It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Israel should become the 51st State of the USA?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Most of Congress work for the Israeli Government. They are almost there!

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: Mythos13

originally posted by: machineintelligence

9. Their women are attractive just check out NCIS, or pretty much any USA TV shows.

I would just like to point out, Cote de Pablo, who played Ziva David on NCIS is not Israeli, she was born in Santiago, Chile, Her mother is Maria Olga Fernandez and her father is Francisco de Pablo.

Doesn't really matter where on this rock they where born, Jewish genes are Jewish genes. That NCIS women ain't all that anyway, if I was being honest!

But, Olivia Thirbly from 'bored to death', pretty sure she's all Jewish and she's nothing short of a little cutey.

Ironically though, just googled 'Alison Brie', and it turns out only her mother was Jewish, her dad was actually dutch, which does kind of kill that 'forbidden fruit factor'. But anyway.......... she's still imo one of the hottest chicks in Hollywood and that's coming from a guy who usually prefers blondes. Can people now see how stunningly beautiful the result of crossing cultures can be? lol.

Here is a Medal, you just won an award for the most bigoted post I have ever seen on ATS

It's nice though, you know, the integrity of peoples cultures, religions and nationality takes second place to the kind of people you'd prefer to masturbate to.

Your next piece of brilliance goes on to State that people that choose to retain their cultures and Identities will go on to "grow six fingers" so please show us these brilliant observations of your genetic knowledge. As I see it, we can take Sweeden and Norway (where the rate of breeding with anyone removed from Europe is almost nonexistent) Japan and South Korea and Israel as examples... (not the only ones) ooops all those "inbreds" don't actually have Six fingers, just beautiful women of a definition you can never get through "mixing" starting with Blondes with green eyes.... so please let me know when the Telethon for beautiful Blondes with six fingers begins, i'll be sure to donate.

Perhaps it never occurred to you that the beautiful "mixed" women you seem to prefer to "fap" to don't actually exist without the fact that people choose to create unique identities they stick to, in other words you DO NOT get a half Black half Japanese girl without the "Japanese" part. In a nation of 100 or o Million with a low birth rate IF you choose to just "flood the market" with non Japanese you'd never get a "Mix" again in 30-40 years, the same would go for Israel with 11 Million people only Half of whom are female btw... so there goes your Alison Brie theory, no Jews to remain "Jews" no Jew to Mix with some Dutch guy and create her in the first place.

In fact while on genetics lets just explore the extreme lack of any knowledge here... There is NO human race without inbreeding, as it stands inbreeding results in not just "birth defects" but the expression of unique and isolated gene sub sets to inject back into the greater population (i'm not talking first cousins) just the normal run of a subset of species being isolated and developing unique traits within a population group, you see as it is, we inhabit a ball in space, if we ALL started mixing tomorrow and you eliminated you people breeding unique traits, from your Amish to guys in the Himalayas to where ever, what you would find is that without those "novel" populations the Male chromosome would be gone in under 20,000 years and we would die off as a species... The reality is, without Isolated population groupings sometimes reentering the mix we die off.

If extinction isn't bad enough by these theories... You then claim that the NWO is into "segregation" meanwhile here I am in the USA the Kingpin of Globalism and all I see is a Nation that like Germany before it has developed a "RACE BASED AGENDA" this time claiming mixing everybody into one grouping is now the "superior way" to do things and you say "bland" bland as in "having no culture besides the state" having no "religious" identity? or just an inevitability of everybody being a sort of tan... in reality ALL it is, is making a NEW singular race. That's what happens, you take 2 Blondes, 2 Chinese and 2 Black people and breed them, in 2 generations you have yet another "race" that isn't "multicultural" it IS long term the exact same thing people have done around the world for all of history "Breed" people into a "race" by sexual desire... which IS in fairness what the Northern Europeans and Japanese did, Kill the men take the women of their preference and breed them into...wonderful Siberian Huskey Eyes or Amazingly Petite and feminine forms with amazing hair... The end and that is the ONLY thing America is pushing on the world, a Master Beige race, devoid of any of our roots, religions or cultural beliefs and being fed instead of diets developed over 5000 years MC Effin Donalds...

