It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am the Anti-Christ

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

Are you one the Knights who say Ni!

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
And if we were to hire you for the Anti-Christ position where do you see yourself in 5 years...

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
www.eadshome.com...

The 27 Characteristics of the AntiChrist

1. He comes from among ten kings in the restored Roman Empire; his authority will have similarities to the ancient Babylonians, Persians, and Greeks [Daniel 7:24; Rev 13:2 / Daniel 7:7]

2. He will subdue three kings [Daniel 7:8, 24]

3. He is different from the other kings [Daniel 7:24]

4. He will rise from obscurity…a “little horn” [Daniel 7:8]

5. He will speak boastfully [Daniel 7:8; Rev 13:5]

6. He will blaspheme God, [Daniel 7:25; 11:36; Rev 13:5] slandering His Name, dwelling place, and departed Christians and Old Testament saints [Rev 13:6]

7. He will oppress the saints and be successful for 3 ½ years [Daniel 7:25; Rev 13:7]

8. He will try to change the calendar, perhaps to define a new era, related to himself [Daniel 7:25]

9. He will try to change the laws, perhaps to gain an advantage for his new kingdom and era
[Dan 7:25]

10. He will not be succeeded by another earthly ruler, but by Christ [Daniel 7:26-27]

11. He will confirm a covenant with “many”, i.e. the Jewish people [Daniel 9:27]
This covenant will likely involve the establishment of a Jewish Temple in Jerusalem
[see Dan 9:27; Matt 24:15]

12. He will put an end to Jewish sacrifice and offerings after 3 ½ years and will set up an abomination to God in the Temple [Daniel 9:27, Matthew 24:15]

13. He will not answer to a higher earthly authority; “He will do as he pleases”[Daniel 11:36]

14. He will show no regard for the religion of his ancestors [Daniel 11:37]

15. He will not believe in any god at all [except for himself] [Daniel 11:37]

16. He will have "no regard for the desire of women":
[Dan 11:37]

17. He will claim to be greater than any god [Daniel 11:37; 2 Thess 2:4]

18. He will claim to be God [2 Thessalonians 2:4]

19. He will only honor a “god” of the military. His whole focus and attention will be on his military. He will conquer lands and distribute them [Daniel 11:39-44]

20. His arrival on the world scene will be accompanied by miracles, signs and wonders [2 Thess 2:9]

21. Either he, or his companion [The False Prophet], will claim to be Christ [Matt 24:21-28]

22. He will claim that Jesus did not come in the flesh, or that Jesus did not rise bodily from the grave
[2 John 7]. He will deny that Jesus is the Messiah [I John 2:22]

23. He will be worshipped by many people [Rev. 13:8]

24. He will hate a nation that initially will have some control over his kingdom, but he will destroy this nation [Rev 17:16-18]

25. He will appear to survive a fatal injury [Rev. 13:3; 17:8]

26. His name will be related to the number six hundred and sixty six—but not necessarily in an obvious fashion [Rev 13:17-18].

27. He will be empowered by the devil himself [Rev. 13:2]

So seriously do you fit every one of the characteristics listed
The antichrist or an antichrist?

Please pay attention to number 16, it kinda is important

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
anti-christ? dude, that is so old school sounding, and why would you say you are the anti-christ if there was no christ?
see where im going with this? there are so many holes in your story.
you caused a volcano? thats been done to death.
what you need is a new story and a publisist. yah..and a new name couldnt hurt either.
how about..hmmm. light bearer or something new age like that.
keep up the good work though, this was almost entertaining.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: AnuTyr

Are you one the Knights who say Ni!

We require a shrubbery

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: borntowatch

Isn't not desiring woman, or love at all a normal thing? What if i consider myself a plant. Or gender Neutral. I mean im a guy and everything but is number 16 nessisary?

And how is this character supposed to subdue 3 kings? In a wreastling match? Define kings? Don't presidents/Leaders of corperations count as kings? and if so there would be a lot of kings. Which 3 are specified? lol.

edit on am50000003115Sun, 03 May 2015 02:09:14 -0500 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: autopat51

YEah i agree there, Claiming to be the Jewish messiah and dying to come back again is one thing. But pretending to be said claimed messiahs mortal enemy is well. Sorta the same thing as claiming to be the jewish messiah and dying but much worse.

No where in the old testament does it say Yahweh dies when he comes to reclaim the planet.

A son sin't even mentioned. If you are a christian you a polytheist, Worshipping both Mary, Mary's son And God. But Mary's son first because it is called Christianity.

Neither are old enough to have roots in Origins of man.

no one even heard of jesus suposedly prior to 2000 years ago. what makes him so special? was society hoplessly lost without him millions of years ago?

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Should all this be real, I am willing to be God's assassin and kill the anti-Christ... even though it is a futile endeavor.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: falucho05
a reply to: AthlonSavage

I do have powers myself, I can control the wind and light.

Well, we have all had wind at some point and who hasn't had the urge to light it?

I, myself, can control the television. Remotely!

Perhaps I am the pro-Christ?

edit on 3/5/2015 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   
My turn . I am the Antichrist .

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
My turn . I am the Antichrist .

Judging by your current avatar, you are also the most adorable one!

