It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFiD Microchips: Mark of the Beast Technology

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique
Regardless of what I and varying other Christians think about this, (there is a lot of contention a lot of the time) what do you guys think about this technology and the risks, potential benefits and side effects etc? Surely it freaks you out regardless of whether you take the Bible seriously or not?

I'm not sure who exactly would do the enforcing of this on anyone with threats of death. There would be uprising from Christians and non Christians alike. Who is enforcing this on the rich? Since presumably those elites would be the ones forcing it on the people.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
Our DNA is a unique identifier. If we had some way of remotely reading DNA, then they'd be able do do this even if you declined being chipped.

Coincidentally, Carbon-12 (one of the elements in human DNA) is made up of 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

originally posted by: TechUnique
Regardless of what I and varying other Christians think about this, (there is a lot of contention a lot of the time) what do you guys think about this technology and the risks, potential benefits and side effects etc? Surely it freaks you out regardless of whether you take the Bible seriously or not?

I'm not sure who exactly would do the enforcing of this on anyone with threats of death. There would be uprising from Christians and non Christians alike. Who is enforcing this on the rich? Since presumably those elites would be the ones forcing it on the people.

The New World Order one world government would be able to enforce anything with threats of death. People enforce things with threats of death nowadays, look at US foreign policy. (Albeit rather shaky recently)

You can bet that if there was a one world government with one person at the head of it, he/she/it/whatever could force anyone, rich or poor to do something under threat of death.

Remember of course, even the Nazis were 'Just following orders'.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Perfect, get people to rally around a child's safety if he/she is kidnapped. What's to stop that ideal from not bleeding into adult-hood, for let's say easy healthcare or payment of store items instead of CCards or use of cell phones as planned? As it would make for more ease of payment. In the US elderly(Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia) patients have been getting these.
To some I guess it would hardly matter because of being so integrated into the system with their phones, and now Tvs listening in-as in the news lately. IMO that is the first concern to help be aware of and or combat because these are showing as the path to apathy against protecting privacy rights.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

Fair enough.

How far off would something like this be in your opinion?

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Old tech.
There are systems that can "sniff" your DNA from across the room. Stuff was common in 03.
www.sciencedaily.com...
www.nature.com...
www.medicalnewstoday.com...

Ultimately, the magneto-DNA platform will allow both universal and specific detection of various clinically relevant bacterial species, with sensitivity down to single bacteria.

To have to inject yourself with an ID and link to a database is so 80's thinking. With 80's tech.

edit on 2/11/2015 by staple because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Hello

There is no and never has been, any need for technology to stop people buying or selling. You only need power. The Jews in the Papal States up until the mid-late 19th century were so restricted. As were they in ghettos in Vienna and other places around the world.

Regarding other restrictions, you only need to look at laws and the enforcing of them. Both secular and the laws of the land and any police force, and religious, such as sharia law and how it's enforced in many places. None of which require any technology. Only power.

Alternatively, we can take a good look at rationing in ww2 as a basic buy n sell restriction. You couldn't buy or sell without the coupon that was required for that item.

On a Bible note a reflection on the beast system is the worship of the golden image in Daniel 3 is worthy. Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego. There names mean a great scribe drawn by force a servant of light (or very near this) when you consider that all are forced to take the mark, which in my opinion, will be physical it's quite revealing.

Cain was given a mark by God and I believe this was visible as a warning to others what would happen if Cain was attacked. There are so many instances of visable marks In the Bible. Satan wants to be God and will emulate to deceive.

Regards

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 04:00 AM
link   
who says they'd have to "deny" religion and accept "the new ways" ?
what if it is a mark to "prove" they are part of the "christian" or "muslim" religion ? that will be dominant when they introduce these "laws" ?

look up VICARIUS FILII DEI

there should be enough links to what that title adds up to in Latin, Hebrew and Roman numerals to say something, then look up who holds that title.

Roman Numerals: I = 1, V and U = 5, X = 10, C = 100, D = 500, M = 1000.

there are many theories on how the "mark of the beast" will be applied.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Why are we still talking about this... This is old news... It didn't happen a couple years ago when there was a frenzy about it. It ain't going to happen now

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Great post, Tech.
I've been enjoying alot of your threads lately.