So according to the "Melting pot of America belief system" "Jews" are bad ... in fact so would Palestinians be... for wanting to keep the "source" of their culture? of their genetics and traits when for the 5000+ year calender of their civilization they never did develop "six fingers" did they? Or any of the decedents of the East Asians or in fact...1.3 Billion Indians or 1.5 Billion Chinese and you choose to "think" Norwegians, Asians or anybody else even came about into their "current form" in any other way than some justification for rape and selection of mixed genes into a "new breed" right?

There is no multiculturalism in your beliefs... and you illustrate PERFECTLY the proof of what really is being done and it's a "Master Race" philosophy which in the end as always revolves around crazy guys and their desire to create and dehumanize women into "Fap machines" of their liking

The future of America is Barack Obama like, of that we can be certain, but lets not pretend this BS is anything other than a resolution of cultural discord for the purposes of creating an "American" people, which IS what we probably need to be like to not fracture and kill each other.

But "demonizing" other cultures for wishing to remain what they are is wrong and truth be told from Russia to the big boy on the Block CHINA much of the world takes "this plan" as nothing more than we took the Nazis plan, a threat to their way of life. We made our statement in South Africa and won, likely there will be some future success in regards to Israel... but now wake up and smell the Coffee, when you reach China with these ideas and you reach Russia which we have and India what will happen when they observe the results to the White colonies in Africa, when they observe an Israel over run by it's neighbors with no more identity they are going to end your civilization and no... you can do this when the 5000 yr old culture is a bunch of displaced Jews whose total numbers equal the number of people who watch a Pay per view airing on a Friday night of a mediocre movie when released, but it wont work against BILLIONS who don't think their 5000 yr old culture is inferior to your 300 yr old ideas and out number you 5 to one.

Bland? Bland is nobody being different or having a culture, bland is a great beige race based on no actual developed culture but war, bland is the removal of everyone's individual culture

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: jamespond
Here ya go

Thanks for making me laugh with your post, i appreciate it!

"Jews re-inhabited their historic homeland of Judea" What a load of propaganda bs!

I'm sorry, but when a bunch of European immigrants move to another country, that's not re-inhibiting anything in my book.

Yes, the local populace may have been jewish a couple of thousand years ago but it has no bearing on the injustice that is carried out on these people by immigrants today.

Saudi Arabia was predominantly a christian nation until around 700AD, does that give Europeans any claim to their country today??? No i don't think so either.

So please peddle your propoganda elsewhere. There's plenty of European jews all over the world feeling guilty who could use those words to help them sleep better tonight.

Fortunately these days most people have woke up and are immune to such bs!
edit on 08/06/82 by jamespond because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
What? They aren't already? I think the US gov't has more time for Israel than the do for PR or Guam.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: jamespond

originally posted by: yuppa
Here ya go

Thanks for making me laugh with your post, i appreciate it!

"Jews re-inhabited their historic homeland of Judea" What a load of propaganda bs!

I'm sorry, but when a bunch of European immigrants move to another country, that's not re-inhibiting anything in my book.

Yes, the local populace may have been jewish a couple of thousand years ago but it has no bearing on the injustice that is carried out on these people by immigrants today.

Saudi Arabia was predominantly a christian nation until around 700AD, does that give Europeans any claim to their country today??? No i don't think so either.

So please peddle your propoganda elsewhere. There's plenty of European jews all over the world feeling guilty who could use those words to help them sleep better tonight.

Fortunately these days most people have woke up and are immune to such bs!

MMMMmmm I think you need to reread the gentleman's post.

It explicitly states that BOTH Jews and Palestinians were referred to as Palestinians, which IMPLICITLY Implies that there WERE and with no doubt Jews still inhabiting the land prior to the British Interference.

