It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am the Anti-Christ

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I will make my first appearance as a leader of a nation in the World in 2027.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: falucho05

You do realize that we get an anti-Christ about once every two months or so. We're positively swimming in them.

Jesus is reborn less it would seem; one of those turns up about every six months or so. Still, it adds up to a lot of messiahs running around too.

By now, with all these supernatural beings stalking the earth with us mere mortals, I would expect to see a sky of blood, or more frogs falling from the sky, or I dunno... wasn't there supposed to be a dragon involved in the apocalypse? I wanna see the friggin dragon. You people are slackin'.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: falucho05

The nation having a population of 1, of course.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
You're not alone. There are many anti-christs, most calling themselves "Christian" to deceive many, while not actually following Christ's Teachings.

If you want paradise on Earth, then you are not anti-Christ, because Jesus said "may thy kingdom come on Earth as it is in HEAVEN".

Anti-christs seek to destroy and bring hell on earth.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I am sorry I made that volcano blow, those ashes are annoying as heck. Now I am all itchy!

edit on 1-5-2015 by falucho05 because: typo

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

, I will pursue a PhD in International Law once I finish my trip.

I guess it's always good to have a backup career if the original plan fails. Good thinking !

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Mod note:

15i.) Language: The dominant language of our users and moderation staff is English. In order to promote a smooth-running environment and fair enforcement of the Terms and Conditions of Use (and the Terms and Conditions of Membership), you agree not to Post or chat in any language other than English.

Do not answer to this post.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

a reply to: intrptr

7 years and I'll be killed. I know it.

You aren't real up on the whole "math" thing are you OP?

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
The real antichrist (if there is such a beast) may be Abdel Fattah el-Sisi, as he most closely approximates Jeanne Dixon’s vision. reply to: falucho05

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: howmuch4another

After I become emperor of this World. 7 years after that. In 2027, I will just begin my career as a World leader, it will be later that I will hold the highest level of power anyone can ever attain in this planet.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

What is higher then emperor of the world?

Doesn't that mean you are already in charge of all of us?

Side question, and sorry if it has been answered. What do you do with your daily life right now?

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I am sorry I made that volcano blow

What'd you do, did you kinda "accidentally" drilled all the way to the mountain's magma chamber? And as you did so, it kinda so happened that a dynamite stick fell out from your pocket?

Please elaborate?

edit on 2-5-2015 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

Finally someone who says it:

wasn't there supposed to be a dragon involved in the apocalypse? I wanna see the friggin dragon. You people are slackin'.

Dragon or it didn't happen.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

After I become emperor of this World.

Would you mind getting in line? Lord Shen has his plans too, you know.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

There is something wonderful out there, when everyone wakes up, everyone will be able to experience it.

Sadly, ~13,000 years a group of people believed they had the right and obligation to shape the future of humanity. We used to live in a World connected with the cosmos, receiving visits and co-existing with many other civilizations. We held a great deal of benefits, there was magic, the purpose of life was different, people were happier. The World was not about power, it was about living and our purpose as species. As magic was something common, some sorcerers thought they only had the divine right to hold such power and destroyed our spirit towers, these were towers that connected the whole world through a stream of cosmological energy. Unable to receive such energy, it caused humans to get confused, it imbued them with fear and ignorance, they started to forget about their purpose and became hostile. At the same time, another race of extraterrestrials came into this world to enslave us, they wanted our Gold and minerals. This started a huge war, one that was so fierce it left huge impacts all over this planet and the moon. Martians, who were inhabiting this planet, they fled. Some beings like myself, we took this life form to fight these evil beings, but they had formed an alliance with the Aleuths, these sorcerers would control this planet and enslave its population. We were thousands of angels fighting, I saw most of them killed, thankfully we could save their star seeds. I took the decision along with my comrades to lock this planet cosmically so we created the so called Matrix. A force field around the planet that locks detection from any civilization out there. We erased all trace of the previous state of civilization and started everything again. My comrades and I, became people like you, but we swore that in due time we would wake this world up. The sorcerers are still in command, however we have infiltrated and through the centuries have been preparing to go back to the way it has to be. I have walked this Earth since its beginning, terraforming in order to help the Martians, this was going to be their second home. My life energy was born in Andromeda and I have ruled an entire Galaxy, now I am simple being in a body that is constantly rotting away. Yet, I am not powerless. I will soon find my rod and will come back fully. I will change the course of things and free myself and my comrades. I am what you all call the antichrist, not because I am evil, but because I will bring this world to its knees and set the point for a new beginning.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I am not lying, there are proofs implanted of everything I am saying and said.
in5d.com...

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

a reply to: Aleister

Well, the Christ is not real, it is invented by you people.

So if christ is not real how can you be the anti christ . Did i miss something .

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

there was magic, (SNIP)....... As magic was something common,

Hey bud...you gave your game away...magic would not be called magic if it was an everyday occurrence. Try harder. Use a word doc and proof read before you post. It helps to get a mate to proof read to get a better perspective before you publish.

This is not even entertaining...

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

its the antichrists followers who have a number on their right hand or forehead (perhaps the forehead is used in the case of a person who has had their right arm amputated?)

I'm confused now. Where is the Mark placed if a follower has had their head amputated?

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join