It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Israel should become the 51st State of the USA?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: machineintelligence

9. Their women are attractive just check out NCIS, or pretty much any USA TV shows.

I would just like to point out, Cote de Pablo, who played Ziva David on NCIS is not Israeli, she was born in Santiago, Chile, Her mother is Maria Olga Fernandez and her father is Francisco de Pablo.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

I am pretty sure this is sarcastic in nature. I will just think that.

really they have abused our relationship and taken advantage. I think the time has come to reconsider if they are WORTHY of being our allies. They really need to bring something to the table or at least stop costing us so much in terms of international perception of us for supporting them, in terms of outright COST to keep them around, and just in terms of decency we would be aligned with or not.

If I were in government I would pretty much shake hands and part ways. I would leave an option to come back into the fold, but they would need to meet us halfway.

They would also need to address the times they outright cost American lives, as in killed our service men...snipers, attack runs on our ships, all of it.

That is big for me.

I would kill the dancing Israelis though. I would demand them be turned in and just shoot them. "Their crime? Dancing to the death of thousands of my people. Not a crime? Well then, I guess we cant have you back in the fold, because they need to die."

edit on 4 8 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Minor correction. Populating North America wasn't a British Monarchy action. I was corporate.

Both French and British Monarchy's didn't see much of return. No local wealth to rob(?). Not to mention not much money sitting around.

The Brits won largely due to the Hudson's Bay Company's bringing settlers in the hopes of returns via furs, etc..

The French corporations didn't see the profit return(?).

Just saying....

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

And, this sh*t happens!

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligencePersonally I think Great Briton should make it a state. After all, Great Briton created Israel. So they should be the ones to flip the bill when it comes to infrastructure, Government, Judiciary, etc.

Its their baby, let them give it its bath

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
What value is there in Israel? It is a welfare state that costs more to maintain than it contributes.

I am not an American so this is non of my business but Israel has no respect for the US. The US is just a big tit to Israel, not something Israel wants to identify with.

Don't kid yourself, Israel is a poor little puppy that needs support NOW, but if she continues to infect other parts of the world like she did the US, she may be able to wield more power than even the US. And at that point America might finally realize that Israel was never an ally of the US. The US is only a stepping stone for Israel. Israel does not "join" with gentiles, just uses them for Israel's gain.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: machineintelligence
1. They are our closest ally in the Middle East region.

2. They are the best functioning democracy in the region.

3. Their interests are closely aligned with the USA.

4. Jesus was born there, we love Jesus.

5. They pretty much control our foreign policy in the region.

6. You can't have an opinion on foreign policy for the USA unless Israel says you are Zionist enough. (Just ask Rand Paul.)XXX

7. Flights to and from Israel to New York and Florida would be cheaper with less customs controls.

8. Israel's people are far more white than brown so we would gain another majority white state.

9. Their women are attractive just check out NCIS, or pretty much any USA TV shows.

10. If the state of Israel were the 51st state in the USA it would cost the US less to maintain.

Lets just call it what it is, the USA would not exist if the British Monarchy had not sent a colony to North America. The state of Israel was established by the British Monarchy in pretty much the same arrangement so why not make Israel the 51st state of the union?

8) that is because they are anti-Semitic Europeans engaged in genocide against the Semites (Palestinians)

I see you are trying to keep it real though. I respect that.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
G,day mate opened your post read the list and cracked up
well done still smiling after having read all replies
its good to crack a smile first thing each day er its 0446hrs lol

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

Hope your ready man . I am still getting replies for a thread i started where it was blatantly clear i was neutral . Three ,two , one . Good luck .

G,day Hutch suggest you buy a flak jacket
oh bugger i forgot we,re in south aussie.
ok buy a really thick woollen jumper and tell them to bugga off

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Populating North America wasn't a British Monarchy action. I was corporate

All the American Colonies had a Governor who was appointed by The Monarch.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics

And, this sh*t happens!

Hasn't this already happened??

The only dual citizen who can hold public office is, Israelis. Hollywood, our congress, senate, judiciary all manned by pro Israelis. They own the hubs of industry and the federal reserve.

So, really, isn't this past tense?

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Sounds like typical AIPAC propaganda to me. I have been told there are people who censor people who are against Israel's injustices that are paid to do so that are out there... Even on this website for sure. Just thought yall should be aware of that.
For instance: en.wikipedia.org...
Check out this website that has some simple but interesting information on it regarding declassified information:
Taispringconspiracy.angelfire.com
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
this thread should be moved to the hoax bin or atleast the trash bin! americans dont want to be assosiated with zionist psychopaths.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Not so sure about this... but Santos Bonacci said that this website is run secretly by CIA. It does seem to distract from real issues sometimes, but I don't think that can justify that claim. However, i am trying to post anti-Zionist stuff and see if I get kicked off for it or my messages get deleted as Santos Bonacci has claimed has happened to many before. Anyways... Jews Against Zionism: www.youtube.com...
a reply to: JourneymanWelder

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

True. It remains immigration was promoted by corporations well before the colonies merited a 'Governor'.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

someone is living in an alternate universe.....

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

someone is living in an alternate universe.....

edit on 15upppm by yuppa because: opops

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I think we have some territories waiting in line before Israel.

Puerto Rico, Guam, Northern Marianas, United States Virgin Islands and American Samoa. Then we have to decide if genocide and apartheid are okay at the state level. If not, then Israel is out of luck.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: muSSang

really? nothing intelligent to add? not even a full opinion on the subject or where you specifically disagree?

maybe go back to the kiddie table.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Dissolve Israel.. the Jews and Arabs would get along fine.
It's just the fascist state that is a problem.

Worked before.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join