If there WERE Jews there, which there were than this is regardless of any thing else... "A CIVIL WAR" not an "illegal occupation"

To say it is anything else is akin to saying that because the Union legitimized African Americans or many of the Irish troops were "Fresh off the Boat" that they were "occupiers" not part of a civil war.

There WERE Jews there and more Jews arrived, which is called "immigration" the "other" Palestinians Not wanting them there is no different than saying we don't want your "Black" relatives coming from "Africa" in the end it's just as damn racist as anything else going on.

Sorry man but if there were Jews there and they invited a few million friends to the party so to speak, then Jews had a legitimate right to a separate state.

The rest they are guilty of... the taking of extra land etc, but there can be no question that if "Jews" inhabited the place and parts were given to them they have a legit claim to want their own govt, the borders are the only dispute...

Sorry but I don't really see any reality to "if a people wish to be free they can't form their own govt and have borders drawn" and they are "Palestinians too" when I have a place I can bring as many of my relatives as I want over to it.

There is no question of this being "biblical" there were "plenty" of Jews already there wanting their own govt... the fight is over the "occupied territories" which is a fair debate, the legitimacy of Jews being there having legally been giving borders in the first place and wanting their own govt separate from the remaining non Jewish Palestinians isn't actually what is in question or even relevant. This is about illegal settlements nothing else.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I think the OP has it wrong. USA should be a state of Greater Israel...well read this, it will explain it all, with such jems as:

In the words of top Israeli Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, “Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world; only to serve the People of Israel.”

OR

We allow Americans, Australians, Canadians, and Europeans to exist because they serve Jews and they serve Israel – and, when they get out of line, we attack them, like we did to the Americans when we sunk their USS Liberty

And that's the tamest of it. It always amazes me to see some Christians falling over each other to serve their Jewish master, thinking them the chosen people.

archive.today...

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
a reply to: machineintelligence

#1 tossup between Israel and Saudi Arabia. Seriously saudis that have been human trafficking like crazy, funding and training terrorists like crazy even allowing resupplies from their bases. The same saudis that 10 of the 13 9/11 hijackers were from? Or was it their human rights violations the amber lyons report and coverup that came out in court about their "virtues"

2. Just give them a national park and they can come be safe with way more fertile land and way better protection and public services economy etc etc. US would then hold territory of isreal as military base.

#3 any jews that wanna stay behind are welcome to.

4. All isrealis fall under bill of rights thereby granting right to bear arms

5. The sh*t is done son.

6. We should all remind obama

#7 isreal might not like that foreign policy as a state either but much like the told the french jews after whatever recent terrorist thing there we can protect you. Rockets flying in constant and you dont have crazy tesla twchnology then you cant protect

8. The us involvement is sellable because getting out of there except for a preumably not growing at the rate of isreal political zionism us guantamo style base in the region.

9. National park would be like 3 times the size of their whole country with palestine.

10. Theyd be like wheezy and george movin out the hood.

11. Now were thinking viable long term solutions. Great topic idea!!! Thought i was the only one with something like this idea in mind.

12. Then maybe the military industrial complex can go be happy and leave our civil rights alone. Might take more than that though

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I think you should reduce America's problems before adding to them with Israel.

First we should force Texas to secede from the Union. And then we could discuss adding Cuba.

Or we could combine the Theocracies of Israel and Utah into one state.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: criticalhit

lol, mate, I think you should just take a deep breath, count to 10, relax and then seriously consider the pure irony in you calling me out as "bigoted". I mean, all I'd have to is change a few key words in your post to "Nazi", "Aryan" "master race" and you could be arguing for 1936 German idealism 101.

The double standards are just astounding when it comes to hardcore Israelis, all because some 2000 year old book of violent and revengeful fairy tales claims they're some kind of 'master race'........ Oh sorry, I mean 'chosen people', but lets face it, its just a different phrase with the same meaning.

