It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Tom DeLonge, Co-Author of Sekret Machines: Chasing Shadows, Ask Me Anything

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Majic

"Ask Me Anything" isn't the same as "I Can Answer Everything", or even "I Can Read 600 Posts A Day".

Just sayin'

Normally, I would agree with you but this is a special circumstance so I respectfully disagree. Tom joined ATS and the AMA was set up specifically because he allegedly has extraordinary knowledge and NOT because he is a celebrity. If that were the case then I would happily gush about his discography of work. Now instead of a thread with potential life altering facts we get monosyllabic replies or are told to Google stuff. The same stuff that probably brought some of us to ATS in the first place.

From this thread I know more ab out Tom's book, upcoming docuseries and a probable crowd fund campaign in the future to finance a major motion picture than I do about what he has supposed knowledge of.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Ugh! The complaining is really uncalled for.

I'm surprised any guest comes to ATS.

If I had something to disclose would I come here? Probably not.

Well we had a big fanfare re this AMA and it has been the WORST ever a total waste of time.

Look at his posts in thread 2 pages worth compare that with say Stan Friedman 6 pages worth also Tom had a few one sentence answers

As it said when you clicked the link to the pdf file From the Imagination of Tom DeLonge well at least that was 100% correct.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

It doesn't matter who the guest is or how much they respond.

It's always the same.

edit on 12-4-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Tom, whats up you scallywag !

Proudly framed/hung my Flyswatter cassette a few years back next to my Minor Threat In My Eyes original 81 pressing. 60 million can't possibly beat that...

Anyway, in terms of truth/understanding, what in your opinion did the ancients have that we lack, or vice versa ?

And a bonus, absolute favorite lyric you've written?

Fraternally,

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Blink 182 times if you believe..... lol...

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Schmoe1223

Ugh! The complaining is really uncalled for.

I'm surprised any guest comes to ATS.

If I had something to disclose would I come here? Probably not.

I see it like this-

Anyone else who makes a thread here making extraordinary claims with zip for evidence would get shunned immediately.

I found an article where he was quoted as having over 150 hours of top secret congressional testimony or something. If he had offered a SHRED of evidence to support just ONE of his claims, I'd have put a lot more stock into what he had to say.

I do truly appreciate what the site owners did in setting this up, and I appreciate Tom's time. But to make extraordinary claims, you need extraordinary evidence.

There's a way to question.

There's a way to not.

The extreme rudeness is "off the planet".

I agree there's a right and wrong way to go about most things, but I would think any TRUE seeker of the truth would appreciate the skepticism.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Schmoe1223

It's scepticism, my german fella.

And I don't give a rats tail about you selfproclaimed heros, asking for hard facts and thinking you'd do humanity a favor by doing so in this thread.

TRUE seekers know that scepticism does apply to 'hard facts' either. Now go and figure, just saying.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
666 replies as for now-- not bad !

(this should be 667)
edit on 12-4-2016 by glowdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Hi Tom

1.You state the aliens are the gods of old. This would be a Zacharia Sitchin type explanation. When you state the gods of old were and are the aliens, is there a pantheon you give more credence to on this account, Summerian, Egyptian, Greek, Mayan, Roman, Norse?

2. Bob Lazar stated that he had access to something called Project Yellow Book while working at Area 51/S4. In this it was stated there was a race of beings who used technology on the moon to recycle the souls of man on this planet. Any word on that?

3. Billy Meier's Plieadians/Plejaran is this one of the positive ET types?

4. Any word on if Reptilians are real?

5. If we have a Secret Space Program, are they capable of defending us from an off world threat. Or are we simply depending on the whims of a benevolent race to defend mankind from the malevolent?

Thank You

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

I don't think we necessarily disagree. I was mainly speaking to the volume of the thread, which is high, and offering some suggestions which, as the record shows, ATSers are quite free to ignore.

As for the answers, that's entirely up to Tom DeLonge, and whether they are satisfactory, up to each of us to decide for ourselves.

YMMV.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomDeLonge
Although I have not asked the Roswell question, I was told there were "numerous" crashes and we have been reengineereing the tech
a reply to: NightFlight

Told by whom???

