It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumor: Putin Has Been Neutralized by a "Stealthy Coup" - Opening Post Updated 9x - Putin Found

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
If there was a "power struggle that usurped the boss" then I wonder who that might be?

..........Always watch the quiet ones..........
I don't think there was even a power struggle yet. There could
have been a fishing expedition after the assassination to weed
out the sympathizers... as many have speculated. Putin maybe
did not expect the kind of pushback he got, and cast the line.

If there is another major dissent silenced though, and the crowd
gets ugly, we'll see the officer in charge of the clampdown very
likely one from the inner circle. Don't count on Nogovitsyn.. he's
so tight with Putin he'd get pulled off the front for next torpedo,
if he weren't so valuable out in the field.
Dmitry has the ear of many, and the Duma is still viable no matter
what happens to Vlad or his handlers. This whole thing was cooked
up by more than just one Old School hit man....

edit on 18-3-2015 by derfreebie because: I had to come back... I live for this spin

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

What color is this Putin?! ..The internet can't decide!!

had to

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Had some time, put the two images together, with the Putins heads the same size, and close together.

I also worked on the color levels, based on the red and blue in the flag in the background… it's not perfect, as the lighting and exposure on the two shots were probably different.

This makes it more clear that these are two different photos. However, it also tends to highlight how the recent one on the right looks like a Putin head has been Photoshopped in.
edit on 18-3-2015 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: derfreebie

Yes their might be something in this Putin might be getting a backlash, from menvedev and is unable to kill him because he's to high profile. theseason.yuku.com... Theirs been to many out of place happenings , to many questions, but if Zolotov is dead , it might be the beginning of the end for Putin .

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

The more you look the more fake it looks. If R.T accidentally reported the meeting with the Khazac PM. before it happened with pics, it must have happened, but then had orders to prove Putin appeared on the 15th The whole of his reappearance could easily be faked, and photo shopped. RT. are good with graphics.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   
So - A question about the latest Putin meeting.

What media outlets were present when it occurred? Was it multiple media outlets or just Russian State media with a pool feed?
edit on 18-3-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

SO, glad to see that I'm not the only one thinking that the Putin on the right (2015) totally looks fake (and by god, I'm no photoshop-expert, but a photographer)!

BTW, big kudos for that breathtaking thread!

from Germany
edit on 18/3/15 by Peloquin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Finally updated his Twitter.....showing off the meeting that the recent pics being discussed came from.

Source

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Maybe he lost his phone.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: voiceofthecielago

Maybe being in the loop he knew he would be next, journalism in Russia isn't a growth industry. Having a son their would tend to compromise him. If Russia's backing for Syria, is giving Assad his power base, and now all this Islamic state businesses. Then its a fair bet that Russia is arming them. Which makes it a fair bet that, the MOSSAD being the most efficient security service on the planet, and very good at doing what they must to protect Israel would have a presence. I don't think anyone would advertise the fact that they did this or that, but Israel is still Americas pit-bull, and out of necessity will do what it has to . It might be clean up time.

What is also interesting, is that the "Debka file" reported that Medvedev's Facebook had on it that Putin was dead, and it was removed after twenty minutes. www.debka.com...

I meant that the journalist was found out to be a 'mossad spy' so to speak, that's why I was wondering if he was jewish. I would assume he is, why else fly to israel for 'protection'. Protection from what?

I checked out that site, I wouldn't believe anything on it, it's very obviously promoting islamophobia, and pro-zionist.
edit on 18-3-2015 by Rhiannon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rhiannon

It is reported that on March the 9th early in the morning, Alexie Venenikotov, one of the most respected journalists in Moscow, gathered up his son and headed for the Airport where he got on a plane for Israel fearing for his life. Something has been happening inside the Kremlin. If a Putin is alive, then what about Zolotov? Putin's hit man . If anything has been happening to interfere with the big mans power base,they would have to get him first, then if he's dead theirs been a silent coup , if he's alive its time to be worried.

I meant that the journalist was found out to be a 'mossad spy' so to speak, that's why I was wondering if he was jewish. I would assume he is, why else fly to israel for 'protection'. Protection from what?

I checked out that site, I wouldn't believe anything on it, it's very obviously promoting islamophobia, and pro-zionist.
Is this true? Was the journalist jewish? This could be something and the only thing I can think he would so afraid of that he left Russia for israel, is he was found out. This almost sounds like what happened to the U.K. MP Galloway who got attacked in the street, and his attacker got a new house in israel for his efforts.