Its not like I even care all that much, let's face it, Israel is just a tiny little country of 8 million with no natural resources anyway. Without the backing of the US, the only people there any real threat to are the Palestinians. Even with all those little temper tantrums about firing off nukes at anyone who questions there superiority and sense of entitlement.

But I'm not allowed to state plain truth right? Its perfectly appropriate for Israelis to proudly pronounce there racist idealism all over the place. But if I even mention in passing that I'm proud of my blonde hair and blue eyed genetics, people look at me like I'm some kind of insensitive baby killer. Matter of fact, I can't even say the word 'Jew' in public without being looked at like WWII was solely my fault.

So no, I'm not a bigot, thank you very much! I just refuse to be constantly made to feel ashamed of 'my' young vibrant culture who embraces multiculturalism, rather than rejects it. As a result of over a thousand years of interbreeding with other cultures, the 'Anglo Saxons' now have a low rate of fatal genetic diseases and lets face it, some of the best looking people in the world (little honeys like Alison Brie for a perfect example, lol).

Israelis are more than welcome to be proud of there little segregated traditional culture of there's. But don't then go and tell me I'm not allowed to be proud of my open and progressive one, simply because of some war a 'European' country started over 70 years ago. Which btw, us Anglo Saxons were forced to clean up, we saved the world from the same ridiculous ideologies that the Israelis now proudly promote. How ironic!

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Unfortunatly its not BS. There is refrence to it also in declassified KGB files that Russia and th reKGB helped the PLO and Arafatt coem up with the "suddenlty re discovered palestinian" people as a means to poke the US's ally in the middle east.
Arafatt and PLO leadership themselves were even recorded on the record verifying it,but it dont matter because everyone hates the jews apparently.

I think the Israeli government needs to go but the people need protection so its a lesser of two evils choice.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: jinni73

Area 51 is Americas 51st state what do you think the 51 stands for?

and its the 51st state so it is unaffected by the constitution not that the American government ever take note of that

I always read on ATS and never bothered to make an account people always say some # right out their ass I mean it's a conspiracy yeah but most atleast make sense, although it sounds good that's ridiculous if anything it would be the 48th before Alaska and Hawaii

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: GalatiRomania

and its the 51st state so it is unaffected by the constitution not that the American government ever take note of that

I always read on ATS and never bothered to make an account people always say some # right out their ass I mean it's a conspiracy yeah but most atleast make sense, although it sounds good that's ridiculous if anything it would be the 48th before Alaska and Hawaii

I would rather the number of American states stay constant, or decrease back to their original numbers, give back Hawaii, after all it is just a nuclear sub base. Give back the other countries they invaded and occupied too.

The federation is BANKRUPT. Why would anybody want to sign up to that or remain in that federation?

edit on 10-4-2015 by bullcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Personally, I think we should let Hawaii secede, turn Puerto Rico back over to it's native citizens, and dig a 25 mile wide trench along the Alaskan border, then declare it an independent island nation. 48 is plenty. We CERTAINLY don't need Isreal added to the mix.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
How would any of this advance our species or our way of life?...

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
They wouldn't like the pay cut.

edit on 11-4-2015 by ugmold because: typo

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AdamuBureido

That is highly racist towards Puerto ricans. Why on earth would their independance not be the issue? They are all corrupt thieving back handling people that their own independence would take a back seat to ulterior motives that are less than honest?

I disagree. I think you lack any insight in the psyche of the puerto rican people. I believe you lack a well informed opinion on the situation of puerto rican independence. In such a state your OPINION is not something to offer as it is less than useful in actually finding insight into a subject you know nothing about.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: GalatiRomania

welcome to ats nice of you to make an account
nothing makes sense at all really but you will agree america does indeed have 50 states that you know about then you have all the other ones that use the dollar but we won't talk about that now the scum like to use numerology in there deluded way through our lives area 51 also says a=1 r=9 ea=6 & the 51=6 which is tied in to there demonic worship.

these people are insane that run our world you have to remember.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join