It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway Just Deported 824 Muslims

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Ignoring the blatant use of Muslim for 'effect' its still a victory for countries that want rid of criminal elements, as said, had they been part of the EU like us SUCKERS in the UK then every one of those people would have started a protracted 'Human Right's case costing the tax payer MILLIONS knowing that some sad senile old judge or some far left fool would argue their rights to remain to continue their mini / massive crime empire.

It really should be as simple as agreeing to a countries laws and having a clause that says you will be kicked out for gross criminal behaviour..

If you don't sign, you don't get in..

But then again the whole point is that we should be running immigration as a business and just taking in people who can put in to the economy, Radicals of any sort are not known for their love of the welfare state..(well not in a positive way for the tax payer).
edit on 1-3-2015 by Mclaneinc because: Typing faster than I think.. / spelling..

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
That is one of the advantages of not being a member of The European Union.

If an EU member country tried this, there would be a long drawn out process in The European Court Of Human Rights.

Wrong, the European Court Of Human Rights is not an EU institution, it's related to the Council of Europe, of which Norway is part.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DenSpenstigeGutten

Thanks for your comment, it is a valuable contribution IMO, and valid as I get the impression that perhaps those not in 'Europe of the free borders' do not really understand how our nations have been compromised on many levels due to unchecked immigration. I am not against good immigration of people from anywhere, as long as they are thoroughly vetted and here for the good of the nation and willingly obey the laws and if not integrating, at least not imposing their own nation's culture when it is contrary to our laws.

However the immigration that we have here in the UK has been for more than 15 years now, unchecked and unsustainable, as you described, same story, places you cannot go to, some places it would be rare to find a UK national at all or an English speaking person. I have worked in the front line housing / mental health industry and I know that most of the immigrants here did the ditching the passport thing, they got here via criminal gangs to which they are often still affiliated to whilst here. They weren't the destitute of their lands, they were the fee paying criminally connected.

It is not a surprise that the most wanted of ISIS criminals were residing in the UK,appearing ''moderate'' but being anything but, they were detected but nothing was done about it.

So whether the title is misleading, is a matter of integrity but the general feeling in the UK and most of Europe is that enough is enough and good news about somewhere deporting criminals is seen as a step forward and welcomed. It is a glimmer of hope for our nations.
edit on 1-3-2015 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Yep. Instead of sending thousands of troops over there with all the gear needed to support them, why not bring everyone home and deport all the Muslim/Islamic assholes who think we're infidels and just leave them all in their #ing sandbox to piss on one another...? Seems reasonable to me.

#GoNorway!

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DenSpenstigeGutten
If by poor integration you mean zero integration, then yes. The biggest issue was not following up to make sure asylum seekers and immigrants were continuing their "mandatory" language lessons and following the rules. Grønland is a place that shouldnt exist as it does, it removes any incentive to adapt.

a reply to: neformore
Im surprised this isnt in the hoax bin yet. But that said, it was leaked that the government tried to cover up reporting of the ethnicities of criminals. NRK1 Reported that of the 41 rape cases in Oslo, it was something like 90% perpetrated by African immigrants and 10% Kurdish. At any rate the police stated outright that none of them were committed by people of Norwegian descent.
You can look up NRK1 Nyheter Oslo Rape Statistics, but most people promoting it were actually white supremacists. Try to find the video from a good source.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
finally a country with the marbles to do whats right! when will others wake up and follow? bravo norway, bravo.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JourneymanWelder

Look what forum this is in.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

It wasn't originally, the opening post and title aren't from the most reliable of sources but it appears the figure is correct but not necessarily the religion, it could have been more or less.

IMO it is the fact that they deported criminal immigrants that is a good thing, irrespective of religion, but I guess the flags and stars reflect the general feeling of malaise towards a certain Muslim contingent, that the UK seems to have been harbouring more than anywhere else.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

The only moral issue I see with this is dumping these scumbags on the country of origins doorstep just to ruin their countries...

Put them down instead.

unless their organs are harvested.

They were criminals and illegals, not terror suspects. And to kiil them and harvest their organs...really...coming from a muslim? Oh thats right - Islam the religion of peace.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Maybe you could explain how harvesting the organs of terrorists for people who cannot find a donor is un-Islamic?

I wasn't talking about petty criminals or just immigrants, was I...
& you know that, because you cherry picked my post and left out the words "any terror suspect"!!!

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I hope others do the same.
if immigrants comit a crime,
they kick them out to.

I am Not against the Muslims.
its the aggregant immigrants
that come over like rats.

they dont stop in the first safe countries.
they go to london with its roads of gold!

edit on 2-3-2015 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

While I understand and can at a certain degree agree with you, it's just not hard for us Norwegians to believe. Over the past ten years we have seen a steady increase of crime in Oslo and other communities brought to us by mass immigration from the middle east. Even our reluctant and extremely liberal news papers that try very hard not to step on toes have started to address the problem.

Here is a liberal news site that states that in Oktober 2014 over 1500 people were deported. 21% of these were to afghanistan, others to Somalia and other countries. Both of these countries are primarily muslim. I dont think it is a far stretch to believe that 800 muslims were deported.

www.nytid.no...

a reply to: theabsolutetruth

It is frusterating. I dont think it is all the immigrants fault though. I think we should give the blame down the middle. Our governments have allowed this unchecked immigration into our countries and haven't put up enough resources to deal with the complications it brings. Not enough integration for example. I have a Muslim friend who had to pull his own weight while he waited for a yes or a no on his papers to stay. He taught himself the language and strived very hard to find a job. It is an uphill battle for nearly all immigrants to integrate.

Then we have the other side, those who come because they know our governments hand out freebies left and right. My friend mentioned above told me that word of mouth spreads quickly. Once one immigrant makes it he tells everyone back home exactly how to get into the country and how to delay the authorities long enough that they grant you amnesty because your case took to long. They do this by giving false names and places they come from. Many have thrown away their passports when they came to make it impossible to find out who they are.

They then start to form their own little communities and get help from the local government to start their own company like coffee shops, food stores and clothe shops making it so they do not need to learn the language.

It is a bad situation and I have many ex liberal friends that in 2005 said they were for opening our borders only to have them on the opposite side today in opinion. I dont think stopping immigration is the answer. We just need managable flow of immigrants and a better method of integrating them. We also cant be afraid to send criminals back home or people who lied to get here. We also cant be afraid to say no!

It is now to a point where it is hurting ethnic norwegians to. I remember a few years ago I was listening to the radio when they said that trygd (disability pension) because so many immigrants were abusing it by faking injury and getting trygd and moving back to their country. (You are allowed to move once you get trygd.)

How is this fair to us norwegians? Our oil fund too is running out because we are unable to carry the burden of immigrants who do not pay taxes. That is also for norwegians who do the same but the influx of so many immigrants over the past 10 years have really put a strain on us.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The only thing missing from the OP is Obama outraged. How did that happen?

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
People who chew on crap have really bad breath. This thread reeks.
Racism pouring out of people's mouths at a an alarming rate.
SHAME ON ALL OF YOU.
Of course the perpetrators will all hold up their hands and say Not me.
That's because they're all blind too.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join