It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Hillary 'Wiped Clean' Server, Emails Permanently Deleted

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
Good. This is the end of it.

With any luck it's also the end of that old witch too.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: IAMTAT

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise"
-Voltaire

oh, ok, maybe that's why wealthy billionaire right-wingers never get taken to the investigative shed and beaten, here on ATS....they fund all the anti-Obama, anti-Hillary, anti-liberal, anti-democrat, anti-union, anti-worker, anti-poor, national groups....those topics get multiple threads here of nasty.

The wealthy billionaire left-wingers fund all the anti-Republican, anti-Conservative groups so what irrelevant point are you trying to make?

Paging Mr.George Soros and Mr. Tom Steyer...

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: xuenchen
The "nothing new about scandals" Clintons

THE CLINTON SCANDALS

Hillary Clinton's Skeleton Closet

Whitewater controversy

republicans see a scandal behind every tree, except in their own forest.

...and, when it comes to their own scandals, it appears that Liberal Democrats can't seem to see the Forest through the Trees.

I don't question a liberal democrat's eyesight...I question their honesty and morals. I'm sure they see the forest...they just choose to ignore it.
edit on 3/28/2015 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

The Obama Administration has been in power for over 6 years.

Ask Holder and ask the 111th Congress why they never investigated Cheney and Bush.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

You're #ing kidding me, right? Because this person might become the head of a certain nation, my nation, you ignorant dill weed. This appeasement boils my blood, this stupidity makes me question your objectivity, and I'm going to stop before I break the T&C's for a personal attack.

edit on 28-3-2015 by dr1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dr1234
a reply to: the owlbear

You're #ing kidding me, right? Because this person might become the head of a certain nation, my nation, you ignorant dill weed. This appeasement boils my blood, this stupidity makes me question your objectivity, and I'm going to stop before I break the T&C's for a personal attack.

I think you did. But...BRAVO!

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise"
-Voltaire

oh, ok, maybe that's why wealthy billionaire right-wingers never get taken to the investigative shed and beaten, here on ATS....they fund all the anti-Obama, anti-Hillary, anti-liberal, anti-democrat, anti-union, anti-worker, anti-poor, national groups....those topics get multiple threads here of nasty.

The wealthy billionaire left-wingers fund all the anti-Republican, anti-Conservative groups so what irrelevant point are you trying to make?

you threw in the quote by Voltaire making what I said relevant. are you critical of the Koch bros. funding the tea party groups? or just critical of George Soros funding democrats?

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

THE CLINTON SCANDALS

Whitewater controversy

...and, when it comes to their own scandals, it appears that Liberal Democrats can't seem to see the Forest through the Trees.

I don't question a liberal democrat's eyesight...I question their honesty and morals. I'm sure they see the forest...they just choose to ignore it.

likewise

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

They are the same about obama,as well.

If you really want to see how brainwashed these robots are-just look at the comments on ANY Hufferpost news article.

You quickly see the signs of Stockholm Syndrome.

Regarding hillary's crimes-how many people have to be involved before charges of conspiracy are brought forward?

I'm willing to bet that her aides/accomplices did most of the dirty work regarding the destruction of the drives-not to mention the ones we will probably find out about in the nsa that are probably in the process of removing all relevant data at the order of people higher on the chain than hillary.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

THE CLINTON SCANDALS

Whitewater controversy

likewise

Gotta ask...does "likewise" mean you agree, that you agree but in the direction of the conservative republicans or that you question my honesty or morals. Could be taken three ways. I would agree with you on the first two.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: macman

A degaussing machine.

To think that people still will back her is beyond common sense.

I am wondering if those who are still backing her have something Hillary is holding over them to keep their support?

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

THE CLINTON SCANDALS

Whitewater controversy

likewise

Gotta ask...does "likewise" mean you agree, that you agree but in the direction of the conservative republicans or that you question my honesty or morals. Could be taken three ways. I would agree with you on the first two.

change liberal democrat's eyesight to conservative republicans eyesight

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

-Voltaire

you threw in the quote by Voltaire making what I said relevant. are you critical of the Koch bros. funding the tea party groups? or just critical of George Soros funding democrats?

I'm critical of politics being perverted by money.

My point was that both sides do the same things so neither you or the conservatives in this thread can claim that either side has moral superiority.

All politicians are corrupted by big money.
edit on 3/28/2015 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: macman

A degaussing machine.

To think that people still will back her is beyond common sense.

I am wondering if those who are still backing her have something Hillary is holding over them to keep their support?

no, I don't want 31 state governors offices, the supreme court, both houses of congress, and the president, to be republican.....governor spence of Indiana just made it ok for coffee shops to ban gays from sitting at the lunch counter, just like those negros from the south, some 60 odd years ago.....the supreme court ruled that corporations have human rights, and the republican house and senate passed a budget filled with legislation that the poor and middle class subsidize tax breaks for the wealthy.......

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

THE CLINTON SCANDALS

Whitewater controversy

likewise

change liberal democrat's eyesight to conservative republicans eyesight

Would you agree both are correct, or just one? I would say both.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Wrong thread...YIKES!
edit on 3/28/2015 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

-Voltaire

My point was that both sides do the same things so neither you or the conservatives in this thread can claim that either side has moral superiority.

you really believe that both sides "do the same things".....you mean both sides try to get the federal minimum wage raised up?...or both sides want to do away with inheritance taxes?...or both sides want to treat gays as equal Americans under the law?...or both sides want a fair and easier way to register minorities to vote?...or both sides want to cut millionaires and billionaires personal income taxes...or both sides want to go to war with Iran?.....uhhmm ok, you're entitled to your opinion.
edit on 28-3-2015 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace
The problem is that the Republicans are no better, and the canidates that are going up to try to get elected as president would have us living under a christian version of Sharia law. So the next question is now what and what all is next when it comes to this? If there is no evidence, prove she did anything wrong and vice versa.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

-Voltaire

you really believe that both sides "do the same things".....you mean both sides try to get the federal minimum wage raised up?...or both sides want to do away with inheritance taxes?...or both sides want to treat gays as equal Americans under the law?...or both sides want a fair and easier way to register minorities to vote?...or both sides want to cut millionaires and billionaires personal income taxes...or both sides want to go to war with Iran?.....uhhmm ok, you're entitled to your opinion.

You disagree with the Republican polices and Republicans disagree with Democrat policies. That's not my point.

My point is that both sides are corrupt, which is what the discussion was about. I don't care about your personal politics or anyone else's... I care about corruption.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
This is all getting kinda stupid. I think most logical people believe that EVERYONE in politics is corrupt (for the most part). I think most people believe it all needs to be torn down (or flushed) and we start over. If you agree with that, this thread is about the actions of a single person doing a single act. There isn't much of an argument other than why this person did this.

If however, you believe one side is always right and the other side is always wrong...you are the member of a cult. No one, no group is always right. And you should probably reevaluate your sense of right and wrong.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join