But seriously though. I am the Antichrist. Look, I have proof. When dawn comes, I command the sun to rise, and sure enough, it rises an instant later. When the evening comes, I command the sun to set, and sure enough, it disappears behind the horizon shortly afterwards.

Since I am a leader and all that (I was elected President of the Solar System a few years ago, but budget cuts recently culled Pluto out of my administration
), I promise I will bring goodness to all, less taxes, better TV series, ban anchovies, stuff like that...

Oh and I promise I will eliminate the Antichrist if he comes!

Allright! So, I hope none of you saw any contradictions in my statements! After all, they are my word, as a president...

edit on 3-5-2015 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I am gay.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I am gay.

The antichrist has time for sexcapades ?

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I am gay.

You are a happy anti-Christ?

Bonus points for us.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Gang, I thought we already established that my mother in law said *I* was the anti christ. Devil in a blue dress and all...

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: borntowatch
www.eadshome.com...

The 27 Characteristics of the AntiChrist

1. He comes from among ten kings in the restored Roman Empire; his authority will have similarities to the ancient Babylonians, Persians, and Greeks [Daniel 7:24; Rev 13:2 / Daniel 7:7]

My names are of Roman emperors and I have greek and roman ancestry.

2. He will subdue three kings [Daniel 7:8, 24]

In my last lifetime, I subdued George II.

3. He is different from the other kings [Daniel 7:24]

I haven't held a title of king, yet I have governed and exercised more power than them.
4. He will rise from obscurity…a “little horn” [Daniel 7:8]

Nah
5. He will speak boastfully [Daniel 7:8; Rev 13:5]

Sometimes.
6. He will blaspheme God, [Daniel 7:25; 11:36; Rev 13:5] slandering His Name, dwelling place, and departed Christians and Old Testament saints [Rev 13:6]
All the time.
7. He will oppress the saints and be successful for 3 ½ years [Daniel 7:25; Rev 13:7]
In the future.

8. He will try to change the calendar, perhaps to define a new era, related to himself [Daniel 7:25]
Changed the calendar in my last lifetime to Gregorian. Although, I might do it again.
9. He will try to change the laws, perhaps to gain an advantage for his new kingdom and era
[Dan 7:25]
Surely.

10. He will not be succeeded by another earthly ruler, but by Christ [Daniel 7:26-27]
Yet to be fulfilled.
11. He will confirm a covenant with “many”, i.e. the Jewish people [Daniel 9:27]
Provided Jewish people with British citizenship in the 18th century.

This covenant will likely involve the establishment of a Jewish Temple in Jerusalem
[see Dan 9:27; Matt 24:15]

12. He will put an end to Jewish sacrifice and offerings after 3 ½ years and will set up an abomination to God in the Temple [Daniel 9:27, Matthew 24:15]
Already done so.
13. He will not answer to a higher earthly authority; “He will do as he pleases”[Daniel 11:36]
Yes
14. He will show no regard for the religion of his ancestors [Daniel 11:37]
I despise ancestry.
15. He will not believe in any god at all [except for himself] [Daniel 11:37]
I do not believe in any God.
16. He will have "no regard for the desire of women":
[Dan 11:37]
I am gay.
17. He will claim to be greater than any god [Daniel 11:37; 2 Thess 2:4]
Yes, I am greater than any god imagined by men.
18. He will claim to be God [2 Thessalonians 2:4]
I am a God, yes.
19. He will only honor a “god” of the military. His whole focus and attention will be on his military. He will conquer lands and distribute them [Daniel 11:39-44]
Nah.
20. His arrival on the world scene will be accompanied by miracles, signs and wonders [2 Thess 2:9]
That depends on what you want and choose to believe.
21. Either he, or his companion [The False Prophet], will claim to be Christ [Matt 24:21-28]
At a certain point, I thought I was.
22. He will claim that Jesus did not come in the flesh, or that Jesus did not rise bodily from the grave
[2 John 7]. He will deny that Jesus is the Messiah [I John 2:22]
I do deny that, Jesus was just another human and while he disappeared he was being helped by Buddhist monks.

23. He will be worshipped by many people [Rev. 13:8]
Yup
24. He will hate a nation that initially will have some control over his kingdom, but he will destroy this nation [Rev 17:16-18]
The Vatican.
25. He will appear to survive a fatal injury [Rev. 13:3; 17:8]
Gunshots.
26. His name will be related to the number six hundred and sixty six—but not necessarily in an obvious fashion [Rev 13:17-18].
Don't want to reveal my name.
27. He will be empowered by the devil himself [Rev. 13:2]
Nah, I have my own powers.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I am gay.

You are a happy anti-Christ?

Bonus points for us.

Augustus, like my name.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Augustus, like my name.

I thought it was Parsifal the Happy?

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: falucho05

there was magic, (SNIP)....... As magic was something common,

Hey bud...you gave your game away...magic would not be called magic if it was an everyday occurrence. Try harder. Use a word doc and proof read before you post. It helps to get a mate to proof read to get a better perspective before you publish.

This is not even entertaining...

I'm sorry for not writing a scholar article that will satisfy you. Magic is magic, there are no other words for it. I am not here to entertain anyone, anyways. I just want to leave record so that in the future I can fact check certain things.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Augustus, like my name.

I thought it was Parsifal the Happy?

Augustus is one of my legal names.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join