It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about what you; and this world are

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I am being forced to come forth; and therefore as they left me no choice other than to become the that which I did not want to be coming into this world; I shall now give truth; both barrels, to all.

Our world is a synthesised reconstruction of a true system; designed to assist the ‘re-creators’ in understanding, harnessing and possessing the ‘power of God’ within their own world.

All of which integrates us into our world such as language; numbers and other forms of code; are constructed as a harmonious application of the mathematical algorithms of the physical ‘parent’ bodies we exist within. That give not only the uniformly discernible patterns we perceive as our ‘communications’, but also various other levels of constructed ‘code’.

The language, writing, and numerology of this world have been built with an intentional architecture, that restricts us to its higher unknown functions; by our application of its veil layers. It is intricately, and purposely designed to be self-opposing and limiting to us; as to ingeniously create a controlled prison for all of us subject to its integration; within our own mind/focus.

The mirroring of perception; and collective acceptance of ported ‘code’ within these systems; is a method used by those who understand the way we are integrated into our lives through our communication; and it is used to mercilessly exploit the majority of us who aren’t aware of how it works; by those who do.

This is why the ‘select’ and ‘secret’ parts of our society; called elite or 1%; hold the balance of power; wealth, control; and just about everything else. They have the ‘playbook’ for this world. And they simply port their code for direction or mis-direction of the lines of mathematical probability they know shall take place, within a closed-cyclical system such as ours. That just as day and night; again give to day; that things which have taken place several times before; shall take place again.

They corrupt their knowledge of these things to make themselves the kings within this world; and take all that they want, without regard for the blind they take it from.

We are enslaved not only within our own minds; but our own world. And the very words we speak are the catalyst for keeping us so.

Nothing is ever random in this world; everything is calculated; and pertinent to something else. Or it would not be.

Just as there is no certainty; only high-probability.

So history and probability says that a devastating event shall take place at an approximate place; around an approximate time; and you as a power do not wish for this to happen? Then simply wait for the right astrological alignment; and create the event intentionally; with no harm being done to you; and if possible …. Benefiting you.

This is unfortunately how this world works.

I see the coding very clearly now in just about all things. I can translate a passage from the Bible more correctly than any of the current versions from the Hebrew or Greek versions. To not only get one level of truer meaning but multiple. Too many in fact. This is how algorithms work. Various multiple sequences will fit within cascading probable sequence of an algorithm; and still maintain the integrity and equilibrium of the passing patterns. Like waves rising up and down in the ocean in rhythmic time. All of which at a glance look identical to the wave which rose just before it; even though they have intricate differences within the production of their likeness.

Controlling and influencing the higher sequences of probability; allows you to dictate the more intricate lower sequences. And to a certain extent; vice versa.

This is essence of prophecy and foresight. It is not beyond the understanding of science when you simply realise; that as one connected energetically within the mathematically-based systems; subject to the patterns; you are able to recognise them, or markers of such impending things.

We are all a piece of the larger energy which dictates the patterns after-all.

The most disturbing part of this for me though; above the consciousness’s within this world who keep the truths of what this world is from us; and use their knowledge, unknown to us; to enslave us in their own little playground?

Is that there exists another ‘higher’ group who also dictate our limitations within this world. One far technologically exceeded to what we would believe.

The ‘Schumann resonance’ frequency of life for which this world; and all living things upon it resonate (7.83hz), is not only a negative pressure pulse for the energy of life in this world; but it is also a frequency which allows these higher ‘developed’ controllers their own system for controlling all connected life. A phased or harmonious energy system; which acts parasitically to our natural system, allowing it to be self-sustaining; and effectively detrimental to the system it feeds off.

To put it in a way which is easy to understand;

This worlds skies and energies are like a big WORLD WIDE WEB; wireless internet. And we; as connected ‘workstations’ are connected to that wireless. The 5-dimensional focus we call consciousness; exists as a system of necessity to fuel (or power) the workstation we call our self.

Who am I? Or what is the meaning of life?

It is consumption. That simple. To consume.