I speculating...that any slim chance of crashed evidence that belongs to the otherworlders on our planet, will be met with swift retribution by the others ---- till the crashed evidence is recovered by them --- with no chance of us reengineering any alien tech --- including performing any space alien autopsies for that matter.
edit on 12-4-2016 by Erno86 because: grammar

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

It's scepticism, my german fella.

And I don't give a rats tail about you selfproclaimed heros, asking for hard facts and thinking you'd do humanity a favor by doing so in this thread.

TRUE seekers know that scepticism does apply to 'hard facts' either. Now go and figure, just saying.

Likewise

Self-proclaimed heroes? Show me where I even hinted at that. Or anyone else for that matter.
edit on 12-4-2016 by Schmoe1223 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Animal Mutilations ARE from the UFO phenomenon. I WAS told that. a reply to: TheDanimator

Source???

I don't think that there is any solid evidence supporting speculation that "Animal Mutilations ARE from the UFO phenomenon."

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Format is all wrong. Specifically for a forum.
edit on America/ChicagoTue, 12 Apr 2016 16:52:39 -0500Tue, 12 Apr 2016 16:52:39 -05002016-04-12T16:52:39-05:00k by errck because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Sure, that'd suit you.

Just keep mentioning how "TRUE seeker of the truth would appreciate the skepticism." I'm sure they would! But what the eff do I know about skepticism anyway, must be some new breed of 'hard facts only' or something.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Government decisions are made by enormous amounts of information leading up to a few people. And those few people have to add together multiple scenarios that they believe may or may not happen based on that information. Those people also know that there of been numerous crashes from a race that has been manipulating all sides against each other for quite a long period. They have to assume that the other countries are not considering the manipulations on the part of the others... I believe the UFO information makes its way into every decision we make is a country. a reply to: CC182AvA

I respectfully disagree...because I believe that all of our major world powers, don't have a clue as too the whereabouts of the otherworlders home planets, including no idea of what major reason for the others appearing here on our planet --- With no sense of respect by the major world powers towards the others, as our planetary humanoid population seems to strive towards nuclear, biological and climatological armageddon!!!

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86

Animal Mutilations ARE from the UFO phenomenon. I WAS told that. a reply to: TheDanimator

Source???

I don't think that there is any solid evidence supporting speculation that "Animal Mutilations ARE from the UFO phenomenon."

At the end of Linda Moulton Howe's 1980 masterpiece a strange harvest, a woman is abducted and has a regression, during the painstaking multi-hour regression the last of which is shown in the documentary, this abducted woman is crying and shrieking because she watches the small greys who had abducted her perform a procedure on a cow. When the greys ask her why she is so afraid and she states she is afraid they are going to do to her daughter (also abducted) what they are now doing to the cows. The greys state that is not the case, that they are from an alternate dimension being affected by the nukes our world has detonated. That this is why they perform these procedures on cows.
I'm not doing the story justice. You should watch the documentary. It is relevant right up to this very day.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I was told there were "numerous" crashes and we have been reengineereing the tech

Animal Mutilations ARE from the UFO phenomenon. I WAS told that.

Read Philip Corsos book. I was told it is true a reply

Seriously? the only proof we are getting about Tom's special knowledge is "i was told?".

I had to stop reading after the first 15 pages as i haven't heard a single thing that was even remotely interesting let alone credible. When tom said that fiber optics was back engineered alien technology i almost fell off my chair laughing. I mean hes not even trying to come up with anything credible its just watered down regurgitated internet myths from start to finish.

Fiber optics have been in development for 100's of years. There is a clear and documented progression of discoveries that can be followed from the 1790's www.timbercon.com...

At least most people trying to make money from the UFO genre do a little bit of research and try to come up with something new. Honestly i have never been so disappointed with this site.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Sure, that'd suit you.

Just keep mentioning how "TRUE seeker of the truth would appreciate the skepticism." I'm sure they would! But what the eff do I know about skepticism anyway, must be some new breed of 'hard facts only' or something.

That's what I thought, you have nothing. Aside from blind loyalty to a celebrity.
edit on 12-4-2016 by Schmoe1223 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Your awesome dude, I wish I could jam and bs with you about your book that would be sick. Have a good day Mr. DeLonge

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35 >>

join