It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Hillary 'Wiped Clean' Server, Emails Permanently Deleted

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
uh-oh....

Leaked Message Demonstrates How Email Scandal Could Get Worse for Hillary Clinton

The scandal around Hillary Clinton's use of a personal email account to conduct State Department business doesn't appear to have yet had a significant effect on her chances of becoming the Democratic party's 2016 presidential nominee, perhaps because up to this point it's been more about the violation of abstract principles than about specific unsavory acts. It's been about what Clinton could be hiding rather than what she's actually done.

That might no longer be the case. In 2013, a number of emails written to Hillary Clinton by D.C. operative Sidney Blumenthal were leaked online, and in recent days Gawker and ProPublica have been reexamining those emails in light of the clintonemail.com controversy. A piece published Monday by Gawker's Sam Biddle quotes legal experts who say that Blumenthal may have violated the Foreign Agents Registration Act because he emailed Clinton on behalf of a foreign entity—specifically, on behalf of a Putin-friendly politican named Bidzina Ivanishvili who later became the prime minister of Georgia—even though Blumenthal hadn't notified the U.S. government that he was working on Ivanishvili's behalf. (The Foreign Agents Registration Act "requires persons acting as agents of foreign principals in a political or quasi-political capacity to make periodic public disclosure of their relationship with the foreign principal.")

The possible outcome -

This could become an even stickier situation when the private emails Clinton handed over to the State Department are finally released. Clinton has so far asked the public to take her at her word that she gave State every private email that was work-related. So she'd better hope that her emails with Blumenthal about Georgia were included in that dump, or else she'll have walked into an actual smoking-gun example of having apparently used the private account to hide her involvement in dubious activities.

Click link for remainder of article...

This could get interesting....

edit on 30-3-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

This whole thing is far from over... there will be more revelations as time goes on.

Someone or a group of someones within the Democratic party wanted Hillary out of the way and this scandal is sure to do it.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Answer

It is interesting that no politicians are coming to her defense and rescue, isn't it? Perhaps Easter Vacation is more important right now...

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Answer

It is interesting that no politicians are coming to her defense and rescue, isn't it? Perhaps Easter Vacation is more important right now...

I noticed that as well.. A few pages back I posted another article where the White House refused to answer a question on whether or not she broke the law.

No comment from the White House....

With the way Hillary and Obama went at it part of me wonders if this is being orchestrated by Obama / his zealots.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Clinton also used iPad for email; mixed personal, work chats

WASHINGTON (AP) — Hillary Rodham Clinton emailed her staff on an iPad as well as a BlackBerry while secretary of state, despite her explanation she exclusively used a personal email address on a homebrew server so that she could carry a single device, according to documents obtained by The Associated Press.

The State Department released a total of four emails between Clinton and her top advisers as part of a Freedom of Information Act request filed in 2013 by the AP, which sought Clinton's correspondence with senior advisers over a four-year period relating to drone strikes overseas and U.S. surveillance programs.

While limited, the emails offer one of the first looks into Clinton's correspondence while secretary of state. The messages came from and were sent to her private email address, hosted on a server at her property in Chappaqua, New York, as opposed to a government-run email account.

Click link for blah blah blah....

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   

It looks like she has dug herself a pretty deep hole here.
I wonder how many more lies will be exposed?
I wonder who is orchestrating her demise?
Since there have been reports that the Obama Administration is behind her fall from 'grace', I am inclined to believe that there is someone else doing this (TPTB, I guess), since most of what we are fed in the news is not the truth.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Simply for the purpose of national security, shouldn't it have been mandatory that the NSA or FBI examine Hillary's server for evidence of it having been hacked at any point in the past?

