It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumor: Putin Has Been Neutralized by a "Stealthy Coup" - Opening Post Updated 9x - Putin Found

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

The pro-Russian crowds script is filled with Nazi propaganda for some reason. I think they are stuck in some time vortex and can not break free. I also noticed during this entire Putin missing drama the pro-Russia posters on ATS steered clear for the most part.....Hmmm.

I wonder how many other governments have propaganda machines like this in use? I have a feeling other governments are a little more subtle.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
a reply to: Xcathdra

What I found funniest about that was he accused Poroshenko of being a Jew, and in the same breath called the Ukraine government Nazi's. I nearly spit out my coffee.

yeah the whole Ukraine and Nazi thing is what backed Putin into the corner he is stuck in. They don't seem to think things thru.. Easier to blame with whatever is convenient while hoping it doesn't bite them in the ass down the road.

Being bit on the ass might be why Putin was out of the public eye for the last 2 weeks +/-. When you watch Putin going to sit in the video he does it... gingerly..

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AgentSmith

I have to say that actually sounds quite plausible. And I feel like a bloody noob that I don't know that a flash can produce the impression, a picture has been photoshopped. But the explanation for my ignorance might be, that as much as possible I try to avoid using a flash, when taking pictures. I'm a big fan of "available light photography", so...

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I really like that silence...

Experts. Talking about Putin, Ukraine... Coups and schemes...
True lurkers.
Denying ignorance. 24/7.

In fact, peoples that dont have any clue what is happening.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: voiceofthecielago
I really like that silence...

Experts. Talking about Putin, Ukraine... Coups and schemes...
True lurkers.
Denying ignorance. 24/7.

In fact, peoples that dont have any clue what is happening.

After your rabidly Anti-Semitic post, silence is the best way for the rest of us to avoid getting post banned. At least it is now clear what sort of person supports Putin. (See my earlier thread about Putin and the Euro-fascists.)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

What are you talking about?!?

"Anti-semitic post"? You are joking?

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: voiceofthecielago

No the ultranationalist parties in Ukraine failed to gain any seats.

Russia on the other hand has 55 members of their Duma who are members of their ultranationalist parties.

The Nazi invocation by Putin is / was to distract people while he invaded Ukraine. He tried to focus their attention on the false claim about the Nazis in Ukraine while trying to rewrite Russia's history of WWII.

The Nazi argument is what backed him into a corner. Considering the amount of propaganda Russian media puts out about Ukraine, any action by Putin would put him into the position of having to explain why he "left the Nazi's" in Ukraine. He has told so many lies to so many people he is now contradicting himself every time he opens his mouth.

He is acting like a brain damaged test monkey.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Please, facts are not welcome here, we're pushing an agenda.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

Please, facts are not welcome here, we're pushing an agenda.

I noticed that...

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Would you mind starting a thread on what you've presented here please. I find it very interesting.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

Would you mind starting a thread on what you've presented here please. I find it very interesting.

Yes, please! I look forward to exposing the lies.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: Bone75

Yes, please! I look forward to exposing the lies.

You can do this here. Why not?
First you accused me of being anti-semitic... Without any reason. You insulted me. My family risked their lives during WWII... We have our Yad Vashem Tree. And im proud of this.

Now you are saying that im writing lies. When i lied? Expose my "lies" or stfu.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

You can do this here. Why not?
First you accused me of being anti-semitic... Without any reason. You insulted me. My family risked their lives during WWII... We have our Yad Vashem Tree. And im proud of this.

Now you are saying that im writing lies. When i lied? Expose my "lies" or stfu.

You are claiming that the Azov Brigade is financed by Jews, and that there are Nazis in the Rada in Kyiv. Neither is true. Swastikas do not make the Nazi, hatred does. The Azov Brigade is not a part of the Ukraine military, it is a band of brigands not responsive to Kyiv.

Alexander Vladimirovich Zakharchenko, the Fuehrer of the Donetsk People's Republic, is a member of of Oplot, an ultra-nationalist paramilitary organization every bit as Anti-Semitic as your Nazis. He was the leader of the Oplot Battalion, , whose activities included trying to run over peaceful protesters. If repeating lies about the government in Kyiv, you are strengthening the neo-Nazis who are rallying in support of Putin:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now please stop plastering incendiary off-topic posts in this thread.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Yea! Take it easy on all the Nazis! They ain't ever hurt nobody...

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood

I'm not the one taking it easy on the Nazis; by propagating Russia's line against Kyiv, it is strengthening the Nazi Russia supports! At least the Azov Nazis and the Donbass Nazis are killing each other.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood

The same can be said of Stalin and Putin. Or are you unfamiliar with Russian actions towards civilians in Chechnya? Which, by the way, was all of Putin's doing - both wars.
edit on 19-3-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
The narrative was starkly changed, and it was NOT Russia who changed it.
From December, 2012:
www.ibtimes.com...

However, this was only the latest inflammatory incident involving the extreme right-wing party which espouses a virulently xenophobic, anti-Semitic, anti-gay, and anti-Russian agenda.

European and Israeli leaders expressed shock in October when Svoboda gained more than 10 percent of the electorate in parliamentary elections, entering the legislature for the first time ever. (In some western regions of Ukraine, Svoboda gained as much as 40 percent of the vote.).

