It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of American mercenaries fighting in the Ukraine ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

You may want to do a little more research. Chechnya is part of Russia. It's a Russian republic. And while Russia hasn't taken all of Georgia or Moldova or Ukraine it has occupied land from each of them and is currently in the process of annexing them.

Putin has shown a desire to expand Russia's boundaries. It doesn't matter whether it's fast or slow. Countries in the area and their people feel threatened. We have people on this board from Baltic states that say they think Putin and Russia could pose a threat to their way of life.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

We have people on this board from Baltic states that say they think Putin and Russia could pose a threat to their way of life.

There are people who are overly sacred, some are just ignorant and some just need to have pay-checks, but none of them are going to fight for it...there is however a few % of the population who will fight for money because they are simply sociopaths/psychopaths.

Russia has no interest in a destabilized Ukraine as has been shown by the Wiki memo, the West however has every interest in a destabilized Russia as has been expressed many times before because it thinks it needs to keep controlling the whole World.

You won`t fool people with a working brain with that kind of crap.

The whole MH17 disaster has proved that now, sure 70/80% believed the first couple of days it was Russian/Separatists being behind it, but after they saw all the cover ups going on and no proof being presented no one hardly anyone is believing it anymore...

Why do you think that is ?

Because everyone knows that if there was actual evidence we would have seen it all over the news already.

It doesn`t work in the long run making the same baseless accusation over and over again without providing real evidence to back it up...and that goes for all matters.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

It`s DPR and not Russian, nice try to mislead by throwing it on Russia its plate instead of where it belongs.

And that makes it any truer?

All that`s coming from Russia is false of course (however this wasn`t), just like RT about MH17.

No matter how many times you post that link to RT it doesn't make it anymore credible than the first time you posted that source.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Why would those people go and fight to protect the Ukraine, they are sure not that stupid to think they are protecting their country...so they fight for money, mercenaries that is ?

And why would military troops that have no ties to those in eastern Ukraine go there and fight for them...unless they are sent there by Russia.

In fact the article linked in the OP shows that, as Russian soldiers and there families have finally had enough of their kids dying for something that Russia is not supposed to be involved in.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

like RT about MH17.

The same people that brought you this...

You changed my mind and RT is the last bastion of truth concerning Ukraine. No really you did.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

some are just ignorant

And you know these people well enough to say that about them...because I don't believe you do.

And why are they ignorant...because they feel the man your defending is a threat as they are there and see the way he works, or is it because you think you know more about the situation than they do?

Russia has no interest in a destabilized Ukraine as has been shown by the Wiki memo,

And yet he continues to send troops and military aid to the separatists...BTW when did anything Wiki become the end all truth?

You won`t fool people with a working brain with that kind of crap.

And yet you try with the multitude of Russian media for your sources...Amazing isn't it?

It doesn`t work in the long run making the same baseless accusation over and over again without providing real evidence to back it up...and that goes for all matters.

And yet you tried with this thread and with your SU 25 did it story...how ironic you say that.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I wasn`t even referring to the RT post I made, but never let a moment go to waste to bash on RT with some old news.

And the funny thing is, you were saying not so long ago, "I don`t need to bash them, they do a pretty good job themselves"...I told you it was a bunch of crap back then or you wouldn`t do it anymore...but you`re relentless doing it proofs you think it`s needed.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien
I wasn`t even referring to the RT post I made, but never let a moment go to waste to bash on RT with some old news.

Dude you have been bringing up old information that has come from Russian media. Russian media has a very long list of propaganda lies, especially pertaining to Ukraine, that have been confirmed as lies.

The criticism and dismissal of RT reporting is valid based on that.

Tell ya what though -
Can you list lies reported by the western media pertaining to Ukraine?
edit on 24-1-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Really, because it seems you did.

like RT about MH17.

That must have just popped up out of nowhere then I guess?

What does it matter, they still tried to pass it off as the truth...like they did with your source about MH 17.

And the funny thing is, you were saying not so long ago, "I don`t need to bash them, they do a pretty good job themselves"...I told you it was a bunch of crap back then or you wouldn`t do it anymore...but you`re relentless doing it

It's not bashing them when one points out that they are good for telling lies and trying to call it the truth...it's called a public service announcement for those who might not know the type of reporting RT does concerning Ukraine.

So since it's crap prove me wrong...something you can't do when using RT as a source.

And I am still waiting on your evidence that backs the claim you made in the OP...

Evidence American mercenaries are fighting in Ukraine...because that has still not happened.
edit on 24-1-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-1-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Here`s your proof about Western mercenaries (at 2:32 min)...

edit on 24 1 2015 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

How in the hell is that proof?

You need to back it up with actual evidence other than the persons ability to speak English.

Secondly you really need to stop linking directly to youtube videos with no context.

Here is your source -
MTV News

Here is a list of 75 Russian lies about Ukraine courtesy Stopfake -

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Everyone can hear it`s clearly a Western speaking English and not a native, and only mercenaries don`t want to be filmed.

You know I don`t watch FlopFake stuff, so why direct it towards me ?

