It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about what you; and this world are

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: BOOKOFTHOTH

Perhaps there was an existence that came to an end, and perhaps this reality is an attempt to reconstruct an old universe. Many of us carry memories of the "past" - a time before the last "ending" before our collective "hard drive" was wiped. I guess we had a complex existence, multi-faceted, interesting, and non-linear. Now we live in a reality that exists like a program, supporting us, the "survivors" along with whatever we were able to bring to the table. I guess it is our collective "mission" to re-establish what was taken away from us all that time ago.

As we mature, and as time occurs here in this world, in parallel, the timelines of the old realities occur as well, and to that extent, much is "predictable" as events play themselves out again, a product of our collective memory interacting with the simulation to re-create "time" that we experience as re-constructions of former events. This allows us to make different choices however, choices that might just save our realities.

Those whom have forgotten their "mission" although agreed to put in work, I understand, are "slaved" to those that are continuing to progress, using what capacity is left in their cohorts to pursue their goals.

There are many different levels of "activation" - you cannot just have instant "access" unless you are permitted to, for example, allowances to delve into the past or allowances to use higher faculties of the mind. I would also understand that privileges can be abused, and also fathom that perhaps there are also "hackers" that want to "play" with these "abilities" rather than put them to their proper usage.

Large scale control does exist, and there are many whom are blinded by their selfish goals, leading their followers astray, taking advantage of the energy that they receive from them, using this energy to suit their desires and gratifications as opposed to using it to achieve goals for their peoples.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: SystemResistor

Does this mean that the 2012 meme was essentially correct and that some sort of cosmic energy shift occurred concomitant to an exponential acceleration of technology? Something like our interconnected computers and city grids being uploaded in a global A.I. quantum computer. Or has this matrix/prison theme been going on for centuries?

What do you think would be the main motivations for such a control system to be in place: population reduction and control, food/energy for the illuminated beings or the types of threats as espoused in 'Childhood's End' by Arthur C. Clarke where he said humanity's consciousness could pose a danger akin to 'telepathic cancer' on minds on a higher level?

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Let me tell you this, impostor with fake knowledge: You know nothing...and even if you did, you would never be foolish enough to let the outsiders in because you would know of the consequences to certain "things" you care about...You would be silenced before you even had the chance to share such knowledge.

"I am being forced to come forth; and therefore as they left me no choice other than to become the that which I did not want to be coming into this world" You try too hard, really. Go take your meds.

Keep acting edgy and cool like you know things that you do not, I'm sure that will end up very good for you...

You will not get another reply from me, but I can't speak for anybody else who may pay you a visit.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: corsair00

Watched "sightings the U.F.O. report" yesterdy, funny was: the Mexico City sightings and it's connection to the Mayian calendar.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MyBossOwnsYours
Let me tell you this, impostor with fake knowledge: You know nothing...and even if you did, you would never be foolish enough to let the outsiders in because you would know of the consequences to certain "things" you care about...You would be silenced before you even had the chance to share such knowledge.

"I am being forced to come forth; and therefore as they left me no choice other than to become the that which I did not want to be coming into this world" You try too hard, really. Go take your meds.

Keep acting edgy and cool like you know things that you do not, I'm sure that will end up very good for you...

You will not get another reply from me, but I can't speak for anybody else who may pay you a visit.

Your post is full of attack... why?

Oh my goodness, you talk as if this poster attacked you in someway... like he hurt you and now you're mad...

Seriously, was what he presented such a revelation to you that you have to act this way?

If you think he's full or horse #, you can walk away without any participation, but why come in to the forum and drop a line like this? What were you hoping to accomplish? Are you here to awaken us dumb masses so we don't be tricked?

Again, Aristotle once said: “It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.”

He is not asking you to believe him on a leap of faith, he's not charging you $12.50 for his book, yet... what's your problem?

No, he didn't remotely try hard enough, it was you who tried too hard to force your own "interpretation" of what he meant. Perhaps it is you who needs medication, because you sound agitated, ADHD even, did you finish the entire post?

The reason I ask, is because if you did, and your Reading Comprehension isn't at a "Retard" level, then you should have realized the "THEY" the OP was referring to, might not be FBI/CIA/Secret Society/Or even human at all!