As for this, all of which I see coming in the near future. Remember though, alot of naysayers will deny it is coming and say that it's "technological progress" or "the evolution of economic currency"...but it is still the same mark.

I don't think alot of people, Christians alike, even realize how serious this will become. Here is an interesting tidbit. Already across the globe you need an unique identifier to obtain a job and get paid. (Excluding "under the table" work) That number is used by employers to hire employees and track their payroll, taxes and healthcare, among other things. Here is the future: You are not allowed to work without the chip, because it is identified only through the employers and their federal tax ID. You can't work because you refused the only way to get identified, paid, and have your taxes withheld. Without the mark (RFiD) you can't make money. Without money, you can't live in society/own a house/own property/pay taxes.

It is a huge issue because more and more people are just blindly accepting cashless ways to purchase everything. So what is the next logical step? Credit cards wear out, money burns and coins lost....electronic currency is well on it's way. They will need a better way to implement it. Either by force or fad.

Even the most devout Christians don't want to hear it. We are being slowly indoctrinated into thinking that this will be the best thing for us. It will be a choice. A hard choice.

Stay strong brother.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

Fair enough.

How far off would something like this be in your opinion?

I wouldn't like to hazard a guess but I could definitely see it happening within 20 years or so. That's looking at the rate at which things are going in the world right now in regards to globalization.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: drevill

Thanks for your post, that was very interesting! So do you think the mark could be something as simple as a 666 tattoo, a luciferian eye or just anything symbolic and non technological?

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: havok

Great post! I still think, like you, that the RFiD will be the ultimate mark of the beast, it just makes sense. But I'm open to the fact that we don't actually know, or the tech could change!

Either way I am definitely not getting chipped!!

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
RFID, whether active or passive, is not able to be tracked over any large distance. Besides that, as others have mentioned, all you have to do it cut it out. The type of change you are talking about would have to be world-wide implemented in a very hasty fashion in order for it to work at all, but you are only talking about Christians I guess.

RIFD has its uses, I have my dog chipped with one.

Unless they could "secretly" implant these in people then suddenly shut off all forms of barter and communication without one then this plan would not even be laughable it would be so bad.

Silly idea that will not happen anywhere close to the near future.

But if it does, I guess only the Christians have to worry about it so I am all good there.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Why do people insist on believing silly superstitions from inaccurate, mis-translated copies books written nearly two thousand years ago, of which no originals exist? Really, this should all be irrelevant but due to ignorant idiots and egotistical sociopathic maniacs who are trying to force fulfill what they believe to be "divine" prophecy, this world is a complete and utter mess.

We are all screwed.
edit on 11-2-2015 by Firefly_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Oh...and RFID is not anywhere close to being in it's infancy. It has actually reached a pinnacle which is why it is used in transport/shipping/retail industry so much.

Major issue with your suggested use of it would be that small thing called population, and in particular rural populations worldwide that really have little contact with any tech or the outside world.....and yes there are PLENTY of them.

These crazed Christian ideas are so obviously narrow-minded focus on a 1st world conspiracy.

Have you even begun to think of how this could possibly be implemented on a world scale? It couldn't.....plain and simple, the resources this would take to accomplish are just not, nor will they ever be, there.

It couldn't even happen in the US....there are WAY too many that live on their own with no need to buy things from a store.

I do like that your post is limited solely to "devout" Christians though....it would mean no more having to deal with someone arguing that the bible is literal and only having the bible as a means to back a belief....

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

You don't think RFiD technology could advance to the point of GPS? Nano technology, Satellite technology and Bio mechanics are amazing and they are always improving!

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

By in it's early stages I mean in terms of human use. I thought that was clear? I could still be wrong though but I've only heard of it being used in humans in recent years and in terms of human use it is an exciting new technology that is forever finding new applications.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I personally think the mark is going to come on the heels of a plague. The mark will signify that you have been vaccinated and those without it won't be allowed into schools, shopping centers, etc.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I suspect RFID will be more of a distraction than anything. Compared to other technology out there, it is 'archaic.'

Look for things that are marketed to teens/kids rather than parents. These plans are all long term. When those teens and kids start having children of their own, there will be little debate as it will be accepted and common place.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join