It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about what you; and this world are

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Well yeah, isn't this kind of obvious?

a reply to: BOOKOFTHOTH

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Everything is true.
Everything is a lie.
Oh man... Know thyself!
edit on 22-12-2014 by Q33323 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Can you point me in the direction of the source or reference of the source related to this statement; "...prophecies relevant to us and our times at the moment speak of the “S and the B” The dark half ‘S’, and the light side ‘B’."

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
My theory of everything… said the blind man.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Frequencies and energies are probably key to life and affect things under the hood more than we want to admit.

BUT... this is rubbish.

Where's the facts? Cite your sources and facts.
You cannot just spew the connections you've made in your mind without any facts to back it up.

My personal opinion: Man likes to be led.
It's been like that forever. Leaders and followers. People with a plan and people without a plan. As simple as that.
And since it's much easier to follow a plan than to envision and create one, we'll always have this kind of system.

No one is in control really. Billionaires get created overnight and the power structures within our world are in constant movement.

The notion that human institutions alone will totally enslave us or actually pull out of the ditch is not something that is possible. All discoveries and execution is done on the individual level.

What I do agree with that fact that cultural programming has a lot of control over us and some people are simply going along with the cultural programming of their parents and themselves for no apparent reasons. For example so many of my friends age group are having childrens theses days and even though none of them practice religion they all want to have their child baptised because otherwise their parents and family would find it odd. When I ask them why, they look at me blankly with a smile and usually try to avoid it or turn the question on me.

Cultural programming, fear of ridicule or non-acceptance and the lack of self questionning are the demons if you ask me.

edit on 22-12-2014 by Alkolyk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I appreciate the OP's lengthy theories. But, in the end, that's all they are - theories.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Absolutely incredible post - Star and Flag!

The images I just embedded are hints of my understanding of some of this information as represented in a few Hollywood productions.

Interesting that the name of the main character in The Matrix and also The Maze Runner is 'Thomas'.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I can see you have put a lot of time into this thread and that effort deserves a flag.

Self awareness is probably the greatest gift ever bestowed upon man but yet it's origins evade even the most renowned scientists. However when it comes to the brain there is still so much we do not know-when our synapses and axons are firing on all cylinders then anything could seem possible, and the greatest irony of all could be that our brains might be trying to stop us from unlocking their true potential.

edit on 22-12-2014 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
The myth of people not using all of their brain continues. The OP expresses a lot of paranoia about being controlled. The spaced-out rambling and paranoid fantasies are typical of schizophrenia. These symptoms can be controlled with medication and therapy. You need help, my friend.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
^^^^^

That's quite a mean spirited post I have to say,a lot of what the op is bringing to the table is indeed true and for those with limited perception may find this incomprehensible, that is understandable.

my understanding is that our brains have indeed been altered to function at only a fraction of full capacity by default (not to mention DNa) on top of this we have additional interferences. the pineal gland is a great example as this is far smaller than it used to be and is calcified through the many toxins that are intentionally thrown our way.

the merging of the hemispheres is important as well it seems as this is not normally so.

It is quite telling how and why threads like this get put into skunkworks,the usuall approach that is taken to smother actual sensitive truths.

once again props op for bringing this to a wider audience!!

A reply to: Parthin

edit on 22-12-2014 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Very odd, I posted something much like this on a different platform Dec.21 at 1:40 am USA central time. We must be connected in our thoughts?
edit on 22-12-2014 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Fascinating....

Please continue.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Parthin
The myth of people not using all of their brain continues. The OP expresses a lot of paranoia about being controlled. The spaced-out rambling and paranoid fantasies are typical of schizophrenia. These symptoms can be controlled with medication and therapy. You need help, my friend.

Who are you, in the grand scheme of things, to be the end all, be all, know it all? Seriously it is people like that you that stigmatize society and stops progression. No two people's brains patterns work the same way. Maybe those with "these symptoms" are the ones who are "normal" and your brain keeps you stagnant, in a world with limitless possibilities.

Fools rush in, thinking they are wise.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
So facts are approved theories and in order to believe a theory you need facts?

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I need a lot more time to think, reflect, and research to make any meaningful comment, but just wanted to say your threads are fantastic, thought-provoking, and, while I'm not sure to what level I agree with you, always at least pass muster in my mind as possible, if not likely correct, or at least on the right track. Anyhow, a rare S&F from a stingy flagger/greedy digester of threads

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Thank you for taking the time to write out this very intriguing take on the world that we find ourselves inhabiting!

I simply wanted to mark this page for digesting the philosophizing that has occurred!

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Just finished reading the entire post.. WOW...

Truth or fiction, doesn't matter, just amazing to me how your brain actually functions...

Very thought provoking, outside of the box thinking here..

I'm also going to bookmark this, actually, I'd probably put this on a word document so that I could really reflect on this..

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

project yourself here so you can hear my laughter at the plagiarism in your post that you have blatantly ripped off from others who tell the same crap over and over and never offer proof nor substance

I am curious why you have provided no links to the said plagiarism you claim are in the OP? Furthermore, if there are any could it have been more of a reference to or a comparison/contrast to his own ideas and not necessarily plagiarism?
Anyway, please provide those links and again, my intent in asking is only curiosity about the facts. I am not trying to call you out here. *Just want to make that clear. Thanks in advance.
edit on 22-12-2014 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   
so when is the matrix 4 coming out? you seem to already haev the script. did it leak?

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: alienDNA

You know the Matrix is basically Gnosticism right?

Tired of this wanton ignorance, like the Matrix couldn't have been inspired by already existing material.

"Oh, this is similar to the Matrix, correlation equals causation. Derp."

This is nothing new at all, it's ancient. It's nothing new in the conspiracy movement either, it's really the default "spiritual perspective on conspiracies".

You know, there's a reason why the conspiracy crowd is so fond of Matrix memes, it's because the Matrix is one of the most popular of pop culture references to this very ancient idea.

You know there's a lot of conspiracy guys that will tell you that some movies are essentially disclosing the truth, because by making a movie about it, people will go; "Oh, but that's from a movie." when anyone mentions anything similar. Automatically shutting down any thoughts of it being real.

It doesn't matter if that is actually true, what you gotta ask yourself is, are your mind really that simple and easy to manipulate?
Will it reroute to a preprogrammed course like clockwork?
Does the fact that something is fiction preclude anything similar from being real?
Does art not imitate life?

The fact that something is similar to fiction does not come into the equation at all.

All claims should be weighed by their validity only, and nothing else, it's that simple.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join