And from the way the OP is putting it, it feels like this is part of a domino effect, where he really has no choice in it. Remember, going by OP's logic, everything is being ran by a system or multiple systems if you will. The systems, behaves according to rules and regulations, a grand "Playbook".

If we are only the billion pieces of chest pieces on a board, all trapped within these "Systems", then what he's trying to say, I think, is that he is "The One".

I know it's a corny Matrix analogy, but .. yeah something like that. Or maybe not "The One" but at least "One of Them".

Ultimately, according to OP's conclusion, these "Systems" of control that exists within our "simulated reality" is in process of self expiring/self decaying.

For whatever reason that may be, he could be part of the reasons why these Systems are failing. He exists as an anomaly, therefore holding key information that could corrupt or destroy the stability of these Systems if he's message were to spread? Think about it.

But ultimately, even if this does happen, as he is one of the people who destroys the systems, he is still part of the grand "Playbook". In the end, he is still one piece of chess on that massive chest board.

"I am being forced" could really mean "I have no choice in this matter, it is what it is, I am what I am".

Marinate on that for a bit.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
0_o "REEELAX PARTNER" *wink* Hu hu hu huuuu!

hey brah I remember my first toke XD
Alright Alright fine, proba-blah-listic models are just that "probably gonna happen" with enough iterations. Please predict the 42nd coin toss, GL
No one is on the helm of this crazy train.
edit on 26-12-2014 by Emeraldous because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Emeraldous
0_o "REEELAX PARTNER" *wink* Hu hu hu huuuu!

hey brah I remember my first toke XD
Alright Alright fine, proba-blah-listic models are just that "probably gonna happen" with enough iterations. Please predict the 42nd coin toss, GL
No one is on the helm of this crazy train.
U need sectioned

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: corsair00

Essentially, and I'll put it plainly, the "last" end of the universe had some extremely advanced "survivors" that have tried to reconstruct the "past" and all the beings that they could gather before the "event" have been "imprisoned" here so that they can re-establish themselves by trying to re-build themselves.

It covers some "occult" topics such as "taking souls" or essentially beings that can find ways to take all those that have gone before them, by taking all their memories of all sentience known to them, and then perfecting themselves to be a "unity" thus, taking all the memories of their worlds and their past with them, the (survivors) can then paradoxically re-birth dead souls by splitting themselves up again.

The control that is in place will only allow completed entities to leave, those that have managed to take the sum total of their pasts and memories with them, re-birthing themselves, allowing the old existence to transit to the new.

I believe such an event, the end that is, is like some kind of nightmarish "coincidence" that causes time to cancel itself out, and it is a phenomenon that advanced beings are able to survive by creating "backup copies" of themselves, and "time capsules" containing other beings to transition to the "new" universe.

This stuff is highly theoretical, and mostly occurs to me in dreams...

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Our OP said

I am being forced to come forth; and therefore as they left me no choice other than to become the that which I did not want to be coming into this world; I shall now give truth; both barrels, to all.

As our OP has abandoned the thread about a third of the way through, I guess the double barreled shotgun of truth he was totting must have misfired.

I read the whole thread hoping the op would answer you previous questions.

Well done and the lack of answers says a lot in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: SystemResistor

Very interesting. It reminds me of this scene/episode from the mini-series 'Taken'.

It also reminds me of a dream/download that Terence McKenna received of a "great timestream bifurcation". He went into considerable detail about this vision in a rare talk he gave to close friends called 'The Rites of Spring'. Although he had hundreds of very popular speaking events, this is the only time he spoke about this idea or theory that he had. He claimed it was so intense that he had to use the notion of it being an idea for a science-fiction novel he should write as a shield to maintain his sanity. It became such a manic ordeal for him that he had to stop all usage of his particular shamanic entheogen of choice, psilocybin, despite his claims in public to the contrary. The mythological metaphors he used to explain the phenomenon is Gnostic.

