It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Hillary 'Wiped Clean' Server, Emails Permanently Deleted

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Certainly nothing suspicious here.
Hillary Clinton is as corrupt as the day is long. The very fact that she 'wiped' her server AFTER her records were first requested, indicates that she obviously is hiding evidence of her corruption.

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton had her personal email server wiped clean, with all correspondence permanently deleted, and she is refusing to turn over the device for an independent audit, House Benghazi Committee Chairman Rep. Trey Gowdy said in a statement on Friday.

Gowdy, South Carolina Republican leading a House probe into the deadly 2012 attack on the U.S. embassy compound in Benghazi, Libya, said in the statement that Clinton, who is under fire for using private email exclusively as secretary of state, has declined to produce any new documents in response to a committee subpoena.

~~~~

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton had her personal email server wiped clean, with all correspondence permanently deleted, and she is refusing to turn over the device for an independent audit, House Benghazi Committee Chairman Rep. Trey Gowdy said in a statement on Friday.

"We learned today, from her attorney, Secretary Clinton unilaterally decided to wipe her server clean and permanently delete all emails from her personal server. While it is not clear precisely when Secretary Clinton decided to permanently delete all emails from her server, it appears she made the decision after October 28, 2014, when the Department of State for the first time asked the Secretary to return her public record to the Department," said the statement.

www.newsmax.com...
edit on Fri Mar 27 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed very long quotes IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
And???

Other than some CIA spooks being killed in the
Benghazi!!!
thing...

my life hasnt changed, i doubt yours has either...

Why do you care?

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well you know they were always so jealous of Richard Nixon.

We are just not going to have Hillary Clinton to kick around anymore is all.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Good. Can we stop talking about this now?

+87 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear

Why do you care?

Because H. Clinton is a potential presidential candidate. Seeing how corrupt she was as Secretary of State, heaven only knows what she would do as president. Obama is scary. Hillary is beyond frightening.
edit on 3/27/2015 by EternalSolace because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Good. This is the end of it.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
The excuse why she did it will be the best part. I can tell you you don't wipe servers often and if there is important data is is definitely saved. Unless something illegal haha has be done. Putting an operating system back on a drive takes time and doing it for 3000 computers a year in an office is bad enough. Think of it this way if she's incriminating others and not herself why not save it for ammo against those people later aka blackmail. So the only reason why is because she will go down too. The whole lot of them.
edit on 5310632015vAmerica/Chicago03bAmerica/Chicago by 5thNovember because: (no reason given)

edit on 5310632015vAmerica/Chicago03bAmerica/Chicago by 5thNovember because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Well she must have deleted all the personal email for purposes of national security !!

What other reasons could there be?

Poor Hillary must be devastated by all this attention.

The poor thing might faint and get a new injury or sickness.

Perfect pathetic excuse to withdraw from the 2016 election !!

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thNovember
I can tell you you don't wipe servers often and if there is important data is is definitely saved. Unless something illegal haha has be done.

You can also bet she didn't use some run of the mill device or program to erase the data from that server either. I'm willing to bet that whatever she used to clean the server, was thorough and didn't leave a thing behind.

+66 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
Good. This is the end of it.

Really? You are okay with public officials destroying evidence in Federal investigations?

Is it just okay with you because it was Hillary...or because it was a Democrat?

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Well sure she destroyed evidence. What else would one expect from a corrupt career politician.

That server has no doubt been pulverized, melted down and made into gag gift paperweights to hand out to her corrupt cronies.

Crony Clintinism

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

Be nice now,Hillary.

Just kidding,but it sounds exactly like what she would say.

THAT is what we have a problem with-her lawlessness/don't care attitude.

oh-that and her trail of dead bodies.
edit on 27-3-2015 by FalcoFan because: brnfrt

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: FalcoFan
a reply to: the owlbear

Be nice now,Hillary.

Just kidding,but it sounds exactly like what she would say.

THAT is what we have a problem with-her lawlessness/don't care attitude.

oh-that and her trail of dead bodies.

That, or:....wait for it....
"WHAT DIFFERENCE, AT THIS POINT, DOES IT MAKE?"

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
But But But

Hillary Clinton at Benghazi Hearing: 'What Difference, Does It Make?'

1/23/13 - Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was asked by Senator Ron Johnson about ascertaining whether the Benghazi terror attack was the result of a protest. "What difference, at this point, does it make?" Clinton responded.

Shiver Me Timbers.

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I am shocked! Are YOU accusing the former first lady of the United States of America of impropriety? Who do you think you are? You little Peon! SHE is HILLARY GODDAMN CLINTON, YOUR NEXT PRESIDENT! Forget the election, smoke and mirrors. She will be King!
edit on 27-3-2015 by HUMBLEONE because: King Hillary

+33 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

No doubt nothing will be done despite her clearly criminal actions. I am sick and tired of these people being held to a different standard than the rest of us. Put her ass in jail.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

If it wasn't so serious, it would be funny. But I can't wait for the punch line where through election fraud or well, election fraud, this thing gets elected as potus. Then there will be hell to pay.

I have to wonder how she's going to get the media to spin this in her favour? Of course, lately she seems to have fallen from grace with her handlers so maybe it's a moot point.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Didn't like 6 billion bucks come up missing on her watch?

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Yet, I'm on the hook for $700 dollars in taxes this year. Sounds right...

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

No Inspector General either.

Odd.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join