From August, 2013:
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Politicians are also deeply divided on the subject. Former President Viktor Yushchenko, who steered Ukraine toward the West after leading the 2004 Orange Revolution, campaigned to have the nationalist insurgents honored as heroes, even though leading Western historians say many of their units had a hand in massacring civilians, including Jews and Poles. And the radical nationalist party Svoboda – a vocal force in parliament whose leaders have been accused of anti-Semitic and racist remarks – extolls those fighters.

The Party of Regions led by President Viktor Yanukovych, who is seen as more Russia-friendly, has campaigned against treating the men as heroes. But the party has exploited the anti-fascist cause to its advantage. In May, it organized a large rally in Kiev to protest fascism and call for tolerance – but after the event ended, pro-government activists clashed with opposition protesters and beat up two journalists trying to film the brawl.

Now, look at what a difference a Svoboda directed revolution supported by western politicians makes:
Feb, 2015:
www.huffingtonpost.com...

t goes without saying that Svoboda is anything but liberal (its representatives often deride Ukrainian liberals as "liberasts" -- a combination of liberal and pederasts) and that its ranks also include genuine anti-Semites, xenophobes and racists (the openly neo-Nazi ideologue, Yuri Mykhalchyshyn, comes to mind). But their relative presence in the party is probably no greater than that of Russian supremacists and Ukrainophobes in Yanukovych's Party of Regions and the Communist Party of Ukraine.

Hmmmm...
www.globalresearch.ca...

Not only does the mainstream media fail to deal with the underlying fascist beliefs of Svoboda, most extend the cover-up by glibly pointing out that right-wing parties exist in several European countries, so this is no big deal. In saying this, they studiously avoid disclosing that in all these countries the right-wing parties are totally excluded from any role in government, but this is not the case now in Ukraine. For the first time since the Nazi era, a basically fascist movement has entered a European government and holds key positions of power. Interestingly, so far there hasn’t been a peep about this from the European Parliament who very recently (as cited above) urged the Ukrainian Rada“not to associate with, endorse or form coalitions with this party.”

WOW! Seems to be an accurate description of the playbook that Huffpo "Let's minimalize Svoboda's perceived involvement AND their perceived severity" Feb, 2015 offering, huh?

In trying to downplay the significance and role of Svoboda and the Right Sector, the media usually point out that Svoboda has only 8 percent of the seats in the Rada and that the Right Sector doesn’t have any elected members, thus making it appear that these parties are of little consequence. The startling fact not revealed is that Svoboda has seven members within the government’s 21-member cabinet, so they compose one-third of the cabinet – all in the most key and powerful positions. Moreover, the Right Sector has a role in government as well; its leader DmytroYarosh is in charge of the police as the Deputy Secretary to the Minister of National Security.

Now, bring this back to America for a moment... Obama et all would like to portray this Svoboda involvement as "minor" and "unconsequential." Consider this, if you will:
2011:
politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...
60 Tea Party affiliated United States Representatives... that is 60 out of a total of 453 total reps. (13.2%)

2011:
ivn.us...

Members of the Tea Party movement have been called a lot of nasty things before like: crazy, extremists, teabaggers, and racists, but in the final hours of the debt ceiling debate, just one month before the ten-year anniversary of the 9-11 terrorist attacks, many Democrats, including Vice President Joe Biden, have been calling Tea Party members the nastiest name yet: terrorists.

Sources in the room told The Politico that in a closed-door meeting of House Democrats with Vice President Joe Biden, Rep. Mike Doyle (D-PA) said:

“We have negotiated with terrorists. This small group of terrorists have made it impossible to spend any money… “the Tea Party acted like terrorists in threatening to blow up the economy.”

2012:
Harry Reid
nation.foxnews.com...

We must stop the Tea Party before the United States Senate falls into the hands of extremists and ideologues who leave no room for reason or compromise, who don’t recognize common ground even when they’re standing on it.

2013:
www.beliefnet.com... -party.html

A Rasmussen poll this week asked voters to identify the nation’s top terror threat. Most said radical Muslims. But voters who approved of President Obama’s job performance were split: 29% said radical Muslims, while 26% identified the Tea Party as the nation’s top terror threat.

Fascinating (or is it 'Fascistnation' o_O ) how hypocritically dense politicians and their puppet-like media outlets are...

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
Swastikas do not make the Nazi, hatred does.

o_O
What type of "Heritage, not hate" bastardization is this, now? Sorry man, but when we're talking about a flag distinctly created for the Nazis and under which multiple millions of ethnic minorities were slaughtered, starved, and gassed, you better goddamn well believe that a Swastika makes a %^$^ Nazi.

(and for the record, the direction this conversation has taken, although obviously inconvenient and uncomfortable to you, is not off topic. Considering Ukrainian involvement in the initially suspected "disappearance" of Mr. Putin was one of the theories floated about, this evidence showing exactly what Putin was/is fighting against demonstrates that Putin's assessment of the current government of the Ukraine wasn't incorrect. That's a fact and, like all facts, imaginative denial doesn't make it any less true.)

new topics

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93 >>

join