It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFiD Microchips: Mark of the Beast Technology

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I would have posted this thread in the Religion forum(s) but I think given the response this thread is likely to get, the New World Order forum is more appropriate but I understand it will likely be moved! (I have a habit of posting in the wrong forum accidentally.. sorry mods)

For those who cannot watch the video, the premise is that these new fangled (Not really so new, but in terms of human use they are fairly new, at least in societies eyes and with the new applications in mind) are in fact the Mark of the Beast discussed in the book of Revelation in the Bible.

Revelation 13:16-18 "And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for the number is that of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six."

There are many striking similarities to the idea of RFiD and what was described in the Bible centuries ago. Whether you believe the Bible to be true, and/or RFiD chips to be the mark of the beast, or even if the mark of the beast exists or not, you must be able to see the similarities!

As for myself, I think that the RFiD is the start of the mark of the beast. I believe there will come a point in time that many will have this technology implanted in their bodies, but, I believe there will come a time in the future where the following happens;

The Anti Christ system (New world order and Global government, for want of a more recognizable image of what I'm talking about) will force people to deny Christian doctrine as the truth. People will be told that they either have to give up the old way of life and activate/get the chip with the new software on it, or face death for being a 'bigot' stuck in the 'old ways' and getting 'in the way' of human evolution.

Devout Christians can actually see the way for this being paved at a scary pace! And trust me, we don't want to be seeing this, regardless of what you think, because it means our days are short and things are about to get very bumpy!

To elaborate, I think that simply getting the chip in the early stages won't forfeit your chance at eternal life, but there will come a time that you have to choose to take the next step! This could involve a new RFiD chip that is 'more advanced' (GPS etc and possibly even the ability to control the brain, probably marketed as virtual reality) or maybe update the software/firmware (if possible) on the existing chip.

Remember this is merely speculation but I and many others believe that there must be a conscious choice involved when taking the mark and losing your eternal life. As it stands RFiD technology is in very early stages and people are taking it for the most mundane of reasons. It just goes to show that when it comes to it, with how Anti-God some people are, they would happily take the chip in the future even if it means denouncing God and ESPECIALLY if it means not dying.

Revelation 20:4- "I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years."

Regardless of what I and varying other Christians think about this, (there is a lot of contention a lot of the time) what do you guys think about this technology and the risks, potential benefits and side effects etc? Surely it freaks you out regardless of whether you take the Bible seriously or not?

More speculation regarding the conscious decision to take the mark;

The most significant aspect of the of the mark of the beast is that a person who takes the mark is pledging allegience to the Antichrist as his supreme ruler, which in this case will be Satan indwelling the Antichrist. This is why those who take the mark of the beast during the Tribulation period will be forever condemned to the lake of fire. Scripture also makes it clear that those who do not take the mark of the beast will be killed. The Bible also notes that no one will be able to escape the mark as stated in Revelation 13:16 , "And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads". People will have to make a conscious decision on whom they will serve, will it be God or will it be the Satan? Mankind has over the past 2,000 years since the Lord gave us the Gospel been able to basically spend a lifetime making this decision. However, in the Tribulation period this will not be the case. Due to the introduction of the mark of the beast, people will finally have to get "off the fence" and make a decision one way or another.

Source
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
The one true benefit I see to the chips is helping to track children who are kidnapped.

But chances are, if someone is willing to kidnap a child, they'd just as easily take a blade to them and cut out the chip to avoid detection.

So I kinda lean against the idea of the chip being beneficial.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

The one true benefit I see to the chips is helping to track children who are kidnapped.

That's how they get you.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

But chances are, if someone is willing to kidnap a child, they'd just as easily take a blade to them and cut out the chip to avoid detection.

So I kinda lean against the idea of the chip being beneficial.

Interesting viewpoint! How do you feel in regards to Scripture lining up, or at least appearing to, with reality?

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Most probably.

I'd still be for it, children are worth it... but again if it can just be cut out of the skin...
It's only decent purpose is useless.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

That's how they get you.

I agree that the 'safety of children' and the 'health and well being' of the people will be major points in getting people to accept the technology. At best they want to track us like cattle, at worst its the mark of the beast.

Revelation 19:19-21~ "And I saw the beast and the kings of the earth with their armies gathered to make war against him who was sitting on the horse and against his army. And the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who in its presence had done the signs by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped its image. These two were thrown alive into the lake of fire that burns with sulfur. And the rest were slain by the sword that came from the mouth of him who was sitting on the horse, and all the birds were gorged with their flesh."

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

Revelation has always been interesting to me.

Can't be denied that it lines up with certain current events either.

We'll have to wait and see how this pans out, or if the MOTB is something else...

But the chip is a very likely candidate.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I see what you are saying but I think if people paid attention to their kids they would not need to chip them like cattle.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
We already chip ourselves with those cell phones we carry everywhere. The only difference between RFID and cell phones is we willingly participate and foot the bill.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

More often than not I'd say that's the case.
Awareness.

