It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFiD Microchips: Mark of the Beast Technology

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique
a reply to: Vasa Croe

You don't think RFiD technology could advance to the point of GPS? Nano technology, Satellite technology and Bio mechanics are amazing and they are always improving!

If it was GPS, then it wouldn't be RFID anymore. Not only that, but the only RFID chip that could be implanted would be a passive chip as an active requires a battery. Unless a battery company comes up with a Willy Wonka Everlasting Battery, then the chip would die over a period of time on its own. The passive RFID tech has a very finite limitation on distance...unless we have drones that fly lower than 1000 ft and are space 1000 feet apart with specific array readers, this is complete nonsense. You would have to black out the sky or build a reader every thousand feet in ever direction to find everyone.

Again, I could go on and on about how silly this idea is, but I won't. Devout Christians should be allowed paranoid delusions as well.

Let me put it this way...if I had a trillion dollars to bet this will never happen, I would bet it all right now. The stipulation would be that I get to keep my money and for every year it doesn't happen I wan't 3% interest.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I don't understand the technology behind RFiD, but Nano Chips in general could be made with GPS no? And surely they could run from the heat or static electrical energy from the body?

I'm pretty sure that's not far fetched at all. Forget RFiD, think microchip, biochip or whatever.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

link   

By in it's early stages I mean in terms of human use. I thought that was clear? I could still be wrong though but I've only heard of it being used in humans in recent years and in terms of human use it is an exciting new technology that is forever finding new applications.

Why would it matter if it was in it's early stages of human use? The tech hasn't changed for it to be used in humans....it is still RFID.

Actually, it is some of the easiest tech to defeat....if you know where the chip is implanted you can just take a piece of foil and tape it over the spot.

link   

Refer to my above post! Are you telling me it would be impossible to develop a bio-chip of sorts that runs from energy from the body and can connect with a global data base?

Just look at the implications of Nano and Bio-tech for the future. I'm pretty sure they could develop something like that now with enough money.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Turn yourself into a walking CHARGER: Battery harvests energy from body heat - and could one day power up mobile phones

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At only 4x4x2.1mm, the OriginGPS Nano Spider is now the smallest fully integrated GPS receiver in the world.

www.wearabletechdigest.com...

It appears that you are underestimating our technological capability! If you consider the above and then also consider how advanced internet surveillance is nowadays, and how fast technology advances, you'd be highly underestimating our technological capabilities as a species to say that what I've proposed isn't possible.

Even if it's not directly from RFiD microchips implanted, they could well make another type of implantable chip for these purposes. The RFiD could just be to get people used to the idea of injecting technology into their bodies.

The people in power would also LOVE to have tech like this in place. It would be stupid for them not to be moving towards this tech with what they have in mind. Do you not agree, regardless of the Biblical side of the debate?

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Turn yourself into a walking CHARGER: Battery harvests energy from body heat - and could one day power up mobile phones

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At only 4x4x2.1mm, the OriginGPS Nano Spider is now the smallest fully integrated GPS receiver in the world.

www.wearabletechdigest.com...

It appears that you are underestimating our technological capability!

I'm not underestimating anything. Your OP is on RFID, even the title says so. You even linked to a video that says Christians are scared of RFID and you stated:

There are many striking similarities to the idea of RFiD and what was described in the Bible centuries ago. Whether you believe the Bible to be true, and/or RFiD chips to be the mark of the beast, or even if the mark of the beast exists or not, you must be able to see the similarities!

Now you are on GPS, a completely different type of tech. Not to mention that there is no need to put this in anyone, as anyone that is worth tracking already can be through a phone or car or watch.

That and the same applies to blocking it.....put on a jacket that covers it and voila.....nobody can find you.

I am just trying to point out how unfeasible this paranoid thought is. If Christians are freaking out over this then that is sad...they will likely have to wait until their great grandkids are dead before something like what you say could possible happen.....you are talking extreme leaps in tech, untold amounts of money and resources.....all to what end? Get a few dollars back and some control of a population? Talk about a poor return on an investment....if there is some great NWO, they would not be putting effort into anything like you are talking about.

People are not a commodity they make money off of.....information is. If I were you, I would be more worried about the ability and advances in the audial realm than anything else. Who cares where you are....they want to know what you know and the only way to do that is to listen.

Try researching Shot Spotter....that should give you something to get your Christian friends riled up about. It's not the mark of the beast, but then again, neither is RFID or GPS.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Although I don't believe in any of the different faiths of the world, including the religious thing in the OP, I do agree absolutely that all governments would like to be rid of anonymous cash. Only a government that doesn't care about raising taxes would not.
I do not think it will be any kind of implanted chip though, it's moved onto mobile phone payments and contactless card for small payments already, this removes the need for carrying cash the more it becomes widespread.
I suspect the next generation now so 'plugged-in' for everything will demand and drive the transition, then cash will be thought of as suspicious, perhaps requiring proof of ID for a transaction record.

Nope, the implanted chip/bio device is old-school thinking with face recognition, iris readers, DNA tests and mobile phones doing the job nicely for government as it is. Oh and I can't imagine why a government would spend billions developing some device to implant in people, when people spend billions already buying the ones they hold in their hands.
edit on 11.2.2015 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

My bad, I get where you are coming from. To be honest by RFiD chips I mean implantable technology chips but I realize the error in my posting now.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
...too late to edit my last post, apologies.

