It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Cop Forces Himself Into Home of Towel-wrapped Woman and Arrests Her for Recording

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

An Arizona cop forced himself into the home of a woman who was wrapped in a towel after stepping out the shower, handcuffing her, which made her drop her towel, as he threatened to take her to jail.

The video shows Rossi manhandling her until her towel falls off where he then pretends he is surprised she is naked.

Arizona Cop Forces Himself Into Home of Towel-wrapped Woman and Arrests Her for Recording

I have actually dealt with this cop a few times living right on the Mesa/Chandler border here in Arizona. Once during a house party where the owner refused to allow the officer and his comrades to enter the property. This guy threw a fit and threatened to take us all to jail. We were like "ok take us to jail". Needless to say, he did not arrest us.

Other times were for dumb things, but I can personally tell you this guy is part of the old breed of LEO's. He does not like being recorded. You better respect his authority or he will kick your teeth in and makeup charges.

I am actually happy this guy is finally going to be off our streets. I make it sound like he's a gangbanger going away or something. But no he's just retiring rather than being charged with the crimes he committed.

I think it's lovely how he can now commit a crime (Chandler PD even said he committed a crime) but can just retire with a full pension and not face the music.

Any other person would still be in the Matrix (4th ave jail) if they did this. Plus they would throw in sexual assault and kidnapping to the list of charges. Guess being an LEO has its advantages.

+44 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
He should be charged and have to register as a sex offender.

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

OMG, if that was my wife I would be dead, but so would he.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Retirement, pension, free to go...

Take away the badge...

Register, prison, your own abusive shower buddy...

This is the real world ladies and gents...
Take a long hard look at it.

+22 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
So this guy didnt realize this woman had no clothes under her towel after she tells him she just stepped out of the shower......hmmmm hes either a really really dumb sob or he is nothing but a pervert.....

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I am actually happy this guy is finally going to be off our streets.

Too bad he is not really off the streets, but he doesn't have the protection of the badge anymore so if I were him I would get the hell out of Arizona, because he might be a target now..

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I hate to imagine what would have happened if there were no camera.

This can't continue. I hope they use examples like this in 20 years from now only as a glimpse into the world we've left behind.

+18 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I know there are some police officers that are on ATS. I would love to hear from them about what they expect law abiding citizens to do when these things happen to our family members. I feel so much rage right now I would absolutely cheer hearing of this particular officer losing his life (of natural causes of course)!

If the Blue Line is upheld when officers are blatantly wrong, then all officers are wrong and I personally do not and will not feel the least bit sad when the regular people start to defend themselves from these atrocities.

Absolutely incredibly DISGUSTING excuse of a person never mind Law Enforcement!
edit on 15-7-2015 by notmyrealname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

Kind of hoping he'll get arrested while taking a shower someday.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Their needs to be a national forum put together to address and discuss the abuse of power by police across this country. These cops should be fined, dismissed from their job and put on trial for their abusive conduct and at times murdering unarmed citizens.

It seems police across this country need to review the constitutional rights of citizens. They continue to think just because they wear a badge, they can be both verbally and physically abusive without any consequences. They're acting like the gestapo!

Thanks to the cell phone, nothing like this despicable behavior by police would have never been exposed!

edit on 15-7-2015 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The solution is to make it illegal for police to confiscate a recording device without a warrant.

Who wants to start the Whitehouse Petition?

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Isn't it already illegal for them to enter a house without a warrant ?

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
They need to sue, and the amount asked for has to hurt, hurt so bad that the city and police would want to make a deal. And as part of that deal, the officer should not only lose his pension, but be charged with a crime as if he was not an officer. And if at any time the DA is not going at it like that, that the city be subject a full law suit that costs millions if not billions for this.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: notmyrealname

They expect you to obey. That's how they'll say you should deal with it. Comply now, sue later (good luck).

Or some bulls# like that.

edit on 7/15/15 by NthOther because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
And people wonder why I truly believe this country is already a fascist plutocracy disguised as a functional constitutional republic.

I saw a post once that said something to the effect that if you hate cops so much, next time there's trouble, call a crackhead instead of 911. Actually, that's pretty sound advice. You, your family, and your pets are a lot safer dealing with a crackhead than a cop these days. I have a better chance of surviving fighting off a crackhead than a cop.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo

I hate to imagine what would have happened if there were no camera.

I'd had that thought too. Clearly, she got the camera because of the vulnerable situation that she was in. I think she was tuning into something with this cop and tried to protect herself as best as she could.

There is definitely a Them vs. Us these days; both in cultural mentality and the protection of the law.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Another thing that is truly shameful is that his bloody PARTNER never stepped in...
he or she could have possibly stopped this action before it gotten this far...
I hope that cop loses his job & gets punished on top of it...they are an accessory...

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

True story.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Mark my words, soon it will be illegal to film police in the commission of their duties. The police unions are already working for that type of legislation.

The only video allowed as evidence will be from the dash cams and body cams on the LEOs. It will be a felony to even point a camera at a LEO.

edit on 15-7-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ Once they just walk into my house without a warrant and I have closed the door...if they come in, they are going to get injured.

Even the jerk detectives that showed up at my door (looking for a border), who were unhappy I had a fake surveillance camera above the door and said they would be angry if they had to come back with a warrant...waited patiently after I said I was calling my attorney and they could wait outside. I closed the door and they waited. Then I opened the door and told them they could go get the warrant. They were really belligerent about it, but they left.

Later, I searched the border's bedroom...which oddly had 2 pieces of clothing and some papers...I found fake checks under the mattress. I looked in my garage as the detectives said he was stealing motorcycles and believed one to be in my garage. I called them and said they could look in the garage and I would give them what I had found, but they couldn't come in my house. They agreed. I had thought that encounter was bad.

What I just witnessed was a NIGHTMARE. She should get millions. The cop should be charged with a sex offense, trespass, unlawful imprisonment, reckless endangerment, assault....there is probably more.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join