Passively fuelled biological life upon this planet has no such need; and therefore does not possess a ‘consciousness’ in the respect that moving creatures would. This is because they find adequate fuel to sustain the energy focus of their own life system within passive intake; “Sun, Water, Earth”.

The energy concentration (conscious focus) within the complex electromagnetic neural-network of our brain; requires higher “active” energy consumption. One that would require us to go seek out the fuel it requires.

But for workstation such our bodies; to know what fuel it needs, when it needs it, and things of this type; it needs to have an understanding of SELF!

I … NEED! From this understanding of self, vital to its needs; our consciousness is born.

It would be lovely to say something romantic like LOVE is the meaning of life; or why we are here. But the truth is; that it is simply a desirable optimal state of being, to facilitate our need to consume. In order to be.

Everything else of what we are; what this world is; and what we have created; is a by-product of I NEED.

So; the CPU workstation of our brain is connected to the WIFI of this Earth; and we process the connections, fluxes, and resonant pattern around us; to assist us in acquiring our needs for existence. This is our sense.

Our eyes are the most direct and affective binary (energy) interface; to the neural network of our brain. They are (in a light essence) network cards; receiving and relaying data directly into the neural patterns of our brain.

This is where we find ourselves tethered by various ‘controlling parties’. The ‘illuminated’. Who implement a neural-optical manipulation of our minds. Why?

Why do we only use a small, limited percentage of our brain? A percentage getting increasingly lower? Why? Because their nice little ‘plug-in’ control system limits us to be this way.

Their ongoing tweaking of this system hopes to see our race eventually use only the most BARE MINIMUM of our brain that we need in order to survive; and see the rest inactive to our consciousness.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
The reason being; that our brain functions much like a CPU. Now; imagine that hackers took control of just about every computer on the internet. And limited all the uses computers to only use a fraction of their processing power; BUT … opened up the rest of their computing power to form part of a MEGA CPU! Made up of all the computing power, taken from all the users, of all the workstations!

Within just your brain alone; if they used all the parts to their own ends which you cannot use; they would be a significant intelligence to deal with.

The collective of every human on this planet? Against a larger percentage of themselves? Working as one supercomputer??

Get the picture.

The genius of this control system; as with the language systems which bind us to helplessness within our own world? Is that what they have taken from us as a collective; to work for them .. controls the very system; calculation of probability; and ‘adjustments’ which need by made to individuals (pawns) that keeps us enslaved to it!

We literally are; our own prison! Amazing isn’t it??

Think about a chess board with billions of pieces. And we are those pieces; playing against an AI system which is set to IMPOSSIBLE!

The system will make corrections wherever it needs to, in order to steer someone in a different direction; or not to do something; things like that. If it poses a threat to the integrity of its control. This is why paranoid individuals often believe they are being targeted by things such as ‘Gang-stalking’. And that all the people in the street are being orchestrated against them.

Many of these people ARE NOT CRAZY! They are simply resisting their place within a control system which actively fights back; with others it ‘steers’ within the system.

This ‘steering’ is what they refer to in religion as THE SHEPPARD!!! And we are the sheep!

How did we get this way? What possibly allowed them to put us into something like this?

RELIGION!!!

COME WITH US AND GOD; AND YOUR LIFE WILL BE GREAT! WE’LL LOOK AFTER YOU! OUR SHEPPARD WILL GUIDE YOU!

Those entering into the religion with these ‘powers’ not only willingly hand over their brains to this system; but also ensure they are consistently aligned to an acceptable algorithm by ingesting their ‘coding’ within the Biblical texts they are provided. Like typing in lines of code for a computers software.

Then; as with any good virus; parasite or infection. They attempt to spread it to others who are not infected. Push their religion upon others. And as the collective ‘bot-net’ of their system grew, and got stronger. Not only was religion then the Sheppard; but also the devil. It started using its system to push FEAR into those not subject to the system; so they could then offer them the security of religion.

Playing them for the cancer and the cure both.

Every time I read, or hear about someone entering religion because of something ‘supernatural’ suddenly starting in their life; that stopped after they ‘accepted Jesus’, I want to slap them.