I’ve never been one for Atlantis, or Lemuria, all these invisible prehistoric lands and places that people enjoy so much, but I was told a very funny thing, which I will share with you. It’s a funny idea. Let’s see, how does it go? It has two versions, one of which speaks a scientific language, the other speaks a mythological language. So the scientific language goes something like this…

There’s something in the universe called a “Fractal Soliton of Improbability”. This means it’s a unique event, it only happens once in the lifetime of a universe. You can think of it as a wavelength with one wave; that’s why it’s called a soliton. These things move, not in ordinary three-dimensional space, but in some kind of much higher spatial manifold. And when they collide with a planet, or when one collides with a planet in a universe, the time-stream of that planet is divided, and two copies of that planet spring into existence, without either having any knowledge of it. It’s just something which happens. So, this voice was telling me that this had happened to the Earth, and that this was the secret that we were all striving to understand; that an event in the past had actually divided our time-stream, and that a twin of this planet had come into being in another dimension.

OK, so that’s the scientific explanation. So the mythological explanation was, that the universe is Gnostic. The universe is the creation of the Demiurge, not the highest expression of divinity, but a kind of demon, a fallen creature. This Demiurge was able to coax itself into being, actually incarnate into history as a human being. And when this happened, this was the mythological expression of the Fractal Soliton of Improbability. When it happened, the time-stream split. The time-splitting event had to do with the career of Christ, who was an extraordinary manifestation of energy in the historical time-stream; not to be confused with a Buddha or a Mohammed or a Zoroaster, who were great saints—this was something else. It was in some sense what it claimed to be—but in some sense.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

reminds me of wachowski's matrix
and also their upcoming movie, jupiter ascending, a story about humans being 'seeded' and 'farmed' as ingredients for 'youth serum'
hehe

peace

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet
You introduce your thoughts with "The Universe is Intelligent", and pretty much leave it there without weighting it down without further definition. No confusing or complicating. No proof, cuz why try to prove it? It's simply axiomatic.

You continue with "We each have within us the capacity to understand all we need to know for our purpose of being here on Earth". Oh I like this thought soooo much. A hunk of cheese has enough consciousness to exist as a hunk of cheese, a tree, a tree, an eagle, an eagle. Who's to say that we all need to know each others purposes, or an all encompassing purpose for that matter.

Well, then you say "Free thinking unhindered of the all encompassing Indoctrination that is placed upon us from birth". Sometimes I think that this is really all there is to what can be called "spiritual growth", the stripping away of that indoctrinations, checking them out, choosing what to keep and what to discard and just how much free thinking we think we want to fill in the rest, or maybe better, basing ourselves on free thinking and picking and choosing all the rest to fit in a manner which allows that free thinking to flourish. I think that sometimes the gardens we build for ourselves, over time take on aspects prisons themselves, and we need to divest of even our own, self imposed indoctrinations. I'm just free thinking here.

I might continue on, grabbing piece after piece you have put up but then I would be here all morning as your reply is just brimming with good stuff. So rather than that, I" just say thanks and I hope to notice more of your posts from time to time.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Allegory of the cave comes to mind when I read things like this.... Star and flag OP
Matthew?
Quantum Machine?
Just curious...

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Although I agree with some of your points I do think you are wrong when you say our only purpose here is to consume.

What about soul growth and karma?

The 'illuminati' that you speak of is false and is part of the fear mongering distraction that goes along with the supposed 'war on terrorism'

The real historical and true illuminated ones do not wish to corrupt and manipulate and are not driven by greed and power. Quite the opposite so please don't feel that you live in a hopeless world.

The people behind the scenes are doing things you would not believe to save this world from sliding and burning. Lights continue to be lit.

Brain hacking happens when we watch mainstream media and slow our synapses with the distraction. We emotionally stunt ourselves into thinking we are just here to consume.

We are sleeping and part of our experience here is to wake up and remember...

Don't die with regrets cos karmas a bitch and you'll replay the cycle out all over again.

Peace and love my friend. It IS real.
edit on 30/12/2014 by daftpink because: typo

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
We do like to spin in the devil's grip. I am curious though where or how did you discover all this?

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   
The purpose of any animal is to consume, our basic drives are eat and sex and they fuel every single one of our behaviors whether you want to admit that to yourself or not. When one is not driven by thought of food or sex one finds it somewhat hard to be motivated to take some action no matter how sound your ideological rationalism sounds when you justify some action as either selfish or selfless.

