv.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Wait. He wasn't ran over? I thought I saw the full footage of it once. I could never bring myself to watch it again because I remember him being crushed.

I'm nervous to go on YouTube and confirm in case he's crush again.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: collietta

Wait. He wasn't ran over? I thought I saw the full footage of it once. I could never bring myself to watch it again because I remember him being crushed.

In this timeline at least, he was NOT run over. The tanks come to a stop.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: collietta

If the video is gory, you won't be able to view it unless you log in to YouTube. So, do your search without logging in. At least you'll know if your recollection is correct... unless some past or future power has removed the clip from our (or your!) timeline.
edit on 4/28/2016 by carewemust because: because: because: because:

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: collietta

Yes I've talked to my father about this one.. The most logical explanation is propaganda.. Who knows shizz is weird...

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
This gets more and more INSANE......Reba McEntire? I've been looking her up in interviews to hear how her last name is pronounced now, but so far I've found only an Entertainment Tonight clip that pronounces it, and they still pronounce it "Mac-Entire," which doesn't really make any sense with this spelling! In all the other videos people only call her "Reba." I've found this with two other people whose last names were changed: they seem to mostly be referred to by their first names, not by their last names, which changed. Their last names were mentioned as frequently as anyone else's!

DEPENDS was ALWAYS DEPENDS! I would bet my LIFE on that fact! I have heard that name all my freaking life........it's like telling me the colour "blue" is now spelled/pronounced "blues" for cripes sakes....
edit on 28-4-2016 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   

I distinctly remember a girl wearing a Reba "McIntyre" T shirt in 1999. All the other times I recall seeing her name it was the same. This is really scary!

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Its insane all right I just googled Billy Grahams funeral, and we have a president giving a eulogy and the family milling around at his private funeral. ?

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
a reply to: CoBaZ

And before anybody goes running out to the interweb to provide counter examples, a word of caution: ALL forms are being re-written (like OP said) so you are not proving anything by showing us "now" material.

Exactly! This is really bizarre....I wonder if reality has always shifted like this, or if it's something new...

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Probably a software update in the future that allowed more calculations per atom to exist. The effect rippling up and down the timeline.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Billy Graham DIED long ago. I remember it vaguely as a child, back in the 80's! My father talked about Graham different times for having been the perfect example of a showman preacher, and mentioned his funeral different times--how he and my Mom felt so MOVED by it! I'm too young to remember the service well, but it WAS broadcasted! MAN....

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoBaZ

Nothing sinister in reality, just making room that is all, like a universal Defrag if you want to go with the holographic universe theory.

CoBaZ

Well, this could depend on what perspective we are looking from. If we want to believe in a higher, ultimate benevolent causative force orchestrating all things for ultimate good, then these anomalies aren't sinister from that perspective. But if we want to look at it from the religious perspective of that sovereign "God" using "satan" for purposes that we can't understand at the moment, then we could consider this to be nefarious.

Perhaps this is a test of some sort. Perhaps these things are beginning to happen to trigger individual awakenings to higher levels of possibilities of consciousness, and those who dismiss it and just want to get back to their cell phones and reality shows will face cosmic consequences. (Many who are confronted with these things will show a certain level of astonishment for a few brief moments before simply ho-humming their way back to their mundane affairs.) This could be a collective ascension or evolution to a higher state of being that is set to transpire, and these things are beginning to happen in subtle ways to slowly prepare us. If everything would happen at once, it would simply be too overwhelming for most to handle. So if we slowly begin to accept that reality stretches far beyond what we have been confined to, the transition will be easier. And those that don't will have a much more difficult transition.

If we want to use the simulation or video game theory, we could say that "bad guys" in the game are putting obstacles in the way of our cosmic evolution, and we must overcome them. If we don't, we lose the game. Yes, whoever or whatever is playing the game through us has ultimately good intentions, but the possibility is still there to lose the game.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join