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
A US made rifle?
Really so you saw the inscription on the lower receiver, and it was from an approved DOD supplier and had the military or LE use only inscription?
Wait... No you didn't...
Wanna know something even funnier? Even if you HAD seen that it wouldn't mean jack for a couple major reasons.
1. DRMO: No idea what this acronym means right? Well it's the acronym for the defense release of materials office or something close to that... More importantly though is what they DO! DRMO is the office that declares items surplus to DOD needs, and then classifies this surplus material into various pools for various purposes. Weapons once "DERMOED" can be given as part of aid packages, sold to other governments, and a few other purposes. What this means is a foreign aid package that has NOTHING to do with military aid can end up with several thousand m16's donated to another country to as supplies for police officers and gendarmerie personnel which are sort of like the American national guard. So yeah... M16's even if legit from a batch sold to DOD would almost CERTAINLY be from DRMO.
2. The companies that are in DOD approved supplier lists sell directly to the public domestically and internationally, as well as government agencies and militaries in other countries. So yeah....
. BUT
You can't even ID the manufacturer and serial number anyway.... Oh and there's some other facts that many of you have wrong that, once corrected, will really drive home how utterly ludicrous it was to make the accusations in the OP.
1. 5.56x45 ammunition is readily available and manufactured in large amounts at MULTIPLE locations inside Ukraine. Even if they didn't have the factories in country (to support 5.56 weapons which are ALSO PRODUCED AND USED IN COUNTRY) there are factories capable of producing hundreds of millions of rounds yearly in nearby friendly countries. Oh and AR15's are also made by AT LEAST ONE Ukrainian company btw. Also between American aid packages and Norinco the AR15 and 5.56x45 ammunition are available and fairly common in almost every country on earth!
. I could literally list dozens of other reasons why jumping to this conclusion based on this is laughably stupid, but here's what it comes down to folks. Unless you are familiar with the domestic and international arms trade, DOD and state department regulations on materiel transfers, and have a VERY thorough knowledge of the particular weapon in question trying to draw conclusions or use the sighting of said equipment in a war zone is gonna make you look like a moron every time...

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

a reply to: Xcathdra

Everyone can hear it`s clearly a Western speaking English and not a native, and only mercenaries don`t want to be filmed.

You know I don`t watch FlopFake stuff, so why direct it towards me ?

So no chance of Russia spec ops who have been trained in that manner? I find it interesting that you will ignore the face anyone can learn English and learn to speak it fluently, including Russian nationals living in the US.

You wan to claim he is American?
I say he is Russians special forces with language training.

Take a pick from the list below:
Countries where English is the Primary language or a predominant second language
Antigua and Barbudas
Bahamas
Barbados
Belize
Botswana
Cameroon
Canada
Cook Islands
Dominica
Eritrea
Fiji
Gambia
Ghana
Grenada
Guyana
India
Ireland
Jamaica
Kenya
Kiribati
Lesotho
Liberia
Malawi
Malta
Marshall Islands
Mauritius
Federated States of Micronesia
Namibia
Nauru
New Zealand
Nigeria
Niue
Pakistan
Palau
Papua New Guinea
Philippines
Rwanda
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Lucia
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Samoa
Seychelles
Sierra Leone
Singapore
Solomon Islands
Somaliland
South Africa
South Sudan
Sudan
Swaziland
Tanzania
Tonga
Trinidad and Tobago
Tuvalu
Uganda
Vanuatu
Zambia
Zimbabwe
Australia
Bahamas
Canada
New Zealand
United Kingdom
United States

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Military-clad English-speakers caught on camera in Mariupol shelling aftermath.

Armed people in uniform speaking fluent English with no accent have been spotted in Mariupol in the aftermath of the rocket hit, fuelling allegations that foreign private military contractors are serving among Ukrainian troops.

The port city in eastern Ukraine, under Kiev’s control, saw a surge of violence on Saturday, when several rockets hit a residential area in the east of the city, reportedly killing 30 civilians. Numerous videos from the scene showed destruction in the aftermath of the attack, for which local militia and Ukrainian troops blamed each other.

But among footage shot in Mariupol, there are some videos showing armed men in military uniform, who speak English fluently.

One video uploaded on YouTube is apparently raw footage of a local news channel MSN (Mariupol News Service). One episode shows a man passing resolutely by the camera.

source

Was discussed here on ATS the day before
link
This thread seems more suited.

So it seems RT picked up on this. Let's see what they can find ... any predictions?

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Has to be, because we all know English is only spoken by Americans...

Oh my Putin is speaking English, so he has to be from the west.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

Look at RT trying to spin events. They're trying to get people to focus on the fact that there are English speaking soldiers among Ukraine's ranks. At the same time they just glaze over the fact that 30 civilians were killed by a rocket most likely fired by the separatists.

Funny how just a few days ago when a shell most likely launched by the government forces killed civilians RT made sure we knew all about it including giving us video of the parties responsible.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Russia has no interest in a destabilized Ukraine

That's true.
Russia just wants good old traditional land-grabbing, invading neighbours and claiming their nations as part of a reborn Soviet Union, something Putin has no doubt fapped himself silly dreaming about for decades

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Oh my Putin is speaking English, so he has to be from the west.

lol, so Putin IS a western puppet ?? OMG RUN!

The video from Mariupol, the soldiers voice do sounds like an "American accent" to me too.

But hey, maybe it's faked? He does hold his arm up when speaking .. ?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join