Growth of the soul and karma are completely separate things when you look at it this way, We have to keep our bodies satiated otherwise they rebel and take over and consume anyway. Ever wonder at the idea of power corrupting even the best men. They are faced with constant temptation, I would assume that your average layman doesn't have the mental or spiritual capability to withstand temptation for very long. The fast food, That beer, That new car, That nice shirt, That chance to sit down and relax, Hell even that chance to meditate.

Always looking, always seeking for means to make yourself feel better, consuming the space and energy around you. Filling the void so to speak with externalizes. Most of those who preach do not practice. They do not see the externalities for what they are and they are consumed by them.

The game we are living in is so deep so embedded into our very soul that its nigh impossible to break the cycle. Ideas about ourselves, ideas about reality, ideas about imagination, ideas about the way things are. All just ideas. Creations forced onto us that control us and drive us.

I'm not saying that ideas are to somehow to be dismissed.

However, whats mine is mine and whats yours is yours, whats theirs is theirs. Stopped being fooled by what your brain, your antenna is feeding you.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Think about a chess board with billions of pieces. And we are those pieces; playing against an AI system which is set to IMPOSSIBLE!

The system will make corrections wherever it needs to, in order to steer someone in a different direction; or not to do something; things like that. If it poses a threat to the integrity of its control. This is why paranoid individuals often believe they are being targeted by things such as ‘Gang-stalking’. And that all the people in the street are being orchestrated against them.

You know, one time I was listening to an FM radio station (that was likely all computer-automated, without a DJ), and in the middle of nowhere between 2 songs, one of their pre-programmed computer announcements for the station came on with "We are not trying to gang up on you, we are just trying to overwhelm you until you surrender". LOL It could just be a synchronicity, but it did make me think "A.I." at the time (and even still).

Didn't Stephen Hawking recently warn the public about A.I. potentially eliminating humanity? Trying to make us surrender... Perhaps some of our cell phone random firmware updates and the like are part of this somehow. Adjustments/tweaks of individualized programs, maybe of a Hz frequency broadcast nature. Just a guess.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: BOOKOFTHOTH

All of which integrates us into our world such as language; numbers and other forms of code; are constructed as a harmonious application of the mathematical algorithms of the physical ‘parent’ bodies we exist within. That give not only the uniformly discernible patterns we perceive as our ‘communications’, but also various other levels of constructed ‘code’.
This is why the ‘select’ and ‘secret’ parts of our society; called elite or 1%; hold the balance of power; wealth, control; and just about everything else. They have the ‘playbook’ for this world. And they simply port their code for direction or mis-direction of the lines of mathematical probability they know shall take place, within a closed-cyclical system such as ours. That just as day and night; again give to day; that things which have taken place several times before; shall take place again.
I see the coding very clearly now in just about all things. I can translate a passage from the Bible more correctly than any of the current versions from the Hebrew or Greek versions. To not only get one level of truer meaning but multiple. Too many in fact. This is how algorithms work. Various multiple sequences will fit within cascading probable sequence of an algorithm; and still maintain the integrity and equilibrium of the passing patterns. Like waves rising up and down in the ocean in rhythmic time. All of which at a glance look identical to the wave which rose just before it; even though they have intricate differences within the production of their likeness.

Controlling and influencing the higher sequences of probability; allows you to dictate the more intricate lower sequences. And to a certain extent; vice versa.
This is essence of prophecy and foresight. It is not beyond the understanding of science when you simply realise; that as one connected energetically within the mathematically-based systems; subject to the patterns; you are able to recognise them, or markers of such impending things.
We are all a piece of the larger energy which dictates the patterns after-all.