It’s like a burglar breaking into your house; so they can come around and sell you an alarm system the next day. IDIOTS!

The problem now! Is that there has come to exist a polarization between those who accepted the ‘agreement’ to have their energies FARMED in this world; and those who reject it; and will not accept it.

More so than just this. There are four versions of this type of system running in this world today; all with their own view to obtain dominance of the world; that not only act against those they seek to infect with their own system; but against THE OTHER SYSTEMS; and those within theirs!

It’s basically a war of four idiots; trying to steal the one lolly out of a lolly-jar.

The part which TRULY DISGUSTS ME about this religious infusion of control over the pure energies of our world; is that it is doctrine to see that the conscious energies of new-born babies are tethered to their system BEFORE THEIR SKULL HAS REACHED A POINT WHERE IT IS FULLY FORMED!!

This is why they pour water over the soft skull of the baby in baptism!! Water is the perfect conduit to infuse a ‘trojan’ type virus into its brains developing energy.

We are being mined; controlled; and enslaved by parasitic energies; who use us as cattle; and our world as their playground.

As particular ones of these energies are able to ‘shift a consciousness’; we end up with some very sick # happening in this world; by those who seek to steal the innocent and fresh ‘light energies’; and have no concern about the consequences; as they can simply move on after they do so.

WELCOME TO THE CAUSE FOR THE VATICAN AND ITS RAMPANT PEDOPHILIA!

The limiting of our brains not only takes away potential within our minds; but also within our biological LIFE!!!

Cells in optimal performance transmit/transmute as much of the energies passing through them as they possibly can. The inability of cells to transmit physical energies leads to cell degradation. The ‘free radical’ association we call AGING!!!

As the brain is limited; our cellular integrity is limited and we AGE FASTER!!

This is why it is said that people in ancient times lived FAR LONGER than we did. Their energies were purer, and free of the LEECHES upon them.

This is also why these conscious energies are drawn to sexual unison with children. Because the sexual union is the purest physical energetic connection possible between two people; which allowed them to TRANSMIT such energies. Children are basically the richest source of FOOD for the leeches; for their fountain of youth.

So; do I need now tell you why cellular decomposition is also leading to the rise in genetic disease; cancers and things of the sort? And just so happens to correlate to the decline in the use of our brain capacity.

Now; the last part of this (long-winded) presentation I have written; is to point out the fact that the ‘fear-induction’ is now utilising not only religion, but media and Government; in order to take control of the remaining percentage of people on this Earth who simply will not conform to religious beliefs.

This is why they created the ‘terrorism’ and ‘Al Qaeda’ rubbish. They expanded their control system to LAW SOCIETY; to Government; and then used the media to create themselves a DEVIL that was real enough to scare the remainder who would not be scared by an ancient book.

A very relevant thing to understand within this; is that the coding; and prophecies relevant to us and our times at the moment speak of the “S and the B” The dark half ‘S’, and the light side ‘B’. Who would come together in this time. The two becoming one. This actually refers to the forces and their transitions; but as I stated before; there are multiple levels of understand and perception within these things; and they are used to try CONTROL the things which are going to take place.

These controlling powers; wanted to see that THE TWO BECOMING ONE; worked for them and not against them.

SO THEY CREATED THEIR OWN FAKE DARK HALF “OSAMA BIN LADEN”.

THEN THEY DROPPED THE TWO TOWERS (power tomes)

THEN THEY CREATED THEIR OWN FAKE LIGHT HALF “BARRACK OBAMA”.

OSAMA, AND OBAMA. THE S, AND THE B. ARE THE SAME PERSON!!! (minor cosmetic surgery and faked life background)

THE TWO BECOME ONE!

Or do you think it is just another coincidence on top of this; that the towers were then rebuilt to look as TWO TOWERS WHICH HAD BEEN SPLICED/COMBINED AS ONE!!

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Wanna know why 911 was carried out? There you go! Who was responsible? Well according to their official stories; the very same man they now call PRESIDENT!

THE MAJORITY OF THE TERRORISM IN THIS WORLD IS BEING STAGED TO INSTILL FEAR!

