It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am the Anti-Christ

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: falucho05

Augustus is one of my legal names.

If you really were the anti-Christ should you have not changed your legal name to something a bit more menacing and truly evil?

Like Hillary Clinton or some such?

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Augustus is one of my legal names.

If you really were the anti-Christ should you have not changed your legal name to something a bit more menacing and truly evil?

No, Bernard (Augustus) Schnitzel.

Terrifying...

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

No, Bernard (Augustus) Schnitzel.

Terrifying...

That does sound very anti-Christ-y.

Plus we all know Hillary is an android anyway.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Maybe even a lizard android.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: falucho05

I'm pretty sure this is the plot from that spirit science *history of the lemurians* stuff. Doesn't lend much credence to your claims. I think it was the story described in "bringers of the dawn" or some other "channeling" piece. Oh.. Wait nvm you linked that in5D site... OK man. Well, don't quit your day job, law is a fitting profession for any aspiring Antichrist. I'm also kinda personally obligated to challenge you to a fiddling duel.
edit on 3-5-2015 by hearows because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
So many of you antichrists walking around. I mean can we like get an antimohammad or antimahdi to keep things fresh, and since everybody seems to have some sort of middle eastern believe fever now a days it would totally be popular.

Or how about this since there are so many antichrists, you can be the antibuddha. You know, whatever it is the Buddha represents, and was, and did, you can like by the anti of that. It will be fun, kind of like being an anti apple, or an anti orange.

OK! Since that is settled, and the position of antichrist is taken by so many that came before you. I dub thee the worlds first antibuddha.

Go on, out and do thee anti things in that manner and such and stuff. Please report your progress back on ATS, hopefully back on this thread since I wont bother reading other ones and will likely forget about this one as well. But just make sure to make a list of all the anti Buddha things you have done, complete with explanations and possibly pictures explanations of what it is supposed to represent, and why we should care.

Go on my little antibuddha, get thee to some anti mischief, the world is practically begging for an antibuddha. And in time the world shall know the terror that is antibuddha, before this century is over, people of all continents shall heed and fear that name and the mysteries surrounding it, it will be way more popular then the antichrist guy. Go on now, get on to your calling.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

AugustusMasonicus: Augustus is one of my legal names.

Heads up: falucho05 could be the REAL NAME of the Anti-Christ. Very frightening (unless is an A.K.A) devious and even more scary by intent to deceive the innocent, falucho05 by name sounds like a special pudding holiday cake baked with love and care (custardy/goodness).
edit on 3-5-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
So many of you antichrists walking around. I mean can we like get an antimohammad or antimahdi to keep things fresh, and since everybody seems to have some sort of middle eastern believe fever now a days it would totally be popular.

Or how about this since there are so many antichrists, you can be the antibuddha. You know, whatever it is the Buddha represents, and was, and did, you can like by the anti of that. It will be fun, kind of like being an anti apple, or an anti orange.
OK! Since that is settled, and the position of antichrist is taken by so many that came before you. I dub thee the worlds

As you say there are so many now LEGION; some calling themselves God (ask me any question I will answer) or "I am the Anti-Christ" (secretly threatening your existence) and are possibly putting together formidable armies. We need to be ready for the onslaught. Are they going to fight each other instead ignoring us (as simple witnesses to the event).
edit on 4-5-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

just want to leave record so that in the future I can fact check certain things.

I wasn't asking for a scholarly article, just that many have been called antichrists in the past. What makes you so special?

If you want a record, no need to be posting on ATS, use a diary...they only cost a few dollars.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Unghh. Can you just.. get on with it already then??
Society is just SOooo stagnated and if you can shake this up, that'd be great. Thanks!

On a side note, I was intrigued to see that I match some of the necessary requirements myself.
Atheist, don't believe Jesus existed much less rose from a grave, currently doing as I please and am asexual for the most part.

However, my only worshippers seem to be my cats at this time and even that's questionable.
Plus, I am just WAAAYY too lazy to be all up in ruling the world and stuff. Got games to play.
Who knows though? Perhaps I'll have a change of heart and circumstance?!

Mu ha . Mu ha ha ha.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
looks like Putin took your place. he's already making his moves

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZacharyW
looks like Putin took your place. he's already making his moves

No, it is the behind the scenes pulling the strings of the Puppet Putin, (Alexander Dupin).

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Antichrist is a position of the heart and consciousness....it is not an all powerful entity.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Since I am, more than anything else, quite interested in human behavior this OP piqued my interest. I have always been fascinated in what motivates people to have these obscure and off-the-wall beliefs. Assuming that the OP is not a complete and utter troll, and that he truly believes he is special, I decided to do some digging through his earlier posts, to see if there was any information to glean from this individual. My initial suspicion before doing any digging was that this was a somewhat delusional individual with abnormally high self-esteem. My suspicions seemed to be fairly accurate. Here are a couple selected posts from the OP, proving to me at least that he should seek professional help ASAP.

First, earlier in this thread, he announced that he was gay. That seems to directly contradict this post he made in 2009: "I can comfirm it I saw the very same Orange orb lasting around 5 seconds here in North Miami Beach, Florida around 6 months ago. I was with my fiancee on the car and I was the only one who saw it. It was and Orange Orb and rapidly made an upward movement and I saw it disappear in space."

Furthermore, this is another post he made a few years back which allowed me to conclude that something is wrong with this individual: "I think that we must be sincere, and what nation that has been controlled by a black person has ever been succesful??? I personally think that black people are inferior in their way of thinking compared to the other ethnicities and races. Examples there are many, Africa and Haiti being the mosr prominent. Black people are ignorant, they just don't care. I see it everyday on the streets, they discriminate themselves, I really do not want to live in a country led by a black person. "

There were many more extremely bizarre posts ranging from his experiences flying through the universe, to detailed accounts of ET civilizations. All in all, OP--For the sake of your friends and family, please seek counselling.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   

I am destined to become the so called anti-christ. I have been a Mason for already 5 lifetimes. I have jewish bloodline. I have always said I will become the emperor of this World. I have always envisioned the abolishment of religions. I have been a World leader for many many lifetimes already and have prepared this World to what's to come. I seek a one World Government and I shall become it's figure. I am under ET vigilance and protected, currently locked in a faraway land, somewhere I am unknown. I did not want to accept my destiny, but today I embrace it. Don't fear me, I will not cause pain and war, nor I seek your praise. I will prepare humanity for its real purpose in the cosmos, I will create a new beginning and theism will cease to exist. It will be the right time for some to wake up, and others will live in ignorance forever. I will be killed but not in a war, but by those who are controlling the world today. I just want to return the order of things as they should be. Today, we are living a lie. So, wait for me in 2027.

I'm Batman bro.
Don't you start laughing now!....

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   

So you're the one! And I thought it was Obama...

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
*Pet Pet* Awwwwwww, look at the cute wittle anti-christ. So widdle still.

Never pet the devil to see if it works.. It does.. It is a funny human thing to think of that however..Made me chuckle, as scary as it truly would actually be.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Puppylove
*Pet Pet* Awwwwwww, look at the cute wittle anti-christ. So widdle still.

Never pet the devil to see if it works.. It does.. It is a funny human thing to think of that however..Made me chuckle, as scary as it truly would actually be.

It is not a physical being; just a concept, no heart or mind. Not REAL.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Evil Elvis Lives!

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

a reply to: Aleister

Well, the Christ is not real, it is invented by you people.

If Christ is not real how can you be the Anti-christ? So that must make you an invention of yourself.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join