And you can't ignore history, the overthrow and murder of Tsar Nicholas II and his family were by bolshevik communist jews who ushered in Lenin. Putin HAS to be very aware of that. And the fact that he's 'effin with Rotchild banking system. Total speculation of course, but wars always seem to go back to Rotchild control of the money/banking systems.. Just ask President Andrew Jackson who survived 2 point blank assassination attempts due to misfire, divine intervention I say. He's the only president that beat the Rotchilds and now maybe Putin
: D

ETA: I did try to upload the vid, but it said pics only.

Maybe being in the loop he knew he would be next, journalism in Russia isn't a growth industry. Having a son their would tend to compromise him. If Russia's backing for Syria, is giving Assad his power base, and now all this Islamic state businesses. Then its a fair bet that Russia is arming them. Which makes it a fair bet that, the MOSSAD being the most efficient security service on the planet, and very good at doing what they must to protect Israel would have a presence. I don't think anyone would advertise the fact that they did this or that, but Israel is still Americas pit-bull, and out of necessity will do what it has to . It might be clean up time.

What is also interesting, is that the "Debka file" reported that Medvedev's Facebook had on it that Putin was dead, and it was removed after twenty minutes. www.debka.com...

Well...it says it was on his website, but there is no screenshot or anything that proves it was. Though I'm sure if it WAS, then somebody has a copy of that post.
edit on 3/18/15 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   

but Israel is still Americas pit-bull

Ahahahahahahah
Mate. Are you crazy? America is israel servant... And is owned by jews. America is doing (government of course) what israel says. Thats why peoples from other countries call USA "usrael"...
And maybe thats why mossad agents can cheer and jump with joy when americans die. Like they did during WTC controlled demolition...

Anyway, you all talk only about Putin. Yes he was missing. We dont know what he was doing. But what was happening with other leaders? Angela Merkel was missing too... Obama? I dont know. But there was rumour that he was missing too. I still think that there was some secret meeting between them... And thats why usrael troops are not going to Ukraine, thats why Angela WILL be in Moscow during WWII Victory Day. She will not be only on Russian Army parade... Something happened, something changed during Putins absence... And if you watch closely you see such things. Of course you can cry that Putin is devil and all that american bull# and be blind...

(post by voiceofthecielago removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I really, really thought we were done with the whole "Is was the JEWS." narrative. It's tired and played out.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

This makes it more clear that these are two different photos. However, it also tends to highlight how the recent one on the right looks like a Putin head has been Photoshopped in.

To be fair though, particularly in a case where the photo has been taken with a flash it will look photoshopped.
I've taken a lot of photos with flash outside or in brightly lit buildings to ensure the subjects face is evenly lit and not underexposed compared to the background and it nearly always makes it look like a bad photoshop job. Especially as using the flash for fill will make the lighting on the subject's face look unnatural compared to what the surroundings make one expect.
I've personally experienced this as a photographer wherever I've been taking family pics outside or inside at a press conference. Maybe I'm just a crappy photographer but I think it's unavoidable sometimes even for the best. :-)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

What color is this Putin?!

I almost thought I had too rough a night when I first saw this pic, so glad it wasn't that.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Tired and played out... But true.

Do you know that major pro-Kievs battalions "Azov" and "Aidar" are funded by jewish bussinesmans with israeli roots... Check it, im not lying. Funniest thing is that both of them are wearing nazi symbols... Do you know that Poroshenko real name is "Walcman" and he is from jewish family. That family is sometimes called "clan of jewish thievs"... And many more coincidences like that... But its all played out of course.

But we should talk about Putins absence in this topic, not about jews. What do you think about secret meeting hypothesis?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

I really, really thought we were done with the whole "Is was the JEWS." narrative. It's tired and played out.

Really? imo the surface has only been scratched by most western media controlled countries, citizens. Any time any one wants to dig deeper into the "international jews" (so coined by the American Founding Fathers) and israel, history, geopolitics and the economy, that would be great fun. Especially considering Europeans are literally thrown in jail for posing questions or making jokes about jews.

While JE SUIS CHARLIE publishing covers of God, The Father, The Son and the Holy Spirit taking part in a 3 way sodomization, or pissing on Mohammed is apparently perfectly fine example of free speech. Go figure.

But as I said, Putin is well aware of non-western slanted history, and the fact that a journalist fled to israel during this missing time..... hmmmmmm

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Rhiannon

wow... taking a run at the Jews full Hitler while invoking the founding fathers.. most impressive.

personal responsibility has no meaning for you does it? Its just easier to blame others.

A very typical... Putin.... reaction.

edit on 18-3-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

What I found funniest about that was he accused Poroshenko of being a Jew, and in the same breath called the Ukraine government Nazi's. I nearly spit out my coffee.

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join