But there is the rare cases of pure bad luck or even family rifts.

Read recently that a UK woman had her daughter for the weekend, after losing custody, and when the dad went to collect her she'd been taken to America or Mexico or somewhere like that.

As far as I know they still haven't found them.

Whether those occasions justify chipping 7 billion people is another matter I suppose.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I like the source site. Thank You kindly!

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I think that the mark of the Beast is a physical, visual mark.

In Leviticus it warns not to take any "mark in the flesh" and is referring to a tattoo or scarification.

I think that is exactly what the "mark" is.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I can well understand the added security of keeping track of one's children. However, why can it not be something placed in their schoolbag or boots or outer clothing?

And for those who somehow find themselves being forced to be chipped, what is keeping them from removing it (or having it removed?)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: aboutface

In the first instance, one could presume that a kidnapper would then just discard the clothing items or accessories.

For the second point you made, not much really...
However if there is more to the chip than just tracking ability...

Say the ability to purchase goods in a store...
Or for a monthly wage/welfare to be added to the chip...
I doubt people would dig it out knowing the cost.

& that second point is what many think makes the RFID is a very nefarious trap.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

In Leviticus it warns not to take any "mark in the flesh" and is referring to a tattoo or scarification.

The high-tech ‘RFID flat-chip’ tattoo that could replace ALL your passwords

Sorry, I should have touched on this in the OP, It must have slipped my mind!

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Devout Christians can actually see the way for this being paved at a scary pace! And trust me, we don't want to be seeing this, regardless of what you think, because it means our days are short and things are about to get very bumpy!

Am I wrong for being excited rather than afraid? We long for the return of our Lord, so why do we keep fighting the things that prophecy says must take place before His return?

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I do agree that it could be as simple as a 666 tattoo though. It literally could be that simple and the RFiD could be just to enslave people. That being said, as it stands I definitely think the Mark will be some form of technology as for the paying part.

My girlfriend has a bank card with RFiD (i think?) technology in it. It's called contactless pay and she just sorta waves it over the card machine to pay for things. Dunno if you guys have wireless bank cards? I'm sure you do.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

Am I wrong for being excited rather than afraid? We long for the return of our Lord, so why do we keep fighting the things that prophecy says must take place before His return?

To be perfectly honest I'm excited too! I just feel for all the people who will be lost and scared in these turbulent times. I'm sure many will fall to the beast system, this is what I'm scared of. As for myself, I'm not worried or scared but for the world I have a sense of dread. I guessed I should have said I was anxious in the OP, that is more fitting.

But I guess all things must come to pass..

Thanks for your post!

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   

- the premise is that these new fangled (Not really so new, but in terms of human use they are fairly new, at least in societies eyes and with the new applications in mind) are in fact the Mark of the Beast discussed in the book of Revelation in the Bible.

Revelation 13:16-18 "And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for the number is that of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six."

There are many striking similarities to the idea of RFiD and what was described in the Bible centuries ago.

Revelation 20:4- "I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge.

More speculation regarding the conscious decision to take the mark;

The most significant aspect of the of the mark of the beast is that a person who takes the mark is pledging allegience to the Antichrist as his supreme ruler, which in this case will be Satan indwelling the Antichrist. This is why those who take the mark of the beast during the Tribulation period will be forever condemned to the lake of fire. Scripture also makes it clear that those who do not take the mark of the beast will be killed. The Bible also notes that no one will be able to escape the mark as stated in Revelation 13:16 , "And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads".

The RFID Chip may very well be a NWO plan..however, if I may be so blunt as to say
it is not the mark of the beast...not the biblical interpretation.

Religion has misplaced true scriptures intention as original history
comes from the mixture of Sumerian, Greek and Phonician mythology
equating to the first bible which is Genesis and Revelation combined.

A story of Babel.

Original bible scripture in essence is what the Tower of Babel residents
experienced as mankind enveloped knowledge coupled with technology
and it's cyclic demise as depicted through Solar Mechanics eluding to
our reincarnation to a Babel status once again.

The marks of the beast..carried by ALL is caused by the Sun's four seasons, for we are
primarily carbon based organisms which carbon melts under intense heat.

Earth revolves around our Sun-star at 66,600 miles per hour.

This is but a hint to scriptures original intent now corrupted over time.

Be well all.
E.NOCH

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique

I do agree that it could be as simple as a 666 tattoo though. It literally could be that simple and the RFiD could be just to enslave people. That being said, as it stands I definitely think the Mark will be some form of technology as for the paying part.

My girlfriend has a bank card with RFiD (i think?) technology in it. It's called contactless pay and she just sorta waves it over the card machine to pay for things. Dunno if you guys have wireless bank cards? I'm sure you do.

Our DNA is a unique identifier. If we had some way of remotely reading DNA, then they'd be able do do this even if you declined being chipped.

Oh, and we do have contactless credit/debit cards. They are, IMHO, for those who will wave away their money.

Cash is better, it's tangible.

edit on 10/2/2015 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join