It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of American mercenaries fighting in the Ukraine ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Below is a list of countries and forces that have or do use M16/AR- platform variants but I am supposed to believe that because some turned up there it must mean the people that have them are US mercenaries.

Deny ignorance don't promote it.

Afghanistan: Standard issue rifle of the Afghan National Army.[110] Colt Canada C7 variants also saw limited service.
Argentina: Special Forces used M16A1 in the Falklands (Malvinas) War and they currently use the M16A2.[111]
Australia[112] M16A1 introduced during the Vietnam War and replaced by the F88 Austeyr in 1989.
Bahrain[113](pp77,236,262)
Bangladesh: Used by the military, special forces and counter terrorism units.[114]
Barbados[115]
Belize[115]
Bolivia[115]
Brazil[115]
Brunei[115]
Cambodia[116][117] M16A1 is used.
Cameroon[115]
Canada: C7 and C8 variants made by Colt Canada is used by the Canadian Forces.[118]
Chile[115]
Costa Rica[119]
Democratic Republic of the Congo[116]
Denmark:[115] C7 and C8 variants made by Colt Canada are used by all branches of the Danish Defence.
Dominican Republic[115]
East Timor[120]
Ecuador[115]
El Salvador[115] M16A1/A2/A3/A4 is used.
Estonia[121] Ex-US M16A1s in use.
Fiji[115]
France[115]
Gabon[115]
Ghana[115]
Greece[115] M16A2/M4 is used by the Special forces of the Hellenic Army ISAF Forces in Afghanistan and Hellenic Navy
Grenada[115]
Guatemala[116] M16A1/M16A2 is used.
Haiti[116]
Honduras[122]
India[115]
Indonesia[115]
Iraq: Used by Iraqi Army.[123]
Israel[124] Being replaced by IMI Tavor.[125]
Jamaica[115]
Jordan[115]
Republic of Korea: During the Vietnam War, the United States provided 27,000 M16 rifles to the Republic of Korea Armed Forces in Vietnam. Also, 600,000 M16A1s (Colt Model 603K) were manufactured under license by Daewoo Precision Industries. The delivery started in 1974 and ended in 1985.[115] Still KATUSA (Korean Augmentation to the United States Army) soldiers who serve their military service in the United States Army uses M16A2 with the United States Army.
Kuwait[126]
Lebanon[116][127][128]
Lesotho[115]
Liberia[116]
Lithuania: Lithuanian Armed Forces.[129]
Malaysia[115] Malaysian Armed Forces, Royal Malaysian Police, Malaysian Maritime Enforcement Agency and RELA Corps.
Mauritius[130]
Mexico:[115] Used by Mexican Marines.
Monaco: Compagnie des Carabiniers du Prince.[131]
Morocco[115]
Nepal[132]
Netherlands: C7 and C8 variants are used by the Military of the Netherlands and LSW is used by Netherlands Marine Corps.[118][133]
New Zealand[115] M16 was used and was replaced in 1988 by Steyr AUG
Nicaragua[115]
Nigeria[115]
Oman[115]
Panama[115] M16A1 is used.
Peru[115]
Philippines: Manufactured under license by Elisco Tool and Manufacturing.[115] M16A1s and M653Ps in use. Supplemented in Special Forces by the M4 carbine.
Qatar[115]
Rhodesia: M16A1.[134]
Senegal[135]
Singapore: Local variant of the M16A1 (M16S1) manufactured under license by ST Kinetics.[116]
Somalia[115]
South Africa[115]
Sri Lanka[116]
South Vietnam: 6,000 M16 and 938,000 M16A1, 1966–1975[136]
Sweden A small number of M16A2's are used by the Swedish Armed Forces for familiarization training[137] (as well as a similar number of AKM's), but they are not issued to combat units. C8 used by Special Forces
Taiwan[138]
Thailand[115] M16A1/A2/A4.
Tunisia[115] M16A2/A4 variants are used.
Turkey[115] M16A1/A2/A4 variants are used.
Uganda[115]
United Arab Emirates[115]
United Kingdom: C7/C8 (L119A1) variant are used by the Royal Military Police,[139] the Pathfinder Platoon of the Parachute Regiment[140] and the United Kingdom Special Forces[141]
United States[142]
Uruguay[115]

en.wikipedia.org...

So these country's must be supplying"Mercenaries"to Ukraine as well,huh?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

So these country's must be supplying"Mercenaries"to Ukraine as well,huh?

Is that what you think?

I m still waiting for evidence that any mercenaries have been shown in the video. I see a AR variant weapon that could have come from any of those countries.