After all, government State Dept. and classified information was admittedly handled by her server.
edit on 31-3-2015 by IAMTAT because: comment added

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I know....blah blah blah Sharyl Attkisson...blah blah blah Newsmax...blah blah blah conservative ....blah blah blah ignore and move along:

Sharyl Attkisson: Hillary Must Be Hiding Something 'Very Bad'

"In my experience, there must've been some very, very bad or embarrassing things on there, because it appears as if she'd rather take the heat for the actions erasing the server at a time when she knew it was being sought by Congress and under Freedom of Information Act request, and probably lawsuits … than turn over what was really in them," she said.

"To me, this all points to Benghazi," Attkisson added. "There are things she didn't want to turn over and did not turn over – communications regarding the story that the administration most wants to go away, most wants to controversialize and most wants to say is a non-story. That's what it says."

Attkisson said Clinton also put herself in a position of being "in a terrible amount of trouble if you know that the material you have is being sought under a lawsuit or subpoena and you don't preserve it."

"I've spoken to current and former high-ranking intelligence officials who are appalled by the fact that this happened, as well as her explanation," she said. "[A]t the very least, they consider [the decision] extremely naive and would make that person totally unqualified to be in the position she served if she really believes the things she was saying about security."

www.newsmax.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
More than anything else, the fact that Obama shirked his responsibility to appoint an official Inspector General for the State Department in all the time Hillary was Secy. of State, is THE most suspicious of all.

This tells me that he was either complicit OR he and his insiders were watching her for some reason.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I think they were giving Hillary enough rope to hang herself...also keeping her close to keep an eye on her.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I think they were giving Hillary enough rope to hang herself...also keeping her close to keep an eye on her.

I'm just not sure yet. Obama did not want an official IG observing, recording, monitoring, and reporting within the state department. Why?
edit on 31-3-2015 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I'm just not sure yet. Obama did not want an official IG observing, recording, monitoring, and reporting within the state department. Why?

We'll never know the truth but it would be interesting if the White House was using the State Dept. to conduct some shady business and Hillary's server helped conceal the evidence.

Hillary may have wiped the server clean to cover more than her own ass.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Personally, I think Valerie Jarrett was tasked with keeping tabs and overseeing Hillary at State. An IG would've made that difficult.
Remember, when Hillary left the State Dept., it was Jarrett's office that sent in a crew to collect all of Hillary's files from her offices.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Answer

We'll never know the truth but it would be interesting if the White House was using the State Dept. to conduct some shady business and Hillary's server helped conceal the evidence.

I can't see Obama and Jarrett trusting Hillary to keep their complicity in anything nefarious completely secret.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

We have a red herring!

The headline, "Hillary Wipes Server Clean" should really be "Why did Obama FAIL to Appoint an Inspector General---What Was He Covering Up?"

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I can't see Obama and Jarrett trusting Hillary to keep their complicity in anything nefarious completely secret.

Who better than Hillary? She's the queen of secrets.

We'll never know what sort of deals were made when she dropped out of the 2008 race.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Personally, I think Valerie Jarrett was tasked with keeping tabs and overseeing Hillary at State. An IG would've made that difficult.
Remember, when Hillary left the State Dept., it was Jarrett's office that sent in a crew to collect all of Hillary's files from her offices.

Which is exactly what they'd do if they had a big pile of secrets to keep.

Just sayin...

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Try this one on for size:
Obama's right-hand man, Valerie Jarrett and Hillary's right-hand man, Huma Abedin BOTH have close ties to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Possible that Huma is Valerie's 'inside-man' in Hillary's office at Secy. of State...secretly keeping Jarrett informed of everything Hillary does?

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

This whole thing is far from over... there will be more revelations as time goes on.

Someone or a group of someones within the Democratic party wanted Hillary out of the way and this scandal is sure to do it.

I think she had something to do with it, she should have thought about the consequences.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Try this one on for size:
Obama's right-hand man, Valerie Jarrett and Hillary's right-hand man, Huma Abedin BOTH have close ties to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Possible that Huma is Valerie's 'inside-man' in Hillary's office at Secy. of State...secretly keeping Jarrett informed of everything Hillary does?

Makes you wonder who is really in charge

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join