I can actually imagine an implanted device being accepted by the 'plugged-in' masses after some thought, especially if its verification entitles one to free downloads/data, reduced banking charges, VIP entry at nightclubs or whatever.
Yes, I can certainly imagine it but I'll start being concerned when 'the masses' start buying into something like that.
Removal of anonymity in cash transactions will have to come come first in my opinion, with mobile phone and contactless card payment becoming the norm for small amounts. Then the premium implant could be marketed as the most convenient/easy/cheapest non-cash method of payment?

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
...too late to edit my last post, apologies.

I can actually imagine an implanted device being accepted by the 'plugged-in' masses after some thought, especially if its verification entitles one to free downloads/data, reduced banking charges, VIP entry at nightclubs or whatever.
Yes, I can certainly imagine it but I'll start being concerned when 'the masses' start buying into something like that.
Removal of anonymity in cash transactions will have to come come first in my opinion, with mobile phone and contactless card payment becoming the norm for small amounts. Then the premium implant could be marketed as the most convenient/easy/cheapest non-cash method of payment?

Interesting post! I definitely agree we are a way off this being accepted but as you seem to be saying, the foundations are surely being put in place whether consciously or not.

Society is definitely moving towards this type of thing, and you can bet that they will be able to market it as appealing to the masses.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

The high-tech ‘RFID flat-chip’ tattoo that could replace ALL your passwords

Sorry, I should have touched on this in the OP, It must have slipped my mind!

Except this publication gets it wrong yet again. It's not a "tattoo". It's a decal.

Ever had a tegaderm bandage? That's what they look like. It's not put on with a rubber stamp. It's not tatted on. It's a stick-on.

"Charagma", which is the Greek word used for "mark" in that passage, can be a scar, a tattoo, a physical mark, a binding contract, a pledge or oath.

Oh, and the description given is obviously that of a tefillin. Go find out what is the significance of a tefillin, and you'll know more why that matches the use of charagma as used there.

And RFID doesn't have/won't ever have GPS. Or any of the other wacky things you guys attribute to implants.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

Nope, the implanted chip/bio device is old-school thinking with face recognition, iris readers, DNA tests and mobile phones doing the job nicely for government as it is. Oh and I can't imagine why a government would spend billions developing some device to implant in people, when people spend billions already buying the ones they hold in their hands.

This. DARPA demonstrated about a year ago that with a few dozen very bottom end video cameras scattered over an area and some nice fusion software, they could read iris prints off of moving people on a sidewalk without their knowing it. MUCH easier to do that or read your fingerprints than to install and maintain implants.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Implants open up new possibilities in regards to controlling the body/mind. If something is physically inside of you then it has greater access to monitoring/manipulating your bodily functions and/or thought processes.

I don't think it's simply about surveillance. They want to literally have power over us. Imagine chips with cyanide in them. If you start rebelling too much they just release the cyanide.

If I can think of that then I'm sure there's some sicko out there trying to make it an actual reality.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Implants open up new possibilities in regards to controlling the body/mind. If something is physically inside of you then it has greater access to monitoring/manipulating your bodily functions and/or thought processes.

How? How do you see something manipulating your thought processes? There's really NOT a place on your brain marked "NTSC in/out" or "Audio in/out" or "Commands go here".

Brains and thoughts are hella complex. And yes, before you start waving around that tired old crap with Delgado, it had nothing to do with thoughts. He stuck some wires in the bull's amygdala and had a transistor radio glued to the top of the thing's head.

By the time you line up 300 million people and do incredibly complex brain surgery on them all, it's a lot easier to achieve thought control with an M2, and just tell them to line up or die. Or show them Jersey Shore and Honey Boo Boo a few times.

I don't think it's simply about surveillance. They want to literally have power over us. Imagine chips with cyanide in them. If you start rebelling too much they just release the cyanide.

If I can think of that I'm sure there's some sicko who's trying to make it a reality.

Imagine how much cheaper it is just to tell them that studying is too hard and actually doing stuff is tiresome, give them a cell phone to text on and a few video games and Kanye West, and they'll turn into inert globs for free. Hell, they'll pay you to be ignorant.

'Fess up. You think they're trying to use mind control beams on you or something, or you think you've been implanted, right?

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

You ignored the Cyanide part.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

You ignored the Cyanide part.

You bet. If I'm going to fantasize about something like that, I'd prefer something more dramatic. Explosives, for example.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

Hello

It could be anything in reality. However, my own opinion is that it would be a visible mark. That aside you also have the beasts name and the number.

Everyone is to have the mark but you can't buy or sell without one of the three. Which would suggest that the other two are freely taken.

In revelation people worship both the dragon and the beast

Perhaps one taken by those that welcome the beast and know who he is (and his power comes from the dragon) and then perhaps the other is taken by those that welcome him with mistaken belief of who he is.

In Ezekiel 9 we are told about 6 men with some kind of weapon and amongst them is a man with a writing kit. He is told to go and put a mark UPON the foreheads of Gods people before the other 6 destroy the other people. To me this suggests some kind of physical and visual mark. Either temporary or as a tattoo.

Satan loves to emulate and deceive.

Regards

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I know a lot of people who are not Christian who say they would refuse such a device.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Everytime something new comes up its the mark of the beast. No they are not the mark of the beast. The bible was written 1600 years ago. People back then new F all about RFID chips, or electricity. There already are more than enough means to track us, smartphones, passports, credit/debit cards and if somebody ditches it all they come track you physically if it is required.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join