QUIT BEING SO FOOLISH, AND EASILY ROBBED OF WHO YOU ARE; AND WHAT REMAINS OF US AS WE ONCE WERE AS A FREE WORLD.

SEE THE BULL#! AND FIGHT IT! EVENTUALLY ENOUGH OF US WILL WAKE UP AND FIGHT IT; THAT THE SYSTEM WILL FAIL!

I can assure you THIS WILL HAPPEN!!!

RELIGION WILL END! ALL OF THEM! THE ELITE WILL FALL; AS THOSE AT THE TOP HAVE THE FURTHEST TO FALL!

AND THIS WORLD WILL BE WHAT IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE AGAIN! Except this time we shall be aware; equipped; and ready to deal with the ‘problems’ who prayed on us before.

They are well aware this is coming. They are SCARED #LESS! And this is why they are getting so desperate in their push to finish their complete control of our world.

Because they also know; that our freedom; will be the precursor; for future cyclical passes; which shall bring about their own complete eradication.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
You attain a certain point where caring fails you. What then? I want nothing from this world and yet I am here. I could sleep forever and yet I am awake. I could watch the world burn to ashes and be comforted by the warm glow of its illumination and yet oases spring up about me in this desert wasteland.

The loving mother crushes me to her breast and I am strangely comforted. The arrogant father slashes me with his rod, and my resolve is strengthened.

What is to come at the end of this cycle? Who can know?

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: BOOKOFTHOTH

any evidence for any of the above ?

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

any evidence for any of the above ?

All around you.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Seems like the simulation / matrix theory to me.
Where did you draw these conclusions from?
Do you have proof for any of this?

But for workstation such our bodies; to know what fuel it needs, when it needs it, and things of this type; it needs to have an understanding of SELF!
I … NEED! From this understanding of self, vital to its needs; our consciousness is born.

I don't know about that, in my opinion humans do not really need consciousness to do the things they do.
For all we know our brains could still function perfectly without actually being aware.

Take a look at Deep Mind for example, it learns and realizes what it needs without being conscious.
A.I. can't obtain real consciousness but it can give us the illusion that it has, our brains could easily function the same way.

Why do we only use a small, limited percentage of our brain? A percentage getting increasingly lower? Why? Because their nice little ‘plug-in’ control system limits us to be this way.

This is not true, we use 100% of our brains, but if we were to use all of it at the same time, our brains would quickly drain our energy.

The conscious part of our brain brain might filter out a lot of information, but if it were to release some of these filters, we would go insane.
This does not mean that we do not make use of the input we filter out, because the subconscious still processes most of it.

THE MAJORITY OF THE TERRORISM IN THIS WORLD IS BEING STAGED TO INSTILL FEAR!

True, but nothing gives us reason to think this is being done by anything other than humans.

Try to keep Occam's razor in mind.

Religion seems like a tool of control, but just like any other form of control, it is imperfect and probably invented by humans.

Do you really believe sexually abusing children fights the ageing process? What gives you or these priests the reason to believe this is not simply a delusion?

You really lost me when you started talking about Obama and Osama, I need more then a similarity in names before i start believing they are the same person.

I'm sorry but these seem like the ramblings of a mad man.
edit on 20-12-2014 by Skaffa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Imagine a base world where everyone is at full potential. Now imagine one has desire to be head over all. So he creates a system where he can take a person and immerse them in light and then mirror that persons features and create a living planet out of them. At that point in his matrix machine he has dna samples of everyone and puts them on the surface of that being in order to have them roam the planet and dig up all the precious metals and gems that gave the being powers in the first place. Then simply kill everyone off and return the being to the base world. Now repete this on everyone and now he is the most powerful being around and has powers unmatched and a world of people going about life trying to unlock parts of them selves that have been mined and stored.

How do the people then overcome such a system givin that this place is just a world within a world?

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Skaffa

In your 'opinion' the mind could do what it does without consciousness?

You have a half-point, based upon the passing down of unnecessary elements within it; but it is a little ironic that you would pose an 'opinion' on the non-necessity of thought. Think about it.

