It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Cop Forces Himself Into Home of Towel-wrapped Woman and Arrests Her for Recording

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: RobinB022

Only thing is, she didn't let him in.

She told him to wait at the door and he came in anyway.

That's trespassing.

If a cop told me he was gonna arrest me for smoking in my gd house, I would smoke.

And if he did arrest me, my phone call would be to a good lawyer that would get me a lot of money.

This woman will get her payday for this.

I'd be willing to bet she still would've not wanted to go through that atrocity.
edit on 16-7-2015 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I've seen it painted right on the side of many police cars.

I guess they don't technically have to own that statement.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I have come to the conclusion that most police officers were bullied as children. After being bullied for years, they then become adults and become a police officer. Once they get a badge, they then turn around and return the favor. Taking out their bad childhood on everyone else, law abiding citizens or not. a reply to: notmyrealname

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   
How in the hell did they think they could just enter her house? Big payday...

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

Now that, ladies and gentlemen, is the definition of a terrorist.

What an absolutely egotistical asshole - big man with his badge of honour and gun, illegally trespassing on private property, breaking and entering and proceeding to harass 2 unarmed females in their own home - aka deprivation of liberty.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

Could be false advertising ....or thats an old car from an era when law enforcement actually did protect and serve

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   

So abandoning that motto makes you feel better? I don't see your point.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   

The protect and serve is meaningless,police clearly do not protect and serve and you make my point by assuming they do and the advertising on the car just adds to the false assumption....you can ask the officers here on ats i am pretty sure they will tell you it is not part of the job description.....

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The protect and serve is meaningless,police clearly do not protect and serve and you make my point by assuming they do and the advertising on the car just adds to the false assumption....you can ask the officers here on ats i am pretty sure they will tell you it is not part of the job description.....

I don't assume anything.

The last time I called the cops was never.

Their job description depends on their discretion. With virtually no repercussions for errors.

Can you name me any other job you can work that can say that?

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Of course not it is appalling behavior,he should be thrown on the sex offenders list and punished severely,i am in no way trying to justify this just pointing out police aren't around to protect us ...

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   
If that was my wife, mother, sister, daughter-

I would show up at his home and beat him within an inch of his life. End of story. And I would happily go to jail and do my time with a great big smile on my face.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Exactly. Watching all of these crazy American cop videos over the years it's just one big payday after another. Even more pathetic, it's the citizens that end up paying the bill through their taxes.

Alex Jones has been talking about the lawlessness and corruption of LEOs in the U.S. for decades. He's been hollering about the threat of a rising police state and all the signs are pointing to that. Yet some people call him a fool. I'm not a huge fan of the guy but he has always been bang on when it comes to the out-of-control LEO problems in the U.S. Bang on.

And sadly, there is more to come. It isn't going to get better anytime soon. They're arming themselves more and more, purchasing ex-military vehicles (APCs), thousands of machine guns, military equipment and training themselves up with military tactics to use against the population. You name it, they're doing it.

Something's gotta be done to bring the policing in the U.S. back under control. As it stands now, it's out of control and hundreds, thousands, who knows how many innocent civilians are going to get violated, hurt, killed, etc.

Last time I checked that's not what the cops are there for.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Of course not it is appalling behavior,he should be thrown on the sex offenders list and punished severely,i am in no way trying to justify this just pointing out police aren't around to protect us ...

Thank you.

That's why I said they are supposed to protect and serve.

And they don't.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Well, he also lied in the police report (as most of them do) and somehow deleted his body camera footage. This case is obviously, well, it's obvious he's wrong. He needs to lose his pension and go to jail. Nothing less will be justice.

Even further, since he clearly lied on the police report and tampered with evidence (his body camera) ALL of the people convicted by his past arrests need to be released and have their records cleared. I'm dead serious. Even if it was a murder case. That's how far we as a society need to take this issue of police abuse. It needs to stop. Cities must be held financially responsible and these cops need to go to jail while everyone they arrested needs to be set free (if they get caught lying on police reports and tampering with evidence).

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
How in the hell did they think they could just enter her house? Big payday...

At a certain point you get a sense that this piece of rotten animal trash really thinks cops are above the law. As most of them do. Thanks to the endless stream of soulless bootlickers out there.

I mean, look, they can even punch Supreme Court judges in the neck and get away with it!

www.huffingtonpost.com...

This is mind blowing.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

You havn't read the other thread about the video that Gardena city In Los Angeles kept hidden the video of two innocent men being shot and one killed and they were the victims of a crime they called the police for.

This happened two years ago and until yesterday it was finally released on a judges orders. Strangely enough that thread has very few flags or views and should be on the front page instead of this one. The officers all got away free of charge too and it's plain cold blooded murder.

Hopefully more people check that thread out if you think this incident is outrageous.
edit on 16-7-2015 by unfor54k3n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz

I've seen one that said "to punish and enslave" No lie. It was not a cop car, but an officers personal car (i assume) done up with lights and everything. Looked just like a cop car Had a Leo victims fund license plate. I was too scared to take a picture, he was in front of me coming out of a parking structure.

PS I have known people to get pulled over here for looking in the direction of their phone, let alone trying to take a picture.
edit on 16-7-2015 by ISawItFirst because: Added Post Script

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ISawItFirst

originally posted by: rockintitz

I've seen one that said "to punish and enslave" No lie. It was not a cop car, but an officers personal car (i assume) done up with lights and everything. Looked just like a cop car Had a Leo victims fund license plate. I was too scared to take a picture, he was in front of me coming out of a parking structure.

PS I have known people to get pulled over here for looking in the direction of their phone, let alone trying to take a picture.

No, that was transformers

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Hellooo. She was wearing a towel, she's obviously al-Qaeda.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   
When will it be enough in this country where we change how police are trained, we need to hold officers accountable for their actions. How many people need to die or be assaulted, abused or mistreated by LEO's before we say no more. Youtube has all kinds of videos of police misconduct, from simple things like trying to prevent people from filming them at night by shining bright flashlights into the camera, to police shooting unarmed people for the smallest things.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join