"We are all a piece of the larger energy which dictates the patterns after-all." Do your own coding, l0l. If the schisms from "above algorithms effect below" then it should suffice to show what hacking or co0ding by the uninitiated or unwashed would create chaos ebbs in their coding, a ghost in the machine. Even if its unintentional and singular it is a sleeper effect. Yeah you would be playing their game but at least it would be base you and not theirs so they wouldn't understand how to control it. Even code for yourself in case it helps you down the road or in another life etc. I see hacking, coding by people who are waking up and then the douches that belittle them on ATS. Here's a fun code
C>

Besides the PTBz have fears themselves read this from crowley
From The Amalantrah Working [Liber XCVII] [Saturday] April 27th, [1918 e.v.]
T: ``Tell us something about this.''
A: ``I can't get you an answer. Ask a question and I'll get a symbol, but I can't interpret.''
T: ``I want to know if I should strive to avoid this calamity or not. Is it a real calamity or a blessing in disguise?''
A: 63. T: ``About how to avert it. Give me a Chinese symbol I ought to take.''
LOL

"...But I had the idea that it would be a good plan to add all sorts of other stuff, so that people who were not in any way interested in the real Work might preserve their copies.

This by the way: the essence of this letter is to show that " they", not one person but a number acting in concert, not only foresaw a planet-wide catastrophe, but we agreed on measures calculated to assure the survival of the Wisdom worth saving until the end of time...."
- from a letter that Aleister Crowley wrote (Gems from the equinox, preface p.xiii)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Freewill.

The energy masters want/need only one thing: your freewill.

The energy masters want you to believe you have no freewill, that you are either random expressions of energy or beings ruled over by an authority figure. Religion, Kings, God, Karma, Chance, Fate, Science, Government, Destiny, Authority, Math are all systems of control designed to make each and every expression on Earth feel they are not in control of their energy at all. Look how hard scientist work to create equations proving you are not freewill. Look how hard the government works to prove they give you rights and therefor can take them away. Look how hard religions work to teach you god is your puppet master.

Choice is the execution of where to express that freewill-energy. The system has created a system of "choices" using the polarity system of THIS universe in order to control where you put your energy. "They" offer an individual a choice of A or B. If you complain the offer you a choice of C or D. If you complain the offer you a choice of A or D. If you complain the offer you a choice of B or C. ABCD are preprogrammed choices created by the system. Think the cereal isle at the market. Every single choice is simple sugar and flour with fancy images on the front. Choice is not choice at all because the system never offers choices outside of those it offers.

Perception. The five sense system is their system of control. If they can control what you can perceive they can control your choice. If you can only "see" choices A and B they they win. If you can only hear choices A and B then they win. If you can only feel choice A and B then they win. It is the shockingly poor nature of your five sense system that is their biggest weapon. The average person is fooled by the most mundane of slight of hand card tricks, controlling their choice through the sensory limitation is child's play.

Self reflection. Only the human souled beings on this planet are self reflective. There are many "agents" of the system who are in "bodies" or exist in other ways that are simply mathematical expressions of the code and nothing more and have no freewill at all. They claim to be human but cannot self reflect and are therefor not, they are easy spotted and are often the loudest, angriest, simpleminded folks you see everywhere. This matters because quite often those at the top are not freewill beings but simple execution agents, when this system fails they will fail to.

Freewill. Consider this expression of the OP as seen in the Matrix film - neo and the architect, and keep thinking, freewill-choice-energy is all they want. They want your freewill.

There is nothing else to consciousness but freewill. All things are simply an expression of that. In order to "control" an entire race of beings you need to control where they CHOOSE to express their freewill-energy.

Really look at everything around you that claims that you have no freewill. Look at how people flip out when the find out "god" isn't in charge of them, or "the government" isn't really looking out for their best interest - the government claims it gives you "freewill" rights and can therefor take them away!!! Look at how people "pray" to anyone other then themselves for "help" and look how every single system of control works overtime to create a system which makes sure that the word freewill is not only representative of an invalid concept but blasphemy. Science, the law, the gods, the love, "the secret" and all the rest - no freewill for those we want to control.

There have been breakdowns in the system of late and now is a time to see you are nothing more then a freewill being trapped in a system that feeds off the energy created by your choices, choices that only include the choices give to you by the system. The answer is not about choosing healthy alternatives to diet coke. The answer is not to see yourself choosing to avoid money, or a job, or a religion. The answer is far, far, far, far, far simpler. You need to KNOW you are a freewill being, know it, not "think" it, or "believe" it but to KNOW it. To KNOW YOU ARE FREEWILL is the answer to how you break the system down, as it cannot survive if no one chooses to play. Get it? If no one plays the game the game stops.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   
your truth is not THE truth, it is just YOUR truth from what you feel.....

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join