And if you believe we use 100% of our brain; then project to me now. Tell me the colour of my sheets. If you cannot; then you are not using the whole of your brain.

And the ramblings of a madman?

You had an orange fuchsia recently? When you next look at a clock. You'll only see 1 number. Still think I'm a madman?

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Congratulations, now that you are aware of how the world works, will you continue to teach it regardless of the ignorance around you ? The problem with the truth is, in order for a lay person to know it they have to first read it, see it in action, and most importantly make their own conclusion that it's the truth through their own efforts to understand.

Great post none the less, I like how you used a scientific approach to explain what I have otherwise known in different terminology..for a lot of people a scientific approach is often more believable than an obscure occult version.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Greetings- That must've been "cleansing"? But then I felt 'relief' after finally getting My avatar squared away on here after an exhaustive 45 min. foray and it still isn't the One I was going for, so I gave up. I've also 'given up' in playing the game.. It's all an illusion.

I appreciate Your time and effort in this matter..

What are Your views on the PINEal gland and why is there an altar in the Vatican and why is there a representation of the PINE cone built into the Pope's Staff?

namaste

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

You mean a living solar system; I am guessing.

Turn them inside out. Basically. It is not so much an immersion in light; as it is a push to be within the light that you are.

Overcoming is not part of the greater plan; except to those they believe will be beneficial to the continued absorption of what is taken. The rest are not offered any 'overcoming' other than being recycled back into the system, to be mined again. The 'get it right this time' mentality.

I am not appreciate of the system; nor of my 'farming' within it; when I was supposed to be the one who came to them as an answer to the flaws of their corroding architecture.

Therefore I do not have answers I am willing to give; to those who decided to test their hand at simply taking them from me; without concern to impact upon not only me. But the principles, and beauty of their ideologies; that they have long forgotten.

I do not care for their system any longer; and would sooner see it reset; and redigested into its larger collective place. So that they can all get a taste of their own; "try get it right this time" mentality.

As failing comes on all levels; and if this world or any other is to go with it; I am sorry for that unfortunate consequence.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

The pineAL is best explained to me in the Voynich manuscript; on the page showing the flowing down of the descendants of Golliath.

It's where they tether; I have more 'cables' plugged in there than I care to count. And then there are those plugged into either side of my back .. .

And I still have no idea as to exactly which avatar I actually am? The send or the resent; or the resend?

Doesn't really matter though does it? It's what it is. She still is not here; and a man cannot live on bread alone. Even in a house of bread.

And water gets so boring and bland to drink. All men occasionally need to taste some wine; and eat a little lamb.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

You have a half-point, based upon the passing down of unnecessary elements within it; but it is a little ironic that you would pose an 'opinion' on the non-necessity of thought. Think about it.

We would still be able to think without being aware of it.
It is my opinion since this is how I think about it, but i could be wrong, and so could you.

And if you believe we use 100% of our brain; then project to me now. Tell me the colour of my sheets. If you cannot; then you are not using the whole of your brain.

We do use 100% of our brains, but if we were to use every part of it simultaneously we would go mad and it would drain our energy.

And I cannot utilize the collective consciousness enough to tell you what color sheets you have, although there is probably a good reason for this other than evil extra dimensional overlords placing limits on us.
(if the collective consciousness is even a real thing, but i suspect it is)

You had an orange fuchsia recently? When you next look at a clock. You'll only see 1 number. Still think I'm a madman?

Even more so than before.

Don't get me wrong, I liked reading your OP and I'd have to give you kudos for effort, but I'd need some form of actual proof before I can start to take it seriously.

These are things I have thought about, but I am not able to actually start believing in them unless I see no other possibility.
edit on 20-12-2014 by Skaffa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

In summary of your three pages:

Raw materials provide the environment in a type of fractional distillation column. The first will be last and the last will be first. At the end, the judge renders a verdict by dividing the various substances produced. The conscious will to give and receive forgives debt. The will to take convicts from debt. Light reveals what it hits. Refined matter rises by what it removes. Dense matter sinks by what it collects. The simulation restarts as light is divided from darkness through the process. Light that reveals is retracted, carrying back the subtle essence at the top. All that does not belong sinks back into the abyss. Attraction, repulsion, cohesion and adhesion work to separate the subtle from the gross.