I own a AK-47 Variant by the OP's reasoning I must be from Russia do you agree with that reasoning?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
There is a new offensive kicking off in Ukraine right now. 350 million dollars of arms were authorized by the US government over the holidays, kind of quietly and sneakily I might add.

Did you notice?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
There is a new offensive kicking off in Ukraine right now. 350 million dollars of arms were authorized by the US government over the holidays, kind of quietly and sneakily I might add.

Did you notice?

Are weapons mercenaries? yes or no.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Did you notice?

Now I have to ask why is it okay for Russia to supply the separatists with heavy weapons and troops, yet nobody is allowed to help Ukraine?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Are weapons mercenaries? yes or no.

In Ukraine everybody is a US backed mercenary...didn't you get the memo?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
OP mentions arms so arms are on the table. For people who want to know more abut amount and type approved by US for Ukraine…

Link

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I see a AR variant weapon that could have come from any of those countries.

Here is a good one, as it is an AK made to look like an AR.

www.thetruthaboutguns.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Yeehaw, more guns dumped into the "civil" war, (that term always amuses me). More guns will 'fix it'. They 'fix' everything…

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
The German state intelligence BND reported last year Blackwater were fighting in Ukraine. Obviously because they are not American they cannot be trusted.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
If whole Russian elements start to die inexplicably MAYBE we might be there.
WE DO NOT leave foot prints in secret work,just bodies.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

ALl i asked was ARE MERCENARIES WEAPONS? yes or no.

...and you need me to tell you that ?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dabrazzo
The German state intelligence BND reported last year Blackwater were fighting in Ukraine. Obviously because they are not American they cannot be trusted.

PRoof please,and i mena interviews with them and them saying yes i work for blackwater. an d showing drivers license ID and passports.

Blackwater employs more than just americans as well BTW.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

PRoof please,and i mena interviews with them and them saying yes i work for blackwater. an d showing drivers license ID and passports.

...like there isn`t any speculation going on on a conspiracy forum ?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
M-16 are pretty common guns.

Really they could have come from anywere. You can buy them on the dark web easy enough.

(post by Dabrazzo removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Dabrazzo

Hes not and its a valid request because thus far the only BND remarks ive seen blame Russia for bringing down MH17.

Any other references to Blackwater (which has not been called that since Iraq btw) has been put out by Russian media, namely RT as well as PressTV (Iran) and have subsequently been debunked as FALSE.

StopFake FAKE: American mercenaries have appeared in Donetsk

On March 9, 2014 the Iranian Press TV published news that Blackwater fighters were allegedly seen in Donetsk. Blackwater is the U.S. private military company currently known as Academi and Xe Company. Russia Today refers to the Press TV on the same March 9, 2014, spreading the news.

Press TV quoted the Russian news agency Interfax, citing a Russian diplomat, that about 300 private army mercenaries arrived in Ukraine. Social networks believe that they came to fight the pro-Russian activists.

Academi became particularly well known after the Iraq war, in connection with allegations of killings of civilians, smuggling weapons and other things, as reported by the media. They were in Afghanistan too. Oil-producing and insurance companies use their services, as well as individuals. De jure, their services can be ordered by anyone. Another issue is that the board of directors include, for example, John Ashcroft, former U.S. Attorney General and Vice Admiral Bobby Ray Inman, former head of the National Security Agency.

On this video you can see how people dressed in NATO military uniforms run through the city with guns and bulletproof vests. This, and many other media sources reported that the video shows that locals chase the mercenaries and shout: «Blackwater!». On the other hand, Press TV reported that people pursue local resident, not military.

The video was shared by users on YouTube. But most of the uploaded versions begin with the mercenaries. However, we are interested in the moment and a little earlier, on 0:12 minutes of this video, where one can hear the people shouting: “Go to work! Go to work!”. They shout to the Deputy of Donetsk regional council. Similar story can be found on the «LB» website. They wrote about a group of people, who attacked Andrew Shishatskiy the former governor of the Donetsk region.

The phrase “Go to work! ” sounds a bit like «Blackwater!» when said in Russian. And, we suspect it could provoke the assertions in the media that people were shouting the name of the American security company.

In fact, based on available information it was the “Alpha”, Ukrainian special forces, which were called to secure the safe escape of local councillors including Shishatskiy from the captured regional council. The “Alpha” arrived late, and as a consequence some councillors were attacked. There are suspicions that special forces sabotaged deliberately.

As reported in the British press, the British newspaper Daily Mail turned for comment to Academi on March 9th, but there was no reply.

His request is valid.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join