It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway Just Deported 824 Muslims

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Norway has apparently been actively deporting Muslims with ties to terrorists.

They somehow determined who was who and took the steps to clean out the country!!

So now they say the crime rates are dropping.

Looks like they decided to use laws that were "dormant" and not enforced until recently.

Norway recently made the controversial decision to deport a large amount of Muslims with ties to radical groups.

Despite all the liberals in Norway deeming this “racist”, the logical party went ahead with it and the result almost shut down every opposing voice in the government instantly. This is one of the best stories we have eve seen come from such a liberal area of the world.

Violent Crime Dropped By 30%

Norway Just Deported 824 Muslims, Every American Needs To See What Happened Next

Hmmm.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Good for them.
that is an example we should all follow, especially if there are proven links to radical groups or movements.
I applaud them for doing what most places, including america cannot: take action.
Let them play out their radical stone age BS in their home country.
I rally do hope more places follow this example.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That is one of the advantages of not being a member of The European Union.

If an EU member country tried this, there would be a long drawn out process in The European Court Of Human Rights.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

A Google search of this topic shows this so-called news to be carried by predominantly right-wing organisations.

There are no instances of any MSM carrying this story, and they surely would if verifiable.

Check yourself and make your own mind up, but it seems to me to be just another bull# political post.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Wow! Good find OP! I wonder if this success is going to be talked about in the MSM and stimulate some other governments to remove radicals. Of course I wonder what evidence threshold Norway required for deportation. That was an awful lot of people to blow out in one month!

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Applause!

About time this happened and hope this unexpected bright spot of SANITY spreads.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: korkythecat

A Google search of this topic shows this so-called news to be carried by predominantly right-wing organisations.

There are no instances of any MSM carrying this story, and they surely would if verifiable.

Check yourself and make your own mind up, but it seems to me to be just another bull# political post.

Dis the Google search show any articles that were more specific?

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Actually, the 824 were deported last October.

Many of the people who have been deported have been convicted of crime, or are individuals who have already been ordered to leave, but have returned to Norway illegally.

www.norwaypost.com...

I don't know where the claim that they were all Muslims came from though.

Nationals of Nigeria, Romania, Poland, Albania, and Russia accounted for the highest number of deportees in 2014’s first nine months.
theforeigner.no...
Seems that, once again, the headlines don't seem to match the facts.

Coordinated efforts by the Norwegian police and immigration authorities resulted in a record number of foreign nationals being kicked out of Norway last year. Increased numbers of convicted foreigners and rejected refugees are also being kept out of the country if they try to return.
www.newsinenglish.no...
edit on 2/28/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Nice try. The pictures of "Muslims being deported from Norway" aren't even from Norway. They are in fact from Greece and do not show Muslims. They show illegal immigrants who got caught entering Greece.

On top that, even the locals are calling BS on this.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Even better then

Either way they are takeing out the trash.

Im all for immigration.

But if you break the law or cause trouble you should be kicked out.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

Hard to be certain anymore of any sources these days.

edit on Feb-28-2015 by xuenchen because: -::[__+OO+__]::-

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Obviously.
Why lie about "824 Muslims deported" in October?

Of course, our esteemed OP would never bother to fact check his "sources." Where's the fun in that?

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Well done Norway, either way if they deported criminal immigrants, it is a good thing and should be done in every nation.

Unvetted immigration was never feasible.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: crazyewok

Obviously.
Why lie about "824 Muslims deported" in October?

Of course, our esteemed OP would never bother to fact check his "sources." Where's the fun in that?

You say "last October" like it was so long ago!

If it happened last week would you then question the ability of the stats on the crime rate drop?

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

If it happened last week would you then question the ability of the stats on the crime rate drop?

No. And I'm still not doing so. Norway is not a very large country and removing several thousand criminals could well result in a noticeable reduction in crime.

I'm just wondering why it was claimed that "Norway Just Deported 824 Muslims."

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

No. And I'm still not doing so. Norway is not a very large country and removing several thousand criminals would probably result a noticeable reduction in crime.

I'm just wondering why it was claimed that "Norway Just Deported 824 Muslims.

First thing you pointed out in your first post to this thread!

Actually, the 824 were deported last October.

Perhaps you just made a mistake?

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I'm just wondering why it was claimed that "Norway Just Deported 824 Muslims."

Because when you use the word "muslims" people automatically assume terrorist....hate sells and sells well apparently

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Perhaps you just made a mistake?
No mistake. 824 people were deported last October. Can you support the claim that they were all Muslim?

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Hi

Im norwegian, and I cant find new about this in my country?
In 2014 we deported over 5000 asylum seekers, of them 543 children, and only in october 2014 a total of 824 people vere deported, but I can't find any information about them being related to terrorist organisasjon, and where is the 30% drop in criminality from??
I would not blindly belive all that's written is in this newsreport.... At least this is totaly new to me

We have a bunch of fanatic muslim thugs that ar often in the media, but sadly they are still here....

Love and light
SatNam

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join