The Previously Rendered Verdict

John 3:16 God loved the world this way: He gave his only Son so that everyone who believes in him will not die but will have eternal life. 17 God sent his Son into the world, not to condemn the world, but to save the world. 18 Those who believe in him won’t be condemned. But those who don’t believe are already condemned because they don’t believe in God’s only Son.

19 This is why people are condemned: The light came into the world. Yet, people loved the dark rather than the light because their actions were evil. 20 People who do what is wrong hate the light and don’t come to the light. They don’t want their actions to be exposed. 21 But people who do what is true come to the light so that the things they do for God may be clearly seen.

---Coming into the light reveals what does not belong. Light does its work, then the sun distills the dew back to the source from which it comes. Baptism (involution and evolution) allows individuation of souls to rise to new life. None of us can perish if acceptance of the light is the gift taken. The present is the gift. When the present ends, time ends. Light is retracted from darkness.

We each have the light. Light reveals what it hits. Light has nothing to do with darkness. Light dispels darkness, not the other way around.

The fruit of the Spirit of Darkness : The Fruit of the Spirit of Light

Galatians 5

Live your life as your spiritual nature directs you. Then you will never follow through on what your corrupt nature wants. 17 What your corrupt nature wants is contrary to what your spiritual nature wants, and what your spiritual nature wants is contrary to what your corrupt nature wants. They are opposed to each other. As a result, you don’t always do what you intend to do. 18 If your spiritual nature is your guide, you are not subject to Moses’ laws.

19 Now, the effects of the corrupt nature are obvious: illicit sex, perversion, promiscuity, 20 idolatry, drug use, hatred, rivalry, jealousy, angry outbursts, selfish ambition, conflict, factions, 21 envy, drunkenness, wild partying, and similar things. I’ve told you in the past and I’m telling you again that people who do these kinds of things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

22 But the spiritual nature produces love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, and self-control. There are no laws against things like that. 24 Those who belong to Christ Yeshua have crucified their corrupt nature along with its passions and desires. 25 If we live by our spiritual nature, then our lives need to conform to our spiritual nature. 26 We can’t allow ourselves to act arrogantly and to provoke or envy each other.

---From this, take a look back at the Bible from Genesis 3 to Revelation. Yahweh : Jesus. The work of the Spirit took the one that made Satan and produced Jesus as an end result of the process to overcome both self-righteousness (Yahweh) and wickedness (Satan / Accuser / Judge). Both self-righteousness and wickedness seek to rise above others. The truth is the narrow path between. Humility can only suffer for others rather than take from them.

Are you worse than Yahweh / Satan? Are you better than Jesus? No. Somewhere in between. Which to you cling to at the end of the age? The one that showed you the correct pattern. Humility and suffering service for others. In other words, the will to give and receive. The thief takes.

Saints and Sinners. Light and Darkness. What is the choice? Choose the gift and rise.

edit on 20-12-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
S&F for great effort...
Was this not a movie??

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
No squaring away; my car turns in both directions.

And I am glad you draped your letterbox in purple.

I have been waiting for this particular sign for a very long time.

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Wow! you certainly read a lot into this/us.

Isn't it more logical and reasonable to admit that we could just be part of an ignition system designed to perpetuate the constantly changing everything that uses heating, moving and cooling.

Nothing more.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
The controllers who and or what are they?
that's seems the primary question.....
Regardless though of that....how can we devise ways if getting them to reveal themselves if only inadvertently, by screwing with their plans based on their predictive ability....by inserting some wild card into the deck of life to trip them into revealing themselves even fractionally.....
Seems we are capable of consciousness and thought / self awareness enough to figure some way of becoming the trickster instead of the tricked.....no?
How can we change the plan by our own will.......................?

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

I do fart a lot.

But I would not say it is the cause of all heating.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join